The PU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's a lot of act calls just halfway to deadline and I'm going to try to resolve the most egregious ones by Tuesday, so if your opponent called activity make sure to get back to them and generally show that you're alive

I contacted my original opponent following round 1 going up but I received no response. The Kyle was subbed in for my inactive opponent and I messaged him as well over the weekend. The Kyle did not respond to my message on his wall despite his profile saying he has been online since my message was posted.

Due to my first opponent being subbed out and my second opponent being unheard from with only a few days left for us to schedule/battle, I am calling activity.

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Still havent gotten anything back from my opp, would we be able to get a sub?

Reactions: gum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)