Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'd watch it too. Watching is most of the time more appealing than reading entire texts, unless it is well written. If I have enough time on my hands, I would totally watch a scramble, because I think it will be interesting seeing how you'll handle tough solo's / battles, instead of writing how hard it is. Then we can experience it ourselves.

Furret162, take a Mudkip and name it whatever you want. Your only restriction is that Mudkip cannot learn Earthquake, Ice Beam, Surf, Brick Break or Muddy Water and has to solo every Grass type used in Gym battles/E4 unless it conflicts with some other solo requirement. If this is too easy/too hard, I can change it
Both of these restrictions are fine on their own, but together, they are a little too much to handle. If it isn't too much trouble, could you replace one of them?

Unlucky one, you get either a Starly or a Burmy. As it needs to be flying type, the Burmy must be male (to get Mothim).

It can never learn TMs.

If you chose Starly, it can only use Special Attacks and must solo 10 trainers.

If you chose Burmy, it must solo 15 trainers as a Mothim and have 3 non-damaging moves in its move pool at all times.
Mine is an emerald run. Emerald run hard difficulty lol. waiting on one more

Ok I have 6 scramblemons, starting my challenge soon.

Take the Togepi you receive from Cynthia in Eterna City, and evolve it to Togetic. You cannot evolve it to Togekiss until you have defeated Lucian of the Elite Four. Togetic's ability must be Serene Grace, but it can only use Physical attacks. Good luck!

Y U NO HUSTLEKISS :L

Catch a Starly and name it HeadStrong. This Starly is the driving force behind your party and therfore wants to solo all rock and steel types it might encounter (trainer owned). That is all and good luck. (PS: getting it to level 34 will help a lot in defeating rock and steel types)

yeah I am lacking a bit in creativity

I suspect this pokemon will be the best of the dysfunctional misfits on my team.

Take Aimless the Wingull. This Wingull has no aim - in more ways than one.

Firstly, Aimless has really, really bad aim. To counter this, it decides to use only moves which have perfect accuracy (either 100% or __%.)
Aimless also has no aims when it comes to battle, and so has no idea about strategy. Thus, it can only use the most basic strategy - brute force. It may only use attacking moves.
Thirdly, Aimless has no aims in life - no aspirations, nothing. It has no motivation at all, not even to evolve. So, it cannot evolve either.
Finally, Aimless really kinda wants to have an aim in life. To do this, it decides to learn from Gym Leaders and the Elite Four. Solo 10 Pokemon belonging to either Gym Leaders (from Byron onwards) or Elite Four members; at least 2 of these must belong to Cynthia. Flint is not included, being a no-good aimless rapscallion who just *happens* to be good at Pokemon.
GL;HF!

Not much to say about this
@rlyn99 take a Combee. Doesn't need to be female, but I assume you'd prefer it that way. If you do get a male, the only restriction is never lowest levelled and no Exp. Share. If you get a female, she must: have a movepool consisting of 1 physical move, one special move, one STAB move, and one status move. You can double up on those if you please (ex: Bug Buzz as special and STAB), but must have those four. If you double up, whatever moveslots left over can be whatever you want. She must solo Gardenia to evolve. Must also solo Maylene. GL;HF! If this is too easy/hard, I can change it.

If you said male combee I wouldve flipped.

rlyn99, take Angry the Swablu. Angry is mad at all other Pokemon, so he/she must only have attack moves. Angry hates the Ice-type gym, and in order to evolve, must solo two trainers within it. Upon evolution, he/she begins to hate Dragon types(even though he/she is one) so much that he/she must solo every Dragon type you encounter.(Including Cynthia's Garchomp.)

FUCK ALTARIA.

rlyn99, none of the starters in Platinum are flying type. In this case, take a Gligar and call it Scorpio. It must know four different types of attacks, including Earthquake (which it must learn ASAP), and must solo an entire gym to evolve.

Im assuming I can hack this in for my starter :P. If not, please tell me in a PM.

Both of these restrictions are fine on their own, but together, they are a little too much to handle. If it isn't too much trouble, could you replace one of them?
Okay, drop the Grass type soloing thing, but solo at least three E4 Pokemon. (shouldn't be too hard because you get Waterfall to destroy Steven)

Catch a Starly and name it HeadStrong. This Starly is the driving force behind your party and therfore wants to solo all rock and steel types it might encounter (trainer owned). That is all and good luck. (PS: getting it to level 34 will help a lot in defeating rock and steel types)

yeah I am lacking a bit in creativity

I suspect this pokemon will be the best of the dysfunctional misfits on my team.
Keep in mind that it wants to solo ALL trainer owned rock and steel types. Until level 34, that wont be very easy. Also, I guess Roark might give you some troubles, as you"ll have to solo him due to the rock typing. (Byron should be easier with close combat, watch out for sturdy shenanigans and you not surviving his rock and electric type attacks) Other than that, I think he will own ingame due to his lack of other restrictions.

PS: Yeah, you"ll have to catch a starly as early as possible, so not after all the gyms or something like that, so that you could skip the solo's that way. I gave you only this one restriction on purpose, as it will be hard enough this way.( Unless you particularly like killing geodudes with tackle / wing attack early gameand find that easy)

edit: I feel really sorry that due to me gligar can't solo the rock or steel gym to evolve due to the restriction on starly.

The Unlucky One, I will give you something.

Take Haxed the _____ (can be anything you want it to be).

Haxed is a mon that always gets haxed. Therefore, it must know only moves with less than 100% Acc., ASAP.
Once you do that:
If it doesn't evolve:
It must miss 50 moves.
Once it does so, it realizes that it is bad to miss, and so will only use 100% Acc. moves from then on.
Solo one of the Champion's Pokemon. Oh, and if you miss, you have to start over.
If it evolves once:
It must miss 40 moves to evolve.
Once it evolves, it realizes that it is bad to miss, and so will only use 100% Acc. moves from then on.
Solo three of the Champion's Pokemon. Oh, and if you miss, you have to start over.
If it evolves twice:
It must miss 15 moves to evolve, and 20 more to evolve again.
Once it evolves, it realizes that it is bad to miss, and so will only use 100% Acc. moves from then on.
Solo the Champion. Oh, and if you miss, you have to start over.

GLHF

I am going to do an Easy-Mid difficulty of Black2 normal mode.

Rules:

1). Cannot Trade
2). Must be able to reach final stagh before the E4.
3). Need a minimal of 3 mons by the 4th gym.
4). Cannot use any mons of the following lines: Magnemite, Growlith, Rufflet, Trapinch, Riolu, or Staryu.
5). SOMEONE has to know Surf and/or Strength.
6). No impossible solos.
7). No more than one Gym solo per mon.
8). All mons must have at least one damaging move (No taunt bait mons).
9). Challanges get priority over reservations.

Alright lets get this thing started. Will attempt to record at least the important parts.

Take invincible the Aron.
This Aron thinks that he is invincible. He may never switch out or be healed in a PC. He must know three moves with a BP of 30 or more to evolve the first time, and must solo 4 gym leader pokemon without taking damage to evolve the second time. Have fun!
Take MoneyBags the Zigzagoon. This guy loves money and he knows that in order to make it, things must be sold. As such, you must sell every item that MoneyBags gets through Pick Up. Now, if I were you, I would keep track of this infloe of money because, before MoneyBags can evolve, you must buy 2 TMs from the Game Corner using ONLY the money that MoneyBags's items nets you. Once you buy those 2 TMs, teach MoneyBags those TMs before it evolves. After evolution, MoneyBags has 2 options:

1). From now on, hold the Amulet Coin and LEAD in every trainer battle (Note that MoneyBags does NOT have to battle, just has to appear for the Amulet Coin to take effect).

2). From now on, keep selling items until you have enough to buy all items at the Game Corner that you had not bought there before.

Have fun!!!
Take IamStrong the Lotad. Catch a Lotad as early as you can. You must keep the first one you catch. This Lotad believes in itself, so it can only use moves with STAB (only water and grass type moves). Lotad is the strongest, such it believes, so it must knock out all trainer owned water and grass type pokemon, unless it conflicts with other solo's. Therefore, you must keep him / her in your party at all times. After it evolves to Ludicolo, it believes it is so strong that it can defeat the opponent with the weakest move it has, after applying weaknesses and resistances (and stab, but you can only use those anyway). It can still only use water and grass type moves, and still has to knock out all trainer owned water and grass type pokemon. Note that he only has to knock them out, so he does not have to solo them. When you fail to meet this restriction, Ludicolo gets mad and cannot participate (=do anything besides battling water and grass type pokemon) in any other battle until he has defeated the next 4 trainer owned water or grass type pokemon.
Take Potential, the Ralts. Potential is weak to start. It can use only Confusion, all throughout its life. Unless that is, something happens. Something to bring out its full potential. The process is outlined in this prophecy...

Three together make their strike
Icy angles, fiery points, shocking spikes.
When one is stricken, the other too
Except the cold that chills you through.
Feel them all, all shall feel.
Then the world shall begin to reel.

This riddle can be solved at any time (send me what you believe to be the answer). One more hint; in order for the prophecy to become true, Potential must have Synchronize. If you cannot figure out the answer, you can visit the Sealed Chamber in game, where you will gain insight into the prophecy (when you reach that point in game, contact me and I will explain the riddle).

Fulfilling the prophecy removes all restrictions from Potential. Furthermore, you gain the opportunity to banish all restrictions from all of your Pokemon for one battle, anywhere in the game. Good luck!
I think the riddle is explaining Tri Attack.

Take a Wingull. When it evolves to Pelipper, you cannot use it in battle unless it knows Protect, Surf and Fly. Its favorite meal is electric rodents, and its preferred hunting method is with water, so against every Plusle and Minun you fight you must use Pelipper and command it to use Surf.
Take Haxed the _____ (can be anything you want it to be).

Haxed is a mon that always gets haxed. Therefore, it must know only moves with less than 100% Acc., ASAP.
Once you do that:
If it doesn't evolve:
It must miss 50 moves.
Once it does so, it realizes that it is bad to miss, and so will only use 100% Acc. moves from then on.
Solo one of the Champion's Pokemon. Oh, and if you miss, you have to start over.
If it evolves once:
It must miss 40 moves to evolve.
Solo three of the Champion's Pokemon. Oh, and if you miss, you have to start over.
If it evolves twice:
It must miss 15 moves to evolve, and 20 more to evolve again.
Solo the Champion. Oh, and if you miss, you have to start over.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Meh, reserving for KS

Take Rolly the Venipede.

Rolly loves to frolic and roll about, and so is not very useful in battle. Fortunately, it learns its favourite move: ROLLOUT.
Each time Rolly enters battle, it must begin by using Rollout. After this, it can use whatever move it likes.
Before Rolly can evolve into Whirlipede, it must first build up a Rollout chain of at least 3. Before it can evolve into Scolipede, it must first build up a Rollout chain of at least 5, PLUS must have used Defence Curl at the start of the chain.
Rolly must solo any one Gym Leader using only Rollout and Defence Curl.

GL;HF!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
King Serperior, you get a Psyduck named HM Slave. As the name applies, it is your HM slave for this challenge. Therefore, it must learn and keep Surf, Strength, Flash, and Dig as soon as possible (replace Dig with Waterfall once you acquire the HM). It must be within 2 levels of your highest level Pokemon at all times, and cannot be the highest level Pokemon in your party. Because it is an HM Slave, it cannot leave your party for any reason. It must solo Roxie.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@King Serperior: You get Busted the Mandibuzz.

Busted is not any special Mandibuzz, in fact, it is the Special Weak Armour Mandibuzz that shows up on Route 4 every (Whatever day of the week it was, I think it is either Tuesday/Thursday). Busted likes to break the mould from other Mandibuzz, & serves to deal damage. So Busted must know & keep four attacking moves of different types. Further more, the aggregate BP of all four moves must exceed 200 BP. Busted wants to show to you that Mandibuzz can be offensive & be effective at it, so she must solo Skyla.

Have fun.

1). Cannot Trade
4). Cannot use any mons of the following lines: Magnemite, Growlith, Rufflet, Trapinch, Riolu, or Staryu.
6). No impossible solos.

Catch the first Eevee in Castelia Garden and name it YourChoice.

This eevee only wants to learn and use normal type attacks until it evolves. It may evolve once it reaches level (RNG a number between 30 and 40) <-- a matter of honesty.

It is your choice what this lovely Eevee will evolve into. Again, chose only ONE of the hide tags below. No cheating, and you'll have to stick with that challenge:

Evolve Eevee into Umbreon. As an Umbreon, it will be very helpful towards, it wants to learn moves of 4 different types as soon as possible.

Evolve Eevee into Espeon. It must learn and keep three not-damaging moves as soon as possible.

Evolve Eevee into Flareon. You were expecting Vaporeon, weren"t you? Too bad for you. You got to short end of the stick. This flareon refuses to use stab-attacks.(not that he gets good ones anyway)

Evolve Eevee into Jolteon. This Jolteon must be the fastest member of your party at all times. It can only use moves which either boost yours or cut the opponents speed (by reduction or paralysation (eg: quick attack, agility, discharge, thunder wave) It may only know a maximum of 2 electric moves, of which only one can be damaging.

Guess what, you get to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon. It must learn one physical, one special and two not-damaging moves, one of which must be tm-only

Good luck. Please tell at which level you can evolve, and into which one you get to evolve Eevee. YES, I know you can cheat, but please be honest in picking your evolution: it is first try only!

Rules:

1). Cannot Trade
6). No impossible solos.
The Original Rules for the lazy ones.

Meh, reserving for KS

Take Rolly the Venipede.

Rolly loves to frolic and roll about, and so is not very useful in battle. Fortunately, it learns its favourite move: ROLLOUT.
Each time Rolly enters battle, it must begin by using Rollout. After this, it can use whatever move it likes.
Before Rolly can evolve into Whirlipede, it must first build up a Rollout chain of at least 3. Before it can evolve into Scolipede, it must first build up a Rollout chain of at least 5, PLUS must have used Defence Curl at the start of the chain.
Rolly must solo any one Gym Leader using only Rollout and Defence Curl.

GL;HF!
Well, never used the Venipede line before, so I am expecting good things here. The Rollout thing will be rather annoying at times, but I can live with it.

King Serperior, you get a Psyduck named HM Slave. As the name applies, it is your HM slave for this challenge. Therefore, it must learn and keep Surf, Strength, Flash, and Dig as soon as possible (replace Dig with Waterfall once you acquire the HM). It must be within 2 levels of your highest level Pokemon at all times, and cannot be the highest level Pokemon in your party. Because it is an HM Slave, it cannot leave your party for any reason. It must solo Roxie.
Never used a Golduck either. I see a moveset of Surf, Waterfall, Dig, and Strength coming up.

@King Serperior: You get Busted the Mandibuzz.

Busted is not any special Mandibuzz, in fact, it is the Special Weak Armour Mandibuzz that shows up on Route 4 every (Whatever day of the week it was, I think it is either Tuesday/Thursday). Busted likes to break the mould from other Mandibuzz, & serves to deal damage. So Busted must know & keep four attacking moves of different types. Further more, the aggregate BP of all four moves must exceed 200 BP. Busted wants to show to you that Mandibuzz can be offensive & be effective at it, so she must solo Skyla.

Have fun.
Mandibuzz.......interesting here. Never used her before, so I am hoping for good things to happen.

[/hide]

Catch the first Eevee in Castelia Garden and name it YourChoice.

This eevee only wants to learn and use normal type attacks until it evolves. It may evolve once it reaches level (RNG a number between 30 and 40) <-- a matter of honesty.

It is your choice what this lovely Eevee will evolve into. Again, chose only ONE of the hide tags below. No cheating, and you'll have to stick with that challenge:

Evolve Eevee into Umbreon. As an Umbreon, it will be very helpful towards, it wants to learn moves of 4 different types as soon as possible.

Evolve Eevee into Espeon. It must learn and keep three not-damaging moves as soon as possible.

Evolve Eevee into Flareon. You were expecting Vaporeon, weren"t you? Too bad for you. You got to short end of the stick. This flareon refuses to use stab-attacks.(not that he gets good ones anyway)

Evolve Eevee into Jolteon. This Jolteon must be the fastest member of your party at all times. It can only use moves which either boost yours or cut the opponents speed (by reduction or paralysation (eg: quick attack, agility, discharge, thunder wave) It may only know a maximum of 2 electric moves, of which only one can be damaging.

Guess what, you get to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon. It must learn one physical, one special and two not-damaging moves, one of which must be tm-only

Good luck. Please tell at which level you can evolve, and into which one you get to evolve Eevee. YES, I know you can cheat, but please be honest in picking your evolution: it is first try only!
Well, Eevee evolves into Jolteon at Lv.37. I've used Jolteon in a past-gen game and found him MVP. Lets hope that Jolt keeps this status. Going for a Thunder Fang --> Discharge -->Thunderbolt, Twave, Quick Attack, and Agility.......yep.....that's really all he can learn that affects Speed >_>

Need 2 more mons!!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
KS, take a Petilil. How can you get a Petilil, you may ask? By trading a Cottonee for the level 20 one on Route 4 named Petulia! <3

Petulia loves powders of all kinds, as she loves putting on makeup. As such, she must know one spore/powder attack at all times. However, she is very close to nature. You may only use Grass-type attacking moves. Also, she casts disdain on any non-natural healing materials. You may only use EnergyPowder and friends, in addition to berries in order to heal her outside of a Pokemon Center. The PC is like a spa, so she's OK with that. In addition, because she disagrees with her fashion sense, she must solo Elesa. Only then can Petulia evolve.

Have fun <3

Alright KS, I know you're waiting for one from me >:P sooooo

Take a Zubat and name it Anti-flapper. Anti-flapper must never wield a berry of any sort. In fact, Anti-flapper may never wield any hold items at all. Anti-flapper can evolve completely, but only by soloing a gym leader of your choice for each evolution (there are NEVER evolution solos for flapper!).

Good luck and enjoy! I just beat black 2 myself last night :P so I'll be asking for my own scramble for Emerald soon.

Update party, BEGIN!

CHAPTER 19 OF RUBY IS UP!

I'm going to start doing shorter updates so that I can update more often. This is really the last super long update I'm doing, so enjoy and comment!

Pokemon League-Twitter Room
Viewing: Open
Posting privileges for:
Former/Current Champions (all regions, all time) ++
Gym Leaders/Elite Four (all regions)**
Trainers ranked in top 100 in random battles (all regions)
Trainers with 5 or more gym badges (all regions)
Former Unova Gym Leaders/Elite Four

Posts grouped by age:

3 days ago:

Norman (@notsonormal) has admitted Skarm Schultz (@SkarmSchultz) to the group. (reason: qualifications)

Skarm Schultz @SkarmSchultz
Beat Dad but still lost. Spoink will always be in my heart, and I wish I had her with me now.

**Winona @PrideofFortree
@SkarmSchultz-how sad! can’t wait to see you again tho <3

@PrideofFortree-Me too. I’ll be coming over in a few days to keep going with the gym circuit.

Maxwell Terra @MagmaBoss
@PrideofFortree-can’t wait to see you too pretty

**Winona @PrideofFortree
@MagmaBoss-ok what the FUCK. why the FUCK is this MURDERING ASSHOLE in this group?

@MagmaBoss-Go build a sandcastle or something. Just be careful-wouldn’t want it too close to the waves.

**Wake @crasherwake
LOL

**Flannery @thefiretradition
@MagmaBoss-looks like you’re gonna need some #BURNHEAL hahahahahahaha

Maxwell Terra @MagmaBoss
@crasherwake-fuck off nobody likes water or gym leaders who can’t even wear a shirt. @PrideofFortree-see you tomorrow Winny.

**Winona @PrideofFortree
will somebody give me mods so I can ban this fucking bastard

++Red Ketchum @theGOAT

Red Ketchum has banned handle: @MagmaBoss from the room permanently.

**Winona @PrideofFortree
@theGOAT-Thanks. uhh...while you’re here, can you tell me how to be as great a trainer as you?

++Red Ketchum @theGOAT

Skyla Robbins @FreeMistralton
@PrideofFortree-Pay up. #...

lol

**Winona @PrideofFortree
@FreeMistralton I’ll pay you tomorrow okay?

I’ll see you guys later, got some stuff to get done before my big day tomorrow.

++Steven Stone @matterovermind
Have to wonder how @SkarmSchultz is getting into east Hoenn. #bordercontrol

**Norman @notsonormal
I don’t know, he hasn’t even told me himself.

**Winona @PrideofFortree
I hope it works! Miss him :/

2 Days Ago

++Eagun @thegoodolddays
Howdoyouwriteaspaceonthisgoldarnedthing

**Tate @thing2
See the bar in the middle of the keyboard?

**Lisa @thing1
Press it.

24 Hours ago

Chili @habanero
Wish I’d heard something from Skarm by now. Starting to get #worried.

Cress @carvanha
Well, if he got caught, you know the Grande Isles govt would be bragging to the world.

Cilan @lemonjuice
He’ll be fine. Won’t he?

Wally Atwood @onemanoneralts
I’ve been in contact with him, and he’s doing fine. He’s across the border btw.

**Pryce @mahoganygym
That’s nICE. Now will you please go home! Your parents are so worried!

**Wattson @superconducting
@onemanoneralts-For the love of Arceus Wally...you told me they said okay!

@onemanoneralts-Just wanted to confirm what he said. Getting here was a bitch #sandstorms

**Aaron @feedtheswarm
That’s great news, especially for those of us who want to see Hoenn trainers in #worldchamps238

**Glacia @dryice
Can’t believe I blew all that cash on a house in Johto too...

**Lorelei @coldneurology
@dryice-Oh, stop whining. It’s not as if you could beat me anyways.

**Glacia @dryice
@coldneurology-Touche, bitch. #cold

Archibald @AquaBoss
Hey, I don’t know if any of you great trainers could help us out? Magma’s going after the Weather Institute. #hoenn119

**Winona @PrideofFortree
@AquaBoss-You’re just as bad as Maxie. How do we know you won’t turn on us after we help you?

@PrideofFortree-Cut the crap. Even if we have to work with someone who is...distasteful...at best, this might be our last shot at Maxie.

**Winona @PrideofFortree
@SkarmSchultz-see you there then.

++Red Ketchum @theGOAT

Red Ketchum has banned handle: @AquaBoss from the group permanently.

Present Time (whatever time that is)
Hoenn Weather Research Center-Route 119
Skarm

I’d seen the Weather Institute before in pictures. It was a shining, multilevel building on the shore of the Mau River, below a waterfall. But how they took that famous image, immortalized forever on the Celestipedia, is beyond me. The picture was taken at sunset, the golden light bouncing off the titanium facades of the building, making it glow.

“How could they take that picture when it rains literally 24/7?” I thought, laying on my belly in the mud at the top of the waterfall next to Winona and Archie. The rain poured down onto us, swelling the Mercet River like it had been for days.

“Damn, Archie, I bet you’re enjoying this.”

“You betcha. Nothing like a nice afternoon shower.” I thought he was rather insane, since he had killed two people in front of my eyes a few weeks ago, and he looked like he was enjoying himself to no end. To my left, Winona was wearing the same jumpsuit she’d been wearing for god knows how long, looking down on the parking lot.

“So...Winona, what’s the plan here?

“Well, I was thinking that we should use my pokemon to land on the roof and go in through the hatch right there. Archie will head down to the front and hook up with the Aqua guys, and you guys will try to force Maxie out.”

“And what are you two lovebirds doing while I risk my men’s lives busting down the front door? It better not be making out in whatever back room that roof hatch comes out in.”

“Actually, we’re going to plant this,” Winona waved a tiny electronic bug-”on Maxie. We’ll also break out the hostages, hopefully without getting caught. You just need to get their attention on the front door and in the entrance so we can get our part of the plan done.”

“What’s our exfil plan?”

“‘Exfil?” I asked.

“You know, how the hell we’re getting out of here. This sounds like a suicide mission right now.”

“If your busting down the front door goes well and we actually manage to fight our way to Maxie, we’ll arrest him instead of just planting a bug, and we’ll walk out the front door. You guys get amnesty, we get to put Maxie in a cell and throw away the key.”

“And if something goes wrong? This isn’t your little gym battles, dumbass. Something goes wrong here, Mt. Pyre gets a lot of fresh graves to dig.”

“If Winona and I get caught, we’ll go out a window or back out through the roof with our pokemon. And, well, you’re supposed to get caught. Just don’t lose the gunfight.”

“Well...” Archie grinned and pulled a pistol from his belt-”let’s do it.”

“Altaria, take me and Skarm to the roof. Pelipper, carry this guy to the parking lot and then meet me back on the roof. Go!” Her pokemon sprang to the task, wings flapping as they all raced to accomplish their tasks first.

We landed on the roof, still soaked to the skin in the never ending rain. Winona withdrew her pokemon and we ran to the roof hatch. She bent over it for a second, thunder booming in the background.

“Skarm! It’s locked! Give me the pocketknife!” Winona reached into my pocket and grabbed my Armaldo knife. After a few seconds of wiggling it around, the lock popped, and we scrambled into the hatch and down the ladder before we got any more soaked. The ladder came out in a darkened room aside the massive central ventilation shaft, blocked by a railing.

I walked to the door, but Winona stopped me. “We’re dripping wet! If we go out there we’ll leave a trail of water behind us and give ourselves away!”

“Well, what are we going to do about it? We can’t just sit here and wait for them to find us!”

“Use that fan over there, wring out your clothes. I’ll go first, you watch the door.” Winona unzipped her jacket and draped it over the massive fan’s grille. I wedged the door shut as she stripped down to her undergarments.

“It’s rude to stare, Skarm.” she said, snapping her fingers, and I guiltily averted my eyes.

“I guess I thought you’d be used to it by now.” I said as Winona wrung out her clothes and hung them up on the wall for a few seconds. “I mean, you lived at my house for a year, you went on that vacation in Dewford with me, and now you’re a gym leader! That’s definitely the wrong career for someone who doesn’t like attention.”

“Trust me-you never get used to it. And you’re kind of a pervert for staring, just saying.” She began to redress herself in her newly dried clothes, and I waited for her to finish before I walked over to her.

“In a good way, right?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Whatever you want it to.” I sighed and started stripping off my clothes, but I stopped as Winona’s crystal clear blue eyes pierced my bare chest.

“I think we’re all entitled to a little stare every once in a while.” Winona whispered, wrapping her arms gently around my neck. She kissed me straight on the lips, and I jumped back, surprised.

In a good way? Probably.

“I’m...I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have.” she said, eyes bowed.

“No, no, no, that was great. Do it again.” Our lips met, and we hugged each other tight, silently moving from foot to foot. It was the most incredible feeling I’d had in a long time.

Our arms loosened and we stepped back. “Third time’s the charm?” Winona asked. I didn’t bother answering. Pulling her into me and stroking her back while we kissed again was a much better answer then I could possibly put into words. We sighed together, completely in harmony.

“Hey, star-crossed lovers, can this wait? Her breasts will still be there tomorrow if you don’t get us all killed.”

“ARCHIE!” Winona yelled. “I thought the mikes were off!”

“They were, until I wondered why you hadn’t given me the go yet.”

“We were using the fan to dry our clothes so we didn’t drip water all over the place.”

“So you were getting naked together. Well, I have to say going all commando on these Magma assholes may be just what we need right-”

“Shut it, Archie. You wanted a go, you’ll get one. Go exactly 5 minutes from now so we can figure out where Maxie is.”

“Over’n out.”

Winona giggled for a second, and for that second I could believe we were meant to be together, that she wasn’t some untouchable, aloof Gym Leader. “Well,” she said,”It was fun while it lasted.”

“We could always pick it up later.” I offered, putting on my shirt. “Maybe not at the Pokemon Center, but at your place?”

“My ‘place’ is a hut out in the woods with no electricity, running water, or heating. But I’m gonna use my salary to get an apartment in town as soon as I get enough for a down payment.” Winona grinned at me, and forced open the door. “Now, what do you say we plant this bug, get out of here, and pick up where we left off?”

I really hope I pulled off that kissing scene well, romantic writing isn't something I do particularly well since I've had a girlfriend for like 2 weeks total in my entire life. So PLEASE PM OR VM ME if I screwed it up, or I'm going to keep writing it like shit until someone does.

Can I get a SoulSilver Scrambled?

Nicknaming theme: Colors of the Rainbow (One per color)
- Nicknames for all pokemon
- 2 Easy, 2 Medium, 2 Hard
- Full team by Elite 4, going through Kanto
- No useless pokemon
- No legendaries
- No trading
- No pokeathlon

I don't care what starter I use.

BWA-HAHAHAHA!!! You get Purple the butterfree (They are purple to me). As a Caterpie, solo 1 sage in Sprout Tower to evolve. For Metapod to evolve into Butterfree, it has to solo 2 sages.

After you have evolved, your Butterfree is ready to whoop some tail! It knows that uselessness is the worst thing possible, so it has to know Sleep Powder at all times. Unless the foe is somehow immune to sleep or is already statused, Sleep Powder is the first move it can use.

Next, know 2 STAB moves ASAP. The final move must be a TM/HM. Over the course of your journey, Eyes must solo one of the last 4 Gym Leaders in Johto. In the E4, solo one of the main mons of one of the members. In Kanto, solo any Gym and it's Leader EXCEPT the grass gym. When you get to Red, defeat his Venasaur in an epic Solo!!

BWA-HAHAHAHA!!! You get Purple the butterfree (They are purple to me). As a Caterpie, solo 1 sage in Sprout Tower to evolve. For Metapod to evolve into Butterfree, it has to solo 2 sages.

After you have evolved, your Butterfree is ready to whoop some tail! It knows that uselessness is the worst thing possible, so it has to know Sleep Powder at all times. Unless the foe is somehow immune to sleep or is already statused, Sleep Powder is the first move it can use.

Next, know 2 STAB moves ASAP. The final move must be a TM/HM. Over the course of your journey, Eyes must solo one of the last 4 Gym Leaders in Johto. In the E4, solo one of the main mons of one of the members. In Kanto, solo any Gym and it's Leader EXCEPT the grass gym. When you get to Red, defeat his Venasaur in an epic Solo!!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Can I get a SoulSilver Scrambled?

Nicknaming theme: Colors of the Rainbow (One per color)
- Nicknames for all pokemon
- 2 Easy, 2 Medium, 2 Hard
- Full team by Elite 4, going through Kanto
- No useless pokemon
- No legendaries
- No trading
- No pokeathlon

I don't care what starter I use.
MysticZap, you get Vermilion the Flareon. It can never use STAB moves, not even as an Eevee, and it must solo Clair. Good luck!

MysticZap, take Brown the Stantler. Brown is generally considered to be a dull color, and Stantler are often seen as your run of the mill mid-game Normal-type. This Stantler, however, decided that it would break the mold of both its name and its species. As such, Brown...

may not use any Normal-type attacks. It can still use non-damaging Normal-type moves if you'd like.
is always under the effect of Torment. The above restriction has priority over this one, however.
cannot use Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, or Imprison.
must solo Pryce.

Have as much fun as you can!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)