Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DDWest: Difficult? Hehehehehe....

Take a Cyndaquil as your starter. When it was a hatchling, its parents were killed in a battle against Team Rocket (one each in two different Nuzlockes). Since its parents were never around to teach it how to control its inner fire, it may not use any fire type moves until someone teaches it to use them (see later in the challange). Also, it is always afraid of meeting the same fate as its parents, so it must be switched out without passing go against any Team Rocket grunts. If you are ever forced to use it (because the rest of your party has fainted), skip the italics part of the challange and use the bold section. You may not show up in Team Rocket's hideout with only Cyndaquil in your party; this type of action is defined as cheating. If you are never forced to use Cyndaquil against Team Rocket, Cyndaquil is never forced to face its fears, and so it never gains enough confidence to use moves over 80 BP. If Cyndaquil is forced to fight against Team Rocket, it realizes how its parents must have died: from status effects or critical hits. Therefore, if Cyndaquil ever is hit with a critical hit or gains a non-self inflicted status effect, it must stay in until either it faints or it has blasted through whatever remains of the trainer's team. By soloing the Radio Tower, it recovers from its childhood trauma and gains the ability to use moves of any BP, though fire is still off-limits for now. Finally, no matter which outcome you get, after defeating the Elite Four, Cyndaquil decides to go on a journey to learn and master fire type moves. By soloing Blaine or the rematch with Claire, Cyndaquil gains the ability to use Fire moves unrestricted except by the previous restrictions earned above.

Summary:
Cyndaquil named whatever you want. No fire type moves until soloing Blaine or a Claire rematch. If you are never forced to use it against Team Rocket, no using moves over 80BP. If you are forced to use it against Team Rocket, it must solo the rest of any trainer battle where it received a status effect or took a critical hit. It also must solo the Radio Tower to unlock moves of any BP.

@DDWest

take a scyther. if its ability is swarm, it can only use special moves. if its ability is technician, it can only use non-stab not- normal attacks. name it "notgodtier." it may not evolve. the restrictions will be lifted if you solo 5 gym leaders 30 fire pokemon, the rival 2 times and 30 rock pokemon with these restrictions.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DDWest, you said difficult. Although it pains me to do this, it... is... time.

Take a Zubat.

Name it Flapper.

Awww...It appears that your Zubat has taken one of your Cheri Berries! You try to take it, but it refuses to let it go! So it must hold a Cheri Berry for it to fight. You can evolve Zubat whenever, but for Golbat to evolve, It must solo two of Jasmine's three Pokemon.

After beating the Elite Four, your Pokemon decides that he/she doesn't need a Cheri Berry anymore and you can equip it whatever you want.

I was the first to ever receive this challenge (in Ruby). It never made it past level 17.

@DDWest You want Difficult right? Then take Difficult the Mantine. Difficult may only use physical moves. It also refuses to fight on water, despite being a water type. Have it solo Pryce and Janine, as well as 3 of Lance's Pokemon.

Take a Zubat.

Name it Flapper.

Awww...It appears that your Zubat has taken one of your Cheri Berries! You try to take it, but it refuses to let it go! So it must hold a Cheri Berry for it to fight. You can evolve Zubat whenever, but for Golbat to evolve, It must solo two of Jasmine's three Pokemon.

After beating the Elite Four, your Pokemon decides that he/she doesn't need a Cheri Berry anymore and you can equip it whatever you want.

I was the first to ever receive this challenge (in Ruby). It never made it past level 17.
i dont really get why cheri berry zubats are difficult.. anyone want to explain it for me?

oh gosh. i had to look at jasmine's bulbapedia page to understand fully... but..

seems like a nightmare. hopfully zubat has 70 ground hiddne power ;)

Alright, i'll try a Sapphire Scramble Challenge, no trades but everything else is fine. Try to make it difficult.

Current team :

@Zyroxnox You will catch Angry the Poochyena. Poochyena is very angry, so he must have a Rash nature. Your Poochyena will handle you like it handled Professor Elm unless it is exactly six levels higher than your starter at all time. It will not be happy until it monos the first three gyms. He can only evolve into Mightyena when he realizes he can Taunt you. He must defeat Elite Four member Sidney by himself, as he dares to have his own Mightyena.

@Zyroxnox Take Smokey the Torkoal. Smokey wants to promote the burning of forests, so it must solo all grass types that are weak to fire. It must know and keep Smokescreen and use it whenever it is sent out. It must also solo all Ranger trainers. Once you get to Mosdeep, It realizes that most of the Hoenn Region is water, so forests are rare and endangered. It may now never fight a grass type or Ranger again.

@Zyroxnox Take a Electrike, and name it Jolt Cola. It wants to be the top electric Pokemon, so Jolt Cola must solo a gym leader of choice to evolve. Also, it must start every battle with a warcry (Howl) to boosts its spirits! Also, solo one of Drake's Flygons, just for the fun of it ;)

@Zyroxnox: You get Dreidel the Baltoy! In order to use a move, you must spin a dreidel. You must correspond the first move of your Baltoy with the nun, the second move with gimel, the third with hei and the last with shin. You may evolve Dreidel after soloing 10 Gym Leader Pokemon OR 5 Elite Four Pokemon. (Or you can mix it up. Each Elite Four Pokemon is worth 2 Gym Leader Pokemon). If you do not happen to have a dreidel on hand, you must use a die. 1-4 corresponds with moves 1-4, 5 is switch and 6 is roll again. After every Gym Leader Pokemon you defeat/Elite Four Pokemon you defeat, you must flip a coin. If you get a heads, it counts as one of your 10 required solos. If you get a tails, it counts as nothing for a Gym Leader Pokemon and one required solo if you solo an Elite Four Pokemon. It must also keep Rapid Spin on it at all times. Difficult enough?

@Zyroxnox Take DERPETTE the Zigzagoon. must be female. Must never learn a Tm or Hm. Must never evolve. and, for added effect, must always hold an item (no pickup abuse for you!)

@Zyroxnox, difficult you say? Well let's see...Take a Mudkip. It must know & keep Bide. To evolve, it must solo a Gym Leader through Bide Damage alone. To evolve again, it must solo another 2 Gym Leader through Bide Damage. Ultimately, it must solo an E4 member through you guessed it, Bide Damage. Name it Bide Rage.

@Zyroxnox You will catch Angry the Poochyena. Poochyena is very angry, so he must have a Rash nature. Your Poochyena will handle you like it handled Professor Elm unless it is exactly six levels higher than your starter at all time. It will not be happy until it monos the first three gyms. He can only evolve into Mightyena when he realizes he can Taunt you. He must defeat Elite Four member Sidney by himself, as he dares to have his own Mightyena.

Zyroxnox, Take a Electrike, and name it Jolt Cola. It wants to be the top electric Pokemon, so it has to solo Wattson to be able to evolve. Also, it must start every battle with a warcry (Howl) to boosts its spirits!

Missed a masochist Scramble :( But I guess a difficult one will do.

@DDWest, take a Phampy named Rolly. Its only attacking move must be Rollout, and it must solo Misty. Wow I'm in a creative slump...

Zyroxnox, Take a Electrike, and name it Jolt Cola. It wants to be the top electric Pokemon, so it has to solo Wattson to be able to evolve. Also, it must start every battle with a warcry (Howl) to boosts its spirits!
This is conflicting with blarajans challenge. He states I have to solo the first 3 gyms with poochyena. I'm willing to accept the challenge, but please modify it unless it is fine without having to solo Wattson.

@Zyroxnox Take Smokey the Torkoal. Smokey wants to promote the burning of forests, so it must solo all grass types that are weak to fire. It must know and keep Smokescreen and use it whenever it is sent out. It must also solo all Ranger trainers. Once you get to Mosdeep, It realizes that most of the Hoenn Region is water, so forests are rare and endangered. It may now never fight a grass type or Ranger again.

Sorry, I missed that. Jolt Cola must solo a gym leader of choice to evolve. Also, solo one of Drake's Flygons, just for the fun of it ;)

@Zyroxnox: You get Dreidel the Baltoy! In order to use a move, you must spin a dreidel. You must correspond the first move of your Baltoy with the nun, the second move with gimel, the third with hei and the last with shin. You may evolve Dreidel after soloing 10 Gym Leader Pokemon OR 5 Elite Four Pokemon. (Or you can mix it up. Each Elite Four Pokemon is worth 2 Gym Leader Pokemon). If you do not happen to have a dreidel on hand, you must use a die. 1-4 corresponds with moves 1-4, 5 is switch and 6 is roll again. After every Gym Leader Pokemon you defeat/Elite Four Pokemon you defeat, you must flip a coin. If you get a heads, it counts as one of your 10 required solos. If you get a tails, it counts as nothing for a Gym Leader Pokemon and one required solo if you solo an Elite Four Pokemon. It must also keep Rapid Spin on it at all times. Difficult enough?

Difficult
Heh... Difficult
Take DERPETTE the Zigzagoon. must be female. Must never learn a Tm or Hm. Must never evolve. and, for added effect, must always hold an item (no pickup abuse for you!)

not enough? solo Phoebe. and Kyogre.
Good Luck.

@artic i guess i shoulda said no back tracking to catch mankey :P

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Take a Zubat.

Name it Flapper.

OP said:
While we're on the subject, you can't give out Berry Holding Pokemon like Cheri Berry Zubat either
Sorry. Try again ;)

Zyroxnox, difficult you say? Well let's see...Take a Mudkip. It must know & keep Bide. To evolve, it must solo a Gym Leader through Bide Damage alone. To evolve again, it must solo another 2 Gym Leader through Bide Damage. Ultimately, it must solo an E4 member through you guessed it, Bide Damage. Name it Bide Rage.

Have fun.

SHinyskarmory. For Ruby you can have this Tentacool called inb45. As this thinks that it is gen 5 it starts to speculate about the ability it will get from DW. Obviously catch it in Dewford town. If you solo a Gym on the first try ignore the restriction for that gym for the rest of the run, if not it stays.

Before you beat Brawly it thinks that it will have Pickup, so during this period it may not hold any items.

Watson: it thinks it will have Adaptability. Because of this it may only use STAB moves for these levels

Flannery: it thinks it will have No Guard. Because of this it may only use <100% accurate moves during this time

Norman: it thinks it will have Tinted Lens. Because of this it must solo 10 pokemon with a move that that pokemon resists

You may now evolve it.

Winona: it thinks it will have Serene Grace. Because of this it may only use moves that have a secondary effect.

Tate & Liza: it thinks it will have Truant. Because of this it must use a status move or an item every other turn

Wallace: it thinks it will have Speed Boost. Because of this it must Protect at the start of a battle and you must use a X-speed on it when it KOes a Pokemon

GL HF

Sorry. Try again ;)

Zyroxnox, difficult you say? Well let's see...Take a Mudkip. It must know & keep Bide. To evolve, it must solo a Gym Leader through Bide Damage alone. To evolve again, it must solo another 2 Gym Leader through Bide Damage. Ultimately, it must solo an E4 member through you guessed it, Bide Damage. Name it Bide Rage.

Have fun.
What's funny is the first gym leader it can solo would be the fourth :D. I'm making his Poochyena solo the first 3.

What's funny is the first gym leader it can solo would be the fourth :D. I'm making his Poochyena solo the first 3.
He has to KO 10 GL/5 E4 Pokes to evolve my Baltoy, and even then, they have a 50% chance of not counting. Not to mention Jolt Cola, which has to solo ANOTHER Gym Leader.

I only have two pokemon for my Ruby Solo Scramble. I need more suggestions by Saturday at noon.

You may suggest a species already suggested, so long as the challange is different. If I don't get a large number of suggestions, I'll just use Ruby for something else :(.

@shinyskarmory: You get Decision the Shroomish. If it decides not to evolve, it cannot have items used on it. It can only be evolved after a gym leader battle. When it is evolved, it cannot use status moves. Either way, it cannot flee from two consecutive wild Pokémon battles.

@shinyskarmory

take a nincada. name it "hitme." it must evolve after learning dig. it can not fight other nincadas or any of the pokes in its evolution line. when it evolves, make sure to have an empty slot in your team cuz u are going to use shedinja. if you want to use stabs on your shedinja, u must solo 20 pokemon in the desert. if you cannot achieve this, u may only have dig and other non-stab moves in ur arsenal.

EDIT: thanks lockdown didnt know it was a solo challenge :)
so the shedinja now cannot use super effective moves on its evolutionary line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)