Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, search the internet. He isn't on the forum, no rule about him needing to be on the forum. I can have him sign up if he must. He has been on smogon, he just never has posted.

Eitherway, i said no Norman :P I dislike norman, i iz gonna fight him however i want :P Frankly, norman is so much harder than Whitney.

@Breloom: Catch the ultimate pokemon of FR: Jigglypuff! This Jigglypuff was smashed a bit, so it think's it's just like the one in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Thus, it must contain the following moves.

Pound
Sing
Rollout
Rest

Also, since it loves to kill everything in brawl, it must finish off every Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard you find(Note, finish off, not solo). Nickname it "BrawlPuff". Evolve whenever.

You can't talk about emulators here, it's against Smogon's rules!

Also stop what you're doing!

Breloom, galladiator and giffica you are all acting like kids and trolling this thread!

This thread gives people lots of fun and you may be calling the mods attention and they have enough reasons to lock it already.

It's amazing how some people don't have respect for the others...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How I wish I was a mod...

Regardless of how much I've laughed in the last 10 minutes reading the moronic comments of this douchebag over the 8 pages in the two threads he's spammed he needs to go. If anybody reading this thread and I mean anybody is friends with a moderator please request of them to read his posts in the Scramble and Nuzlocke threads and take whatever action is appropriate.

i will take full responsibility if this would be considered mini-modding but as the longest tenured active participant in both threads I will not sit by and let this troll ruin our threads. Good day.

reserved for breloom

Okay, you get NWorthless the Weedle. It can only evolve by soloing a Gym Leader's Pokemon, or by soloing 2 of Blue's pokemon. After evolving into a Beedrill, it must Solo 2 Pokemon if its type-superior to the Gym/Elite Four Member, or 1 if it is not. Any restrictions about soloing another Gym Leader/Elite Four Member/Blue have priority over this requirement. It must also be at least the second highest Pokemon in your party at all times, and must always be in your party, though he may be the highest if he has to solo some of these Gym Leaders' Pokemon.

...Wow. He asked for Scramble challenges that are very hard but not impossible, and y'all keep giving him impossible ones. The last 2 pages are IMO little more then a ridiculous fight over nothing.

@Giffica, take an Ekans named SNAKE!!!. It is the only Pokemon that can damage your rival's Pokemon during the battle in front of Nugget Bridge, and it cannot be higher then level 15 at the start of the battle. It cannot evolve until it solos a gym leader without items. It can only learn level-up moves, unless it solos a gym leader's main Pokemon without items; then it can learn 1 non-level up move for each GLMP soloed.

If you think the first part against your rival is impossible, I did that at about level 17 cause Ekans was the only Scramble Pokemon I had :( It is definately possible.

@BreloomOfSteel, I'll have something for you in a few minutes, also I thought about giving someone a Jigglypuff almost identicle to that earlier XD

EDIT: Breloom, take a Doduo named Unbalanced. It cannot battle if it knows both Normal and Flying type attacks.

@zdrup15, the official rule is...

Rules said:
Do not post illegal stuff here! This includes links to ROMs, warez, or anything of the sort. If it's illegal, do not link to it here.
Emulators aren't illegal, so that's ok. You can also talk about ROMs, as shown by the Piracy thread in the new forum, you just can't link to them.

@Texas, do you mean the longest one active in both at the same time? Cause there's several still-active Scramblers in here who have been around longer then you.

You can't talk about emulators here, it's against Smogon's rules!

Also stop what you're doing!

Breloom, galladiator and giffica you are all acting like kids and trolling this thread!

This thread gives people lots of fun and you may be calling the mods attention and they have enough reasons to lock it already.

It's amazing how some people don't have respect for the others...
Apologizing. It's just people like Giff get under my skin, y'know?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
BreloomOfSteel, take a Hitmonchan & name it Puncher. It may only use moves with "Punch" in its name in battle. Have it solo Bruno.

Have fun. (Hopefully, things will calm down in here.)

All right, I'm in my Ruby scramble challenge, and unfortunately, I'm going to have to ask for one different. As I realized earlier, and allow me to put the challenge.

@loudkirbyking (Kirby is awesome): You get "Incnsstent" the Abra. It can only learn moves that are physical is Gen4, but Special in Gen3, with with exception of the move Psychic (that means NO status moves :p). It must solo 3 rooms of Norman's gym to evolve, and then solo Liza and Tate's Gym to evolve again (you don't need to solo the leader themselves).

Good Luck, have fun, and watch out for Shadow Ball users at Norman's Gym! (I know their there due to using Shedinja ingame once... *shudder*)
Yes, in order to get the elemental punches, which are the only moves, I have to get a LOT of BP in emerald. I can't even scrap 3 BP together, much less 48 per punch. So, sorry about that, Iggdrasil, but, although late, I'll have to ask for a new challenge from you. I still have the Abra, if you want to use it, but a different thing.

I'll give Iggdrasil 24 hours from this post to give me a new one, then I'll let others have at it, that didn't give me one the first time.

Also, for all who care, I beat Wattson, Lucky Ball(Zubat) evolved, and I got it on the 3x, so it has to solo one full gym leader. Will be Brawly, whenever I go back to him. I'm outside Old Lady rest-a-lot's place, and might do an official update with it all later... but whatever. Yeah... Sorry for the delay.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70083&page=76

Just thought I'd mention that this is not the first time a troll war has happened in this thread.

@loudkirbyking: I'm not sure if I've given you a challenge yet, but if I haven't and Iggdrasil does not, take an Abra named Incnsstent. It badly wants the ability Inconsistent from Gen 5, so it must abuse Inconsistent's evasion-boosting powers by never forgetting Teleport. The rest of its moveset must be one screen (Reflect / Light Screen to sharply boost its defenses), Psybeam/Psychic (to raise its Special Attack kinda), and another TM of your choice (to boost its movepool (?)). It must have this moveset by the E4. It must solo something, ANYTHING to evolve into Kadabra, but it can evolve into Alakazam whenever you want if possible.

EDIT: After looking back early on the thread, Texas, vratix, Dexington, and I are the longest currently-active veterans (sorry if I forgot anyone, by "look back" I mean skim). I remember when this thread had fewer than 80 pages a hundred or so years ago...

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2827719#post2827719

My first post in this thread is on this page. Obviously my post quality has improved since then. :P

DOUBLE EDIT: As of this post, I have exactly 100 more posts than Dexington. Yes.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heart Gold Scramble Update

Okay, I Lied. I've Updated my Heart Gold Scramble, which I'm posting here as well.

Thank you Doran Dragon for this image.

• 16.) Hoppip (4xTheFun): Must appear against 2 GLMP to evolve into Skiploom, & KO 2 GLMP to evolve into Jumpluff. Post-Chuck, must be no more than 2 levels below highest levelled Pokemon & must KO at least one Pokemon on each of the E4 member's teams (Vratix)
  • 1.) Variable (Dexington)--> Furret (Dexington): Must know & keep Attract, Me First, & Surf/Whirlpool & use Me First against one of Lance's Dragonites (Dexington)
  • 10.) Haunter: Must solo every Haunter I see, including Morty's Haunters. May only use moves with a base power below 80 (DetroitLolcat)
  • 19.) Phanpy (Trunkie): Only attacking move is Rollout, must solo either Erika or Misty to evolve (Its_A_Random) (Dropped)
  • 5.) Starmie (Valence): If kept below Lv40 against E4, must have Surf & BoltBeam. Otherwise, must know Surf, but no BoltBeam (Treadshot A1)
  • 11.) Wooper (Yawn): If ability is Damp, Must know & keep Yawn & Yawn 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve. If ability is Water Absorb, must know & keep Yawn & Rest & Yawn 10 Pokemon to sleep to evolve (Edwin Illan)
  • 4.) Lapras: Must Solo 30 Gym Leader & E4 Pokemon combined before Blue, & may either be all Physical or all Special (Athenodoros)

To start things off, I got the Secret Potion from the guy in Cianwood & Surfed back to Olivine to give to Amphy the Ampharos. I then go & find Suicune on Route 42 & then surf back to Cianwood after a phone call from Baoba saying that the Safari Zone is ready. I go through Route 47 & 48, beating the trainers along the way & arrive in the Safari Zone, taking the Owner Aptitude Test & catch a Geodude named Rock Pile. After that, I make my way back to Olivine & go in the Gym where Jasmine awaited, as I battled her for Gym Badge #7.

I lead with Atheno against a Magnemite. Atheno 2HKOes with a critical hit Body Slam & a Water Pulse, being confused in the process. Magnemite #2 comes in & parafuses Atheno & Thunderbolts her to death, albeit being crippled by a paralysing Body Slam. Yawn came in & revenge killed Magnemite with Mud Shot. Last was Steelix, whom I sent In 4xTheFun, following a Sleep-Sub-Seed combination, I also abused X-Defends which I had left over until 4xTheFun hit +6 Defence. After a long battle where 2 Hyper Potions were used on Jasmine's Part, 4xTheFun eventually killed Steelix & gained the crucial 2nd GLMP Solo which now meant he can evolve into Jumpluff! ^_^

So to cap off the update I did exactly that: Evolve 4xTheFun into Jumpluff. In Olivine City at the moment.

Valence (Genderless Starmie) @ Nothing
Lv:26/Hardy/Natural Cure
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
-Ice Beam
Comments: Easily the squad's most powerful member, but cannot be relied on for the sake of keeping BoltBeam...

Troll (Male Haunter) @ Nothing
Lv:30/Docile/Levitate
-Hypnosis
-Night Shade
-Confuse Ray
-Curse
Comments: Not bad for a Troll, Hypnosis-Curse-Potion Combo screws a lot of opponents over. Unfortunately, Night shade isn't exactly cutting it at the moment. Current LVP.

Dexington (Male Furret) @ Nothing
Lv:31/Brave/Run Away
-Slam
-Foresight
-Attract
-Quick Attack
Comments: Struggling somewhat, but Slam is a good move for now...

Yawn (Male Quagsire) @ Nothing
Lv:31/Gentle/Damp
-Yawn
-Water Gun
-Headbutt
-Mud Shot
Pokemon Yawned to Sleep: 5/5
Comments: Since evolution, his usefulness has shot up, with great Bulk & a good move in Yawn.

Atheno (Female Lapras) @ Nothing
Lv:31/Naive/Water Absorb
-Confuse Ray
-Ice Shard
-Water Pulse
-Body Slam
Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon Solos: 4/30
Comments: Incredibly Bulky, went down the all-Physical Route. A powerful member indeed. Current MVP.

4xTheFun (Male Jumpluff) @ Nothing
Lv:32/Modest/Chlorophyll
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Mega Drain
GLMP Appearances: 2/2 GLMP Solos: 2/2
Comments: Very useful with Sleep-Sub-Seed. Now a Jumpluff.

Now for the Rockets in Goldenrod...After I complete my Pearl No-Evo Scramble. :)

Also, Deadline for Round 3 of SPL 2 is in 3 days, 19 hours, & 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)