The Rise of the Zheng Dynasty - Washington DC VGC Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Chandelure helps everyone out aside from me. Congrats on the win, now you can either use that Chandelure at nats or let me RNG you more mons, so even after I fail at the LCQ you can win with my mons ;)

And yes I'm a pro nob
You won't fail at the LCQ though...

[15:20] <@Jibaku> .u Zheng
[15:20] <&skybot> Jibaku: zheng: (V, Chinese; "jung") To own oneself with extraordinary vigor, esp. to incur spectacular and lasting injuries; to painfully fail

you fail
This is ridiculously hilarious, thanks for the good laugh.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You won't fail at the LCQ though...
Set your expectations low so whatever happens you'll be pleasantly surprised is a better philosophy than think you're going to do good and fail. (read: Dallas)

And thus is my outlook on life.

Set your expectations low so whatever happens you'll be pleasantly surprised is a better philosophy than think you're going to do good and fail. (read: Dallas)

And thus is my outlook on life.
My expectation is to fail.

I usually always surpass it :)

congrats on both you n ur bro. I remember battling you and thought there was no way you won't make it to top 16.( n of course DC champ)

Thanks for the friendly responsed PM cyber :) good luck at nats and hopefully see you at Newark possibly :)

Dude, props for using Mac (PRO)
And also, props for having the CUTEST LITTLE BROTHER EVER. (And that actually GETS pokemon.) My little sister says I'm a stupid older brother because I play it. -_-
Joking. But seriously. Your brother. MINE. >:0

CONGRATS CHAMP! Had an awesome time battling you. So glad is was the two of us at the very end. Just like old times in 2008! Cannot wait to see you at Nats! Let's make a habit of this 1st/2nd thing!

CONGRATS CHAMP! Had an awesome time battling you. So glad is was the two of us at the very end. Just like old times in 2008! Cannot wait to see you at Nats! Let's make a habit of this 1st/2nd thing!
Yeah, after I lost to you in top 8 in 08 :( you did an awesome job this year man! We have to talk at Newark! :D

Thanks for the kind words all, glad you enjoyed the read :)

I did update it a bit, with my Top 16 match. It was probably one of the closest matches that day, if not, THE closest match of the day and had me nervous through out the whole game. Check it out under "If that Jellicent takes out my Terrakion..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)