Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok, snaquaza, take Tracey the venonat.

Tracey the venonat was owned by Tracey. He ventured all around the orange islands and he is proud of it. He wants everyone to know he was that venonat.
Tracey Sketchit's venonat is very well known for using his supersonic rays, so your venonat must have supersonic. He must have supersonic and must keep it forever. And also use it in every gym battle... against every pokemon... and for it to hit 3 times... per pokemon. Unless it collides with another challenge.
Furthermore, Travey's venonat can use only sleep powder and tackle. So.. only tackle as a move to actually attack.

Also must keep sleep powder.

Have fun! ;)

Ok, so far I have:

-
Luck the Squirtle (submitted by Snaquaza)

Luck loves luck for this it has a few rules

1. Can only use moves with a secondary effect as soon as it gets access to them
2. No status moves
3. Can only evolve when it gets lucky during a gym battle
4. Can only evolve for the second time when it got lucky during two other gym battles
5. If it gets unlucky (when it the opponent gets lucky) it needs to solo all Pokemon of that species until it got lucky against one
6. Must solo Blue every time, as he got lucky that he became the Champion

(note: "getting lucky" means "getting the secondary effect of a move")

-
Triple the Doduo (submitted by CJorex)

Triple is obsessed with the number three. So, he may only use moves with a base power that is a multiple of three, plus Tri Attack, because it still relates to the number three (exceptions made for Hidden Power, Return and Frustration). Triple must solo one pokemon from 3 different gym leaders to evolve, and then solo one pokemon from three elite four members.
Additional challange (optional): He is only allowed to know three moves

(PS: CJorex, I'm interested at the additional challange, but how do I prevent Triple from learning the fourth move?

Four more to go! :D

Alrighty, Mad Man with a Box, take an (well, LG only has one Eevee) Eevee and name it Ten. Ten is a strange one in his species, due his many quirks. Such as his love for glasses and his absolute hate of Rawst berries. No one knows why exactly he hates Rawst berries so much, but it's assumed that he was involved in an accident with them. Another one of Ten's quirks is that he convinced that Cleffas, Clefairys, and Clefables are all secretly plotting to take over the world. Thus, he finds it his responsibility to stop each and every one of these foul pokemon. But even against his enemies (such as the Clefairy), he refuses to physically hurt them. And though he fears nothing living, the number four terrifies Ten for some odd reason. He doesn't particularly care when he evolves, though.

Basically:
1) When Blackglasses is obtained, Ten must always hold it.
2) Cannot eat Rawst berries. (Though I doubt this matters in LG)
3) Must solo the Clefairy line, except if it collides with another challange.
4) Must use status/special moves only.
5) If hit four times with a multi-hit move or comet punch (doesn't matter if it hits only once or five times), he must switch out.

Alrighty, Mad Man with a Box, take an (well, LG only has one Eevee) Eevee and name it Ten. Ten is a strange one in his species, due his many quirks. Such as his love for glasses and his absolute hate of Rawst berries. No one knows why exactly he hates Rawst berries so much, but it's assumed that he was involved in an accident with them. Another one of Ten's quirks is that he convinced that Cleffas, Clefairys, and Clefables are all secretly plotting to take over the world. Thus, he finds it his responsibility to stop each and every one of these foul pokemon. But even against his enemies (such as the Clefairy), he refuses to physically hurt them. And though he fears nothing living, the number four terrifies Ten for some odd reason. He doesn't particularly care when he evolves, though.

Basically:
1) When Blackglasses is obtained, Ten must always hold it.
2) Cannot eat Rawst berries. (Though I doubt this matters in LG)
3) Must solo the Clefairy line, except if it collides with another challange.
4) Must use status/special moves only.
5) If hit four times with a multi-hit move or comet punch (doesn't matter if it hits only once or five times), he must switch out.
Oh yeah, this is pure gold! Allons-y! :D

Game: Fire Red Omega (The Fire Red Hack)
Difficulty: Challenging, but nothing too hard

Details:
Give Nicknames to the Pokemon you give me
I don't want to Monotype it, so try to be diverse in your selections

I just want to let everyone know I have completed my Emerald scramble! I've defeated the Champion and so I am done with it. At the end of the game, here is the team, from LVP to MVP:

In sixth place, and the least-valued Pokemon:

Late the Tropius
Level 49
-Magical Leaf
-Fly
-Toxic
-Flash
Late finally got her second move, but didn't have much use for it; pretty much the only thing she did in the Elite 4 was defeating Wallace's Whiscash. In my previous updates I stated how much I disliked her, and those feelings have stayed the same.

In fifth place:

Cinders the Torkoal
Level 50
-Flamethrower
-Overheat
-Body Slam
-Iron Defense
Cinders was probably my favourite Pokemon in this challange, but unfortunately he wasn't very useful, his Iron Defense restricion was annoying, and he was extremely slow. I really wanted him to be useful, but unfortunately he just wasn't

Fourth:

Noisington the Exploud
Level 50
-Screech
-Strength
-Shadow Ball
-Fire Blast
He was strong, but so were those above him, and unfortunately his restrictions were the most debilitating. Apart from that, though, he was good.

Entering the top three, its:

Sailor the Pelipper
Level 51
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Shock Wave
-Fly
Sailor was the most-used Pokemon in the Elite four, although that probably had something to do with his restrictions... Anyway, he was awesome Early-game, but unfortunately tailed off a bit towards the end

The runner-up:

Sistah the Magneton
Level 51
-Protect
-SonicBoom
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
It was close between Sistah and Sailor, but Sistah won out for second place because she was so awesome against Juan, Glacia and Wallace. She may have only had one powerful move, but it was all she needed; She was the hardest, but definitely the most rewarding

And taking out the Top Spot:

Jorge the Swampert
Level 52
-Surf
-Earthquake
-Waterfall
-Rock Smash
Come on, you saw this coming! Anyway, Jorge was just great. He wasn't too restrictive, did his solos with ease and was often so far ahead of the rest of the team level-wise that he went entire chapters without a battle so they could catch up!

I'd like to thank everyone for their support, especially The Serpent, Naix, Present, Celever, Solner and Its_a_Random for giving me challanges! I'm still doing Black and Fire Red scrambles; Stay tuned!

@The Mad Man with a Box:

It seems as though nature itself knows of your glorious quest and has sent you another member of your team. Out of a close by shrub, a powerful form emerges. Odd the Oddish has heed your cry help and has come to your aid. Odd is a nature warrior and believes in the variety that it's pollen can hold. Therefore, it must learn two of the special effect powders (Poison, Sleep or Stun) and must use at least one of them in each trainer battle he is involved in. Know that he is powerful against water demons, such as Staryu and Starmie, he wants to solo the Water gym, so that his friends won't be harmed. By doing so, he may also evolve into a Gloom. A dark and sinister evil hangs over the Kanto region. It takes on the form of Team Rocket, who are harming the environment. Odd cannot allow this and must do battle with the Mob boss on every encounter. After their final encounter, he can finally evolve into a Vileplume, having thought that he had defeated his foe. In doing so, he learned a Move of most righteous; The Petal Dance! But Giovanni survived their final fight and lies waiting in the Ground-Type Gym. In the Veridian City Gym, their final fight takes place and one stand victorious. But who will win? Only you shall decide that fate.

To Summarise:
- Odd the Oddish
- Must learn 2 of 3 powders and use one at least once per battle.
- To evolve into Gloom, it must solo Misty.
- Must take part and Solo 2 Pokemon in all of the Team Rocket Boss Giovanni Battles,
to evolve into a Vileplume and learn Petal Dance.
- Must solo 2 of Giovanni's Gym Pokemon.
- Odd then finally needs to solo one of the Elite Four (Which one is up to you!).

@Snaquaza; FireRed Omega has new starters (Smoochum, Elekid & Magby), updated movesets and I think contains all of the Pokemon up to Gen 3.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok thnx, I will make a Smoochum challenge

ScraggSwag take a Smoochum named DarkNight
It is very mean and only operates at night for this. As it loves dark.
1. To begin it loves the night, so it can only be used from 6 PM till 10 AM, as it sleeps at the day
2. It is mean, so it must always lick the opponent till it is paralyzed
3. Must learn Mean Look ASAP
4. Must learn Perish song ASAP
5. Must solo every Pokemon in the fairy egg group, at least when it is awake
Those Pokemon are these
6. Must always hold the Exp. Share, as it can steal Exp. Points this way

Nicely done, CJorex. Glad Pelipper proved its worth throughout the challenge. Glad you got to experience it in a different way than normally and gratz on completing the scramble.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Congratz CJorex! Well done for completing a scramble!

Sistah the magnemite was definitely the challenge I have put the most work into so far, so I am glad to see it got second place! :)

(Did she give you enough backtracking? :P)

Edit: Oh wow, just looked at the challenge again and apparently I suck at hiding how I was originally going to do a cacnea prophecy as well. Ah well.

Anyway, I still need 5 pokemon for my pokemon blue challenge. Pretty much any difficulty, easier challenges caught earlier and harder caught later preferably, but hey, your choice.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
take tsarnaev the voltorb, the moment it gets the move explosion it must use it on every gym leader. it may never get an electric move

Thanks, celever. Your challange was definitely the hardest

Anyway, I'll give you a challange for blue;
Take Joey the Rattata
Joey used to belong to Youngster Joey, that annoying kid from Johto. Well, you know how he says that his is in the "top percent of Rattata"? Well, this one wasn't good enough for him. When he was released, this Rattata journeyed all the way to Kanto, settling on Route 1. Joey wants to show he is in the top percentage of Rattata, so he must solo every Rattata and Raticate you come across. Once he has solo'd 9 Rattata and 1 Raticate, he is ready to evolve. He still has his restriction of solo'ing Rattata and Raticate, and additionally he must solo a Gym Leader and an Elite Four member to prove he is the greatest of Rattata/Raticate!

Hi guys, I'm sort of new to this type of challenge and I wanna try it :)

My rules:
- LeafGreen version
- 6 Pokémon
- Cannot trade (I'm going to play this on an emulator)
- Medium difficulty
- Keep the restrictions fun to play - I'll reject things like "solo 300 fire-types with a Caterpie"
- Must be able to fully evolve most of my Pokémon - To make it clear: it's okay to restrict the evolution of one or two Pokémon, but I don't wanna beat the game with 6 250 BST unevolved Pokémon.

Thanks in advance to all who will contribute. There's a chance I'll upload the scramble on Youtube too! :D

I won't tell you to solo 300 Fire-types with a Caterpie...
...but I will give you a Caterpie.

The Mad Man With a Box, take Ricky the Caterpie.

Ricky is extremely allergic to the Poison status condition. If he ever gets that status condition, you must use an Antidote on him the turn after he gets Poisoned and heal him via either your strongest Potion or one that will take him to full health the turn after that. If you don't have those items or fail to use them, Ricky dies and must be permanently retired from play. If Ricky gets Poisoned again between the Antidote and the healing, he dies and must be permanently retired from play. If the Poison is from the move Toxic, there is no chance whatsoever for him to be healed; he dies and must be permanently retired from play.

No restrictions on evolution; having a Caterpie that can never be Poisoned is hard enough!

Let me know if this is too hard or too easy.

Hey, all. First, I'd like to apologise for my lack of Scramble updates (Must've been at least a month since I last worked on it)
I'm finished with Uni for a while, though, so I'll have the next update up by the end of the week! :D

Celever, for Pokemon Blue, catch Fly! the Caterpie.

In battle, it flaps its wings at high speed to release highly toxic dust into the air.

As soon as it is a Butterfree, it wants to do what all Butterfree do, poison their opponents. Therefore, every Pokémon it battles, it has to poison by using PoisonPowder, unless the opponent cannot be poisoned due to typing. Butterfree is quite faithful and wants to help you out by solo'ing one elite four member.

GL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)