-must solo agatha

3:
4:
5:
6:

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take Vile Plume the Oddish (Oddish is really good in Firered). This Oddish cannot attack anything in the Oddish line, and must kill everything it sees in the Bellsprout line. It can only have 5 items used on it in the entire challange, so choose wisely. Leaf Stones and TMs count as items.

Hello, Id like a Challenge for Platinum. I dont mind having to trade,doesnt bother me. Id prefer no bug types and something not too difficult. Thanks :D

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
@BboyEtoyzFSF

You get Sad the Pachirisu. So sad of being outclassed by Luxray and Electrivire, it vowed to become one of them. It's four moves must be moves that either Luxray or Electrivire have. Also, if you get your hands on the Electrivizer, your Pachirisu wants to evolve into Electrivire so bad (lol) that it holds it for the rest of the game.

to recap
~Sad the Pachirisu
~must always have moves that either luxray or evire can learn
~if you have an electrivizer, it must be holding it until you complete the game

@BboyEtoyzFSF

You get Sad the Pachirisu. So sad of being outclassed by Luxray and Electrivire, it vowed to become one of them. It's four moves must be moves that either Luxray or Electrivire have. Also, if you get your hands on the Electrivizer, your Pachirisu wants to evolve into Electrivire so bad (lol) that it holds it for the rest of the game.

to recap
~Sad the Pachirisu
~must always have moves that either luxray or evire can learn
~if you have an electrivizer, it must be holding it until you complete the game
Do TM's count?

@FuzzyFoster

You get Marc the in-game trade Lickitung. (I think that's his name leastaways, If not, oh well). He may not know more than one TM and one HM and he must solo Agatha.

@BboyEtoyz

You get Muay Thai the Meditite. He must solo (7 trainer pokemon OR one GLMP) with the move BIDE to evolve. As a medicham he may not know any fighting attacks greater in base power than Brick Break.

Hello, Id like a Challenge for Platinum. I dont mind having to trade,doesnt bother me. Id prefer no bug types and something not too difficult. Thanks :D
You're getting something I've wanted to give for twenty pages. Granted, you are capable of evolving it, but for the purposes of this challenge, you may not.

Take "Nuke Em" the Magmortar- WAIT, WHAT! You can't trade to evolve him? I guess he'll just have to stay a Magmar then, and the first one you catch, at that. Nuke Em isn't exactly happy with this development, as now, he can't catch up to his rival Electabuzz, who can evolve as much as he likes. At least he's trolling Jynx too. To try and become Magmortar, he must emulate his best mixed attacking moveset... Unfortunately, this is somewhat skewed by the fact that you need to breed for Cross Chop, but hey, Brick Break's just as good! And you can't depend on Hidden Power, unless you get lucky... But Psychic could work for coverage? Cap Nuke Em's challenge off by soloing everything in the Electivire line you come across, especially Volkner's Electivire, who you must solo without items.

Summary:
- Magmar named "Nuke Em"
- Final moveset must be:
-- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-- ThunderPunch (use the Tutor)
-- HP Grass/Ice (If Magmar's Hidden Power is neither of these, teach him Psychic instead)
-- Brick Break.

Have fun with this potential MVP.

I decided that I'm going to give up on my FireRed Scramblocke for now and instead start on an Emerald Scramble. But this isn't an ordinary Emerald Scramble... this is going to be a Super Hard Emerald Scramble. That's right, I want these challanges to be downright impossible. Even harder than those other hard scrambles. Only restrictions are no trading and I must have at least 1 Pokemon before the 1st Gym. I reserve the right to reject challanges that are too easy.

Talking Lion, you get one of my favorite challenges I've given out: Tipsy the Spinda. Tipsy is a drunkard, and refuses to be healed by anything other than potions. If you want to heal your other pokemon at a pokemon center, you must first fully heal Tipsy with potions. Tipsy is a confusion battler, so he may only use moves that cause confusion, either directly, as a side effect, or to himself. Despite being a drinker, Tipsy hates drugs (X-attack, etc.), and refuses to use them. He must solo every trainer in Norman's gym, including Norman, for using such drugs on their pokemon. Tipsy must also solo Drake, so they can go out drinking on his boat later.

Recap:
* Heal only with potions
* Only can use confusion based moves
* Cannot use any X-items
* must solo every trainer in Norman's gym
* must solo Drake

@TalkingLion, take a Trapinch named Powerhouse. This Trapinch is strong, very strong with 100 Base Attack and STAB Earthquake from TM's! It even evolves to a Dragon! And, if that wasn't enough, that Dragon you will get is OU in Gen 3! And, just for you to help your Scramble, no restrictions! Well, except the nickname. Anyway, enjoy your awesome OU Pokemon! Oh, almost forgot...

ONE MORE THING! Solo Winona to evolve to Vibrava.

ONE MORE THING! Solo your Rival in Lilycove to evolve to Flygon.

ONE MORE THING! No X items.

ONE MORE THING! No STAB, including non-attacking moves like Sand-Attack.

ONE MORE THING! No physical attacks.

ONE MORE THING! You have to solo Glacia with a no-STAB Special Flygon without X items

ONE MORE THING! Have fun :)

what i take this to mean is that Fighter is not allowed to use any moves (including non-damaging ones) unless it is inflicted with one of the five status effects (burn, poison, paralyze, sleep, and freeze), that is, unless Guts is activated. Is this correct?
That is indeed the case.

were do i get marc Lickitung
Trade Golduck or Slowbro for one, depending on version. The trade takes place in the Gate on Route 18. For Fire Red, it's Golduck.

I decided that I'm going to give up on my FireRed Scramblocke for now and instead start on an Emerald Scramble. But this isn't an ordinary Emerald Scramble... this is going to be a Super Hard Emerald Scramble. That's right, I want these challanges to be downright impossible. Even harder than those other hard scrambles. Only restrictions are no trading and I must have at least 1 Pokemon before the 1st Gym. I reserve the right to reject challanges that are too easy.
Fine. You get Trollbird the Taillow, who has to solo 150 Electric type Pokemon that are 5 levels higher than it to evolve. It must solo Wallace. It may not be statused, and finally, it must learn moves that Pidgey, Starly and Pidove may also learn. It cannot learn Return, Frustration, Toxic, Rest, Fly or HP.

I want to start a firered scramble

rules
cant trade
no more than 2 of 1 type
only 2nd stage and unevolvable
must have 4 pokes by 5th gym

team
1:Oddish(vile plume)
-cant attack oddish line
-must defeat all bellsprout line
-can have 5 items used on it

2:lickilung(marc)
-cant know more than 1 tm/hm
-must solo agatha

3:
4:
5:
6:
Take a male Pikachu. NN it Cole. Its powers grow as it goes through the game. Because it has electric superpowers, if it is hit with a Water Attack, no matter how much damage it did, you will treat it as if Cole has fainted. You must teach Cole a move every time it has the option to learn one.

After the Vermillion Gym, Cole begins evolving new electric powers. Every gym you defeat, Cole unlocks the ability to learn/use the next move in Pikachu's moveset. You may learn the move beforehand if you don't want to use move tutor, but you may not use it until you beat another gym.
Against Sabrina, you will make a difficult choice: Solo Alakazam, and gain more power at the expense of respect, or solo the rest of Sabrina (not Alakazam) and keep your current unlocked "powers" and earn the respect of others. (Translation: If you solo Alakazam, you unlock the ability to use Thunder and thunderbolt. If you solo the rest of Sabrina, you gain the ability to evolve using a thunderstone whenever you want, but you may never learn thunder or thunderbolt, and you must keep unlocking new moves using the gyms just by before.

Move Learn Order, with gyms
Cole Obtained: May only use Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Growl, and Tail Whip in battle.
Vermilion: Quick Attack
Celadon: Double Team
Fuchsia: Slam
Sabrina: (If Alakazam solo'ed (Option A from here forward), you may learn Thunderbolt. If you solo the rest of Sabrina's team (Option B), learn Shock Wave, and you may replace any future new move learns for evolution)
Cinnabar: (Both ways, learn Agility.)
Viridian: (Option A: Learn Thunder.) (Option B: Learn Light Screen)
E4 reached: (Option A: Learn a TM of your choice) (Option B: Evolve if you haven't already. )

@TalkingLion- You want challange, you get challange. Take a Wingull, name it Wimpgull. Currently, this is an easy challange. Next, solo Roxanne, and take your pick of a) no Water Gun or b) no Items for the solo. This is now a 3/10. Next, solo
Wattson, all healing and items are allowed because otherwise it would be completely impossible instead of mostly impossible. This is now a 7/10 challange. Halfway there. When you solo Winona's Skarmory and Altaria, you will evolve into Pelipper. This is not an optional solo or evolution. This is now 8/10. Next, once you complete the solos and evolve to Pelipper, you will have 4 different type moves, one of which may be STAB, ASAP. You will carry a moveset like this for the rest of the game. This is now 9/10. You will use Pelicrap (yes you will rename it) at least once in every battle of the E4 except Drake (already reserved), it will solo at least 1 pokemon in each non-reserved E4 battle, and it will do it without being a higher level then your victim of choice and without using SE moves. This is now a brutal 10/10. Finally, after you beat Wallace, you will solo Steven's Metagross at no higher then level 70. This is now 11/10.

EDIT: bBoyz, for your Platinum ,take a male Ralts. Name him Bushido. This is a very similar (if not exactly the same) as my Oshawott challange a page a few pages ago. You will evolve this Ralts to Gallade as soon as humanly possible. He will not attack any pokemon that is at under 50% health or has a status effect when he switches in. He may attack pokemon that switches in after he has just scored a KO, regardless of its status. He may not attack any pokemon that is 4x weak to Psychic or Fighting.

Have fun.

Is Its A Random on his fifth wave already? I'll assign him the Golett from Dragonspiral Tower Interior. It must learn Earthquake as a Golett (Level 45 I believe?) to evolve into Golurk. It must keep Earthquake for the rest of its lifetime. It must always be in the party, one slot behind the team member he met on Route 1 as a Lillipup, unless the dog had already fainted in which case it must lead the party unless it conflicts with another live Scramblocke Mon's challenge.

All of these challanges are hard, so they are all accepted. Still need 2 more. I will start this next Sunday when I get back from camp which I am going to tomorrow.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
BboyEtoyzFSF, take a Turtwig. It can only learn level-up moves in battle. Name it Turtle.

Have fun.

Also, to the Moderator that changed the title of this thread, can you please VM me to justify why the typo in the thread's title was fixed (again)? If not, then I'll have to change it back. It's Scramble tradition to have the typo, change it back or I'll have to. Thank you in advance.

BboyEtoyzFSF, take a Turtwig. It can only learn level-up moves in battle. Name it Turtle.

Have fun.

Also, to the Moderator that changed the title of this thread, can you please VM me to justify why the typo in the thread's title was fixed (again)? If not, then I'll have to change it back. It's Scramble tradition to have the typo, change it back or I'll have to. Thank you in advance.
Meaning no TM's and Tutors?

You get a Bidoof, name it Herp Derp. It may not be taught HMs and it must have the ability Simple. At the E4, it must use Superpower a total of 4 times. It may not learn Curse or Defense Curl.
At the moment my team is

Sad the Pachirisu
-Only learns moves that Evire and Luxray learn

Muay Thai the Meditite
-Must solo 7 trainer pokemon with bide to evolve
-Cant have a fighting attack with more BP than brick break

Nuke Em the Magmortar
-Must solo Evire Line and no items on Volknors Evire
-Moveset
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Thunderpunch
HP Grass/Ice or Psychic
Brick Break

Turtle the Turtwig
-Only learn level up moves.

I need a water type,flying type and a pokemon able to learn HM's so I can actually advance in the story. Sorry for the trouble x__x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)