Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you a Kabuto that must solo Blaine to evolve into a Kabutops. After evolving, it may only know all physical attacks or all special attacks. Name it Grim.

Well, I'm not normally one to go with the crowd, but I'm sick and tired of Nuzlocke. I want an interactive challenge, one that I can have with this whole interweb community. So....

Ruby Scramble Challenge. No trading. =]

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Take a Koffing. Its moveset mist contain three non-damaging moves. If the remaining move is Special, it must always be your lowest levelled team member. If its remaining move is Physical, it must solo one of Sabrina`s Pokemon and three of her gym trainers. If its remaining move is support, do what you want with it. Anyway you go, it must solo Giovanni to evolve. Name it choking.

Final restriction. It must solo Lance`s Dragonite, as a Weezing.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@SimonSays: Take a Seedot. This Seedot can learn only one STAB attack and must solo the Psychic gym more or less by itself (catch some Magikarp with Old Rod, bring them to the battle). It can never learn Brick Break.

All these restrictions are null and void if you have the patience to raise Seedot until it learns Explosion at level 43. No Day Care. If you do this, it must keep Explosion.

@simon Get a Ralts. That is all. Just a normal ralts. Oh 1 more thing, the only attacks it can use must be physical. (status moves are fine, just no special attacks)

@sprocket Take a clefairy named "I'm Random" it must learn Metronome ASAP and once it has it can only use metronome untill it runs out of pp.

Good luck to you both.

@Simon

Take a Trapinch. It may only use special moves. No evolving. Call it Speshul.

@sprocket

Take an Arbok named Hiss. It has to learn as many sound-based moves as possible. (As determined by the ability Soundproof.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Simonsays, take a Zubat & name it Flapper. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. It can evolve into Golbat whenever you want, but it must land the KO on two of Watson's Pokemon to evolve into Crobat.

Have fun.

@Sprocket: Enjoy a Voltorb. It may evolve after either 1) paralyzing 15 Pokemon with Static, or 2) blocking 10 moves with Soundproof. Upon evolving, it may not learn level-up moves. Name it Ultra Ball.

Mind if I take a crack at this? Hope these aren't too ridiculous.

@Sprocket - Take a Pikachu named "NOT ASH'S!". It may not learn or use Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, or Iron Tail. To become a Raichu, it must first defeat Surge's Raichu alone or learn Thunder by leveling up.

@Simon - Get a Makuhita and name it "Seen It...". Once it uses a Fighting-type move, it must keep that as its ONLY Fighting-type move, even if it used Arm Thrust when you were trying to catch it. It may learn and use other types of attacks, though.

@Sprocket, take a Dratini named CRITICAL!! It must be number 20 on your list. No move restrictions, but if it faints, you must white out.

@SimonSays, take a Torkoal named Gregrando. It must know two Physical moves and two Special moves.

I'm looking to do an Emerald Scramble. The only rule is "no trading". Please go all out. And be cruel. Cruel and unusual. <--- Yeah. That's a challenge.

1 - Take a tentaCRUEL named "Wattheheck"
it must solo atleast 1 of wattsons pokemon without using any items. After beating wattson the only attack it can use is "Constrict" (status moves are still ok)

2 - Raise an Abra that keeps Teleport as one of his moveslots. He may not evolve until he solos Norman. Ironically, his name would be "Mysterion", since you took up the "CoonFriend" challenge. Every time he dies, he must KO one of Phoebe's Pokemon alone.

3 -Seedot that has to know Bide, Synthesis, Sunny Day, and Explosion. Call it "Nuts". It may not evolve or exceed lvl. 50

4- Take a febass named "Supporter". It must solo 2 gyms leader's pokemon to evolve (stock up on healing items!). After evolving into a milotic it may not learn any moves that may damage the opponent in anyway (either direct damage, status, ANYTHING) As a milotic, it must solo one of juan's pokemon. With no damaging moves. At all. Have fun with pp war/struggle.

5- Your Shuppet has a grudge on its former owner who released it because it was too weak. Therefore, it must know & keep Curse. To evolve, it must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon through Curse damage, without dying or switching out. If it evolves, it must use Curse every time it enters the battle.

6- take a Carvanha and name it idrA. It must always know Rage and must use it to maximum power each time it is in battle before using any other move.

Damn.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sprocket: you get something lame. Take a Psyduck. No evolving. (if the odds of this getting picked is the odds of Sheer Cold hitting it can't be THAT creative). Name it Cthulhu

Bluewooper: You get something more creative. Take a Treecko. It must be level 20 while it is soloing the Winstrate house. Afterward, it must always hold the Macho Brace. Since the Macho Brace is easily the best item in the game, I need to balance out the difficulty. You must always keep three of: Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Screech, and Leaf Blade. Also, it may not be used against Juan. Also, for every time it dies in the game, it must solo one of Glacia or Drake's Pokemon. Name it CoonFriend.

Cookie for the nickname references.

THIS. IS. HARD.

P.S. I MISSED POST 4000 BY ONE POST GRRRR!

@bluewooper
Unless you are a masochist I would advise you to edit out that last part, as we here at the scramble thread WILL murder your chances at having any fun completing this if you keep that in. Just a friendly warning.

@bluewooper You want cruel? I'll give you cruel. Take a tentaCRUEL named "Wattheheck"
it must solo atleast 1 of wattsons pokemon without using any items. After beating wattson the only attack it can use is "Constrict" (status moves are still ok)

Have fun and remember, you asked for this.

@bluewooper: Have fun with a Seedot that has to know Bide, Synthesis, Sunny Day, and Explosion. Call it "Nuts". It may not evolve nor exceed lvl. 50.

EDIT: Also, it must solo the highest level Pokémon of every Gym Leader, Elite Four member (including the Champion), and Rival encounter. I think that should provide a significant challenge.

@bluewooper: Take a feebas named "Supporter". It may not learn tms/hm/tutor moves as a feebas. It must solo 2 gyms leader's pokemon to evolve (stock up on healing items!). After evolving into a milotic it may not learn any moves that may damage the opponent in anyway (either direct damage, status, ANYTHING) As a milotic, it must solo one of juan's pokemon. With no damaging moves. At all. Have fun with pp war/struggle.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bluewooper, take a Shuppet & name it Puppet.

Your Shuppet has a grudge on its former owner who released it because it was too weak. Therefore, it must know & keep Curse. To evolve, it must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon through Curse damage, without dying or switching out. If it evolves, it must use Curse every time it enters the battle.

Have fun.

Also the thread has fired up again. Nice to see.

@Bluewooper, if you still have room take a Carvanha and name it idrA. It must always know Rage and must use it to maximum power each time it is in battle before using any other move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)