Tournament The PU Fusion Tour [Won by Aaronboyer]

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gonna call act we went for a date at 4pm my time and there wasnt any show of pms nor him being online if he has any complaints im more than happy to talk

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
after talking with Poison Adhesive, it was found that there was a massive communication error, as I logged on 30 minutes before what I set the time to (or at least thought). weekdays do not work for either of us, and i do not want to hold up the tour, so ill just give the win...again i guess lol

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Enemyjurist gave me the win on his wall

Extensions
Moosical vs Easypickings

I'm also giving Moose and Goose the win over keelhauled, he hasn't been online for the week so yeah

Round 3 - PU Doubles Bo3
brackets done by Akir

Fantos13 vs. Aaronboyer
Slowbroth
vs. TJ
pinktidal vs. EasyPickings
Poison Adhesive
vs. Many
Moose And Goose vs. SergioRules
Conor3197 vs. Chloe
Skipkan vs. uhuhuhu7
Havens vs. Megazard

Some useful doubles info
sunday deadline as usual

Last edited:

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i unfortunately didnt get the chance to play pu doubles despite making like 8 teams:psycry: but i have to call act as wednesday was the only day i was actually free and im going to france so i wont have the time to play later:psycry:

Greybaum

GENTLEMAN, THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting an extension with Skipkan as he was on holiday until Friday and I left for my own holiday the same day (back Sunday night).
We'll try to get it done Monday evening I imagine - will contact again shortly.

Attachments

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
poison adhesive gets activity, skipkan and uhuhuhu7 get an extension

Round 4 - PU AAA Bo3

Conor3197 vs. Havens
Slowbroth vs. Aaronboyer
EasyPickings vs. Poison Adhesive
Skipkan vs. Moose And Goose

Deadline is next sunday, September 2nd

Useful AAA info
  • AAA resources - the viability rankings also lists abilities used on Pokemon which can be useful for seeing common, useful abilities to run
  • AAA main thread - check there for a list of ability bans
  • PU Pokemon banned in AAA: Shedinja, Regigigas, Slaking
  • Reminder that there is an ability clause, you can only have 2 Pokemon on your team with the same ability
  • PU Pokemon ranked in AAA: Smeargle, Shuckle, Turtonator

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)