Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
@Glacier

You are certainly aware of my latest obsession: Pathfinder. So I'm giving you a mon with that theme. :3

Take Merisiel the Purrloin

Merisiel was abandoned at a young age, and as such, feels distant from you. She must be female, and cannot learn Return until Level 12. When she comes into her own, however, she takes the lifestyle of the adventurous Rogue. Merisiel may not use attacking moves until she is Level 12, and you must catch her before this level. When she becomes a Rogue, she learns the deadly maneuver of the Sneak Attack. Merisiel must learn an STAB contact move ASAP. She may only use it during her first turn in battle. In addition, Merisiel may only learn non-STAB physical and stat-boosting moves. Merisiel, over time, gains the use of a Magical Talent. At Level 30, Merisiel must evolve and must learn a special move of your choice. Finally, she learns that there is another rogue in Unova of great strength, and must test her skills in battle with him. Merisiel must solo Grimsley.

GL;HF

@Glacier

You are certainly aware of my latest obsession: Pathfinder. So I'm giving you a mon with that theme. :3

Take Merisiel the Purrloin

Merisiel was abandoned at a young age, and as such, feels distant from you. She must be female, and cannot learn Return until Level 12. When she comes into her own, however, she takes the lifestyle of the adventurous Rogue. Merisiel may not use attacking moves until she is Level 12, and you must catch her before this level. When she becomes a Rogue, she learns the deadly maneuver of the Sneak Attack. Merisiel must learn an STAB contact move ASAP. She may only use it during her first turn in battle. In addition, Merisiel may only learn non-STAB physical and stat-boosting moves. Merisiel, over time, gains the use of a Magical Talent. At Level 30, Merisiel must evolve and must learn a special move of your choice. Finally, she learns that there is another rogue in Unova of great strength, and must test her skills in battle with him. Merisiel must solo Grimsley.

GL;HF
Not Bad! I'll accept this~

Also, i said I wanted 7 mons, but the more the merrier! I'm going to change it to 8 pokemon, so that means I still need three more challenges please!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Glacier Knight take Forest Elf the Throh. Forest Elf protects the forests all around the Unova Region. For this it wants to travel with you. It needs to do somethings to protects the forests.

1. Learn Grass Knot ASAP and use it against every Pokemon that has SE STAB against grass types. It needs to do this so the "forest" can protect itself against harmful Pokemon. (Move needs to stay)
2. There are two main forests in Unova, Pinwheel Forest and Lostlorn Forest. It needs to learn Protect and use it against a SE hit to the grass type, to protect the forests. (Can delete the move when done this)
3. Use Grass Knot on every route you come along, to help the forest spread.
4. It wants others to like forests so it needs to use Attract against all opponents who damaged it. Even those of opposite gender. (Move needs to stay)
5. When below 50% health it needs to use Circle Throh to get the opponent away from it and the forest. (Move needs to stay)
6. Any grass or bug type reminds him of forest so it will never fight them.
7. It will solo Brycen as he and his Ice types wants to freeze the forest.
8. When being asleep it dreams about the forest. Then he will cry, because he misses it. When this happens leave all pokemon behind at the pokemon centre and let this Pokemon solo his way back to the closest forest. (Hope you won't be asleep)

Hope you like it, I tried to be creative.

This is cool! I'm accepting, And since i want a challenge, I think I'm going to take Epitome the Patrat, and use him as my starter (i'll just use tepig or something to catch it on route 1).

I like this one too, accepting :)

I'm Sorry, but this one isn't very creative... I will have to pass :/

I love it Subwayj, I knew you'd give me a good one ;) Accepting!

Sorry, but this one isn't very creative as well :/ I will have to pass on this one as well.

Ok! So my White 1 scramble is as follows:

Epitome the Patrat (My starter, not using one of the regular starters)
Glutton the Pansage
Hipster the Scraggy
Masseus the Yamask

I am taking 7, so could I please get 3 more? And please please please, give me some creative challenges! I dont mind if they are pretty challenging! Thank you very much guys, I'm excited to start my scramble back up :)
OK here we go:

Glacier, you get Embirch the Darumaka.

Darumaka is not Embirch. But it sure thinks that it is. So it takes measures to act like Embirch.

Darumaka thinks it is half Grass-type. Thus, it must learn an equal number of Fire-type and Grass-type moves. (For reference: you get Grass Knot and Solarbeam) It must use a Grass-type move every other turn if you have one.

Embirch has the ability Chlorophyll. Darumaka wants to have it, so it must come into battle whenever it is sunny. When it is sunny, it must use a Grass-type move EVERY turn if you have one, as it believes that spamming Grass-type moves in the Sun will give it Chlorophyll and turn it into Embirch. (You are allowed to switch out after three turns, however.)

Solo 10 wild Pokemon using only Grass-type moves to evolve.

You now have two choices:

Path 1: Change the name to Pyroak. Darmanitan must use both Grass-type moves it can learn. It must come in every time it is sunny and spam Solarbeam until either it or its opponent is dead. Pyroak is also very sturdy. It must solo 20 physical attackers (Gigalith, Conkeldurr, etc.). Wild Pokemon are completely valid, but you may only count 15 of them.

Path 2: Change name to "NOT Pyroak". Darmanitan realizes it will never be a Grass-type. It thus will never use a Grass-type move. It has enjoyed Special attacking, however, and wants to keep doing it. It must have two Special moves, and it cannot use physical Fire-type moves. To prove the power of its special attacking, solo a trainer using only Special attacks.

Regardless of which path you take, solo one of the Elite Four's Pokemon. Any one is fine.

Glacier Knight take Forest Elf the Throh. Forest Elf protects the forests all around the Unova Region. For this it wants to travel with you. It needs to do somethings to protects the forests.

1. Learn Grass Knot ASAP and use it against every Pokemon that has SE STAB against grass types. It needs to do this so the "forest" can protect itself against harmful Pokemon. (Move needs to stay)
2. There are two main forests in Unova, Pinwheel Forest and Lostlorn Forest. It needs to learn Protect and use it against a SE hit to the grass type, to protect the forests. (Can delete the move when done this)
3. Use Grass Knot on every route you come along, to help the forest spread.
4. It wants others to like forests so it needs to use Attract against all opponents who damaged it. Even those of opposite gender. (Move needs to stay)
5. When below 50% health it needs to use Circle Throh to get the opponent away from it and the forest. (Move needs to stay)
6. Any grass or bug type reminds him of forest so it will never fight them.
7. It will solo Brycen as he and his Ice types wants to freeze the forest.
8. When being asleep it dreams about the forest. Then he will cry, because he misses it. When this happens leave all pokemon behind at the pokemon centre and let this Pokemon solo his way back to the closest forest. (Hope you won't be asleep)

Hope you like it, I tried to be creative.
OK here we go:

Glacier, you get Embirch the Darumaka.

Darumaka is not Embirch. But it sure thinks that it is. So it takes measures to act like Embirch.

Darumaka thinks it is half Grass-type. Thus, it must learn an equal number of Fire-type and Grass-type moves. (For reference: you get Grass Knot and Solarbeam) It must use a Grass-type move every other turn if you have one.

Embirch has the ability Chlorophyll. Darumaka wants to have it, so it must come into battle whenever it is sunny. When it is sunny, it must use a Grass-type move EVERY turn if you have one, as it believes that spamming Grass-type moves in the Sun will give it Chlorophyll and turn it into Embirch. (You are allowed to switch out after three turns, however.)

Solo 10 wild Pokemon using only Grass-type moves to evolve.

You now have two choices:

Path 1: Change the name to Pyroak. Darmanitan must use both Grass-type moves it can learn. It must come in every time it is sunny and spam Solarbeam until either it or its opponent is dead. Pyroak is also very sturdy. It must solo 20 physical attackers (Gigalith, Conkeldurr, etc.). Wild Pokemon are completely valid, but you may only count 15 of them.

Path 2: Change name to "NOT Pyroak". Darmanitan realizes it will never be a Grass-type. It thus will never use a Grass-type move. It has enjoyed Special attacking, however, and wants to keep doing it. It must have two Special moves, and it cannot use physical Fire-type moves. To prove the power of its special attacking, solo a trainer using only Special attacks.

Regardless of which path you take, solo one of the Elite Four's Pokemon. Any one is fine.
These two are pretty interesting, I will accept both!

Now, all I need is One more Pokemon/Challenge! Maybe a later in-game pokemon? Past nimbasa city? I have a good number of pokemon i'm getting early game.

hey guys,

a friend just traded me a Tirtouga over from his White Game. I'd like a challenge for it for my Black 2 Scramblocke please! Nothing too hard, but oozes character.

Cheers!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't forget about my scramble

I would like an scramble on Pokemon Platinum, i can trade to obtain most Pokemon, I will say it when one can't. Difficulty: Medium-Hard.
I would like all dual-typed Pokemon and no type overlaps, unless it is impossible to prevent it.
I would like one extremely hard legendary Pokemon challenge, I can get: Legendary Birds, Mew Duo, Legendary Beasts, Tower Duo, Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus via trading and of course Giratina in-game. Please be creative and do something with signature moves, abilities and typings.

I already have these challenges

Try out Bravo the Toxicroak

Now like the man he's named after, Bravo has a thing for the ladies. If he fights a female Pokémon, he'll just stare at them so Bravo must not fight any female Pokemon during your playthrough (if he's sent out against one, he must switch unless he's the last one alive)
He is also loyal to theToxicroak family, so he must have the moves Toxic and Roar in his movepool at all times, so he is reminded of the name that he carries :D

Have fun! :D

Snaquaza, how about Turtles the turtwig
Turtles is a bit nostalgic and likes the fact that before Gen4 all Grass type moves were special, so therefore can only use special grass moves also, she must know at least one non damaging move at all times. S/he also wants to prove his/her strength in your team, so must solo Jupiter in eterna city to evolve into Grotle. As a Grotle, s/he gains confidence and can lose the non damaging move. To evolve again, Giga Drain must be learnt and the next major trainer battle solo'd. Finally, as a Torterra one physical Grass move may be learnt.
Have Fun

Snaquaza, take No Guard the Articuno

This Articuno is based on a hack I once requested to enact revenge against the Battle Subway. (It worked until I kept getting opponents with bloody Sturdy!)
As his name suggests, he believes that he has the ability No Guard...

- He wants to show off his awesome ability all the time, so he cannot use attacks with an Accuracy higher than 90%, except Hdden Power. For coverage.

- However, Hidden Power can only be used 3 times per match. (Once per match if the opponent is wild, or only has 1 pokemon)

- Sheer Cold must be learned ASAP, and must KO one pokemon (or two, if you want a greater challenge) in every important fight (Gym Leaders, E4 members, Rival, Giratina, etc.) once learned.
And I mean Every. Important. Fight.

- Before you get Sheer Cold, he must still prove his worth to you by soloing one Gym Leader without a weakness to his current attacks.

- Mind Reader cannot be learned. (Doesn't need it, man - He's got No Guard!) Nor can he hold any Accuracy boosting item.

- If he misses more than 3 times in a row, he becomes distraught that his accuracy has been lowered, so will refuse to fight until a PokeCentre is reached, or if an X-Accuracy is used.

- Speaking of which, you may only use 5 X-Accuracies on him for the entirety of the Scramble. (Or do you want that cut down to... 3?)

- Finally, since his initial purpose was to destroy the Battle Subway, his final challenge is to solo a Frontier Brain, killing their last pokemon with Sheer Cold.

EDIT: If you want an optional, greater challenge, my No Guard was always Scarfed, so you can recreate this by having him be unable to switch attacks until he switches out.

Have fun...

Sorry for the long post, but i thought it was needed

Edit: i would like to reserve that tirtouga

Exbo, I'm Sorry, but this one isn't very creative... I will have to pass :/
Nobody likes Basculins... Alright, how about this: take Creative the Basculin! (red striped)
Creative is no savage like his friend, Savage. He likes diversity also. The restrictions are as follows:

1) Creative cannot know 4 similar moves at the same time. So, at any time, he must know:
a) One physical, one special, one status and one HM move (NOTE: the HM move CANNOT be used in battle, to be different from the others)
b) All 4 moves must be of different types.
c) All 4 moves must have different side effects.
d) Every move learned must be used against a pokemon with a different color (Colors required: Black, white, red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, and just to be clear, Zebstrika can count as either Black or white but not both) at least once before you can move on to the next gym/e4
e) If the color challenge is too hard, wild battles count too
f) Creative cannot have the same moveset for more than 10 levels, so every 10 levels you will have to change something.
g) If this is too hard, Creative may re-learn a move you had him forget after he does another the color challenge and gains at least one level and does the color challenge again.
h) Creative may never use the same move twice in a row (like torment)

2) Creative must solo one gym leader pokemon he is weak to, one he is strong against and one he is neutral against in order to be able to hold an item
a) Only consumable items allowed like gems or berries allowed
b) You cannot use a berry and then again a berry, you have to switch between gems and berries

3) Creative thinks that blue striped Basculin are his evolved form and hates that he cannot evolve. So he must solo all blue striped Basculin you meet, ever. To prove to him that he can not evolve (and thus void this particular restriction) you must use 3 water stones on him to show him that they just break (throw them away)

4) Hope this is enough. If it isn't, no excuses, you just dislike Basculins.

So how would I lose money if I fail to solo a rival battle with Bawser?
Say you fail to solo a battle with Bawser, and you happen to have earned 3 badges up to that point. That means you have to lose 30k $. What you will do:
1) Buy 150 pokeballs
2) Toss 150 pokeballs
Just to clarify, failing to solo with Bawser means instant black out. So, when Bawser faints vs the rival you will have to either
a) reset the game, grind more and try again or
b) let all your pokemon faint, grind more and try again.
Money penalty is still active in either case.

If this is too harsh, "Solo" is now defined as "Be the only one to deal damage", so you may switch something in to heal Bawser.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Dodgerr, take a Tirtouga named Futura.

This is a special Tirtouga, it wasn't revived from a fossil.
It actually is a robot Tirtouga, made after models of old Tirtouga.
It came in this time with an accident with time.
It was made to be the perfect Tirtouga, but the accident changed Tirtouga.

1. It was designed to have extreme defensive abilities, but due the accident, his neck was lengthened. Due this it needs to know Withdraw to make up for it.
2. It was also designed to be very attractive, but the accident made some bumps in Tirtouga, to make up for it it needs to know attract.
3. It was designed to hit every Pokemon for SE damage, but the accident changed its mechanics, so it can only use SE attacking moves.
4. In the future all current Pokemon are unknown, so it will solo the first pokemon of every evolutionary line you encounter so it can find its type out. When this fails it will solo the next first and so on.
5. The current Gym Leaders are very famous, even in the future, because they stopped team plasma. Now this Tirtouga wants it futuristic friends to remember him, so he will solo all of team plasma, all the other restrictions don't count here.

Hope you like it

Edit: If it is too hard you can add that after each trainer-owned electric type soloed it gains extra energy and can remove one of its flaws.

Guys, sorry, but I still need mons for my Black Scramble a few pages back. I'm at 7, and only need 2 more to start and 5 more total!

Also, willing to accept from people who already gave challanges, up to 2 challanges per person, please and thanks!

Snaquaza

KACAW
Guys, sorry, but I still need mons for my Black Scramble a few pages back. I'm at 7, and only need 2 more to start and 5 more total!

Also, willing to accept from people who already gave challanges, up to 2 challanges per person, please and thanks!
I give you directly two pokemon that are related

Unoriginal name get Timburr named Elgyem. It is Elgyems best friend. So they made a decision. When one uses one move the other has to use the next move. If one dies the other can’t be used for the rest of the battle, because it is depressed. For the same reason one can’t be used if the other is fainted in the slots whenever. Now it’s other restrictions. To evolve it has to use and hit with DynamicPunch. Then it uses its normal restrictions to switch. Elgyem has to let the target faint in one move, because it would have to switch back otherwise. It has to do that 10 times. Before the E4 it has to hit 5 Focus Punches when Elgyem is below half health. It has to do that to help Elgyem due focus. It has to know a Fighting and Rock type (But only one of each) move ASAP to fight the Bug and Dark types that plague Elgyem. Because Elgyem supports it really much it has to know one support move too and one move that move to your choice. They have to defeat Victory Road, too show how good they are in collaborating.

Get an Elgyem named Timburr. It is Timburrs best friend. So they made a decision. When one uses one move the other has to use the next move. If one dies the other can’t be used for the rest of the battle, because it is depressed. For the same reason one can’t be used if the other is fainted in the slots whenever. It always has to be send in before Timburr. This is because it can set up Wonder Room. It has to know these moves ASAP. If the target has higher Defense than Sp. Defense than it has to use Wonder Room. If the target is both it can use. It also needs to know Psychic as it compliments Timburr's STAB. It can choose its last two move by itself. It has to defeat fifteen opponents with Psychic when Timburr is below half health to evolve. They have to defeat Iris, too show how good they are in collaborating.

Timburr has no restrictions until Elgyem is caught, if it is too hard i can make it easier, but i already deleted some rules

Snaquaza, seems good, but I already have a Timburr :/ I can work with two though! Thanks.

I'll start this in a few days or so, or whenever I have free time. I'll use an emulator, not because I don't have the game, but because I want to be able to capture screenshots.

I still need 3 more, guys! I'll start, though would appreciate a few more.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Snaquaza, seems good, but I already have a Timburr :/ I can work with two though! Thanks.

I'll start this in a few days or so, or whenever I have free time. I'll use an emulator, not because I don't have the game, but because I want to be able to capture screenshots.

I still need 3 more, guys! I'll start, though would appreciate a few more.
glad i could help

sorry didnt see u had already a timburr

You can reserve, but, in Black, Remoraid comes from fishing in Undella Town, which comes after Ghetsis- aka postgame. If you could reserve something else, that'd be good, as I'm not playing the postgame! Sorry.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Me is smart. *facepalm*

Take skill link the Minccino (can't be the one from hidden grotto, yeah you can see where this is going)
Skill link always thought she had the ability skill link, so she may only use tail slap until she solo's a gym leader, since she wants to show off her FAB-U-LOUS attack. Once you solo a gym leader you are allowed to select two more attacks to use, since she thinks that she showed off enough by defeating the gym leader on her own.
Once she evolves, skill link decides that she should only use moves with multi-hit chances (tail slap, bullet seed and rock blast) and if she solos another gym leader she gets to use a third.

Enjoy

Snaquaza

KACAW
Nope, remoraid are on route 21 as well, which is by humilau. But whatever, I'll give you a minccino instead.

Take skill link the Minccino (can't be the one from hidden grotto, yeah you can see where this is going)
Skill link always thought she had the ability skill link, so she may only use tail slap until she solo's a gym leader, since she wants to show off her FAB-U-LOUS attack. Once you solo a gym leader you are allowed to select two more attacks to use, since she thinks that she showed off enough by defeating the gym leader on her own.
Once she evolves, skill link decides that she should only use moves with multi-hit chances (tail slap, bullet seed and rock blast) and if she solos another gym leader she gets to use a third.

Enjoy
Humilau isn't on Black only Black 2

Don't forget i still need three challanges, fifth post on page 340 (can someone say how i can link easier or something)(already have ice, flying, poison, fighting, grass and ground type)

I've been doing a lot of Scrambling. Here's another update for Yellow!

Previous update Original post

Erika, leader of the Celadon City Gym, puts up a tough fight. It takes the skill of my entire team to take her team down, with Zod, Random, Ash, and Dunkasaur all playing key roles. After defeating her, I decide to let off a little steam at the Game Corner. However, I find that it is run by Team Rocket! I knew something was wrong!

My Pokemon convince me to clear out the Team Rocket base underneath the Game Corner, and we succeed, with Random even taking down the Team Rocket boss’ entire team single-handedly! Team Rocket flees from Celadon, running right through the now-finished road construction leading to Saffron City. I give chase, and at the Saffron Pokemon Center, I find a note from Asper. Apparently, something is going on in Lavender Town; Team Rocket will have to wait.

I return to Lavender Town and start to climb the Pokemon Tower. Asper challenges me to a friendly battle (which I win, of course) and then tells me that there’s a ghost haunting the tower. I just defeated Team Rocket; I’m not afraid of a ghost! Five floors of Gastly later, I come face-to-face with the real ghost – and Dunkasaur – now a Venusaur – splashes water from a nearby fountain at it, causing it to flee.

It turns out Team Rocket was behind this as well! I’m going to need a sixth Pokemon in order to stop them, so I head back to Celadon, where I had spotted another Snorlax. This one wasn’t quite as overweight as the previous Snorlax, but it was too big to fit into my Poke Ball, so I had to let it go. Farther out into the tall grass, I find a Ponyta walking backwards. I catch it and name it Backwards, and now I’m set to take on Team Rocket…

Ash (Lv31)
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Thunder Wave (unusable)

Random (Lv31)
Moves:
Splash (unusable and worthless even if I could use it)
Tackle
Bite (unusable)
Thunderbolt

Jacob (Lv29) (must lead party)
Moves:
Scratch
Sand-Attack
Slash
Poison Sting

Dunkasaur (Lv38)
Moves:
Tackle
Poisonpowder
Leech Seed (must use at 50% HP vs. trainers)
Razor Leaf

Zod (Lv28)
Moves:
Poisonpowder
Confusion
Supersonic
Flash

sdrawkcaB (Lv32)
Moves:
Ember
Tail Whip
Stomp

First of, sorry for not being that active lately, but I have real life to blame for that.

Can you give me a challange Psyduck or anyone actually, I really want to start my first scramble but still need three mons
Anyway Snaquaza, I have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the ...(any pokemon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. RNG may evolve for the first time at level [20-30] after solo'ing [1-3] gyms and evolve a second time at level [36-46] after solo'ing [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [5-20] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-10] of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
RNG [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item. I don't know what game you are playing, so if it does not apply, ignore this.) To prove your starters worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

GL

PS: Unoriginal name, this poke might also do for you. Oh, this can go for Itsame too. Best part about this signature challenge is that it will turn out differently for everyone. Just hoping you guys won"t have to bad luck.

Snaquaza

KACAW
First of, sorry for not being that active lately, but I have real life to blame for that.

Anyway Snaquaza, I have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the Magnemite any pokemon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of 3 damaging moves, while all your moves must be off 4 different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. RNG may evolve for the first time at level 26 after solo'ing 2 gyms and evolve a second time at level 37 after solo'ing 1 other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away 6 of your most expensive pokeballs, or 7 of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of 5 times per battle.
RNG may not hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item. I don't know what game you are playing, so if it does not apply, ignore this.) To prove your Pokemon worth, have it solo at least 4 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 2 members.

GL

PS: Unoriginal name, this poke might also do for you. Oh, this can go for Itsame too. Best part about this signature challenge is that it will turn out differently for everyone. Just hoping you guys won"t have to bad luck.
Thnx, I already knew the challange from when I was lurking in the thread will RNG asap
Still need two pokes now (Have already the typings: Grass, Ground, Ice, Flying, Fighting, Poison, Electric, STeel) Look 5th post page 240 (can someone say how to link to single psosts)
Present can I trade Rhyhorn in or do I have to catch it near Veilstone city?
Edit: I think I was really lucky
Edit2: Actually it can evolve earlier that should be possible
Edit3: Gym Soloes should be difficult
Edit4: Sorry for asking so much and editing so much (don't want to double-post), but i'm just very excited. I will try to be a bit less excited

Alright here we go, time to rapid fire out some more challenges.

@Snaquaza
You can link directly to a post by clicking the post number in the upper right hand corner of a post, then copying the URL of the tab that opens up. You make words in your post into a hyperlink by highlighting the words you want to be the link, then clicking the symbol in your reply box that looks like the planet with a little infinity symbol. Paste the URL you want to link to in the resulting text box and it should create the hyper link you're looking for.

To quote a single post, click the Quote button in the bottom left hand corner of the post. To quote multiple posts, you can click the button next to the quote button (the "+ one) on all the posts you want to quote. Then when you next click "post reply" on that topic, all the posts you want to quote will be wrapped in quote tags and ready to go.

If you need more help with formatting and general forum stuff you should contact one of our mentors who will be happy to help you with it.

Anyway, for your actual Pokemon...
Take a Buizel and name it Screwattack. Buizel can apparently use their tails for all sorts of crazy things, from simple propulsion through water to creating sonic booms to even (according to the anime at least) flying! Screwattack loves these amazing appendices of his/hers, and so must learn and keep the moves the depend on it ASAP. These moves are Sonic Boom and Razor Wind. Finally have it solo Crasher Wake to show just how awesome its tails make it!

@Unoriginal Name
You get FlyingRat the Emolga, lucky you! FlyingRat doesn't have any delusions of how cute an electric flying rodent can be. Hell naw, it knows that the truth is that in real life, a flying electric rodent would be the most annoying/terrfying menace that society had ever known. To reflect this, FlyingRat can never have a move that just does direct damage; all its moves must have an annoying secondary effect or be purely status. Also, at least two of those moves must be status moves. Have it annoy the shit out of Cheren and Bianca by soloing 1 of their Pokemon every time you encounter them.

@Itsame
Take a Sigilyph and name it Guardian. Guardian is the protector of the long lost city that once stood at the Desert Resort. As such, Guardian is a protector, and as such must have at least two moves at all times that can help teammates (Essentially, if the effect of the attack lasts after Guardian switches out, then it counts. The only exception to this is damage, as obviously most moves are going to do that). Guardian is driven by a very strong instinct to protect, so any time one of your Pokemon is in red HP or statused, Guardian must switch in to protect them (this is excused for solos). Guardian is also on a quest to redeem itself for its failure to protect the ancient city, and as such is constantly on the look out for clues as to what caused the disaster. It can find these clues in various locations around the world. The first clue is found inside a dust cloud in the Relic Passage, an ancient remnant of city that once neighbored Guardian's own.

Don't open these until you enter your first dust cloud in the Relic Passage with Guardian in your party, and then only open the one that applies to the item you found.

If you find a gem, you must find a trainer with Pokemon that are all of that type and solo them with Guardian. The trainer will then tell you where your next step lies (PM me for more information once you have completed this task)

You must catch and evolve a Pokemon with the stone that you found. The Pokemon will then reveal where you need to go next. (PM me for more information at the end of this task)

You must go to the tutor that teaches moves taking the color of shard you found as payment and teach one of their moves to any of your Pokemon. The Tutor will then tell you where you need to go next. (PM me for more information at the end of this task)

You must find a trainer who has the same Pokemon as you found in the dust cloud, and solo that Pokemon with Guardian. The Pokemon will then tell you where you need to go next. (PM me for more information at the end of this task)

Good luck and enjoy! I hope this is creative enough for you, I'm pretty sure nothing of the sort has been done in this thread before!

Alright, I think that's everybody, gotta go for a bit now. Enjoy your challanges everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)