Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your starter and whatever you want til that point, then ditch it all for your scramble team.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Galladiator. Damn you, Galladiator.

I'll be doing this. A scramblocke of sorts.

I will be playing through SoulSilver version with the following team, all traded in as eggs at the first opportunity and hatched. With the exception of unbreedables. This was given to me by a friend, I had to take it.

Unown. I will use the first one I catch, regardless of hidden power.
Kakuna. Admittedly this may make the game too easy.
Stalling Dugtrio. For all teams need a wall.
Sweeping Shuckle. I know it is debatably the strongest force in the game, but I really want to use it.
Clefable. This Clefable must know the move Softboiled, and must use it at every possible opportunity. In addition, since it must be migrated first then traded, it must be the first Pokémon sent out if it is ever above the level where it will obey.
Metang@. It must KO one Pokémon in every gym battle, and must always hold the specified hold item.

He said I could have 3 backups. Keeping with the theme, I need them.
Screw the rules saying I can't use Kakuna or Unown.

Just starting my Pokémon Black...

I was using a fodder file to get Tepig and Pansage transferred to White for the Pokédex completion. Called myself "Scotty" and am about to get Shelly the Oshawott.

Edit: Just found out about my Trainer ID, which happens to be 10873.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Moved to Dragonspiral Tower as requested.
Thank you Haunter, you've been a great help. :)

Anyways, I've just got Pokemon Black. Already have one badge. Liking the game. Also, I've beaten two more Gym Leaders on Heart Gold, I'll update after beating Janine...When I get to it...Due to Black...

EDIT: As this thread was moved, I've given the thread a shiny new prefix! It is under the "Other" tag. Thank you Haunter for moving, this thread appreciates it. :)

Moved to Dragonspiral Tower as requested.
Thanks, Haunter. Kickass avatar by the way.

In XD, I've found the time to reach the end of the Cipher takeover of ONBS. Broleon and Brotopper pretty much just blazed through it. That big Peon who has the Shadow Mawile was a pain though, since the best thing I could do against it was Mud Slap, but accuracy hax from that saw me through.

i'll be doing a white scramble challenge, with OPs rules, but like iamnotiangibson, i won't be able to trade.

is this the part where you guys give me shit rules that i will hate you for

i'll be doing a white scramble challenge, with OPs rules, but like iamnotiangibson, i won't be able to trade.
Ehh, take Oscar the Oshawott. Solo Burgh to become Dewott, Iris to become Samurott. Its final moveset must be Surf, Fury Cutter, Rock Smash, and Dragon Tail.

Oh, and ian hasn't been on the Scramble thread for quite some time now.

@guddagudda:
just get LILLY THE LILLIPUP...

moveset:
three normal type attacking moves and odor sleuth...
solo celestial tower to evolve into stoutland...
no limitation for evolving into herdier...

@guddagudda: Take Eluloide the Solosis. Must solo a gym of your choice with Hidden Power. It then can evolve into Duosion. It gets confused with dual brains, and can never use the same move twice in a row. Once it evolves into Reuniclus, it must learn and use Dizzy Punch in every major battle.

@guddagudda: Take a Klink named Metal Gear. Its ultimate goal is to defeat the four Patriot AIs (otherwise known as the Elite Four); to accomplish this, it must learn Shift Gear (for added firepower) prior to the E4 and keep it forever. It must also keep Gear Grind (for CQC) and Toxic (to spread the FOXALIVE virus). It must solo Liquid Snake (Brycen) to be able to evolve and must solo no fewer than 10 E4 Pokemon.

sounds good so far. why are you nicknaming everything though, 007?
It just fits with the theme of the challenge. For more examples, see my Green Day Slowpoke around Page 200 and Dark Ray's (I think) Sneasel (I think) around the same time.

EDIT: Actually, the GDS is on Page 199, and that Sneasel was mine. Fail.

guddagudda, Sparky the Blitzle is a happy little zebra. As such, you have no restrictions on it... until it becomes a Zebstrika on which it becomes self-conscious. It can never be your highest leveled team member, yet it must reach at least Level 40 by the time you enter Opelucid, good luck.

OK Guys, first post on this topic, and first scramble challenge...wish me luck!

Game: Heart Gold
Rules:
-NFEs are fine.
-I would prefer no nicknames to be pre-given...I want to write a fanfic about this challenge, and I can't exactly put reasoning behind something being named x2-DIE
-I don't like hacking, so all pokemon must be catchable within Jhoto naturally, and preferably at least 2 near the start.
-I can trade! ...but only to evolve... ;)
-Um...go easy on me?

TEAM SO FAR:
-Cyndaquil who can have only fire attacks after the second gym, possibly omitting the first in party rule...IDK for now.
-Scyther who loves it's ability and must have moves that take advantage of it, must also solo 6 elite four pokemon.
-Mantine who must be caught with a remoraid in party, have a remoraid in the party until final scramblemon is caught, and learn a flying-type move ASAP.
-NidoranM who can only have special attacks and can only evolve under special circumstances.
-Slowpoke who has to solo Chuck and cannot evolve until lvl 40
-Geodude w/ no Physical STAB

OK, I'mma start now!

easy huh?
take a cyndaquil, it can only know fire-type attacking moves after you beat the second gyms. it must always be at the front of your party, even after fainting.

@Jackle: Because of how ridiculous the previous challenge is, I'll give you a Scyther. Its only restrictions are that its entire final moveset must be Technician-boosted if it has Technician and its final moveset must contain a Bug-typed move and either Substitute or Endure if it has Swarm. Oh, and it has to solo six Pokemon in the Johto Elite Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)