The RU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ganso vs McMeghan <---- McMeghan was told to take the win so I guess that merits a new opponent

Posho Alola vs McMeghan Extension until Wednesday still applies, hopefully timezones arent too conflicting.

adilbilal vs Kyleos <----- whenever is legit not a good way of saying your availability dude

Annoying Orange vs Kyleos

There is a huge problem with this one. Yesterday close to midnight I did a huge subout and you were on that since your opponent called activity on you roughly a day before that: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-ru-open-vi-round-1.3609535/page-20#post-7445708
Velvet Blood you got a new opponent based on this, I need an explanation asap

act, opp never replied
Zaionar vs PkmSilver

Not matter how much I repeat myself but I gotta be clear that extension applies to these matches as well.

Close to using all subs. Will continue subbing out tonight.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I know, and I apologize since it is partly my fault. Try your best to get it done.

No more subs from now. Hoping everything will normalize next round. Will take the consequences.

Will try to make use of the most active subs later tonight and be done with it.

MrAldo

Hey
contacted opponent, but he hasnt logged in since july 19
my opponent never replied to my initial VM
And now to use the last subs available, hoping for the best and most matches get finished

Villuminati vs Squawkerz
Flex81 vs miltankmilk
Afro Smash vs Maskun529

Hachimaki98 vs HumbleGallade <------ HumbleGallade vanished after july 20 so

Hachimaki98 vs Toxigen

Shingu vs Kade T <------- Kade T is dead

Shingu vs Jeffis

And for the last 2 subs since the matchup drewdunn123 vs Molag Muglob have been dead on both sides

youtuberhotspots vs Omfuga

And thats it, all subs have been used successfully. You can have extension until next Wednesday at stated. From here you call activity, I coinflip, or hope for the best.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Calling activity, opponent has given me various times in which I've appeared but he never gave me a response during those times, 45 mins ago or so he asked me if I was online, answered and he never answered me back

Heracross is allowed this round right? Btw im not calling activity, since its only been one day, but I find it strange that my guy isnt responding on showdown, when hes clearly online.

Attachments

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
Heracross is allowed this round right? Btw im not calling activity, since its only been one day, but I find it strange that my guy isnt responding on showdown, when hes clearly online.
how is it my fault that i went afk to do something else? i was looking for you for like >4 hours since i was on and you weren't on despite telling me you would be free on friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)