The November Thread

This is the most facial hair I've ever had but sadly the limited area that I grow hair in is quite blonde. :( I still had to figure out if I was meant to grow a beard as a college student. Also because I'm not sure how good my November 1st pictures are, I'm going to shave half of my face and post the picture to get a direct comparison

Today is the day, gentlemen. What kind of hair have you amassed? Are you ready to whack it? What kind of problems did you overcome in your No Vember trials?

I did no fap for like a week and just got bored of it since I didn't feel an incentive to do it this year. I went no shave and it's just not dark enough to do in the future until I'm older but I don't think I shall be a bearded college student. I'll do pictures later in the day

All right, November ends in about an hour in Aussie land, I haven't let a razor get near the space between my nose and upper lip since Halloween. Time to show off my handiwork, which will no doubt be a fantastic 'stache that even Mario would be jealous of.

BEHOLD

Well, I was expecting something a bit more spectacular. What a fucking let down.

Hi, I did No Shave November without really telling the world about it, but might as well post a pic or two now. I just got past that itchy phase like five days ago, too. And thanks to mustache (the only part that really grows decently, I used super much chapstick this month. Not that I really regret doing it, I just kinda wanted to see what growth would be like after a month.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
^ I did that as well, just to see what would happen.

However, the itch is driving me nuts! Thank Arceus December finally arrived.

Some pictures. They were taken 5 days apart each (so the first one is from day 5, and so on); I took the last one a few minutes ago. Behold my ugly mug:

This is new territory for me, so I'm afraid I have to ask. Any shaving tips, anyone? Before trying, I'm sure my usual razor won't be able to handle it. Ugh…

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Gave it a nice trim this morning. Anyone else have that problem where one handle grows thicker than the other?? So annoy...

@Death Phenomeno - trim it shorter with an electric beard trimmer first, then use the straight razor once it's short enough that you can't grab it with your fingers.

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i presume you made it for the whole of november, so what was the ending deal you got with that girl blara? did she "make you a cake" ? (significance of quotes is up to your interpretation)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)