The RU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since no battle with substitutes has been played, there will be some changes due to a misunderstanding. Substitutes were announced as being for "the first users to sign up who were not given a spot" (as long as the user is still active), but it wasn't the case.
We had to decide what would be the less unfair: Removing a player that was just subbed in, or prevent the legitimate substitutes to play. A hard choice that some people obviously won't like, but it had to be made.

New battles:

@CaseKace vs @MarceloDK
@BLINGAS vs @Houndoomsday
@Alexander. vs @phoopes
@TIWSS vs @Fiction.
@Temptation vs @DarkLoïc
@Bloo vs @digipoke1
@Imanalt vs @kuja20

Again, I am sorry for these who thought they were subbed in, but it was unfair for these who posted earlier. Andeby, LonelyNess and Celever are not concerned by the modifications.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd like an extension for my game with ifm (I don't see a post by him here, pardon me if it was already confirmed or if I missed it). We'll play as soon as he gets back from his vacation (20-21st).

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Since no battle with substitutes has been played, there will be some changes due to a misunderstanding. Substitutes were announced as being for "the first users to sign up who were not given a spot" (as long as the user is still active), but it wasn't the case.
We had to decide what would be the less unfair: Removing a player that was just subbed in, or prevent the legitimate substitutes to play. A hard choice that some people obviously won't like, but it had to be made.

New battles:

@CaseKace vs @MarceloDK
@BLINGAS vs @Houndoomsday
@Alexander. vs @phoopes
@TIWSS vs @Fiction.
@Temptation vs @DarkLoïc
@Bloo vs @digipoke1
@Imanalt vs @kuja20

Again, I am sorry for these who thought they were subbed in, but it was unfair for these who posted earlier. Andeby, LonelyNess and Celever are not concerned by the modifications.
What the fuck, how is that unfair seriously. I posted on the main topic and I was 2 slots short. I asked to be a sub after and I don't see why people who didn't even post in the first place on the main topic should take my place, do I have to remind you : I've been fucked by your 32.5% stuff, people who signed AFTER ME took my place, and now I'm fucked by people who just randomly subbed in ?
You should check what means fairness because when you randomize things like this you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
I suspect something really weird going one, and why did you delete the last post with old subs ?

Get me back my spot back, I answered to the PM you can't blame me for not being active, so now, what is the explanation ?

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Remedy

Telling people that subs will be first come first serve, then taking the ones who harass the host as substitutes (and taking randomly for the other spots) is unfair. I don't even know what you don't understand here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)