Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, take a Litwick. Now, this Litwick likes it hot. Really hot. Hot hot hot. As such, you must teach him Sunny Day as soon as possible. Which you can do immediately after you catch it, come to think of it. Yay! He also likes others to feel the heat, so he must always have either Will-o-Wisp, or an offensive Fire attack. However, with loving the heat, comes hatred of the cold. He can't stand it at all, so he refuses to participate in the Icirrus City Gym.

Have fun, I just deprived you of one of the best spots to level him :)

ZandgaiaX, I'm not using Scraggy on this run. It's on my list of unallowed. Also Son of Shadoo, Litwick needs a nickname.

@hotdave:you go to chargestone cave and catch Nattorei the ferroseed(yeah i suck at nicknames)...
must have moves of four different types asap...
can evolve after it koes two pokemon against a gym leader(ko not solo)(hint:seventh gym....easiest gym ever)...
two of its four moves must be grass and steel damaging attacks...(moveset something like this:
grass attacking move
steel attacking move
non grass non steel
non grass non steel)...
have fun...

edit:oh god ninja'd hadn't seen dummy's ferroseed...

edit 2:ok then you have to go to mistralton cave and catch Hammer the axew....
hammer loves to dance and so must always know at least one dancing move(dragon dance/swords dance/rain dance you choose...)
because it lived in a cave it loves to dig around so has to know dig...once a haxorus it can replace dig with earthquake or a rock move, to remind it of its cave home...
i leave the last two moves to you, they just have to be of different types...
must be used in every battle in the last gym,before it can be a haxorus...

So, my Mankey solo is going well. Just got the silph scope.
Metal X, Primeape, lv.49
Naughty, Vital Spirit
142/128/75/80/81/122
Brick Break/Scratch/Cross Chop/Rock Slide
exp: 122825
If hp falls to red, must select one move and continuously use it, once per battle you may use a potion if this happens.

I have seriously versed ever trainer I can think of, but it's going well, now that the whole overleveled thing has come into play the restriction doesn't really happen. My next update will probably be before the E4 or after I beat it.

Sorry HotDave, I would give you something but I really don't know many of the 5th gen pokemon, I want Black to be a surprise to me.

Anyways, surprisingly, I swept Sabrina with.... Ariel Ace... didn't see that one coming.

@Hotdave, catch a basculin and name it "Again?". This basculin is getting a sense of deja vu, to prevent this from happening too much it may never use the same move twice in a row. But there's more, it must also solo any gym leader/E4 of your choice.
Good luck.

@Hotdave, catch a basculin and name it "Again?". This basculin is getting a sense of deja vu, to prevent this from happening too much it may never use the same move twice in a row. But there's more, it must also solo any gym leader/E4 of your choice.
Good luck.

Rejected as it requires Surf to catch.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For the one issuing the final challenge for HotDave, there are only three (fully evolved) Pokemon that can learn Surf & Waterfall besides Samurott & Basculin: Simipour, Carracosta & Jellicent. Carracosta is on the banlist (And is impossible to obtain due to my challenge) & Jellicent requires Surf, meaning HotDave's final Pokemon must be a Simipour. Just Saying.

In other news, I've beaten the E4 for the first time in my HG Scramble. Will edit in with an update.

Ok, HotDave here's my challange.

You will get the Simipour from that girl in the Dreamyard and name it doominic77 (if thats too long name it Dominic).
It must keep two of the moves it has when you get it but not Water Gun and the other two moves must be Surf and Waterfall. Surf and Waterfall may never be used in battle.

Recap:
Simipour
Moves:
Lick/Leer/Scratch
Lick/Leer/Scratch
Surf (can't be used during battle)
Waterfall (can't be used during battle)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also guys I need a new challenge for my Pokemon Emerald.

Rules:
No HM Slaves.
I have the right to reject a challenge.

TYIA

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Heart Gold Scramble Update

Beaten the E4, here's the update.
  • Hoppip (4xTheFun): Must appear against 2 GLMP to evolve into Skiploom, & KO 2 GLMP to evolve into Jumpluff. Post-Chuck, must be no more than 2 levels below highest levelled Pokemon & must KO at least one Pokemon on each of the E4 member's teams (Vratix)
  • Furret (Dexington): Must know & keep Attract, Me First, & Surf/Whirlpool & use Me First against one of Lance's Dragonites (Dexington)
  • Haunter: Must solo every Haunter I see, including Morty's Haunters. May only use moves with a base power below 80 (DetroitLolcat)
  • Starmie (Valence): If kept below Lv40 against E4, must have Surf & BoltBeam. Otherwise, must know Surf, but no BoltBeam (Treadshot A1)
  • Wooper (Yawn): If ability is Damp, Must know & keep Yawn & Yawn 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve. If ability is Water Absorb, must know & keep Yawn & Rest & Yawn 10 Pokemon to sleep to evolve (Edwin Illan)
  • Lapras: Must Solo 30 Gym Leader & E4 Pokemon combined before Blue, & may either be all Physical or all Special (Athenodoros)

Finally, the E4 Run. First was Will, Atheno lead out & beat the first Xatu & then let Yawn kill Jynx. Exeggutor then killed Atheno & was revenged by Valence, who proceeded to sweep the rest of Will's team.
Second was Koga & Valence lead the team, handling Ariados & Foretress, before letting Yawn take care of Muk. Valence then took care of Venomoth & Atheno finished up by soloing Crobat.
Third was Bruno, & Valence lead out, beating Hitmontop, then Yawn took care of Hitmonchan, only to fall to Hitmonlee. Valence revenged Hitmonlee but found Machamp too tough. So did Troll, but he sealed his fate through Curse damage. Lastly, Atheno came in & soloed Onix.
Fourth was Karen & 4xTheFun was in the lead. He SubSeeded Umbreon to death & then let Atheno take care of Murkrow & Vileplume. 4xTheFun returned for Gengar, doing the same thing he did to Umbreon & ultimately, Atheno capped off the battle by soloing Houndoom.
Last was Lance, & Valence lead the party, beating Gyarados, before letting Atheno take care of the first Dragonite & Aerodactyl. Then Dragonite #2 came in & killed Atheno, only to taste Valence's Ice Beam. Charizard then killed Valence, forcing me to use Troll as death fodder to revive Valence & Atheno, as he killed Troll, & Valence then went in & finished him off. Last was the Lv50 Dragonite & forgetting about the Me First rule, I send in Atheno, who does a wonderful job with Ice Shard...Only to be killed by Outrage crit-hax with the Dragonite on its last legs. So Dexington came in, Me Firsted its Outrage & killed him off, winning me the E4 run.
After that, I go through the Hall of Fame shit & go through the credits. I'm all set for Kanto now!

Valence (Genderless Starmie) @ Nothing
Lv:38/Hardy/Natural Cure
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
-Ice Beam
Comments: Easily the squad's most powerful member, but cannot be relied on for the sake of keeping BoltBeam...Valence came out of its shell during the E4 Run & alongside Atheno, was a main Pokemon during the run, despite the level. It's blistering Sp. Attack & Speed were a great help to the team. Co-MVP for this E4 Run.

Troll (Male Haunter) @ Nothing
Lv:40/Docile/Levitate
-Hypnosis
-Night Shade
-Confuse Ray
-Curse
Comments: Not bad for a Troll, Hypnosis-Curse-Potion Combo screws a lot of opponents over. Unfortunately, Night shade isn't exactly cutting it at the moment. Current LVP. In the E4, he made an appearance against Lance as Death Fodder, & against Bruno to beat his Machamp through Curse. The LVP for the E4 Run.

Yawn (Male Quagsire) @ Nothing
Lv:45/Gentle/Damp
-Yawn
-Waterfall
-Headbutt
-Earthquake
Pokemon Yawned to Sleep: 5/5
Comments: Since evolution, his usefulness has shot up, with great Bulk & a good move in Yawn. With Earthquake, it's now a powerhouse on the team. Yawn had a couple of cameos against the first three members, but like 4xTheFun, he also had a quiet E4 run.

Atheno (Female Lapras) @ Nothing
Lv:46/Naive/Water Absorb
-Confuse Ray
-Ice Shard
-Waterfall
-Body Slam
Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon Solos: 14/30
Comments: Incredibly Bulky, went down the all-Physical Route. A powerful member indeed. Her bulk is incredible & all & that's why she is the Current MVP. Atheno basically owned during the E4, it was disappointing that he only added 8 solos towards his regulation 30 Solos before Blue...Co-MVP for the E4.

Dexington (Male Furret) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Brave/Run Away
-Strength
-Whirlpool
-Attract
-Me First
Comments: Struggling somewhat, but Strength is a good move for now...Only appeared on the final turn of the E4 Run to fulfill the Me First restriction, & was successful.

4xTheFun (Male Jumpluff) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Modest/Chlorophyll
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Giga Drain
GLMP Appearances: 2/2 GLMP Solos: 2/2
Comments: Very useful with Sleep-Sub-Seed, it basically owns. Only appeared against Karen, Sub-Seeding Umbreon & Gengar to death, but apart from that, 4xTheFun had a quiet E4 Run.

That's all, here's the constantly updated base post for this Scramble & I do hope you enjoyed this update.

doominic77, take a Zubat, name it Flapper, it must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out (No SRing (Soft Resetting), complete the battle & save the game). No restrictions on evolution.

Have fun.

EDIT: Is it just me, or my HG Updates always seem to suffer from the last post on page syndrome? Just wondering...

@doominic77, catch a wailmer and name it "TDD-1". Not feeling very creative ATM so your wailmer must have a moveset of whirlpool/toxic,protect/dive,surf/waterfall,rest to evolve and keep this moveset once evolved. Additionally it must solo 1 member of the E4 or 7 pokemon belonging to the E4+Champion.
Good luck.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@Doominic77, you get a Slakoth. However, this Slakoth likes being small, and when it get bigger as it evolves, it feels very self-conscious. This means the moves that can be learnt depends on what form you keep Slakoth at
Stay as Slakoth: All moves available
Stop at Vigoroth: May not learn physical moves greater than 80 BP
Evolve at Slaking: Vigoroth challenge included, must know two of the following: Roar, Toxic, Protect, Rain Dance, Sunny Day.

Besides evolving, Slakoth also gets self-conscious when it reaches a high level. It must be the lowest leveled member in your party in order to participate in battles. Slakoth is not a coward however. If you keep him within these restrictions, he will solo an E4 member based on what you evolved into.
Slakoth: Sydney
Vigoroth: Drake
Slaking: Pheobe
NN it based on what you evolve it into:
Slakoth: Diddy Kong
Vigoroth: DonkeyKong
Slaking: King Kong
Have fun

@doominic77:
so your new partner is eruptin the numel...
this numel is the bravest numel in the world(don't care about nature) so it must participate in every major battle against trainers who use water types(basically juan and wallace)...
in order to evolve must solo 3 gym leader main pokemon...
must learn and keep eruption before e4 and use it at least five times in the e4...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Heart Gold Scramble Update

2 Updates in 3 hours, you can't be serious...
  • Hoppip (4xTheFun): Must appear against 2 GLMP to evolve into Skiploom, & KO 2 GLMP to evolve into Jumpluff. Post-Chuck, must be no more than 2 levels below highest levelled Pokemon & must KO at least one Pokemon on each of the E4 member's teams (Vratix)
  • Furret (Dexington): Must know & keep Attract, Me First, & Surf/Whirlpool & use Me First against one of Lance's Dragonites (Dexington)
  • Haunter: Must solo every Haunter I see, including Morty's Haunters. May only use moves with a base power below 80 (DetroitLolcat)
  • Starmie (Valence): If kept below Lv40 against E4, must have Surf & BoltBeam. Otherwise, must know Surf, but no BoltBeam (Treadshot A1)
  • Wooper (Yawn): If ability is Damp, Must know & keep Yawn & Yawn 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve. If ability is Water Absorb, must know & keep Yawn & Rest & Yawn 10 Pokemon to sleep to evolve (Edwin Illan)
  • Lapras: Must Solo 30 Gym Leader & E4 Pokemon combined before Blue, & may either be all Physical or all Special (Athenodoros)

With the E4 beaten, Valence's level cap has been lifted & it's time to go to Kanto by boat. After getting an S.S. Ticket, I go on a boat & fulfill the side quest while the boat chugs its way to Kanto. After arriving in Vermilion, I encounter Suicune & after healing up at the Pokemon Centre, I make my way to the Vermilion Gym. I beat the minor trainers & then fight Lt. Surge for my ninth Badge.

Atheno leads against Raichu, & I switch in Yawn, predicting an Electric Attack. Raichu used Double Team. Nevertheless, Yawn proceeded to OHKO with Earthquake. Atheno returns for Electrode, & Electrode starts spamming Double Team & Charge Beam, eventually haxxing Atheno to death. So Yawn came in, I revive Atheno, & Yawn kills Electrode after yawning him to sleep, then owning with Waterfall. Electabuzz was third, & does hefty damage to Yawn with Low Kick, but not enough to KO as Yawn OHKOes with Earthquake. That's when Atheno returns against Magneton & flinch-haxxes it to death with Waterfall. Last was a secondary Electrode, & he wasn't as bad as the first, eventually falling to Atheno's Waterfall, despite being paralysed.

So I won the Lightning Badge, my ninth in total, & after claiming it, I go back to Vermilion Pokemon Centre to heal. In Vermilion City at the moment.

Valence (Genderless Starmie) @ Nothing
Lv:41/Hardy/Natural Cure
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
-Ice Beam
Comments: Since the E4 (And subsequently, the level cap removal), Valence has broken through its shackles & become an absolute powerhouse. Atheno, watch out. Valence is coming...And fast...

Troll (Male Haunter) @ Nothing
Lv:41/Docile/Levitate
-Hypnosis
-Night Shade
-Confuse Ray
-Curse
Comments: Unfortunately, Post-E4, Troll has started to show signs of falling by the wayside. His combo isn't cutting it anymore, nor is Night Shade, & Hypnosis' unreliability is fast becoming a liability. Current LVP.

Yawn (Male Quagsire) @ Nothing
Lv:46/Gentle/Damp
-Yawn
-Waterfall
-Headbutt
-Earthquake
Pokemon Yawned to Sleep: 5/5
Comments: Since evolution, his usefulness has shot up, with great Bulk & a good move in Yawn. With Earthquake, it's now a powerhouse on the team.

Atheno (Female Lapras) @ Nothing
Lv:47/Naive/Water Absorb
-Confuse Ray
-Ice Shard
-Waterfall
-Body Slam
Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon Solos: 16/30
Comments: A great Physical force, Atheno unfortunately has an uphill battle to climb if he wants to fulfill his 30 solo restriction. Shame hax has prevented that solo count from being higher, but that's Pokemon. Atheno is still the powerful force she's always been, & not much can change that. Current MVP.

Dexington (Male Furret) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Brave/Run Away
-Strength
-Whirlpool
-Attract
-Me First
Comments: Struggling somewhat, but Strength is a good move for now...

4xTheFun (Male Jumpluff) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Modest/Chlorophyll
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Giga Drain
GLMP Appearances: 2/2 GLMP Solos: 2/2
Comments: Very useful with Sleep-Sub-Seed, it basically owns. Sadly didn't get any use at all this update, but that level is high after all.

That's all. Base post here as always, this is probably the final update I'll do before I get Pokemon Black. Looking forward to that game, & I do hope you enjoyed this update.

@doominic, you get Dizzy the Spinda. It may only know special attacks and status moves, except for Dizzy Punch, which it must learn ASAP and keep forever. In addition, once it learns Teeter Dance, it must use it at least once in each battle it is used in. Solo Norman with it.

@doominic

If I counted right, you need one more pokemon. You get 1HitWndr (I think it fits, if not, remove vowels.) the Castform. Every 5 levels you must assign Castform a new move and that is the only move he can know for 5 levels.
i.e.
Lvl. 25-Only Powder Snow
Lvl. 30-Only Blizzard
etc.
I hope you understand what I'm saying. It can learn TMs and HMs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)