Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eevee
I want to give you something interesting. How's this?

Since you are known as eevee, your challenge is an eevee. But this is a variable challenge. First, you must catch a spearow. Then you will trade that for the farfetch'd in Vermillion. If this Farfetch'd has a +att or sp att nature evolve eevee into flareon. If it has a +def or sp def nature evolve eevee into vaporeon. If it has a +speed or neutral nature, evolve eevee into jolteon. be sure to tell us what you get.

Now, the moveset you get stays pretty much the same. Each will get their elemental accurate move (flamethrower/surf/thunderbolt), substitute, and toxic. The last move must be tail whip until you solo 2 consecutive pokemon in sabrina's party with your eeveelution without using a healing item. this means that you have to solo one pokemon and the one that comes out next with no potions etc. Once you do so you may exchange tail whip for any other attack learnable by your eeveelution. The eevee must evolve as soon as possible. All evolution stones can be bought at the celedon dept store and I believe the first two elemental TMs are found at the game corner (correct me if I'm wrong). You may not buy coins, 250 coins can be found on the ground or from people in the game corner and the rest must be obtained from the slots, unless you lose them all. In that event, buy 50 coins and try again. this won't be as bad as you think. Have fun!

@eevee
Take a zubat. Your zubat is extremely happy and must max out its happiness before it becomes a golbat. Your zubat may not learn "evil type moves" (dark ghost poison). However when your zubat evolves into golbat, it realises that it is unable to evolve into a crobat! From here golbat becomes extremely angry and must learn frustration and 2 evil type moves. Golbat also becomes super competitive, and because of this, he must defeat any zubat or golbat you encounter. It must also solo Koga's gym and defeat one of lances dragonites to prove itself as the ultimate flying/poison type.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I assume "decent" means average, so I'll go medium difficulty.

Take a Seadra. It may not learn Hydro Pump, Surf, Blizzard, Smokescreen, or Mimic. It must solo your Rival's Grass pokemon every time you meet it, cannot be used against Blaine, and cannot have items used on it in battle. Name it "Seadra".

@EEVEE: You get a Squirtle as your starter. Its name is Hammer Bro. It wants to be a Hammer Bro (duh), but it doesn't learn Hammer Arm, even in Gen 4. It decides to take the closest thing it can get (Brick Break) and never forget it. It also admires Fire Bro, Ice Bro, and Boomerang Bro (not to the extent of Hammer Bro), so you must give it Rapid Spin, Ice Beam and...well, Blastoise doesn't learn any Fire moves. This annoys it, so give it Surf because surfers are cool like Fire Bro. He also hates Mario, who has a moustache and Fire powers. Guess who else has a moustache and Fire powers? That's right, Blaine! Hammer Bro decides to solo him as revenge for his trespasses against the various Bros. After this, he becomes a Calm Hammer Bro, so he must replace Rapid Spin with Rest (Boomerangs hurt too much), and he may only attack after taking damage (if he takes damage, he may attack until he switches out).

A full team already!!
Review of team:
Sprout the Oddish: Must always know 2 TM moves and 2 Lv.Up moves.
Can't evolve to Vileplume till I have 5 badges.
Phora the Nidoqueen: Can only learn STAB and non-damaging moves. (Woot, Poison Ground Combo!!)
Eevee: Catch a Spearow and trade for Farfetch'd in Vermillion City. Evolution determined by Farfetch'd's nature.
if+Atk/SpA. Flareon
if +Def/SpD. Vaporeon
If +Spe/neutral. Jolteon.
Each must know their 95 BP STAB move, Substitute, Toxic, Tail Whip.
To get TMs from Game Corner. Must find coins on ground or be given them or win them from slots. If I run out, allowed to buy 50 Coins and start again.
Must Solo 2 of Sabrina's Pokemon consecutively with no items. I'm then allowed to replace Tail Whip with whatever.
Gold the Zubat: Must max out happiness to evolve to Golbat. As Zubat, cannot use Poison, Dark, or Ghost moves. (there goes the early movepool)
When it evolves, must learn Frustration, and 2 Poison, Dark or Ghost moves.
Solo Koga's Gym and one of Lance's Dragonites.
Seadra the Seadra: Cannot learn: Hydro Pump, Surf, Blizzard, Smokescreen, or Mimic.
Must Solo Rival's Grass-type (Bulbasaur line) every time met.
Cannot fight Blaine.
No items in Battle.
Hammer Bro the Squirtle: Must learn Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, and Surf.
Must Solo Blaine.
After Blaine, replace Rapid Spin with Rest, and cannot attack until damage is taken.

Hooray, I'll be giving updates on this (hopefully) regularly.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
PMD Red Rescue Team Scramble Part 1 Finished!

The title says it all. I've completed Part 1 of my PMD Red Rescue Team Scramble.

Previous Update

• Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)

• Started fresh from clearing Magma Cavern.
  • Took Trunkie the Phanpy alongside me & Chocapic through Sky Tower.
  • Eventually reached the top of the tower after a long boring trek where everyone gained 2 levels...
  • Beat Rayquaza after a big battle where I carried 11 Reviver Seeds. After one Ancient Power boost, I was only doing 1 damage to Rayquaza, so I switched to Gravelerocks & did damage there. Rayquaza dies with 19 Rocks & 7 Reviver Seeds to spare...
  • Watched the credits roll.
  • Luckily my emulator allowed me to continue on to Part 2, & that's when Part 2 begins...

Leader the Squirtle @ Special Band
Lv:28/88HP/48ATK/45DEF/47+12SATK/46SDEF
-Tackle
-Bubble
-Withdraw
-Water Gun

Chocapic the Pikachu @ Nothing
Lv:26/87HP/49ATK/43DEF/49+12SATK/43SDEF
-Thunderbolt
-Growl
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
2/5 Yellow Gummis fed.

Iceberg the Spearow @ Power Band
Lv:15/47HP/27+12ATK/19DEF/29SATK/19SDEF
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer
-Fury Attack

Trunkie the Phanpy @ Power Band
Lv:22/82HP/54+12ATK/45DEF/52SATK/46SDEF
-Tackle
-Growl
-Flail
-Hidden Power

And that concludes Part 1 of my PMD Red Scramble. Stay tuned for Part 2, which starts immediately. Pokemon are in my sig. Good Luck me.

Pokemon SoulSilver Hard Scramble Challenge

Been a busy week, so I suppose it is time to do an update as to how far I have made it in my game.

Challenges:
* indicates a completed challenge
~ indicated an ongoing challenge
1. BreloomOfSteel's Chikorita​

-Soft Reset for a Female Chikorita
NN FlufSTAR!
-Solo 6th gym leader to evolve to Meganium
-Solo Clair
-Solo lance and change nn to SexyBeast
-Must solo one of Falkner and Bugsy's Pokes to evolve to Bayleef *
-Must learn Attract after attaining the TM.

Edited his challenge a little since he wrote me up requirements that only would work in Platinum.

2. Its_A_Random's Kangaskan​

Skwog, get a Kangaskhan
-from your Pokewalker *
-If it has Scrappy, It may not be used against Morty, & it may only know Normal & Fighting Type moves.
-If it has Early Bird, have it solo Morty & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows. ~
-Must be the lowest leveled Pokemon in your party at all times ~
-It must solo an E4 member of your choice on the first go, failure to do so will result in it losing a moveslot permanently

3. loudkirbyking's Sunkern​

`This Sunkern wants to be like the TCG one, so it must know the following moves:

Sunkern in TCG:
Cure Kernels: Synthesis/Rest/Ingrain
Seed Bomb: Seed Bomb/Worry Seed(To be nice, so you don't have to grind a lot)
Sunflora in TCG:
Sunshine Grace: Sunny Day
Blade Arms: Razor Leaf/Pound/Cut

-As a Sunkern it must have all four of these categories before evolving.
Nickname it "PokemonTCG"

4. Dark Ray's Geodude​

@skwog, you want hard?
-Catch a geodude, name it "Rock Hard" *
-It may not use any physical stab moves ~
-To evolve into a graveler it must solo 3 gym leader pokemon. *
-Cannot evolve into Golem.
-Lastly, it must explode against 2 of reds pokemon (hint, bring revives).
Good luck.

5. ObsidianRanger's Magikarp​

@Skwog, take a male Gyarados called Horace. Horace was always a bit of a whimp, so as a Magikarp he never attacked anyone. To evolve Horace has to have survived 3 turns with a higher level pokemon in battle. As a Gyarados, Horace became vicious, losing all fear he had before. As a result, Horace only used psychical attacking moves and never ever fled or switched out of a battle, not wanting to turn his back on an enemy or let them take advantage of his, as a result, every time Horace faints as a Gyarados, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB), before he can use any of his other moves. If more than one move has the same power, he must use the one which is least effective, if they are the same, then he can use either.

Recap
As a Magikarp:
-Can't attacks (lol@Tackle) *
-Must survive 3 turns in battle with a higher level Poke to evolve *
As a Gyarados:
-Can only use physical moves ~
-Can't switch out or run away ~
-Every time he faints, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB) before he can use any of his other moves. ~

6. Vratix's Growlithe​

@Skwog
-Bring a Growlithe named Yips.
-The only fire attack it may know is ember
-Must KO two pokemon belonging to the Elite 4 with Ember.

Switched it back to Growlithe as it originally was. I put one of my Kangaskhans on the GTS and got a Growlithe, so I'll breed it and use its baby.

Summary of Events:

First Badge:
Started off with FluffStar the Chikorita. I believe she has a Quiet nature?
Whipped through the beginning of the game relatively quickly, then caught Rock Hard the Geodude.
I was rather satisfied with this guy. He had an Adamant nature and Rock Head. Haven't checked IVs, but this guy will be pretty useful.
Solo'd the Bellsprout Tower with FluffStar.
Rock Head was MVP of Falkner's gym, even without Rock moves. His Tackles did nice chunks of damage.
FluffStar solo'd Falkner's Pidgey with Poisonpowder, Tackle, and Synthesis.

Second Badge:
Caught Horace the Magikarp and went inside Union Cave.
Battled that one hiker with the Onix and fulfilled the requirement of surviving three hits from higher level Pokes to evolve.
Send Horace over to the PokeWalker to level him and to try and get a Kangaskhan. Got him up to level 19, still no Kangskhans, only dumb Doduos.
Send over Rock Hard to level a bit, and got a Kangaskhan with Early Bird.
Quickly took care of Team Rocket by a combination of switching between Horace and Rock Hard.
Went to the second gym, and continued to switch between Horace and Rock Hard to get exp on Horace (since he can't use Tackle).
Gym battle with Bugsy was annoying. Didn't know Bug only did neutral against rock so Rock Hard was taking hefty chunks from the U-Turns :(
Rock Hard solo'd Metapod.
Used the Kangaskhan as fodder from a U-Turn, then switched to FluffStar and solo'd Kakuna for my challenge requirement.
Switched into Horace, then switched into FluffStar to take the U-Turn as fodder, then went out to Rock Hard to attempt to kill.
U-Turn got a crit, so I was forced to use potions over and over until I had enough health to live two U-Turns.
Killed off Scyther with a Selfdestruct to the face :)
Horace got enough exp to level up to 20, and evolved. Likely to become an MVP fast.

Third Badge:
Went up through Ilex Forest. Taught FluffStar and Rock Hard Headutt.
Leveled up FluffStar to 18 and she evolved :)
Used Rock Hard through the daycare route.
Dropped off FluffStar and Kangaskhan at the Daycare to level as I go about some business. Don't have the time to grind them.
Solo'd the Normal Gym with Rock Hard. Fulfilled his requirement of soloing three gym leader pokes in order to evolve.
Got a Growlithe from GTS, so I will use a Growlithe on my Scramble instead of Vulpix since Growlithe was originally requested.

The Current Team:

FluffStar the Bayleef Lv. 18
-Tackle
-Poisonpowder
-Synthesis
-Razor Leaf
~In Daycare~

Rock Hard the Geodude Lv. 22
-Headbutt
-Mud Sport
-Defence Curl
-Selfdestruct

Horace the Gyarados Lv. 20
-Splash
-Tackle
-Bite

Kangaskhan Lv. 11
-Comet Punch
-Leer
-Fake Out
-Tail Whip
~In Daycare~

Gah, I spent so much time making this post aesthetically pleasing (mostly because of my OCD.) Somebody better take the time to read this haha.

Been a busy week, so I suppose it is time to do an update as to how far I have made it in my game.

Challenges:
* indicates a completed challenge
~ indicated an ongoing challenge
1. BreloomOfSteel's Chikorita​

-Soft Reset for a Female Chikorita
NN FlufSTAR!
-Solo 6th gym leader to evolve to Meganium
-Solo Clair
-Solo lance and change nn to SexyBeast
-Must solo one of Falkner and Bugsy's Pokes to evolve to Bayleef *
-Must learn Attract after attaining the TM.

Edited his challenge a little since he wrote me up requirements that only would work in Platinum.

2. Its_A_Random's Kangaskan​

Skwog, get a Kangaskhan
-from your Pokewalker *
-If it has Scrappy, It may not be used against Morty, & it may only know Normal & Fighting Type moves.
-If it has Early Bird, have it solo Morty & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows. ~
-Must be the lowest leveled Pokemon in your party at all times ~
-It must solo an E4 member of your choice on the first go, failure to do so will result in it losing a moveslot permanently

3. loudkirbyking's Sunkern​

`This Sunkern wants to be like the TCG one, so it must know the following moves:

Sunkern in TCG:
Cure Kernels: Synthesis/Rest/Ingrain
Seed Bomb: Seed Bomb/Worry Seed(To be nice, so you don't have to grind a lot)
Sunflora in TCG:
Sunshine Grace: Sunny Day
Blade Arms: Razor Leaf/Pound/Cut

-As a Sunkern it must have all four of these categories before evolving.
Nickname it "PokemonTCG"

4. Dark Ray's Geodude​

@skwog, you want hard?
-Catch a geodude, name it "Rock Hard" *
-It may not use any physical stab moves ~
-To evolve into a graveler it must solo 3 gym leader pokemon. *
-Cannot evolve into Golem.
-Lastly, it must explode against 2 of reds pokemon (hint, bring revives).
Good luck.

5. ObsidianRanger's Magikarp​

@Skwog, take a male Gyarados called Horace. Horace was always a bit of a whimp, so as a Magikarp he never attacked anyone. To evolve Horace has to have survived 3 turns with a higher level pokemon in battle. As a Gyarados, Horace became vicious, losing all fear he had before. As a result, Horace only used psychical attacking moves and never ever fled or switched out of a battle, not wanting to turn his back on an enemy or let them take advantage of his, as a result, every time Horace faints as a Gyarados, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB), before he can use any of his other moves. If more than one move has the same power, he must use the one which is least effective, if they are the same, then he can use either.

Recap
As a Magikarp:
-Can't attacks (lol@Tackle) *
-Must survive 3 turns in battle with a higher level Poke to evolve *
As a Gyarados:
-Can only use physical moves ~
-Can't switch out or run away ~
-Every time he faints, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB) before he can use any of his other moves. ~

6. Vratix's Growlithe​

@Skwog
-Bring a Growlithe named Yips.
-The only fire attack it may know is ember
-Must KO two pokemon belonging to the Elite 4 with Ember.

Switched it back to Growlithe as it originally was. I put one of my Kangaskhans on the GTS and got a Growlithe, so I'll breed it and use its baby.

Summary of Events:

First Badge:
Started off with FluffStar the Chikorita. I believe she has a Quiet nature?
Whipped through the beginning of the game relatively quickly, then caught Rock Hard the Geodude.
I was rather satisfied with this guy. He had an Adamant nature and Rock Head. Haven't checked IVs, but this guy will be pretty useful.
Solo'd the Bellsprout Tower with FluffStar.
Rock Head was MVP of Falkner's gym, even without Rock moves. His Tackles did nice chunks of damage.
FluffStar solo'd Falkner's Pidgey with Poisonpowder, Tackle, and Synthesis.

Second Badge:
Caught Horace the Magikarp and went inside Union Cave.
Battled that one hiker with the Onix and fulfilled the requirement of surviving three hits from higher level Pokes to evolve.
Send Horace over to the PokeWalker to level him and to try and get a Kangaskhan. Got him up to level 19, still no Kangskhans, only dumb Doduos.
Send over Rock Hard to level a bit, and got a Kangaskhan with Early Bird.
Quickly took care of Team Rocket by a combination of switching between Horace and Rock Hard.
Went to the second gym, and continued to switch between Horace and Rock Hard to get exp on Horace (since he can't use Tackle).
Gym battle with Bugsy was annoying. Didn't know Bug only did neutral against rock so Rock Hard was taking hefty chunks from the U-Turns :(
Rock Hard solo'd Metapod.
Used the Kangaskhan as fodder from a U-Turn, then switched to FluffStar and solo'd Kakuna for my challenge requirement.
Switched into Horace, then switched into FluffStar to take the U-Turn as fodder, then went out to Rock Hard to attempt to kill.
U-Turn got a crit, so I was forced to use potions over and over until I had enough health to live two U-Turns.
Killed off Scyther with a Selfdestruct to the face :)
Horace got enough exp to level up to 20, and evolved. Likely to become an MVP fast.

Third Badge:
Went up through Ilex Forest. Taught FluffStar and Rock Hard Headutt.
Leveled up FluffStar to 18 and she evolved :)
Used Rock Hard through the daycare route.
Dropped off FluffStar and Kangaskhan at the Daycare to level as I go about some business. Don't have the time to grind them.
Solo'd the Normal Gym with Rock Hard. Fulfilled his requirement of soloing three gym leader pokes in order to evolve.
Got a Growlithe from GTS, so I will use a Growlithe on my Scramble instead of Vulpix since Growlithe was originally requested.

The Current Team:

FluffStar the Bayleef Lv. 18
-Tackle
-Poisonpowder
-Synthesis
-Razor Leaf
~In Daycare~

Rock Hard the Geodude Lv. 22
-Headbutt
-Mud Sport
-Defence Curl
-Selfdestruct

Horace the Gyarados Lv. 20
-Splash
-Tackle
-Bite

Kangaskhan Lv. 11
-Comet Punch
-Leer
-Fake Out
-Tail Whip
~In Daycare~

Gah, I spent so much time making this post aesthetically pleasing (mostly because of my OCD.) Somebody better take the time to read this haha.

I took the time to read it. Do i get a cookie?

I am pleased you saw fit to change Yips back into a Growlithe.

On another note, everyone is crazy psyched about Black/White in less than a month, amiright?
Anyway I know what I'm going to use for White, all the most bitching of pokemon that's what: Snivy, Sandile, Tirtouga, Foongus, Rufflet, and Larvesta.

That being Said, I would like to prepare a Scramblocke for pokemon Black.
I have a few rules and requests:
-Obviously, don't include the 6 I am going to use in White.
-Use Oshawott as my starter. Tepig? Naw man, that ain't me.
-Please, include a Joltik; those things are bitching.
-Only give solo requirements if I have the type advantage.
-I cannot normally trade. I would ask you don't include something that involves trading.
-Everything you give must be able to evolve fully.
-It would be nice to use one of the Black exclusives but definitely not necessary.

@Vratix: I'll give you the Oshawott. Before it can evolve to Dewatt, it must lower the opponent's defense three times(Doesn't have to be same pokemon) with Razor Shell. To evolve to Samurott, it must Encore an opponent's attacking move with at least 50 base power. Once a Samurott, it must keep Razor Shell, Encore, one TM move, and one level up move. Nickname it "Core Shell"
vratix you must catch the first cottonee you see(pkmn black exclusive)...if it has the mischievous heart ability it must always know at least one non-attacking move of your choice...if it has slip-through its final movepool should contain hurricane...to evolve it must previously ko both emolgas in the fourth gym(ko not solo)...name it HEARTY
@Vratix,take an
Emolga named Electra. Before catching it, pick one move it learns by level up. It can never forget that move. It can only learn level up moves, it must learn every level up move if given a chance, and when learning a new move, it must replace the oldest move it has, with the exception of whatever move you picked.
@Vratix: Take a Pawniard/Komatana. It must learn Iron Head and Night Slash, cause those moves are awesome on Bisharp/Kirikizan. No evolution restrictions, but it must solo Caitlin of the Elite 4 WITHOUT using Night Slash more than five times. If it misses five times, too bad. Spam Iron Head. NN "Checkmate".
@vratix, catch a sewaddle and name it "Phasmid". Solo the ground gym minus the gym leader to evolve into leavanny. If you still have it in the final battle with N you must solo 1 of his pokemon (there are 2 you have the type advantage against).
Good luck.
@Vratix, take a Female Gothitelle (you may catch it and whatever stage you wish, and evolve it whenever you please), who (though she doesn't like to admit it) is a bit of an emo. Teach her Fake Tears. She likes to walk around in the rain. Teach her Rain Dance so she can do that whenever she wants. However, when she does this, she is relentlessly mocked by chavs for being a "water-loving freak". This enrages her, so teach her Thunder, so she can drop bolts of righteous fury on them. However, it can only be used when rain is up. Knowing that water conducts electricty, she likes to use Psycho Shock in rain too, though she can also use it out of rain. In rain, however, she must alternate between it and Thunder.
@vratix: Name your male Joltik Compound as it must have the CompoundEyes ability. This Joltik also likes dealing with compounds, so it must use its electricity in hydrolysis to evolve (solo fifty Water-types). As a Galvantula, it becomes even more concerned about getting a science degree, specifically in electronics and entomology. To increase its chances, it must learn Bug Buzz and Discharge. Its motivation is intrinsic, so it must learn all its move as a Galvantula by level-up. If it solos Hachiku, Shaga, or one of the Elite Four members (no clue about English names), it earns its degrees and may now use TM and HM moves. Regardless, it must solo one of either N or Geechisu's Pokemon to get a job and become a famous scientist.
Vratix, take an Axew named Kibago. From the moment you catch one, you may only teach it three moves for the rest of the game. When you evolve it, you must rename it Onondo ASAP if Possible & the Ononokusu if you evolve it again.
Umm...okay take an Iwaperasu. The first move it uses each time it enters battle must be Shell Break (ASAP). (Dwebble/Crustle named B.Willis)
@Vratix
You get a Scraggy! This guy is a gangsta and such, and has lots of Moxie.
Since he is a gangster, he has lots of Swagger. A gangster cannot not have his swagger.
In every gym battle ye participates in, he must use Swagger.
In order to evolve, he must kill 5 trainer pokémon with Swagger and watching them die from hitting themselves.
Nickname him "ThugLife"

(10/11 Total)

vratix you must catch the first cottonee you see(pkmn black exclusive)...if it has the mischievous heart ability it must always know at least one non-attacking move of your choice...if it has slip-through its final movepool should contain hurricane...to evolve it must previously ko both emolgas in the fourth gym(ko not solo)...name it HEARTY

@Vratix, take a Cottonee named Cotton. It must know at least 3 Grass moves.

EDIT: Ninja'd :( Instead, take an Emolga named Electra. Before catching it, pick one move it learns by level up. It can never forget that move. It can only learn level up moves, it must learn every level up move if given a chance, and when learning a new move, it must replace the oldest move it has, with the exception of whatever move you picked.

First Update!!

Here's my first update!

Scramble Required Pokes.
Team:​
Sprout the Oddish: Must always know 2 TM moves and 2 Lv.Up moves.
Can't evolve to Vileplume till I have 5 badges.
Phora the Nidoqueen: Can only learn STAB and non-damaging moves. (Woot, Poison Ground Combo!!)
Eevee: Catch a Spearow and trade for Farfetch'd in Vermillion City. Evolution determined by Farfetch'd's nature.
if+Atk/SpA. Flareon
if +Def/SpD. Vaporeon
If +Spe/neutral. Jolteon.
Each must know their 95 BP STAB move, Substitute, Toxic, Tail Whip.
To get TMs from Game Corner. Must find coins on ground or be given them or win them from slots. If I run out, allowed to buy 50 Coins and start again.
Must Solo 2 of Sabrina's Pokemon consecutively with no items. I'm then allowed to replace Tail Whip with whatever.
Gold the Zubat: Must max out happiness to evolve to Golbat. As Zubat, cannot use Poison, Dark, or Ghost moves. (there goes the early movepool)
When it evolves, must learn Frustration, and 2 Poison, Dark or Ghost moves.
Solo Koga's Gym and one of Lance's Dragonites.
Seadra the Seadra: Cannot learn: Hydro Pump, Surf, Blizzard, Smokescreen, or Mimic.
Must Solo Rival's Grass-type (Bulbasaur line) every time met.
Cannot fight Blaine.
No items in Battle.
Hammer Bro the Squirtle: Must learn Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, and Surf.
Must Solo Blaine.
After Blaine, replace Rapid Spin with Rest, and cannot attack until damage is taken.

Adventure from Start to after Pewter City.
Named myself Nolan.
Named Rival Calvin.
Got Hammer Bro the Squirtle, first Rival Battle easy it was just repeated Hammer Bro used Tackle! Bulbasaur used Tackle!.
Got my Poke Balls and Pokedex quickly.
Caught Spearow on Route 22, actually had an Adamant nature.
After training Spearow and Hammer Bro to level 10, battled Calvin.
Spearow swept the entire battle after Hammer Bro got hit by two Sand-Attacks.
Trainers in Viridian Forest were a breeze, defeating 2 with Hammer Bro, and sweeping the rest with Spearow.
After reaching Pewter City, I healed at the Pokemon Center and then entered the Gym.
After I beat Liam, Hammer Bro learned Water Gun! Which he promptly used to OHKO all of Brock's Pokemon.
After getting the Running Shoes from the Aide, I prepared to continue to Mt. Moon.

My Current Team.
Scramble Pokes.

Hammer Bro the Squirtle.
Lv. 14
Nature: Calm.
Moves: Tackle
Water Gun
Tail Whip
Withdraw.
Easily swept Pewter Gym. He will continue to be a great powerhouse for my team.
He is currently tied with Spearow for usefulness.

Spearow
Lv. 12
Nature: Adamant.
Moves: Peck
Growl
Leer
Very useful after his capture, sweeping through Viridian Forest and the 2nd Rival Battle.
Didn't participate at Pewter Gym, but he'll continue to help me till I get to Vermilion.

@Vratix: Take a Pawniard/Komatana. It must learn Iron Head and Night Slash, cause those moves are awesome on Bisharp/Kirikizan. No evolution restrictions, but it must solo Caitlin of the Elite 4 WITHOUT using Night Slash more than five times. If it misses five times, too bad. Spam Iron Head. NN "Checkmate".

@vratix, catch a sewaddle and name it "Phasmid". Solo the ground gym minus the gym leader to evolve into leavanny. If you still have it in the final battle with N you must solo 1 of his pokemon (there are 2 you have the type advantage against).
Good luck.

@Vratix, take a Female Gothitelle (you may catch it and whatever stage you wish, and evolve it whenever you please), who (though she doesn't like to admit it) is a bit of an emo. Teach her Fake Tears. She likes to walk around in the rain. Teach her Rain Dance so she can do that whenever she wants. However, when she does this, she is relentlessly mocked by chavs for being a "water-loving freak". This enrages her, so teach her Thunder, so she can drop bolts of righteous fury on them. However, it can only be used when rain is up. Knowing that water conducts electricty, she likes to use Psycho Shock in rain too, though she can also use it out of rain. In rain, however, she must alternate between it and Thunder.

@vratix: Name your male Joltik Compound as it must have the CompoundEyes ability. This Joltik also likes dealing with compounds, so it must use its electricity in hydrolysis to evolve (solo fifty Water-types). As a Galvantula, it becomes even more concerned about getting a science degree, specifically in electronics and entomology. To increase its chances, it must learn Bug Buzz and Discharge. Its motivation is intrinsic, so it must learn all its move as a Galvantula by level-up. If it solos Hachiku, Shaga, or one of the Elite Four members (no clue about English names), it earns its degrees and may now use TM and HM moves. Regardless, it must solo one of either N or Geechisu's Pokemon to get a job and become a famous scientist.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Vratix, take an Axew named Kibago. From the moment you catch one, you may only teach it three moves for the rest of the game. When you evolve it, you must rename it Onondo ASAP if Possible & the Ononokusu if you evolve it again.

Have fun.

Deadline for Round 5 of SPL 2 is in just under 4 days time, guys.

Yay for pre ordering black over a month before it came out :D

Anyways, i would get a scramble for black but I'm going to nuzlocke it during my first playthrough, that should make the game so much more fun.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If anyone cares I`ve started my Red Scramble and am in Viridian Forest with King Odin, Hiatus and Lil-Turt (Red lacks apostrophes). The team is around level 9-10 but I`l probably hold it a bit until I beat Dialga in PMD 2. The mofo haxed me like shit the first time I got to him. Flamethrower, move, select Smokescreen (I am Cyndaquil, Smokescreen breaks the game) get Intimidated (bitch), partner totodile Brick Breaks, Dialga uses Roar of Time which crits Totodile for the OHKO (bitch).

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Of course an hour later after more ridiculous hax I win in the tamest way possible. Move left get hit by Roar of Time. Blaze boosted Flamethrower, pause, Blaze boosted Flamethrower, advance, Blaze boosted Flamethrower, win. Its like wtf. Still doing 278 damage to a Dialga in one shot was pretty sick.

I want an Emerald no evolution scramble. I can't trade and I find emerald to be hard enough with the ability to use evolutions, so make this somewhat easy please. No drudgery at all (magikarp/feebas) and everything must be caught in-game, preferably somewhat early.

I don't know if I'll be able to get through this. One requirement I will have is that I want an ice beam on this team. And no solos at all, the game is hard enough as is.

Also, I only want 5 pokemon to train, the last being a water hm slave (probably tentacool, maybe something with cut/strength too)

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@BenLarson, since you want it on the easy side, I'll give you a Makuhita. When it faces the elite four, it must know 1 move from 3 of the 4 categories:

Fake out/Focus Punch/Tackle
Belly Drum/Focus Energy/Double Team
Seismic Toss/Vital Throw/Brick Break
Strength/Earthquake/Arm Thrust

The last move is your choice, however it cannot be super effective against 2/8 of the gym leaders or 1/5 of the elite four

NN it Pauly D (Fistbumping)

What do you mean exactly by not being super effective against the gyms/E4 members? Do you mean his entire movepool?

@KOKs, just editing this post to not clutter the forum. Thank you for the clarification though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)