Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Texas: i do agree with dark-ray: It is my understanding that you should use the 3, and can only use pokemon that you cannot encounter until beating Fantima.

Ex: if i used that challenge in Heart Gold and I got a 3, I can only use pokemon i could find after beating Whitney but before Morty (eg. Miltank, Tauros, Magnemite, Flaffy, Farfetch'd, Mankey, etc.) (Sadly 4-5 are all the same (Safari Zone doesnt open until I beat Jasmine if I recall).

His challenge was for new pokemon that you can access between beating the gym you roll'd (Fatima) and the next one (Maylene).

@Finn: Take a Bellsprout. This Bellsprout thinks of itself as very weak so it cannot be used in gym battles. Every time it faints you must delay the level it evolves by one. It is scared to try new things so it can only use its STAB moves. After evolving it gains some confidence so it can be used in gym battles and can use non STAB moves. As a Weepinbell it must solo 30 trainers, 10 of which must be from a gym. Weepinbell must evolve immediateley after soloing the 6th or 7th gym leader. After evolving Victreebel thinks it is extremely strong. He must lead of in every gym battle, trainer battle and important Rocket battle. It may never switch out if its HP is in red. The only way to get rid of Victreebel's problem is to make it faint against 20 trainer pokemon lower-leveled than it. After all of that Victreebell must solo Janine.
Wow. The Victreebel challenge sounds interesting. I accept. Challenge begin

Pokemon:
Buddy, The Variable Cyndaquil. Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
-Restrictions: Flame Wheel, Defense Curl, Swift (Ouch. that stings a bit).

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The problem here is that since it is a Platinum run, Maylene is actually the third gym leader and you can access every route in that box shape before beating her iirc. So technically there are zero pokemon available for the third gym

@texas, fantina is the third gym leader in platinum, and although I can't remember, I would expect route 215 or atleast 214 to be blocked off until after fantina as they have trainers with pokemon at higher levels than hers.

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. Got busy.
I still need 9 more pokemon. Even if you've given me a pokemon, you can create another if you'd like.
Original Post
Team:
Mew, only knows sketch. Magikarp, can only evolve after soloing two gyms (1/2). Foretress, only knows self-killing moves. Feraligatr, can never be the highest or lowest leveled pokemon. Charizard. Drowzee

Adventure Part 2:
After making Falkner weep, it was the treck to Azalea Town I had to make. Magikarp has been the powerhouse of my team, able to wreck shop with his pokesav-given Hydropump. Arriving in the town, I decide to grind a few levels before taking on Team Rocket. Grunt after Grunt was falling to Drowzee's Head Smash and Magikarp's Hydro. Proton's Koffing was 2HKO'd by the Pump. After destroying him, I head on up to fight Bugsy. Magikarp needed this win to evolve, since I don't trust him against Whitney. Unfortunately, Scyther's U-Turn takes more than half of my health, and all of it if he uses Leer. My only chance is an Ice Beam freeze...
(jump to 2 hours later)
OMGHEFROZEYES!
Thus, when he is ready, Magikarp can now evolve! Yay!

Semi-Fatal, take a Politoed with the ability Drizzle, and give it Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Synthesis and Bubblebeam. It may never use Bubblebeam when it switches in. Your Politoed can never use moves twice in a row. Its IVs must be 0/31/0/0/0/31 and EVs must be 0/255/0/8/0/0. It's nature must be Hardy. Nickname it DontBanMe. Have it solo one Gym leader Pokemon per Gym. Trainer Name should be Failure, and ID should be 11235.

Semi fatal, enjoy your Pure Power Alakazam.!
It must be modest nature and have hidden power steel. (30/2/30/30/31/30)
It owner must be Steven.
Said alakazam must solo as many ice pokemon as possible with HP Steel its other moves must all be physical.

Hmmm...any physical moves...oohh this should be good.
Oh, any specific number of Ice Pokemon that it has to solo? Or just any trainer/gym leader with an Ice pokemon, it has to solo said Pokemon...

Hmmm...any physical moves...oohh this should be good.
Oh, any specific number of Ice Pokemon that it has to solo? Or just any trainer/gym leader with an Ice pokemon, it has to solo said Pokemon...
]
Gym leader with a ice pokemon and 10 random ice pokemon.

Also one of its physical moves must be Submission.

@semi-fatal, if you want another here you go.
Pokemon: Unown-a
Nickname: AAAAAAAAAA
Moves: Aeroblast, Aura sphere, Ancient power, Accupressure. (godly moveset)
Ability: Anticipation.
Nature: Adamant. (trololol)
EV's: 111hp,111atk,111def,11spatk,111spdef,11spd.
IV's: Everything is 11!
Trainer Number: 11111
Trainer Name: AAAAAAA
Use it for the second half of kanto and solo 1 of reds pokemon with it.

Also, not entirely sure what the requirements of all your other pokemon are but misty has an ice type (lapras) and you can wait until the second half of kanto to battle misty.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Posting to say you have 3 days & about 35 minutes until the deadline. Remember when you complete a battle, one of you (Preferably the winner) needs to send me a log of the battle.

Also, I'm putting all my other Scrambles on hold to concentrate solely on my Pearl No-Evo Scramble until the end. I'm up to Mt. Coronet at the moment there, ready to climb up to the Spear Pillar. Expect an update once I've beaten Volkner.

@Semi-fatal, a New pokemon for your first trek into the Kanto.
Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Hazardous
Moves: Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Surf. (have fun training this thing)
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Calm
EV's: 85 all
IV's: HP/SpDef/Def: 31, Atk:21, SpAtk:2, Spd: 1

Must set up all entry hazards in every gym battle unless you need to solo them. Have him solo Lt. Surge.

@T-Tar: Is it Gold or HG?

Your Growlithe is quite the athlete and want's to prove itself physically.

Gold: It must know Agility and either Swift/Hidden Power. Last move is free.
Must solo Chuck to evolve and those moves and then solo Bruno as an Arcanine.

HeartGold: It must know Agility and Strength. You can only evolve by using a Fire Stone gained from the Pokathlon with it on a team (any other pokemon (given in a challenge or not) can be used to participate). Must solo Chuck to evolve and the prevo. moves to evolve as before and Bruno to show its might.
It's Gold, not Heartgold, but someone already assigned me a Growlithe

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
^Confirmed. Went from 6-1 to 0-1 in six turns, because of a problem in my team I knew would exist but I couldn't stop. ggs though.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Went from 6-1 to 0-1 in six turns.
Embarassing. I've ticked off Texas as the winner in the Group.

Elsewhere, on my Pearl No-Evo Scramble, I've just beaten Cyrus in the most noobiest of ways; he had a far superior team compared to my pitiful LC Mons, & I endlessly spammed Hyper Potions & Revives, letting Sandstorm do its job...God items easy-mode the game...

My real-life friend just gave me this challenge:
Here is your challenge. A Carnivine with lonely nature, Synthesis, and any move you want under a 100 BP. (You can only have two moves.) Now here’s the catch, you have to keep him alive throughout the whole “Pokemon League” without potions, or revives. And you have to K-O at least one pokemon per battle, and K-O the very last pokemon of the elite 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)