The RU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What the fuck, how is that unfair seriously. I posted on the main topic and I was 2 slots short. I asked to be a sub after and I don't see why people who didn't even post in the first place on the main topic should take my place, do I have to remind you : I've been fucked by your 32.5% stuff, people who signed AFTER ME took my place, and now I'm fucked by people who just randomly subbed in ?
You should check what means fairness because when you randomize things like this you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
I suspect something really weird going one, and why did you delete the last post with old subs ?

Get me back my spot back, I answered to the PM you can't blame me for not being active, so now, what is the explanation ?
@Remedy

Telling people that subs will be first come first serve, then taking the ones who harass the host as substitutes (and taking randomly for the other spots) is unfair. I don't even know what you don't understand here.
First come first served is unfair ?
Okay, yes I don't understand anything.
And YOU TOOK randomly one third of the slots so what the fuck, be coherent. But if you please, could you show me the last posts with the past substitutes ? I'm sure I'll understand as soon as I see the names and the new subs names, what is going on :)
And show the way the first round was drafted with your 2/3, 1/3 randomized things. Because as I checked, I found the way you applied it REALLY WEIRD.

Last edited:

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lost

g1 could possibly have gone my way but a couple instances of luck ruined it
g2 was clean

ggs

I won game 1 through bullshit, lost fair game 2, and game 3 we'll play when it's not so late and I'm not so dumb.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Played the first two games against heist on Tuesday and wanted to play the third one today, but he didn't show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)