The RU Open VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
my opp and I agreed to play today (well my opponent said he was free today but hasn't been super responsive), asked him to let me know when he wants to play this morning and in spite of him being online periodically throughout the day has avoided me. Activity.

Z+V

Banned deucer.
Was gonna contact you for weekend but I did not have access to internet for more than 2 days out of a trip. Think you mind getting an extension?
Sure but answer my post on your profile so we can schedule it.

my opponent didn't understand timezones so he missed the scheduled time, and rejected all of my proposed times despite not giving any of his own, sorry but activity :(

my opponent didn't understand timezones so he missed the scheduled time, and rejected all of my proposed times despite not giving any of his own, sorry but activity :(
I messed up once and you never responded after my last message so I don't exactly think that's fair. You also only gave 30 minutes each day throughout the week which I stated earlier I couldn't make.

Last edited:
up 1-0, might not be able to play tonight the remaining games because of our tough schedules so asking for an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)