Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving fire type starters for both of you

I'm lazy so you two get the EXACT SAME CHALLANGE

Both of you, take Inferno the Torchic/Chimchar

Once upon a time there was a... No, that doesnt sound right.
A long time ago... Still not right.
In an age far away from ours, called the Statborg era, there was a supreme rule of Infernapes and Blazikens. Their kingdom was filled with secrets but the fire types discovered them. In the present day, there is one serviving Statborg desendant by the name of Inferno. In anger and frustration, he decides to beat all fire types alone. He also decides to only use fire moves ASAP and never use status moves. Now, Inferno is in a rage but he decides to join you. At first, you don't get along. However, he eventually decides to trust you. He proves this trust by soloing one of the first four gyms including trainers. After that incident, he evolves into a Combusken/Monferno. He is still a bit cautious of you but decides to now use fighting moves aswell as fire. Inferno decides to just play it steady. He wants to prove his trust some more by soloing one of the last four gyms including trainers. After that, he may evolve again. He now has fully gained your trust so he decides to ignore all rules except never using status moves. Solo 5 elite 4 pokes with inferno to prove that you are the ultimate trainer!

1)Must solo all fire types
2)Must solo one of the first 4 gyms including trainers
3)Must solo one of the last 4 gyms including trainers
4)Must only use STAB ASAP
5)Is always Taunted
6)Evolve after each gym solo
7)After second solo, ignore all rules except for 5,7,8
8)Solo 5 pokes from the elite 4

For Gyarados: you can have a Shellos named Alex (bonus points if you get the reference). Alex is extremely focused on being the best Water or Ground type ever, so it may only use one of these types in battle. Also, it may not evolve until it has soloed 10 Grass Pokémon, all of which must be a higher level than it. Enjoy.

Dragon's Multitype the Kecleon
The is must be the very first Kecleon that you see. Catch it and fly to Fallarbor town and teach Metronome to it ASAP.

You can only teach moves that Metronome pulls. This means that if you want to teach Multitype Screech, Metronome has to pull Screech.

All of Multitype's moves have to be different types. Metronome counts as Multitype's Normal move.

Use Metronome first in all battles that Multitype participates in.

Gyarados's Poison the Croagunk
You get Poison the Male Croagunk!!! This fellow is a strong believer in the art of natural and unnatural poisons. As such, Poison can only use Poison-typed attacks!! Thats right, Mono-poison.

In order to evolve, you must solo 5 different species of poison-types.

After evolving, Poison realizes that he is helpless in the face of steel-types. This means that you can have him learn one Fighting-type attack. You can only use this move against steel types.

Solo your Rival at the E4 to prove your worth. Good Luck

Dragon, take a Trapinch and name him Buzz.

This Trapinch, like the Flygon in your avatar, thinks he has CompoundEyes, so he decides to show off a bit.
In trainer battles, he must use Sand-Attack immediately every time he is sent out. He can never forget this move.

He must also learn and keep two moves with less-than-perfect accuracy.
(Hyper Beam, Sand Tomb, Screech, Fury Cutter, Rock Slide, Swagger, Fly, Steel Wing, Toxic, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Iron Tail)
Every time one misses, he goes into denial and must immediately switch out unless he is the last pokemon in your party.

He must solo at least three trainers in Norman's gym to evolve to Vibrava.
He must lead the party against Tate and Liza, and score at least one KO to evolve to Flygon.

Good luck!

Gyarados, catch yourself a Mime Jr. and name him Echo.
This Mime Jr. loves to mimic his foes, so he must learn and keep both Mimic and Copycat ASAP.
He must solo one trainer in every gym after his capture with only Mimic and Copycat, unless this interferes with another solo.

He must solo two Pokémon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

@echo the mime jr
Please change it to 'He must solo one trainer in every gym after his capture except the one soloed by inferno with only Mimic and Copycat.

@designing a Pokemon for Dragon now, up in a few minutes.

EDIT: Dragon, I'll give you a nice simple one for your first Scramble. Take a Seviper and name it Coil. This Seviper is ticked that Coil doesn't exist and so instead does the next best thing at the start of every battle instead; Wrap. It must keep wrap forever and use it at the start of every battle. Also, being a Seviper it hates all Zangoose, so have it solo every last one you encounter. It doesn't have to use Wrap on Pokemon that are immune to it, because it's annoyed, not stupid. That's all, nice and simple. Enjoy using a Pokemon you've likely never used before!

Reserving for Gyara.

This time, I won't use my compendium.

EDIT: Take Safe the Meditite.

Safe the Meditite believes it is good to be safe. Therefore, he decides to only use 100% accurate moves, and he must be healed whenever he falls below 50% health. Why is he this way? Well, his father was caught in Hoenn by a Nuzlocker, and later died against Wallace because his Hi Jump Kick missed. So Safe's mother and himself moved to Sinnoh. However, even in Sinnoh, other wild Meditite were constantly bullying Safe for refusing Hi Jump Kick, because they would use it later. While looking for Safe, you encounter Leader Maylene, who catches her Meditite, one of the leaders of the group of bullies always taunting Safe. Safe must solo 25 wild Meditite and Maylene's Meditite to evolve. Upon evolution, Safe learns that it is not always good to be safe, so rename him Risky. He must now only use moves without 100% Accuracy. He must also learn Hi Jump Kick ASAP. However, Risky fails to solo Maylene because Hi Jump Kick misses on Sneasel. Rename him Balanced. It must forget Hi Jump Kick, and it must have 2 moves with 100% Accuracy, and 2 moves with less than 100% Accuracy. He must also have one Special, one Physical, and one non-Attacking move. He also has a hatred for Hi Jump Kick, so whenever an opponent uses Hi Jump Kick, barring conflicting solos, Balanced must solo that Pokemon.

Reserving fire type starters for both of you

I'm lazy so you two get the EXACT SAME CHALLANGE

Both of you, take Inferno the Torchic/Chimchar

Once upon a time there was a... No, that doesnt sound right.
A long time ago... Still not right.
In an age far away from ours, called the Statborg era, there was a supreme rule of Infernapes and Blazikens. Their kingdom was filled with secrets but the fire types discovered them. In the present day, there is one serviving Statborg desendant by the name of Inferno. In anger and frustration, he decides to beat all fire types alone. He also decides to only use fire moves ASAP and never use status moves. Now, Inferno is in a rage but he decides to join you. At first, you don't get along. However, he eventually decides to trust you. He proves this trust by soloing one of the first four gyms including trainers. After that incident, he evolves into a Combusken/Monferno. He is still a bit cautious of you but decides to now use fighting moves aswell as fire. Inferno decides to just play it steady. He wants to prove his trust some more by soloing one of the last four gyms including trainers. After that, he may evolve again. He now has fully gained your trust so he decides to ignore all rules except never using status moves. Solo 5 elite 4 pokes with inferno to prove that you are the ultimate trainer!

1)Must solo all fire types
2)Must solo one of the first 4 gyms including trainers
3)Must solo one of the last 4 gyms including trainers
4)Must only use STAB ASAP
5)Is always Taunted
6)Evolve after each gym solo
7)After second solo, ignore all rules except for 5,7,8
8)Solo 5 pokes from the elite 4
-sigh- Arceustar, do you THINK before you make challenges? First off, soloing a type will result in bad exp distribution, and soloing a gym will make it worse. On top of that, the STAB part of the challenge will prevent Torchic from evolving until Watson or Flanery as Brawly has a Pokemon with Thick Fat.

Okay, dragon and gyarados I'm gonna let you two have a choice on wheather you want Acreustar's starter Pokemon, or my starter Pokemon.

Dragon's Pokemon
For dragon, my Pokemon is Mac the Mudkip

When Mac was really little, a bully human decided to spray a potion right in the poor thing's eyes. His vision has recovered but the incident left scars on his mind. As such, you cannot heal him with potions or stays removers. Revives and PP healers are okay, but HP and status healers must come from berries, drinks, and herbal medicine. He also must learn Protect ASAP and keep it at all times to be safe. Good luck!

-summary
Mudkip named Mac
Cannot use potions, antidotes, awakenings, ice/burn/paralyze/full heals.
Must learn Protect ASAP

Gyarados's Pokemon
For gyarados, my Pokemon is Zach the Turtwig

Zach is a very friendly Pokemon and loves to greet everybody. Problem is, he greets by giving them a bite. As such, he must learn Bite and keep it until he can learn Crunch, then replace it with Crunch. He loves to greet everybody so he must use Bite/Crunch when he sees a new Pokemon. He thinks that Voltiner (pardon my spelling) is a big grump and needs cheering up, so he must solo him. Good luck!

-summary
Turtwig named Zach
Must learn and keep Bite
Must replace Bite with Crunch
Must use Bite/Crunch on any Pokemon that Zach meets
Must solo the 8th gym leader

-sigh- Missingno, do you THINK before you make comments? First off, soloing a type is a restriction that I used and got accepted before, and soloing a gym is reasonably common. On top of that, the STAB part of the challenge (which is still kinda common) will let Torchic evolve at Flannery (as it's fire type) whilst some don't evolve at all.

Edit: Nevermind, reading the wrong page -.-

Also, Arceustar's Zangoose is accepted. Still waiting on Skyshayde for a starter, and three others! Rules are on page 150.

However, Risky fails to solo Maylene because Hi Jump Kick misses on Sneasel.
A few queries:

1. That is Candice's Sneasel, not Maylene's. Right?
2. Does this mean I have to fail in soloing the sneasel? Or is that an if?

EDIT: I have 5 Pokémon set now. Still waiting on a final from StallMandibuzz.

I, on the other hand, am taking Inferno. Should be a good challenge.

I currently have five fantastic friends (yay, alliteration), but I'm waiting on StallMandibuzz's, and then I shall move out into the world of Hoenn.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Professor Science, take a Gligar from Mt. Thunder.

From my vast experience in the PMD series, Gligar is quite powerful, but an absolute pain in the arse to level experience wise. Since you want easy, though, I'll give you an easy, 3 restriction challenge.
1. You cannot feed it any Gummi.
2. All IQ Abilities it has that can be disabled, MUST be disabled.
3. Name Gligar Brawn.

Have fun.

Alright, I got a fun little challange for ya. Gyarados, take a Bronzor and name him Peace. Now, Peace was a non-violent Bronzor that preferred to take out its' enemies using ingenuity and cunning instead of violence, although it was willing to risk its' life for its' friends. Since it was quite a defensive Pokémon, it must have at least two Status moves that inflict indirect damage, and one move that raises its' stats up. The final move can be an attacking move of your choosing, but Peace will only use said move if it uses all three of its' non-attacking moves first. I will give you no restrictions for evolution, but you must solo Saturn both times you meet him, as well as soloing Lucian's own Bronzong. Have fun. ^^ [My advice, get a Levitate Bronzor~]

EDIT: Writing up my challange for Dragon now. [Aww, I can't give my short fuse Koffing Challange since he's got a Seviper! Ah well. :p]

Dragon, take a Makuhita and name him/her Bulk. Now, Bulk is much more defensively focused then other Makuhita, and the other Makuhita and Hariyama attacked and shunned it for going against their ancient codes of battling. Due to this, s/he has gained a hatred for its' own kind. Whenever you see a Trainer-owned or wild Makuhita or Hariyama, Bulk must come out and attack it until its' enemy falls it until it falls. After the enemy Makuhita or Hariyama falls, Bulk is still not satisfied, and s/he must solo the rest of the trainer's team (If they have any other Pokémon), and if the enemy was wild, s/he must lead your team until the team is healed again. If Bulk faints and is revived, s/he will act normal, as well as if s/he was Whirlwinded/Roared out. Since s/he values bulk, s/he must learn Bulk Up ASAP, and must always use it at least once before attacking. It must solo Brawly due to the Makuhita in his party, and s/he must deliver the final blow to at least two of Wally's Pokémon in Victory Road. There are no evolution restrictions. Have fun.~

All right guys Heart gold scramble please
Rules
Medium difficulty
i can trade for evolution's (sometimes)
no ridiculous solos ie: reds charzard with a chickorita
every thing must be able to fully evolve
no mathematical challenges
also i know its rude but could i please have a SHELLDER please

i will update occasionally but not with an epic story or anything because im dyslesik

@QUAZ reserving a shellder for you

QUAZ you get fickle the shellder it must have skill link now fickle is fickle in many ways

1 his ability
Though he has skill link he wants to change it which he can't so he has to get hit by a crit atleast 5 times ( relax its not your nuzlocke ;D) note you have to fulfill this requirement before evolving

2 His moves
He is very fickle so he is always under the effects of torment

3 his battling style
He has to OHKO an elite 4 or champion poke and set up 3layers of spikes in one too Good Luck doing this with torment up

4 his typing
He can only have 1stab type Water or Ice

Good luck

P.s. it's not rude to ask for a specific Pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)