Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team so far for pokemon platinum:
~Buizel (ScubaSteve)- must keep swift, teach water pulse asap, can't evolve till i use it against Wake
~Drifloon (more appropraite name anyone><"? sorry tauros)- may only learn shadow ball if it soloes the whole team galactic HQ excluding cyrus. If it manages to take out half of hes team it may also evolve.

The rules i'm going in with is:
~One must be my starter :(
~I can not/will not trade
~I want nicknames (no insulting ones please ><)
~I'd like atleast one fighting type pokemon on my team :)

Thanks again guys ^^

fianlly a scarmble challenge on smogon. ill take it

i use my Platinum. also i will not trade to get a pokemon in my team

@Haku Use Budew and it must evolve before the 3rd gym (Fantina) and cannot evolve until you have beaten the 7th (into roserade)
@Jerkygunner Use a Combee which must evolve before the 4th gym (Maylene) and can only have 2 attacking moves at any one time

Thanks, Trebs. Just 2 more to go!

Rules

1. One of the Pokemon must be my starter.
2. I'd be able to trade in any breedable Pokemon from a breeder friend.
3. My team would need to be able to learn all the HMs required to advance in the game. If I have 5 Pokemon and none of them can learn Surf, for example, then the last one will need to be able to; for obvious reasons.

1. Chimchar (may evolve into Monferno after soloing Roark and evolve into Infernape after soloing Wake)

2. Larvitar (Named Hobgoblin. He may assist in the battle against CW with Monferno, but if he does, then he must never pass the Pupitar stage.)

3. Medicham (named Qi, Dynamic Punch will be bred onto it)

4. Combee (must evolve before the 4th gym (Maylene) and can only have 2 attacking moves at any one time)

5. Barboach (named Florence. If it knows any HM moves, it can't use them in battle. It can only evolve if Larvitar helped Monferno against CW.)

@ JerkyGunner
Get a Barboach and name it Florence. If it knows any HM moves, it can't use them in battle. It can only evolve if Larvitar helped Monferno against CW.

*finishes reading DoubleUnderscore's post and looks up*

Oh...you're good...

Ok then, guys, just one more Pokemon left, ideally one that can use Fly. :)

JG- You sound like someone I gave that same challenge to in another place. Okay get a Staraptor and it must know Close Combat/Brave Bird, and it has to be nicknamed Hawk.

Willowstara - Yeah, same person, but the forums there are way too slow for my liking so I've given up on it :( but thanks for the last Pokemon!

Final team is...

1. Chimchar (may evolve into Monferno after soloing Roark and evolve into Infernape after soloing Wake)

2. Larvitar (Named Hobgoblin. He may assist in the battle against CW with Monferno, but if he does, then he must never pass the Pupitar stage.)

3. Medicham (named Qi, Dynamic Punch will be bred onto it)

4. Combee (must evolve before the 4th gym (Maylene) and can only have 2 attacking moves at any one time)

5. Barboach (named Florence. If it knows any HM moves, it can't use them in battle. It can only evolve if Larvitar helped Monferno against CW.)

6. Staraptor (must know Close Combat/Brave Bird, and it has to be nicknamed Hawk.)

Trebs, take a Magnazone named Jibrocoil. It must learn Tri Attack before evolving, and must never delete Tri Attack afterwards.

Haku, have a Mamoswine named "Margarita", that must know Blizzard.

Haku, take a Chimchar named Larry. Must have Nasty plot before evolving, and can't learn flamethrower. It can't evolve into Infernape until you have 8 badges

Trebs: Use a female Shinx with Rivalry, called Sparky. It can only evolve immediately after a level-up, where the last few points of experience that caused the level-up were gained by killing a wild Wurmple (IIRC you can find those in Platinum), same condition for the evolve to Luxray.

Budew and it must evolve before the 3rd gym (Fantina) and cannot evolve until you have beaten the 7th (into roserade)

Mamoswine named "Margarita", that must know Blizzard.

Chimchar named Larry. Must have Nasty plot before evolving, and can't learn flamethrower. It can't evolve into Infernape until you have 8 badges

Toxicroak, it must always know Swagger, Flatter, and atleast one Poison move.

ok guys just 2 more.

Haku16, take a...Vaporeon, with only physical moves, one of which must be Last Resort by the time you face the E4.

Starting Platinum tomorrow--does this look doable guys?

Shiny Female Buneary with Attract
Trash Cloak Wormadam
Espeon with Helping Hand and no Shadow Ball
Pachirisu with Charm and Sweet Kiss
Pink Gastrodon, Female with Surf
Female Roserade with Sweet Scent!

Final Team for Pokemon Red:

-Mr. Mime. Must always know barrier and light screen
-Charmander named Dodecagon. No evolving into Charmeleon until after Brock, no evolving into Charizard until I beat Blue at Silph Co.
-Snorlax named Frank. Must always know psychic and amnesia
-Weezing named KABOOM!, it cannot evolve until it uses Selfdestruct/Explosion on my rival's Starter.
-Goldeen, can only know water/normal moves
-Oddish named Qat. Must always know sleep powder, poison powder, and stun spore

I'll start asap!

Team so far for pokemon platinum:
~Buizel (ScubaSteve)- must keep swift, teach water pulse asap, can't evolve till i use it against Wake
~Drifloon (Bloon)- may only learn shadow ball if it soloes the whole team galactic HQ excluding cyrus. If it manages to take out half of hes team it may also evolve.
~Magenemite (Jibrocoil)- It must learn Tri Attack before evolving, and must never delete Tri Attack afterwards.
~Turtwig (DeadTree)- Can only evolve after soloing one of Gardenia's pokemon and again only after soloing Byron's Bastiodon
~Meditite (Qi)- cannot teach it Rock Smash or Drain Punch.
~
Need 2 more guys =S

The rules i'm going in with is:
~I can not/will not trade
~I want nicknames (no insulting ones please ><)

Thanks again guys ^^

Get a Meditite, name it Qi, you cannot teach it Rock Smash or Drain Punch. You could name Drifloon Bloon, as in the popular flash game.

Update: I just beat Mayleen with this team:

Bibarel (Big Mouth) - Lv. 30 (F) - Unaware - Lonely - Headbutt/Water Gun/Rock Smash/Yawn
Meditite (Om) - Lv. 31 (F) - Pure Power - Lonely - Force Palm/Rock Smash/Confusion/Detect
Kadabra - Lv. 31 (M) - Inner Focus - Timid - Psybeam/Confusion/Reflect/Teleport
Torterra (Qat) - Lv. 33 (F) - Overgrow - Jolly - Razor Leaf/Bite/Cut/Leech Seed

Okay Trebs for your last one take an Shinx and call it Fang, it must know all three Thunder, Fire and Ice Fang (But if you don't want to breed then just Thunder Fang.

Team for pokemon platinum:
~Buizel (ScubaSteve)- must keep swift, teach water pulse asap, can't evolve till i use it against Wake.
~Drifloon (Bloon)- may only learn shadow ball if it soloes the whole team galactic HQ. excluding cyrus. If it manages to take out half of hes team it may also evolve.
~Magenemite (Jibrocoil)- It must learn Tri Attack before evolving, and must never delete Tri Attack afterwards.
~Turtwig (DeadTree)- Can only evolve after soloing one of Gardenia's pokemon and again only after soloing Byron's Bastiodon.
~Meditite (Qi)- cannot teach it Rock Smash or Drain Punch.
~Shinx (Fang)- must know all three Thunder, Fire and Ice Fang.

Thanks to everyone ^^
Special thanks to Addiethunder, Tauros, Mattman324, DDRMaster and Willowstara for the pokemon suggestions :D

Just need a couple of nicknames to round out my team...

Nothing rude or risquee, please :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)