PSDuckie, take Neo the Chespin. Neo is - for lack of a better phrase - a computer nerd, always out to get the latest in technology. Whenever you obtain a TM, if it is possible for Neo to learn it, he must do so. As soon as possible, Neo must have a moveset consisting entirely of TM moves. Neo may evolve into Quilladin once this requirement has been met.Perhaps.
In other news, I still need 3 more mons for my X Scramble.
But there's more to Neo than flashy technology and questionable software. He's out looking for answers, and the first clue is found in Shalour City. Solo Korrina's Gym battle.
Fighting against Korrina has opened Neo's eyes; Kalos is nothing but a simulation, a tool to keep Pokemon and humans alike in line. He starts to gain some control over it and eventually can read the very code of Kalos itself. One particular line catches his eye - Bulletproof?! Neo rather likes the sound of that! If a Pokemon uses a move that would be blocked by Bulletproof, Neo must switch in and solo it. Achieving this at least once allows Neo to evolve into Chesnaught.
Finally, Neo must solo all Kadabra and Alakazam, unless this conflicts with another solo. There is no spoon.
- When you obtain a TM, immediately teach it to Neo (if able). HMs don't count for this purpose, but you can teach them if you want.
- As soon as possible, Neo must always have four TM/HM moves. Neo may not evolve into Quilladin until this requirement has been fulfilled.
- Solo Korrina's Gym battle.
- If a Pokemon uses a move that would have been blocked by Bulletproof, Neo must switch in and solo it. Neo may evolve into Chesnaught after this has been done at least once.
- Solo all Kadabra and Alakazam.