The Official "Complain about being beat by Seattle Defense" Thread

Please Hernandez don't score 3 more points or both me and yondie will miss the playoffs over a team with significantly less points for...
YES HELLO TEAM HERNANDEZ REPORTING FOR PLAYOFF DUTY

i also needed hernandez to deliver for me in the playoff game against seattle D, THE MAN DELIVERED

also was 1 point ahead of someone in my third league's first round playoff, ridley/daniels vs welker, ridley delivered

So i am 3-0 for making the playoffs this year, and 2-0 thus far in the playoffs

Sorry league B, totally jacked that last playoff from yondie/stallion

TEAM HERNANDEZ OUT

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Holy toledo, they must award mad bonuses for yards allowed, shutouts, etc. Can you look at the score settings and tell me how they do that? That's insane...

Improbably made playoffs for all of Smogon Leagues A, B, and C. Was giving out blowjobs in Smogon Auction though. 3/4 isn't bad I suppose....

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Holy toledo, they must award mad bonuses for yards allowed, shutouts, etc. Can you look at the score settings and tell me how they do that? That's insane...
Just looked at it:

Shutout: 50 points
2 Touchdowns: 12 points
4 Interceptions: 12 points
4 Fumble Recoveries: 8 points
3 Sacks: 3 points
1 4th Down Stop: 2.5 points
Total: 87.5 points

Obviously shutouts are weighted too much. ._.

Also, does anyone think I could trade Alex Smith for a halfway decent tight end? lol

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, some leagues do that. None that I've been in, but I've seen the option before. Actually, I think CK's wacky auction league last year did that...

Well, I have a title to defend in the B league. If I dont make it to face Fabbles though I will be highly upset

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Baltimore Bullets:

Led Smogon League B from start to finish
Scored 2017.76 points (144.125 average per game). The second highest points scored was Lakers with 1754.02
Would be 108-18 if they played every team in the league every week.
The next best records were:
lakers at 75-51
MoP at 68-58
yondie at 68-58
Stallion 62-64
Steeler 59-67
rem 59-67

I'm never drafting a team again. I'm also taking WRs with my first 4 picks every time from now on

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Still in the playoffs in a single league, so I'm clinging to hope that this year will bring at least one title to my profile. Also Fabbles holy cow, that's a ridiculous number. The commissioner should alter the starters next year to make each team 1 WR and 4 RBs :)

lol. Starting Russel Wilson in my ESPN money league.
160 passing yards, 70 rushing yards, 3 rushing touchdowns, and 1 passing touchdown BEFORE THE HALF. Good for 35 points. This has to be some kind of record.

my dad missed the playoffs after losing a tiebreaker on a tied game in the last week of the season last week.

the guy he would have played in the first round of the playoffs currently has 8 points.

feels bad man :(

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I'm being trolled by Connor Barth the last two weeks. Thank goodness the rest of my roster picked up the slack and I still have a shot!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
<MrE> man fantasy sucks balls this year
<MrE> tad in League A and NB league champs
<MrE> justin in League A and auction champs

Plus all my teams sucked somehow. fuk tad and justin :[

I'm down 13 fantasy points in the playoffs of my money league and I can play either Kenny Britt or Jeremy Kerley. WHAT DO I DO?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)