Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Random, Take a Sneasel. Your Sneasel had a very bad childhood so it dislikes everything, so give it the moveset
-Frustration
-Beat Up
-Snatch
and a move of your choice.
Must solo any Youngsters you come across, to prove that it is a bully.
Evolve whenever.
Call it either Mr.B or Mrs.B dependant on gender.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
That requirement is going to be almost impossible. I had to grind from the beginning of the game to solo Morty with a normal-type Pokemon, which was immune to Gar's Shadow Ball but still had a STAB attack. Same with Drowzee.

EDIT: talking about kipp, in case there is any confusion.

EDIT: Canceled due to being impossible.
Alright putting all the challenges in 1 post so I don't have to look for them (and so you can see how evil you people are)
-Take a Natu. Solo Morty's main Pokemon to evolve, and no Night Shade. (kipp) Grinding until it can outspeed gengar (or take a hit) will be annoying but will probably end up being 1 of the best pokemon I have.
-Take a Slowking & name it Thinker, Catch it as a Slowpoke & evolve it into Slowking ASAP. It may only know one attacking move, & it may not be STAB. (random) Ice beam, nasty plot, yawn, some good moves and decent stats (maybe even mvp?).
-You get a Double-Mono: an MPD (Mono-Psychic Drowzee)! This Drowzee may only use Psychic-type moves in battle. It may learn other moves, but it may not use them in battle. Also, have it solo Morty (outside of his main) to evolve. Name it Dumbo, then rename it Dumbledore after it evolves. (dummy) Predicted LVP, i'll be honest, it sucks.
-Take an Espeon. It cannot learn more than one damaging move at a time, and it must be a Special move. It must evolve from Bill's Eevee ASAP, and it must solo either Chuck or Jasmine. (galladiator) Hmm solo the fighting gym leader or the steel gym leader with a psychic type, hmmm.
-You get what you asked for, something to (somewhat) help with your weaknesses. It must always know at least 1 Psychic and 1 Fighting move. Also, it can never KO a non-Ghost or Dark pokemon with its STAB moves. (biggie) Predicted MVP even though it doesn't get much until later on (and the only non nu, although bl isn't great either).
-Perhaps you can take this Girafarig, from Route 43. It must know both of its STAB's, and has to be used against a 'Mon of Will's that's not named Xatu (pika) Won't get it until later on but it's better than nothing (I think).
Thats the team, by the way, I just noticed something, 5 NUs, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? *sighs* I should have pulled a kipp and just asked for a beldum.

Athenodoros

That's weird, because the main reason I voted for Psychic is because Psychic has great OU and Ubers. If only you hadn't messed it up by pointing out weaknesses.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Updating.

Rejecting Pokemag's Sneasel as I'm not going to wait until the very last part of the scramble to get a Pokemon (You could say the same for Aerodactyl, but Aero isn't as late as Sneasel is...). Try again, pokemag.

I'm now going to say no later than Pewter City, & no Pokewalker mons. 8 to go.

-You get a Double-Mono: an MPD (Mono-Psychic Drowzee)! This Drowzee may only use Psychic-type moves in battle. It may learn other moves, but it may not use them in battle. Also, have it solo Morty (outside of his main) to evolve. Name it Dumbo, then rename it Dumbledore after it evolves. (dummy) Predicted LVP, i'll be honest, it sucks.
What about Hypnosis / Dream Eater / Psychic / Reflect? Or Meditate / Zen Headbutt / Reflect / Hypnosis/Rest?

EDIT: Post 250!

The main problem is that most of the "great OU and Ubers" psychics are also legendarys, the only OU/uber psychics that aren't legendarys are bronzong,metagross,starmie and wobbufett (and wobbufett sucks in-game). Also I had to point out weaknesses or else I would have ended up with stuff like grumpig and chimecho for the last 2, oh and btw pointing out the weaknesses was my way of hinting towards bronzong or gross, who cover all of psychics weaknesses and don't suck (looks at mono-psychic drowzee).
P.S. to random, atleast smeargle is ou, I also never said you had to use it as an attacker, use it for bping boosts or spamming spore if you want.
EDIT: @dummy still not very good, hypnosis suffers from 60% acc and his attacking stats suffer from being outclassed by all my other pokemon (even slowking), its also a cheap knock-off of A1s MEP, still predicted LVP.

Athenodoros

They are not mostly legends. I went through the game with Psychics in tandem with a friend using Dark, and I destroyed him. Gross, Starmie, Alakazam, Wobbufett, Gallade and something was an awesome team, especially in-game. And you should have pointed out that Steel covered your weakness, because I know that I don't think "So of all of the Psychic types in the world, what can I use to stop Ghosts? I know, a Metagross!"

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Whoever gave me Pauly D I love you!!! I was completely stuck against Norman, but I Intimidated the Slaking, sent Pauly D (who was a Level 20 Machop) as death fodder, Bulked Up, and survived a Facade and KOed Slaking with a Low Kick. Pauly D, you're my hero. Now back to being death fodder...

EDIT: At Weather Institute. New Plan:

Train Marshtomp a lot so it can solo Sidney, should be useful during E4.
Illumise will be trained until it can solo May twice. Then it will be either dropped forever, or used as an Encore slave.
Loudred will be great, especially once it evolves.
Spinda isn't being used anymore; completely useless.
Gyarados will be used because of its great special movepool.
Machop will either be dropped or grinded so it can beat Glacia.

EDIT: Keepign Illumise. Found awesome strategy.
1. Use Encore on non-attacking moves
2. Juice up on X Items
3. Mercilessly kill everything

Either Illumise or Machop will be dropped so Spinda won't be the lowest on the team.

@atheno this is starting to get ot but most psychics in ou and uber are legends, even just in ou there are 6 psychics and 3 are legends, also I think metagross (especially agiligross) alone could beat nearly every dark type bar darkrai and houndoom.
Now then @detroit I would hate to ruin someone elses challenge so if you hate king tut that much you may seal him away in his tomb (the pc) for all eternity. If you choose to do this you must go through the game with 5 pokemon in your party and must put "Spinda Hater" in your sig until new years. The choice is yours.

DetroitLolcat

I'm keeping Spinda in my party, just as death fodder. That way I can get some use out of him! This challenge isn't ruined at all! Just think of king tut as "support" not as a front line fighter, hehe. He won't be the lowest level Pokemon, Machop will be.

I don't hate Spinda, I pity it. GameFreak really gives a pokemon 60/60/60/60/60/60 stats with no evo?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Sapphire Scramble Update #6

Meh...Here's another Update to my Sapphire Scramble for you all to look at...

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5

The Pokemon...
  • Wingull (FrostGull): Must Know Mist & One other Ice-Type Move (Bynine)
  • Gyarados: Must know Fire Blast/Thunder/Blizzard & one other Special Move. Must KO 10 E4/Champion Pokemon. (Athenodoros)
  • Pikachu: Cannot Evolve (Sprocket)
  • Torchic (Khan): Solo one Pokemon of each type (except for two, decided before game start (Fire & Ice)) up to 10 levels lower, & solo 2 Fully evolved Pokemon (One from a Gym Leader & Another from the Rival) & solo one of the champion's Pokemon. Complete one half of the challenge to evolve into Combusken & clear Victory Road to evolve into Blaziken.
  • Abra (Lolcat): Must have four different typed moves ASAP & always have moves of four different types. Can never evolve into Alakazam (DetroitLolcat)
  • Absol (Hirador): Pure Special attacker (auramaster)

The adventure from Fortree City to Aqua Hideout in Text...
So, arriving in Fortree, I try to go in the gym only to find that the entrance is blocked. So I go straight to Route 120, where I clear out Gabby & Ty, answering Abra to their question. I then go into the grass & catch two Pokemon: A Linoone named "HM Slave" who replaced Zigzag (Zigzagoon, a HM Slave) for the HM Slave role, & my 5th Scramblemon: Hirador the Mono Special Absol. I immediately teach Strength, Rock Smash, & Cut to HM Slave & Thunderbolt to Hirador, & then go along the bridge to find Steven, who gives me a Devon Scope to use. I test it out on the bridge, & encounter a Kecleon, which I promptly catch & name it "Invisible!". After that, I go back to Fortree, clear the blocking Kecleon, who ran away, & go inside, beating the minor trainers & challenging the Gym Leader: Winona, to a battle for Gym Badge #6.

Random's Party at this point:
Hirador Lv27
Khan Lv33
Lolcat Lv33
Atheno Lv34
FrostGull Lv34

I send in Hirador while Winona sends in a Swellow. Hirador gets 2HKOed by Aerial Ace without even touching Swellow thanks to Double Team Hax. Then Lolcat comes in & swiftly OHKOes Swellow & Pelipper without breaking a sweat with Shock Wave, & survives an Aerial Ace to 2HKO Skarmory with Shock Wave.
I then attempt to get the Dragon Type Solo for Khan against Altaria & fail miserably, only getting in one Bulk Up. So I send in Atheno who takes advantage of Altaria's Dragon Dancing to eventually KO with Dragon Rage, winning me the battle, the Feather Badge, & the TM for Aeral Ace.

After that, I heal up & leave Fortree for Lilycove. Along the way, I go to the Safari Zone to go & catch a Pikachu, & I do, naming it "Sprocket", the final Scramblemon for this Scramble. I eventually arrive at Lilycove where I heal up, only to find that May chick again & battle her.

Random's Party at this point:
Sprocket Lv25
Hirador Lv33
Khan Lv34
Atheno Lv34
FrostGull Lv34
Lolcat Lv35

I sent in Khan while May sent out Swellow. I kept Khan in (Because Khan has to solo Swellow, as its the only fully evolved Rival Pokemon in the game) & Bulked him Up to +6 Attack & Defence. In the meantime, Swellow Double Teamed up to +6. After a missed Double Kick, Khan let loose & got a hit with Double Kick, OHKOing the Bird Brain. And that was the deciding factor, with the rest of her party (Numel, Marshtomp & Shroomish) being outsped & OHKOed by Double Kick (Peck in Shroomish's case). The battle was won.

After that, I went in the Dept. Store & got some TM's for Atheno & Hirador. Hirador got Fire Blast while Atheno got Fire Blast, Thunder & Blizzard. I then healed up & headed for Mt. Pyre. I headed for the summit first & found some pirates. After getting Sprocket to dispatch them, I confronted Archie, who muttered something, then left the mountain with a Red Orb. I got a Blue Orb from the elderly woman there & then tackled the inside of Mt. Pyre, where I got the TM for Shadow Ball & taught it to Lolcat over Teleport. After healing at Lilycove, I decided to tackle the trainers on Route 123, en route to Slateport, where the media were there to talk to Capt. Stern. After the interview, the Pirates had stolen a submarine & took it to their Hideout in Lilycove, so I flew there & entered the Hideout.

Beating the Pirates along the way, I found Archie's room...vacant, & took a Master Ball & caught myself an Electrode named "Ka-Boom!!!". I eventually arrived at the submarine room, only to find out I'm too late. The pirates had head for a Seafloor Cavern in Route 128 & I was left to deal with an Elite Pirate named "Matt". After dispatching him with ease, I left the Hideout & went back to the Pokemon Centre in Lilycove to heal. So, I'm now up to the water Routes, with a healthy party in tow with levels ranging in the low-mid 30's, & things are going smoothly for me. And that's where we leave off...

And the current team...

Sprocket (Male Pikachu) @ Cleanse Tag
Lv:32/Careful/Static
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
-Double Team
-Thunderbolt

Comments: Outclassed by Hirador, only useful against the Pirates. Thunderbolt far & away best attack, but Careful Nature sucks.

Hirador (Female Absol) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Mild/Pressure
-Taunt
-Fire Blast
-Thunderbolt
-Bite

Comments: Only Female on team, had doubts about effectiveness, but has proven her worth on team.

Atheno (Male Gyarados) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Modest/Intimidate
-Surf
-Thunder
-Blizzard
-Fire Blast

Comments: Not much use this update, like the other veterans on the team, but has finally got good type coverage.

Khan (Male Combusken) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Quiet/Blaze
-Bulk Up
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Ember

Types (*Not Soloed, Underlines are omitted): Dark, Normal, Bug, Water, Flying, Grass, Fighting, Ground, Rock, Psychic, Poison, Ghost, Steel, Electric, Dragon*, Gym Leader, Rival, Champion*, Fire, Ice

Comments: Bulk Up can be a big help at times. Screwed up Dragon solo, but got the Rival solo.

Lolcat (Male Kadabra) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Lax/Synchronise
-Shadow Ball
-Psybeam
-Shock Wave
-Thief

Comments: Doing well since evolution. Cannot evolve any further, but for now, Lolcat is doing very well for me.

FrostGull (Male Pelipper) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Lonely/Keen Eye
-Mist
-Water Gun
-Ice Beam
-Wing Attack

Comments: Doing much better since evolution, but time will tell whether his usefulness will remain...

So Update #6 for Sapphire done, next one should take me through to Seafloor Cavern...Stay tuned for more updates.

Still need 8 more for Heart Gold Scramble.

@ Random thats fine. I understand the reasoning. Here's your new poke
Take the traded Onix in Violet City SR so that it does have Rock Head, it can only learn moves that have a added effect (Rock Slide - Flinch chance etc). To evolve this onix it must solo Jasmine's steelix and another whole gym of your choice.

DetroitLolcat

Ugh...Double Battles are annoying. Go die Liza+Tate...

EDIT: Found Strategy.

1. Send Gyarados and [pokemon].
2. Use non-Gyarados as death fodder
3. Juice Gyarados up on X Special, X Accuracy
4. Repeat steps 2-4 for the rest of the party
5. Sweep like a madman.

@Its_a_Random:

Hmmmmm, I had a good challenge in mind but.... I think I'll save it for another day ;p.

Instead, you get a Ditto. Must hold and keep Choice Scarf forever as soon as you get it. Nickname "Ditto4OU!" because of almost every damn person on the PO server useing it in B/W battles. Apparently these days people are too lazy to get a REAL revenge killer. (This is coming from someone whose never used it in there live bar Red + Blue noob moments -_-).

Good luck.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Updated. 6 to go.

So this isn't a pointless post, a brief update for Fire Red...God Misty was a bitch, her Starmie used up all my potions & sole Revive, Came down to a random roll of the dice with Behemoth the Charmander relying on 1. Starmie's Water Pulse to roll a low number (Behemoth had a chance of surviving) & 2. Mega Kick hitting. Things go my way & I had badge #2. In Vermilion City at the moment with a Lv16 Ratatta (TopPercent), a Lv20 Clefairy (ImARandom2), & a Lv27 Charmander (Behemoth).

DetroitLolcat

In Victory Road with insanely low leveled team. So much for finishing this Scramble in 72 hours...

PLAN FOR E4:

Sidney. I need to solo this with a MARSHTOMP??? I plan on going crazy with X Attack/Special/Speed and Hyper Potions.
Phoebe. I need to solo this with an ALL SPECIAL GYARADOS??? I plan on going crazy with X Special and Hyper Potions while not getting Cursed
Glacia. Probably Encore the move Hail and go crazy with X Items. Original much?
Drake. Set up on the Shelgon with X Specials and go to town with Gyarados.
Wallace. I see X Items being used somehow, all I need is an opportunity to set up.

Roles:
Marshtomp/Swampert- Support and taking hits if something goes wrong. Soloing Sidney though to evolve. In essence, it's death fodder that can take more then one hit.
Exploud- Set-up Sweeper and hit-and-run Hyper Beams
Gyarados- Set-up Sweeper. Only needs 2ish X Specials and MAYBE an X Speed to sweep. Needs to solo Phoebe...
Illumise- Encore abuse, Thunder for Wallace if needed
Spinda- Death fodder
Machop- Death fodder

I thought Exploud would be the MVP, but its going to be a close race between Exploud and Gyarados leaning towards Gyarados.

I'll update this with the conclusion tonight.

ROUND 1:
Exploud's gonna rape with Brick Break after some X juicing. Mightyena stands to face Exploud. X Attack raises Exploud's Attack to neutral while Mighty uses Sand-attack. (really? An ELITE FOUR needs to use SA(N)D-ATTACK???). X Attack number 2 goes off for my side as Mighty repeats his sandy attack. X Attack raises me to +2, while Mighty lands a mighty Double-Edge. Brick Break finishes the Mightyena. I use an X Accuracy to ameliorate the Sand-attack, while he makes a fatal move with Swagger. I steroid up with an X Speed, bringing me to +4 attack, -1 Accuracy, and +1 Speed while confused. He Double Teams. I Full Heal while he DTs again. I miss with Brick Break while he DTs. Next turn same as the last. And again... Finally I get the kill with Brick Break. I miss the Cacturne with Brick Break as he Faint Attacks. Brick Break kills the cactus. Stop, Crawdaunt time, I hyper potion, he surfs. I miss with Brick Break while he Swords Dances. I kill with Brick Break. I take the win with a Brick Break on Absol. GG Sidney
Gay win? Maybe. Win? Definitely.

ROUND 2:
I used Gyarados. Dusclops Protected six times while I used X Specials. I then went on a +6 rampage throughout her team. The second Dusclops needed two hits though... GG Phoebe.

ROUND 3:
This is where I see the "easy" E4 to end and the "hard" E4 to begin. The plan is to Encore Hail with Illumise and use the opportunity to rape with obscenely boosted Exploud. Hopefully that's what happens... Illumise Thunders while Sealeo Hails. Thank you Glacia. Illumise Encores. I get my free switch to Exploud and use an X Speed. I use an X Attack as the hail stops. I use a second one as he restarts the Hail. X Attack number Three starts to seal (get it? seal? I'm fighting a Sealeo! Ok, I'll stop) his fate as I start raping with Brick Break. Illumise levels up. Good for you Illumise, you deserved that. Glalie number one falls to broken bricks as Exploud levels up. Sealeo number two rears its seal-like head, and he's quickly sealed (I couldn't resist the seal pun) away with Brick Break. Glalie number two meets the same fate as the first. Time for Walrein. I think of a walrus pun, fail to find a funny one, and he lives a BB. I use another and I win. GG Glacia (I had to do this twice because my DS crashed the first time!!! D:)

ROUND 4:
Hopefully Shelgon will abuse Protect like Dusclops did, and Gyarados can come in for the sweep. I was thinking of having Exploud sweep, but Gyarados has that Blizzard... I'll try it with Gyara. Ugh, there won't be as big an opportunity to set up here... I start with an X Speed. He Protects. I go for an X Special. He Protects. I go for a second. He still Protects. I go for +3 SAtk, and it works. I go for +4, and it works. I get to +6. Then I X Accuracy to prevent any mess-ups with the Blizzard o_O. Altaria eats ice and Kingdra takes a one-two punch. Flygon freezes. GG Drake.

FINAL ROUND!!!

Honestly, I have no idea going in how to win this one. His lead gives me no major set-up opportunity, as if I set up he'll Water Spout, if I attack then I can't set up. I want to attack and then set up, but how can I stop the Wailord from finishing me off? Who do I lead with? Gyarados and Illumise probably outspeed, and maybe Exploud. I'm going to start with Exploud and go with the Hyper Beam. Plan: Wound him with Hyper Beam and Encore the useless Water Spout, then set-up sweep.

Perfect. I outsped him. I switch in Illumise...and he Double-edged. He's locked into it, at least... I should X Speed and go off to the races with Gyarados. His Encore's over and he's using Blizzard. It missed the first time. I go to +3 and he uses Rain Dance. Shit. I have to Thunderbolt to waste the predicted Spout, and he Blizzards. I have to stall out this Rain so I don't get swept by a Swift Swimmer. I go to +4, then Hyper Potion. He's running out of blizzards. +5. Rain's over. He'll crit Double-Edge and leave me with 5 HP. 'Nother Hyper Potion. He then suicides with a DE. He releases the Tentacruel. Thunderbolt misses the KO. I Hyper Potion. I go to +6. Sludge Bomb and Poison damage leave me with 8 HP, so I use my only Full Restore. The trusty Thunderbolt KOs. Milotic time. I Thunderbolt and he Ice Beams. I Hyper Potion as he Surfs. Thunderbolt finishes him. Ludicolo. I hate that thing. Fire Blast hits but he Leech Seeds. He starts Double Teaming and Wallace lets off a Full Restore. Gyarados falls to hax. Spinda goes out as death fodder as I Hyper Potion Exploud, who IS still alive! Surf kills the useless panda. I need a Hyper Beam to waste this Ludicolo, and he lives. Bullshit. I X Attack as he starts the hax cycle. I need to juice up, so I go for the X Attacks. I go insane with the X Attacks and hit with hyper beam!. Whiscash time. I go for the X Attack as he Amnesias. I need to kill this and have enough attack to kill his Gyarados with Hyper Beam. I do insane damage with Strength and use an X Attack as he predictably goes for the Full Restore. Strength for the KO, though now Exploud has low HP. I need a Hyper Beam, but he KOes me with EQ. I revive my own Gyarados, and he makes a fatal error. He Hyper Beams death fodder Poseidon. My Gyarados battles his in a fitting end, and I Hyper Potion. I let off an X Special, he DDs. He Surfs, and I Thunderbolt for high damage. He Surfs again, and I become the Pokemon League Champion.

GG WALLACE

Well, time for some acknowledgements. First, I would like to comment on each of the Pokemon before I give out the MVP and LVP awards.

Poseidon the Marshtomp was my first Pokemon, given to me by Athenodoros. Notice how I didn't say Swampert, as I couldn't complete the evolution requirements because Maarshtomp did not solo an Elite Four member. This made Shtomp a lot less useful late game. Marshtomp did very well against Roxanne, and got a hax kill against Brawly (crit when he was about to sweep) and soloed both Wattson and Flannery. After that, he was very weak. He would definitely get the MVP for the early game though.

Illumise was the second Pokemon, and filled an invaluable supportive role. Though he rarely stayed and fought, he gave me numerous set-up opportunities with Encore, and i would have failed this challenge without him. Thank you Auramaster.

Exploud was great, he was the main player against Team Aqua, Sidney, and Glacia. He also did very well against Norman along with Illumise. He also worked hard in the tandem (with Gyara) kill on Wallace. He is definitely a candidate for the MVP award. Its A Random, thank you for it.

Spinda was worthless. He was mediocre at best mid-game, and quickly fell into obscurity/ death fodder late game. However, he's still in the Champion's team! Every Pokemon still served a role, so thank you Dark Ray

Gyarados was amazing. I thought he would be mediocre because of the Base 60 Special Attack, but he's the leading candidate for the MVP award. Killing Liza+Tate, Winona, Juan, Phoebe, Drake, and half of Wallace is a great achievement. Thank you Cloverleaf.

Machop was utterly useless, except he did one thing remarkable. He survived a -1 Facade from Norman's Slaking and KOed with Low Kick. That saved me in the battle with Norman, but other than that he did not see battle much. Either way, thank you Jersey Shore, and thank you BiGGiE.

The MVP is....

The Poke Mart, of course! Nobody would have stood a chance if it wasn't for massive amounts of steroids, a.k.a. X Attack, Special, and Speed.

The LVP is....

Spinda! Sorry. At least Pauly D had one moment in the sun.

And now, the team:

Exploud @ Nothing Lv 49, Gentle
Strength
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam
Brick Break

Marshtomp @ Mystic Water Lv 44, Careful
Take Down
Blizzard
Mud Shot
Surf

Gyarados @ Nothing Lv 47, Naive
Surf
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast
Blizzard

Illumise @ Nothing, Lv 43, Relaxed
Facade
Thunder
Encore
Moonlight

Spinda @ Nothing, Lv 26, Serious
Metronome
Dynamicpunch
Rollout
psybeam

Machop @ Nothing, Lv 21, Serious
Low Kick
Bulk Up
Attract
Karate Chop

There you have it. Nothing above L50!

Well, thank you for the fun Scramble, and I hope to participate in another challAnge on Leafgreen. But that's a job for another day...

THANK YOU AND GOOD MORNING (as it's 12:11 AM)!

I'm now playing on my Scramble again and I've captured Puff the Onix and I have to say Puff will be tough to train. Budew has a Calm nature and Bidoof (just got Rollout) has Adamant nature but Puff is Modest...

I'm now training both Athena the Bidoof to evolve and Puff just because it needs to before fighting Roark.

EDIT: Just defeated Roark with Athena the Bibarel soloing him. Because Athena already knows Rollout, no need for me to spend SR TM (because Athena needs to solo a pokemon of each Gym Leader and then learn a move that matches the type of the last Gym Leader I've defeated).

yey i'm starting a scramble. Hooray. It's for Soul Silver. Now you can give me some awesome pokes!!!

I want
-1 starter and 1 surfer
-No useless pokes
-Creative pokemon that can still be used
-No trades possible
-I want my full team before the first time going trough Elite 4

current team:
-Cyndaquil(Chicago): It must be male, and it must solo Bugsy to become a Quilava, and Jasmine to become a Typhlosion. It cannot be the highest-levelled member of my team.
-Oddish(Bebeh): Evolve to Gloom whenever. To determine what its final evo is depends on the moveset I give it. If I choose Bellossom it must only have one attacking move, However if I choose Vileplume it can only have attacking moves. Either way to evolve it must solo a whole gym of my choice.
-Tentacool (AndUnusual): This is my surfer, infact once I catch it it is the only pokemon that can use surf. (I need surf to catch it so catch something that can learn surf and then box it) Also it must lead in all rival/gym leader/e4 battles (except jasmine and any others you have to solo with other pokemon) and use toxic spikes twice before it can do anything else (if it faints before it can t-spike thats fine).

Take a Cyndaquil. It must be male, and it must solo Bugsy to become a Quilava, and Jasmine to become a Typhlosion. It cannot be the highest-levelled member of your team. Nickname it "Chicago".

@brutal satyr: Take a Oddish evolve to Gloom whenever. To determine what its final evo is depends on the moveset you give it. If you choose Bellossom it must only have one attacking move, However if you choose Vileplume it can only have attacking moves. Either way to evolve it must solo a whole gym of your choice. Nickname it Bebeh.

@brutal Your wish is my command, take a tentacool named "AndUnusual" This is your surfer, infact once you catch it it is the only pokemon that can use surf. (you need surf to catch it so catch something that can learn surf and then box it) Also it must lead in all rival/gym leader/e4 battles (except jasmine and any others you have to solo with other pokemon) and use toxic spikes twice before it can do anything else (if it faints before it can t-spike thats fine).
Good luck on your scramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)