The RU Open VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Nat Thimblebony forfeit against me
have any proof of this? your contacting was done privately.

It's been a week since I contacted my opponent, he hasn't replied yet
You were subbed out 4 days ago (your opponent was as well), since you didn't notify me in any way or have any public record showing that you had established contact w/ your opponent, which in turn led to a substitution.

Requesting activity, opponent hasnt been on since monday and hasnt responded to messages anymore.
Also he attempted to give me activity to begin with

We all know how according to Smogon norms how typically you are not supposed to type long posts in round one and yadda yadda, but frankly, I do not care. I just want to share a few thoughts. You can say whatever you want about it for all I care, it really does not matter to me. Anyway, here goes nothing:

Mons as a whole has been a royal pain in the ass for a good two or three months now, where everything went south for no particular reason whatsoever. In the beginning I would try my very best, putting a lot of effort into building and playing, only to end up losing to something out of my control, which obviously made the game anything but fun for me to play. This also made me lose a lot of motivation to even try at all, which eventually led to me signing up for stuff, not trying at all, then losing and in the end it just was not a fun experience. The latter part is all on me, though.

The series that I just played, however, was something that I very much enjoyed.

First of all, massive shoutouts to the very nice user Pantalone for being so cool about this whole process of scheduling and whatnot. While I was away on vacation with my family I had to be social (and wanted to be, for that matter). I never knew what we were doing up until right before we were going places, which led to scheduling being a very hard process. You were really mature about it all and I want you to know that truly do appreciate that, as I was super stressed about being so hard to schedule with. I had a lot of fun, and you seem like a really nice guy. I hope you had a decent experience as well, even if you got the shorter end of the stick this time around.

Truthfully, thank you.

You were subbed out 4 days ago (your opponent was as well), since you didn't notify me in any way or have any public record showing that you had established contact w/ your opponent, which in turn led to a substitution.
Nat this is a screenshot of me and my opponent scheduling the battle. he missed the timeframe and told me to take the win

The screenshot below it was me contacting my original opponent back on July 11th, who had never responded

Attachments

Reactions: Nat

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity post
contacted mael as soon the round come up, he replyed on wednesday asking me to play the successive week. i vmed him again the next monday to see a good time and he didn't reply, i vmed again to see if he could play yesterday because this weekend im not at home and i cant play so i guess i will take the activity @_@

Here is the proof that I contacted him

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)