Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pika and Ruwisc are both Rejected for being too uncreative. Lowering the cap to 6 mons. C'mon guys.

@Mr. L yes you can give me non Johto mons

EDIT: Sorry bout double post Chrome screwed me over

EDIT #2:@pika25 yes thats fine. 5 more to go

Is it OK if I edit the Jaws challenge so that it can evolve immediately to Gabite at Level 24, then solo Clair as a Gabite to evolve again? And change the earthquake part to cannot use earthquake until boarding the SS Aqua? And also that it must know a fang based move (including Bite and Crunch) at all times? Would you have accepted that Jaws in favor of the Jaws I initially gave you? Or is it too late?

Edit: @Bob Squob, Prie can recruit a Marill on Route 102 in the grass iirc (look that up on Serebii Pokearth just to make absolutely certain)

Prie, Take a Slakoth named Actif. Your Slakoth hates the stigma people have with Slakoths and Slakings. He's trying to break any existing sterotype with his evolution line. He can evolve when he solo's twenty trainer pokemon with a higher base speed to show how actif he can be. He must also participate in every gym battle (doesnt have to get a kill), this is just to prove to people he isnt sleeping in his pokeball.

When hes a Vigoroth, if he solo's Norman's Vigoroth he must stay as a Vigoroth is he can solo Normans Slaking he can evolve into Slaking. I'll leave it up to you.

Once he has made up his mind he gets a taste for fainting things and wants to start fainting things in different ways.When your descision has been made as to wheter he is going to be a Vigoroth or a Slaking, he can only have attacking moves and they all must be off a different type.

@Pimpgangster, Take a Hula the Oddish. Your new Oddish has a dream, and this dream is to become a Belossom. It can offically become a Bellossom when you have 6 gym battles. His moveset must consist of:
Physical
Special
Status
Other(Healing,Weather Stat upping)

This is to show how versatile bellossom can be. If you end up RNG'ing this you must be a female trainer called Rose/Petal/Lilly/Poppy/Daisy/ETC.

@pimpgangster: You get Jalapeno the Magby. It cannot use physical attacks. It can evolve after beating Chuck's gym, burning at least one Pokémon in the process. Once it evolves, it finds that some people eat jalapeño peppers on a daily basis. It gets enraged at this and decides to be renamed Volatile. It can now use physical attacks, but it cannot use Fire-type attacks unless it is hit by one. It is also enraged that it can't learn Explosion, so it must solo every Pokémon it encounters that can learn Explosion through level-up using only Fire-type attacks. When it defeats Blaine, it realizes that it isn't the most explosive thing. Rename it Diffused and all the above restrictions are void. However, it can no longer use Fire-type attacks.

Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Voltorb, Electrode, Koffing, Weezing, Pineco, Forretress

Alrighty then...

@Auramaster: Dile's rejected because that's rather easy. I already have 4 GOOD moversets that allows him to hit everything he needs to.

@Pimpgangster: Take Prize the Barboach. Prize believes he is the biggest fish in the world, and his moveset reflects this perception on life. Prize loves boosting his ego by fighting pokemon weaker than him, and can only fight pokemon who fit this criteria. For his starting moveset, he must have:

Mud Slap (To coat those unworthy of him in filth)
Thrash (to unleash his anger of all who deny him his title)
Swagger (do i have to explain?)
Water Pulse (Smooches to all the fangirls =D)

Now, people try to dismiss Prize's claim by telling him he's rather scrawny, but Prize doesn't believe this, and takes his wrath on all who oppose him. Trainer pokemon must be killed using only Swagger and Thrash (no healing confusion), and Gym leaders must be solo'd with Swagger only. This applies till the 5th gym, where if he is successful in defeating Chuck, he will decide to join the ranks of the Wise Whiscash. After he evolves and gains all-knowing wisdom, Prize is heartbroken to learn he is rather small. Take him to the name rater and name him Ashamed. Ashamed is ashamed of all his wrongdoings to people in his early life, and like before, his moveset reflects this:

Water sport (wash the bodies he's dirtied with mud slap)
Rock Tomb (build a grave for those who lost their life in his rampage)
One STAB move with 60 BP or less
One non-STAB move of choice

If the pokemon you are facing is one that was killed by Ashamed in his barboach days (or an evolution relative), you must use Water Sport to cleanse the family line, then Rock Tomb to build a grave for their fallen relative. Only do this once per family line (ex. If a Geodude is killed by Barboach, then a Graveler is fought, Water Sport/Rock Tomb, then kill as wished. Next Geodude/Graveler, just flat out kill). After every pokemon's family is cleansed (I recommend making a list of which family is affected), Ashamed no longer feels bad and changes his name to Redeemed. Until Ashamed is Redeemed, all major battler's signature pokemon must be cleansed before killing them.
Once Ashamed is Redeemed, he does not wish to leave any emotional scars on any pokemon in the future, and his moveset reflects this (shocker). No specific move restrictions this time, just a power cap of 80 for each of his moves, and no move may be super effective against the intended target.

Recap:
-Prize the Barboach
-Moveset listed above
-Only fight lower leveled pokemon
-Thrash/Swagger only on Trainer pokemon
-Swagger only against Gym leaders.
-Evolve after 5th Gym
-Change to Ashamed once evolved, and use 2nd listed moveset.
-Water Sport/Rock Tomb any "Hurting Family" and Major Battler's Signature pokemon.
-Once all family's are healed, change name to Redeemed.
-Change moveset to moves with less than 80 power.
-No Super effective moves against target

I hope you enjoy!

@Pimpgangster, I give you Cinderella the Jynx. Cinderella really wanted to go to the pokeball but her two ugly stepsisters wouldn't let her go. Cinderella started to cry and cry. She cried so much that she wasted all her real tears and had to use fake ones instead. During the night of the pokeball, Cinderella was trapped in Ice Cave crying her eyes out while her ugly stepsisters had fun. But just then, Cinderella's Clefairy godmother appeared to her. Her Clefairy godmother used wish and restored Cinderella's HP to make her look stunning, she also gave her a Tauros to ride to the pokeball, but Clefairy godmother warned her that if she did not return by midnight, her HP would decrease making her look like trubbish. At the pokeball, all Cinderella could do was give her stepsisters a mean look from across the room. The stepsisters got creeped out by this, but they became furious when Prince Charmander asked Cinderella to dance. Cinderella of course said yes, but she wasn't a very good dancer. She ended up body slamming Prince Charmander, but he didn't mind, in fact he liked this power of hers. The Hoothoot started screaming "12! 12!" Which meant it was midnight. Cinderella stopped giving the stepsisters a mean look and returned back home before she lost her HP. It was a night she would never forget. The End.

Ok, story time over.
Here's a recap of the story you just read.

Move restrictions:
Jynx must learn and keep these moves ASAP.
Fake tears (she was crying so much)
Mean look (stupid stepsisters) -> Return (oh no, it's midnight already?)
Body slam (Cinderella isn't a very good dancer)
Your choice

Cinderella can only get rid of Mean look (for return) after she solo's 12 Hootoots.

Battle restrictions:
Whenever she battles a female pokemon she must start out with Fake Tears.
Whenever she battles a male pokemon she must start out with Body Slam.
Cinderella can't battle Clefairys or Charmanders.
She must also solo Will's Jynx because Cinderella hates competition.

Have fun.

Wow, I sure am glad the two above aren't for me... They seem imposible! XD Also, expect the next update to my Scramble (yeah, with a capital S) tomorrow. Just going to say, that I kind of cheating; I'm using my SoulSilver to get the Frustration TM for Slave the Bidoof.
Other than that, see you later!

...Wow. You guys have really outdone yourselves there. :P Shame the awards were a few pages back, or else Most Creative Challange would have had some real competition. :D

Also, lol, I am really slow at playing, apparently. I have an update, sort of, but I've not even reached Viridian Forest yet, so I'll hold off until there's something worth posting. ;p

@ Mr br kill
You get Broski, the Scraggy. Broski thinks you're his bro for life, and as such he cannot faint in battle, cuz bros never abandon one another. Also, he must know Payback and Retaliate to shut up those mothers cussing you out. In addition, if one of your Pokemon faints in battle, Broski MUST be your next switch-out choice, cuz he's gotta protect you! As such, he refuses to leave until he's taught those Pokes a lesson; so you cannot switch him out again until he knocks out a Poke with either Payback or Retaliate.
Broski can only evolve after the 5th gym. Once he evolves he feels you owe him something because he "watched your back" for 30 levels. You must spend at least 1000 big ones on items on him per level he gains. Also, he must forget Payback and Retaliate.

Quick recap:
-Broski, the Scraggy
-Must learn Payback and Retaliate and keep until he evolves
-Cannot faint until he evolves -- see punishment below if he does
-If one of your Pokes faints, you MUST switch Broski in.
-You cannot switch Broski back out until he knocks out a Poke with Payback or Retaliate.
-Cannot evolve until you've cleared the 5th gym.
-You must spend at least 1000 pokedollars in items on Broski per level he gains after he evolves.
-Once he evolves, he must forget Payback and Retaliate and cannot learn them again.

(This was my first Poke given, did I do a good job?)

@Lord Yawgmoth: That's a cool challenge =P You might want to add a stipulation in case he does faint, because otherwise what's stopping him from fainting?

@Mr br kill: I'm formulating your challenge as I type xD I'll make it not too hard =P

EDIT: Here's your challenge! You get Pleasure the Maractus. Pleasure gets happy when they use Accupressure, so it must keep this move at all times. If Pleasure heads into a battle, use Accupressure to determine the next move:

-Attack: Use a Special Attacking move
-Sp.A: Use a Physical Attacking move
-Def: Use a Status Move
-Sp.D: Use an item
-Speed: Use attack move of choice
-Accuracy: Use Accupressure again
-Evasion: Use Accupressure again

If Pleasure has to use Accupressure more than 3 times in a row, Pleasure will start to hate using Accupressure before every battle. Change Pleasure's name to Punc'd and remove Accupressure from it's moveset and replace it with Cotton Spore, then with Cotton Guard once of level (to clot the bleeding caused from prolonged Accupressure). Use your cotton move of choice before attacking with Punc'd.

Recap:
-Pleasure the Maractus
-Accupressure ASAP
-Use Accupressure before battling to determine next action (see chart above)
-If use more than 3 times in a row, replace Accupressure with Cotton move and change name to Punc'd.
-Use cotton move before attacking with Punc'd.

If there's something that makes the challenge too hard, lemme know and i'll see if i can change it to better please you.

I believe you fail the challenge if he faints...so don't let that happen. :B
EDIT: True, okay.
Broski gets ashamed of himself when he faints. He has failed his bro. As such, he can no longer use Payback and Retaliate and he must forget his other two attacks, as depression takes over his life and he no longer trains his body. He can learn one unSTAB'd attack of 60 BP or lower.
Broski only feels he his strong enough to protect you again if he solos a gym leader (He can use Payback and Retaliate in this fight) at which point he can be taught other moves.

Sound good?

@Mr br kill

You Get LadiesMan The Male Lillipup.
LadiesMan must swich in on all Female Gender Pokemon, Unless it Conflicts with another Challenge.
In any Doubles/Triples/Rotation Battles you Must lead off with Him along with a Female Gender Pokemon, Unless it Conflicts with another Challenge.
He can Evolve at lvl 20,at which time His Challenge depends on His Ability.

Intimidate: He gets Depressed that the Girls are scared of Him now, Renickname him LadyKiller.He is so Depressed that he Cant Evolve again,but all other Restrictions are nullified.

Sand Rush:He can still Evolve, but all Restrictions apply.

Still Need one more for my Black Scramble.

@CrocExRai7

You get Runaway, the Paras. This particular Paras ran away from her family at a young age to go live with the druggies. As such, she must know every "spore" based attack. (Stun Spore, Poisonpowder, and Spore) Her favorite drug is PP Ups and Carbos, so whenever you get one of those you MUST use it on her, she won't shut the hell up otherwise.
This Paras is ashamed that she is a druggy, and as such refuses to show her face around any other Paras or Parasect. She cannot participate in ANY battles against them. Also, the Oddish family has been her drug suppliers for years; She cannot hit them with any attacks that cause damage. (She'll gladly give them a hit of Spores though)
She cannot evolve until she learns Aromatherapy, at once point she becomes a Hippie. Rename her to "Hipster". She must forget all but one spore or powder based attack and cannot know any attacks that cause damage (except False Swipe). The hipster refuses to use modern technology, and as such you cannot use any items on her except for berries. She also refuses to be healed by modern technology, so you're gonna have to wait until she gets knocked out to heal her.

Recap:
-Runaway the Paras, must know every Spore and Powder move possible.
-Cannot fight any members of the Paras family until she evolves.
-Addicted to PP Ups and Carbos; use all of them on her until she evolves.
-Cannot use any attacks on the Oddish family except for the Spore or Powder moves.
-Cannot evolve until she learns Aromatherapy.
-Once she evolves, rename her to "Hipster".
-Can only keep one powder or spore move.
-Can only learn False Swipe as an attack that causes damage.
-Cannot use any items except for berries.
-Cannot be healed at a Pokemon Center until she faints.

Sound good?
Also, good luck! :3

EDIT: You must catch Runaway ASAP, i.e. in the Ilex Forest. It must also be female.

@CrocExcaRai7, you get, Hopscotch the Hoppip. This Hoppip loves to jump around and play with other Hoppips and it's friends. It must learn and keep one sort of jumping move, in this case, Splash or Bounce. One day, when Hopscotch came to play, all the other Hoppip were gone. Hopscotch found a lone Bellsprout under a rock. The Belllsprout told Hopscotch that it's best friend Peaches was taken away along with all the other Hoppip by some Pokemon, the Bellsprout said it was a Sycther. Hopscotch was determined to find it's friends, especially Peaches. Off to Azalea town! Hopscotch must solo the Azalea town gym to evolve and save it's friends and Peaches. After soloing the gym, instead of finding it's friends, Hopscotch found a Paras who told Hopscotch.
"Sorry Hopscotch, but Peaches is in another gym." The Paras said that a Miltank took the other Hoppips and Peaches away. Off to Goldenrod! Hopscotch must solo Whitney's Miltank to evolve once more and to save the other Hoppip and Peaches. After beating down that Miltank, Hopscotch found another Paras that said,
"Sorry Hopscotch, but Peaches isn't here, in fact, I have no idea where Peaches is." Hopscotch became pissed and decided to beat up the Paras instead.(solo a Paras) The Paras told Hopscotch that he saw a Flareon hoarding a net filled with red onions or something. Off to Ecrute- wait...Morty doesn't have a fire type. But whatever you still have to go there. At Ecruteak City, Hopscotch really wants to go to the theater to see some dancing to cheer it up, but Hopscotch doesn't see dancing there, it sees it's friends and Peaches, tied up and being guarded by a Jolteon, Vaporeon and a Flareon! Hopscotch must save it's friends by soloing the three! After beating the stuffing out of them, all the Hoppip run back home, but Peaches wasn't among them. (What a sad ending! TnT)

Recap:
Must have a jumping move at all times such as Splash and Bounce.
Must solo Azalea Gym. (to evolve)
Must solo Whitney's Miltank. (to evolve again)
Must solo a Paras.
Must solo the Kimono Girl's Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon.

(P.S. I'm not sure which Kimono Girl has which Pokemon so just save in front of each, battle them, find out, and reset or something.)
(P.S.S. I based this off of Mario ;D )

@Jynxan Wow. Interesting story. Sounds cool! I can't wait to help Hopscotch not find Peaches! xD Thanks!
(P.S. I totally got the Mario references! x] )

4 to go~~~!

Ok on further review Pika is rejected again along with noob. take a look at the challanges below you to see what i want.

@Mr. L 2nd Best Challange I have seen
@Jynxan BEST challange EVER!!

CrocExcarai, Take Rah the Spearrow. Rah wants to become a flaming Moltres, so it cannot evolve until it learns Sunny Day. It must then set up Sunny Day at the start of all battles. It thinks it can become a Moltres by being lit on fire, so it must solo all Fire type pokemon you encounter, and must take 20 Fire Type moves. He cannot fight any water types, for fear of being unlit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)