The Prestigious Apprentice Cup! - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any business in this tour but you guys could always ask Colin if Iron Maiden/Rifle has any alt accounts. Im pretty sure thats he will gladly help yo out(Don't take my word for it though:toast:) If you explain the situation.

But to be honest. I really think that you guys are being a little bit too paranoid. I think that i have seen Iron Maiden "scout" some of my battles too(Regular ladder battles, really) Just chill.
I did ask a few people on shoddy.... anyway maybe we dont have a scouter. Still, does he not speak english? Otherwise why the hell wouldn't he tell us who he was, or leave the 5 million times I asked him?

Unlucky sharkshocker cause after our game i thought you were really good.
Thanks for the compliment! Ah, I used a different team on this round, the one I used on our battle was something MoP helped me piece together, while this round's was a new team that I'm trying to get used to. My old one had more raw power I'd say, while the new one lets me practice on my strategy. I WAS considering which one to use, but I went with my newer team because I wanted to see how I can work on my team-building & strategy. Also, L was really good too :D

Um, btw, when's the deadline? I couldn't get to Ike and Tina today and I'm leaving tommorow for spring break.

Well AznGook and I were about to battle but Shoddy is lagging. Reconnecting is a 10 minute process...

edit: I'm really arrogant.
Lost 1-0

Thanks for the compliment! Ah, I used a different team on this round, the one I used on our battle was something MoP helped me piece together, while this round's was a new team that I'm trying to get used to. My old one had more raw power I'd say, while the new one lets me practice on my strategy. I WAS considering which one to use, but I went with my newer team because I wanted to see how I can work on my team-building & strategy. Also, L was really good too :D
See same thing happened to Ghandi after he beat me. He changed his team and lost too.
I just hope not to draw you in the next round again if they are dropping losers from the winners bracket into the losers bracket. Couldn't face losing again.

Oh also I want to point out, if you are eliminate from the Loser's bracket from now on, you are officially out of the tournament!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait, am I to understand that now it's single elim with 2 brackets? Doesn't seem all that fair to people who won Rd 1 but lost Rd 2.... Why should they not be given two chances too?

Wait, am I to understand that now it's single elim with 2 brackets? Doesn't seem all that fair to people who won Rd 1 but lost Rd 2.... Why should they not be given two chances too?
Exactly, I hate the idea of a losers bracket...basically gives all the first round people a chance to win the entire thing. Just let it go single elimination to the end so that there is a concrete winner.

Also, deadline moved up to April 11th? Didn't I just post saying me and Gmax would do it Sunday morning due to time differences?

Sikh.

First you implement the Losers bracket, which IMO I didn't see the person who won the losers bracket winning the whole thing but rather being the best loser.

Then you remove it after some people have completly reworked a new team for it?

Also, stop changing the dates on everything, People can't be that flexible

I had some issues in real life I'm dealing with so now once I edit everything, that will be final! Sorry, I am having a really weird and rough week!

And first time directing a tourney :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)