the one internet friend you got strangely close to, to the point where you’ve seriously considered inviting them to your home

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this is the parallel happy thread to the sad longing I feel in zee’s thread.

Holiday and I played on the same team in an LCPL I think, we played TagPro back in the Lego Fan Club days - a prominent offshoot of the Little Cup community, and we had some heart-to-hearts in PS chat. It got to the point where I sent him a graduation announcement, we sent a couple letters back and forth while I was on my church mission, and I double-tap pictures of him and his mom on his Instagram. One of my favorite songs in my library is off an album I listened to because he recommended me one of the other songs. In short, sometimes the OGs disappear, but sometimes they stick around :)

McCoolDude

Just a fat shark
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I've a lot of Internet friends I've met in my life, but Pokémon related, at one point when I was mod on CPokémon, i knew a lot of players from latinoamérica. One of them I've been talking with since then, and at the time i was 15-16 yo (im now 27). The only reason i haven't met him in person yet is because, well, one cannot just fly to latinoamérica whenever he wants, but if i were to travel to this country there'd be no problems, in fact he has invited me a lot of times in the past, I'm just lazy.

I don't know any of you, but since I'm from Andalucía, my home ir yours should you need it. :swole: People here is so warm.
oh Andalucia is very cool , i wanna visit it but sadly rn i heard that spain is not doing so well with coco virus so imma just gonna wait

Yeah, it happened to me with other games such as Habbo (maybe you know) and on Smogon with the great tlenit itself. You sometimes just know how you will enjoy sharing some beers and thoughts with someone only by have chatted quite a bit. You are always invited to visit Barcelona, my friend.

Yeah, it happened to me with other games such as Habbo (maybe you know) and on Smogon with the great tlenit itself. You sometimes just know how you will enjoy sharing some beers and thoughts with someone only by have chatted quite a bit. You are always invited to visit Barcelona, my friend.
oh dang i remember having a habbo account we old man , also barcelona is cool i already went there

oh Andalucia is very cool , i wanna visit it but sadly rn i heard that spain is not doing so well with coco virus so imma just gonna wait
I'm glad to see this.

Altho this is not the place to talk about it (so this will be the only msg i wrote addresing this matter), Spain is doing trash work managing the corona, mostly because our politicians are complete garbage when it comes to apply real measures. There's also the fact that people here is a bit too active ("fiesta fiesta"), and every time the number of ppl afflicted by corona goes down and things get better (so in response, our goberment decides to lift the enclosement), a lot of idiots run into the streets without second thought, and so the cases skyrocket again =)))))))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)