The Physically Unfit Thread

I can do sit-ups for ever, but my push-ups are really slow and I can only do 35. at one time. Chin ups max at 5. I'm not very old, mind you, but I can run for 7 kilometres without stopping (boyo did my body hurt). I always get above-average/high fitness results when I do a test/at school Health tests. Only because I can ignore pain for a while. I really don't do much active fitness by choice bar walking (I walk much faster than average) and badminton sporadically. When I'm fully developed I'll have to do more exercise thanI do now or I'll end up soft and squishy. My mum wouldn't let me get overweight though: she's a health Nazi to her friends the moment their weight tips past the healthy range.

EDIT: This was replying to Xaqwais.

So uh, for all the people saying how skinny we all are, how much can you bench/squat/dead lift/move some sort of weight?

I haven't ever maxed out on anything 'cause I'm afraid of how low it's gonna be and not to mention doing a max is only a way to brag/see progress which you can do in other ways. If I ever am working out by some weird turn of events I can't even bench the bar for 3 sets of 10. It'd likely be more like a 8, 8, 6 or something along those lines.

I usually resort to dumbells anyway, and then I have to go with 15s usually or 20s if I want much less reps. Obviously, with such sporadic work outs, I'm not really doing anything, but I'm bringing this is up since this is the Physically Unfit thread.
Bench and squat were both over 250 lbs for me at one point, although as I mentioned I've been incredibly lazy over the past few months so they aren't as high right now. I don't do deadlifts because I'm a pussy. I usually don't do maxes either.

Check Stylish_Interval's post in the fitness thread because it owns and everyone here should take his advice

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
just push the bar straight up lying down, there's youtube videos and stuff to show you form

im gonna start with just the bar cause i am responsible like that

lol bigger than average ribcage

EXCUSES
when I was 6'1 and 185 lbs, national wrestling champ style, I couldn't get a defined six pack to save my life. Apparently my ribcage IS actually above normal size and it actually stuck out further than my chest did when I was that fit. Hence no six pack...ever. It was gross.

SO FUCKING THERE FAGSTORM

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
haha sucks to be you then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah im a dick, but i can be one since you have a gf and i do not

Proof that the world used to be too sexist: See above. Greeks used to think women were empty vessels whose only purpose was to make babies. And Napoleon literally said: Thay are nothing more than machines for producing children. Incidentally, Napoleon was slightly unfit!

LevitatingLoser please stop posting. You really are like sand in my crotch, unwelcome and abrasive.

edit: I love how I ninja'd this idiots bad post with this

My bench 1rm is pretty bad, 205. Squat is 265, and DL 295, so I feel a bit better about those.

mtr you strike me as a man that works out while looking in the mirror, self encouraging his orange arms to do "one last rep" fifteen times by saying "You are so fucking great at everything you try...yeah...gonna get sex tonight YEAH"

I don't really do any excercise besides walking to and from the uni/station, but I think I'm pretty fit naturally regardless.

I can do like infinity chin-ups though, which are supposed to be really hard. No idea why.

lol, bmi. I clock in at 5' 10" and 180. But i walk everywhere, including 8 miles to school and back 3 times a week.apparently i'm just straddling fatness at 25.8 but fuck you, calculator.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
BMI 21.0 at 6' 0" and 155 pounds or so.

"In Britain, the most attractive BMI was found to be 20.85. In Malaysia the figure was marginally higher. The results also showed that attractiveness dropped quickly either side of the 20.85 figure."

I'm a quarter Malaysian as well (love it) so yeah, the most attractive BMI, apparently shared by Kate Winslet and Jodie Kidd.

It went on to say "Previously, waist-to-hip ratio was thought of as the attraction factor - but these researchers conclude that "BMI is even more critical, accounting for 75 per cent of body attractiveness." What's more being over this figure is "more attractive" than being under."

Jodie Kidd is so fucking hot as well i am like thi:justin:s pleased / smug as hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)