Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Based on your avatar I'd say your favourite Pokemon is Heracross, so I''l give you Athena the Female Heracross.
Athena was the Greek goddess of war. So, Athena the Heracross must be a great warrior. She must lead your party into every Gym Battle not being solo'd, like any great leader. She also thinks that little girls like Whitney need to toughen up, so Athena must solo her. Additionally, since Athena was a goddess of strategy, Athena the Heracross must know either Protect or Endure and use them every second turn turn once she hits orange health, since defense is always a good strategy to fall back on.

Good Luck!
Thank you, I accept :)

Also, not my favorite Pokemon but it's definitely one of them!

Still need four more Pokemon for my Ruby scramble; one is reserved for Present because I rejected his on the grounds of being too hard. I currently have Torchic and Wailmer, and if Present edits his challange, I will have Lileep as well. So, please do not give any grass-, fire- or water-typed pokemon for now. I will need a flier, preferablynot Swellow or Pelliper. I also need something earlygame. See the Original Post for rules

sure CJorex, I figured Lileep was a shitty Pokémon, so the restrictions will be toned down.

CJorex, take Sucker the Lileep. Lileep is a strange looking Pokémon, and it is a bit dumb. It things his team mates are always endangered: as long as it does not conflict with other challenges, Sucker always switches into battle when a teammate gets hit for Super effective damage. New challenges do no longer take precedent over this rule, except for solo's. As soon as it learns Confuse Ray, it gets confused, and so does the opponent. Sucker uses Confuse Ray as its first move against any opponent it faces, it is just too obsessed with it. It also does not understand Type matchups: It wants to solo 3 Gym Leader Pokemon with attacks it is weak to (do not have to be damaging) ór he cannot hit super effectively. When it overcomes this challenge, it can evolve. As a Cradily, every time it gets hit super effectively, it has to use a support move, to lessen the damage. However, just in the nick of time, it does no longer suck. It wants to help you out by fighting in the Pokemon League. In has to solo two Pokemon that Cradily cannot hurt for super effective damage.

I think this challenge has been toned down enough for your liking. Granted, Cradily is really bad in Gen 3. Hope you like it this way

GL

Okay Present, Accepted! I know that Lileep probably sucks (in more ways than one:) ),but the point of a scramble is to try new things, is it not?
The challanges so far are:

Speedy the Torchic (Snaquaza)
Get a Torchic named Speedy
Torchic likes its Hidden Ability, but knows its frailness
For this it can only attack if it is faster than the opponent

Paddles the Wailmer (Addiethunder)
You get Paddles the Wailmer. Now he is a bit lonely, so he cannot fight at his best! He cannot find the energy for long battles and must be switched out after 5 turns have passed! He has also heard of HSOWA and would like a Skitty Girlfriend, but only if you are in between adventures. You can nickname her what ever you want. During their time together, Paddles must miss out a Gym battle, so he can get some loving! When you return to get him, his girlfriend can stay in daycare, as he will always remember that he has someone close and cheering on the sidelines! After that he would like to Solo one of the Elite Four, to show how far he came!

To Sumarise:
- Paddles the Wailmer.
- Before receiving Girlfriend, He cannot stay in battle longer than 5 rounds.
- If you want for him to continue, catch a Skitty and nickname her.
- After receiving Girlfriend, he can evolve into a Wailord, but must spend the next leg of the journey and Gym Battle in the Daycare with said Girlfriend.
- Finally Solo one of the Elite Four.

Optional:
- If any eggs have appeared, nickname the pokemon inside "Paddles Jr.".

Sucker the Lileep
CJorex, take Sucker the Lileep. Lileep is a strange looking Pokémon, and it is a bit dumb. It things his team mates are always endangered: as long as it does not conflict with other challenges, Sucker always switches into battle when a teammate gets hit for Super effective damage. New challenges do no longer take precedent over this rule, except for solo's. As soon as it learns Confuse Ray, it gets confused, and so does the opponent. Sucker uses Confuse Ray as its first move against any opponent it faces, it is just too obsessed with it. It also does not understand Type matchups: It wants to solo 3 Gym Leader Pokemon with attacks it is weak to (do not have to be damaging) ór he cannot hit super effectively. When it overcomes this challenge, it can evolve. As a Cradily, every time it gets hit super effectively, it has to use a support move, to lessen the damage. However, just in the nick of time, it does no longer suck. It wants to help you out by fighting in the Pokemon League. In has to solo two Pokemon that Cradily cannot hurt for super effective damage.

Stubborn the Poochyena
@CJorex, you get a Poochyena named Stubborn. This little bugger doesn't care what you want. It learns whatever moves it wants! You must learn every move it gets by level up, and can only learn 1 HM or TM move... ever. Stubborn stubbornly refuses to let Speedy take the glory and solo Roxanne as you were probably planning to do using Double Kick. Instead IT wants to Solo Roxanne. If you don't do this, then it stubbornly refuses to evolve for the entire game.

Okay, so 4/6. I need a flier and another early-game mon- I want three Pokemon before Brawly
Rules are here
NOTE: By before Brawly, I mean that I can go ahead to Slateport, so it doesn't rule out pokemon that can be found there. I would still like something other than Torchic before Roxanne though!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Princess of Johto, catch a Pokemon this is Faces the Scyther.
As you might have guessed already, this Pokemon has different personalities.
Every time you beat a gym and save the game, role a dice.
1. This Pokemon is in a good mood, no restrictions
2. This Pokemon is in a overconfident mood, lead the entire time with it.
3. This Pokemon is in a angry mood, you can only use Leer and Fury Cutter
4. This Pokemon is in love, bond him with another Pokemon, if that Pokemon is hit by any attack, let him switch in.
5. This Pokemon is in a sad mood, you can't use him.
6. This Pokemon is very healthy, to take advantage of this, you evolve it the first time you throw this and you solo a gym for every time you throw this, however it doesn't matter which gym it is, a previous gym or a later gym, as long as you do it.

@Princess of Johto, You get Troll the Zubat.

As you were searching the Dark Cave for anything that might make that place significant, you naturally get attack but hoards of Zubats. Trying to escape, you accidently capture one. Now this Zubat in fact wanted you to capture him, so he can go on grand adventure. On this adventure, he wants to go on a road trip around Johto, confusing every pokemon everywhere! As such, Troll cannot make an attack till he has confused his opponent first. Secondly, he is required by law to have at-least one confusion inflicting move in his moveset. First stop on this roadtrip is the bellsprout tower, which he would like to solo along with Falkner (That man needed to be put in his place!). After confusing 30 trainer pokemon, Troll may evolve into a Trollbat. To finally evolve him into a Crobat, Troll must solo Morty, to become the UberTroll.

To Summarise:
- Catch Troll the Zubat
- Cannot attack till opponent is first confused
- Must always know a Confusion inflicting move
- Must Solo the Bellsprout Tower and Falkner.
- After confusing 30 Trainer Pokemon, Troll can evolve into a Golbat.
- To evolve into a Crobat, Troll must solo Morty.

If this challenge is too difficult for your liking, I can change it something else.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok guys, I will soon be doing a massive rehaul of all of my un-finished scrambles, but to get me in the... mind-frame I suppose I want to do one of the quickest, simplest and easiest to write updates for games!
Starting a pokemon blue scramble, any difficulty.
I would preferably like the pokemon to get increasingly harder though. So say I get a bulbasaur it would be easy, a magikarp would then be easy/normal, a jigglypuff to be normal/hard, an abra to be hard and then a hard-core tangela and chansey. Just examples.
I would like at least one pokemon exclusive to the safari zone, I have never used one before (you can probably imagine why...) so a chansey or tangela. I don't really like tauros...
No starters.
At least one in-game trade pokemon, farfetch'd Mr. mime or I think machamp.
Creative challenges. Not "Psyduck is yellow like a banana so he wants to kill tropius" something with a bit of backstory. Just something like my delibird challenge.

Thank you. I will finish this one, if I don't then you can all shout at me. :)

Zubat by Snaquaza (you've seen him enough :P)
Edit: I will give my Zubat challenge, I saw that it fits RB, there is some talk about Crobat, but there is no requirement about them.

Take Quest the Zubat.

Backstory:
Once upon a time, there was a small little Zubat, this Zubat lived in a big community of Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. He was very happy. Although often enough a trainer came across. They never managed to catch somebody. This was because every bat in the community was skilled in confusing the opponent. Some of the Crobat were even able to make haze and make the trainer unable to see. All of the time somebody was taking guard. The only thing they have to do is preventing trainers of coming near the group. But one day, this little Zubat had to take guard, however, he wasn’t skilled at confusing the opponent yet. He only knew the inaccurate Supersonic. Then a trainer walked into the cave. The name of the trainer was [insert name of champion here]. The little Zubat tried his best to confuse the trainer, but the Supersonic just kept missing. After having done multiple tries to confuse the opponent, [insert name most powerful attacker of said trainer here] was called out of his Pokeball and it knocked the Zubat out. For an hour or two the Zubat lay unconscious on the ground. When it woke up the little Zubat cried until he fell asleep, knowing what he had done to the community. Next morning he found out that his parents were caught by [insert name of champion here]. Then he swore to find his parents back. He flew out of the cave, but bumped up another trainer. That was you. You saw the sad face of this Zubat and you decided to help him. Now this Zubat will search along the hole [insert name region here].

Catching rules:
1. Has to be catched with Supersonic in its movepool, but not Confuse Ray. (Obvious)
2. Need to be in red health. (As it was just knocked out, and bumped against you)
3. You can’t have been confused during the battle. (It is really inaccurate)
4. Has to be caught outside (Except RSS, FrLg and BW2, it is not available outside there

Adventure:
Once you go on adventure with this little Pokemon, you encounter that it has a very strong will. It fights against anyone who he needs to fight against and he respects you very much, because you help him finding back his parents. However, he is still very emotional and sometimes you here it crying at night. Mostly because a swarm of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat flies over and in caves you see it looks very sad, as it sees lots of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat hanging on the roof. Once that happens you realize that he has homesickness. Then you take it back to its old home, to see his old friends and greet his family, however, he feels that there is a bad atmosphere; it is too silent there. He knows they are holding a grudge against him. While he doesn’t like it, it also encourages him to go on with the Quest. He just wants to make it OK with his family and he wants to see his dear parents again, hoping they can forgive him. This Zubat has eyes only used to caves. It can’t see really well in sunlight. This is because it adapted to living in a cave, due the many hazes in the caves in can see in there too. So sometimes when it wants to battle for you outside it can’t see well and it will miss its attacks. It feels really bad than, as it looks like the accident that happened in his community. Every time you beat a gym leader, he is so excited, as every one can give some information and an extra pass to challenge the Pokemon League. He is still used to his old community techniques. Haze and Confuse Ray and he still knows that his community uses them always against trainers, so he does that too. At the start of the journey he had difficulty making friends with his fellow Pokemon, but as soon as he realised that they didn’t know anything he did and wanted to make friends. He proved to be a great friend and he loved playing with all your other Pokemon. After you defeated all gyms and go through Victory Road, he becomes very excited about the battle with the champion, but he realises that he isn’t strong enough and he lets you grind it to higher levels. Once he feels he is strong enough to face the champion you go to the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League he feels that he wants to defeat the champion in honour of his parents. So he uses their strategy to confuse the opponent. As he needs to save his energy, he refuses to fight the Elite Four. Before the battle of the champion, he feels suddenly insecure. However, you help him overcome his fears and he challenges the Champion. Then after one last strike, he beats the champion and you and your team are recorded in the Hall of Fame. It was a great moment, but the best came after that. You go in a separate room with the champion and he/she gives Quest all the information he needs.

Game rules:
1. Can only use Supersonic to practise it, until it learns Confuse Ray, which doesn’t need practise. (Tradition, better protection)
2. Every Zubat/Golbat/Crobat you encounter reminds him of his family and you need to solo your way back to the place you catched it and find at least one Zubat there. (Drop all your Pokemon at the nearest Pokemon Centre) (Homesickness)
3. Can only use 100% accuracy moves (besides Confuse Ray and Haze) in caves, during the night and during Haze. (Its sight is only good in the dark)
4. Must have Supersonic/Confuse Ray and Haze as soon as possible and use it at the start of all Trainer Battles. (Tradition)
5. Must gain at least 5 levels in Victory Road. (Training for the champion.)
6. Must Solo [insert name of champion here] and can only attack his/her Pokemon when they are confused and he can’t fight the E4. (As he/her catched you parents)(As he needs to save energy.) (If he doesn’t solo it and you beat the champion still, you challenge the Pokemon League again, under the same rules. You can’t save before the champion, because otherwise the champion doesn’t give information.)

Epilogue:
The Champion says: “I still know that I caught two Crobat. They were fierce fighters and proved their worth in all battles, but in a battle against a Magnezone they were hurt greatly, a Zap Cannon followed by a critical Thunderbolt hit them. I saw them suffering, I wished I could do anything, but I couldn’t. I brought them to nurse Joy as soon as I could, but she couldn’t do anything. She said them that it was already too late. The trainer who did it came alongside me to the graveyard and he excused for doing it, but I knew he couldn’t do anything against it. We silently buried them. We did a short prayer to them. Then I silently cried. They didn’t deserve to die, I said”. After this story Quest hurried with you to the graveyard. Quest knew his parents were still haunting in this graveyard, so he wanted to solo the graveyard with only Supersonic as that was the only attack his parents knew from him. So his parents could recognise him. On the uppermost floor you found the grave of the parents of Quest. Near the grave there were two ghost-type pokemon. They were going to Quest. Then he recognised them, they were his parents! He was incredibly happy! You decided to catch them for to reunite them. You did this without harming them (not even statusing). Although the family was happy to be reunited, they weren’t happy in this life, they needed to go back to the afterlife. So Quest decided to faint and die. Then you released all three of them, to make them happy together in afterlife.

Ending rules:
1. Must Solo the way from Home to the Pokemon Graveyard. (Leave your Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Centre)
2. Must Solo the Graveyard by only using Supersonic, in honour to his parents. (Till the end of the graveyard)(Recognition)
3. Find two Ghost types in the tower and catch them (with normal Pokeballs) without damaging them. (His parents)(Reuniting Them)
4. Let Zubat faint and release them all. (Bringing them together again, happily in the afterlife)
(Do it in that order)(Can’t use Repels in the Soloes)

Rattata by CJorex
Thanks, celever. Your challange was definitely the hardest

Anyway, I'll give you a challange for blue;
Take Joey the Rattata
Joey used to belong to Youngster Joey, that annoying kid from Johto. Well, you know how he says that his is in the "top percent of Rattata"? Well, this one wasn't good enough for him. When he was released, this Rattata journeyed all the way to Kanto, settling on Route 1. Joey wants to show he is in the top percentage of Rattata, so he must solo every Rattata and Raticate you come across. Once he has solo'd 9 Rattata and 1 Raticate, he is ready to evolve. He still has his restriction of solo'ing Rattata and Raticate, and additionally he must solo a Gym Leader and an Elite Four member to prove he is the greatest of Rattata/Raticate!
Sorry addie, I think I must have missed your challenge in the sudden burst of activity in this thread. Anyway, accepeted, especially since I love spearow/fearow. I'm racing mekkah in crystal and fearow has been doing so well for me in it. Oh, but don't expect me to shout out GIGA DRILL BREKKAHHHHHH!!! because:
A) I'm not shouting that out on a public bus. Just no.
B) I'm not shouting that out at home. My brother would just come up and slam my face in a door.
C) I don't even know what it's a reference to. :P

@celever: Didn't realise that you were scrambling blue!

You get Kamia the Spearow. Kamia wants to prove that Spearows and Fearows are the best Pokemon in the game! To prove this, he must solo Misty to prove that he's that good. Once he evolves into Fearow, he gained the mighty Drill Peck and his beak will be the beak that pierces the heavens! Seeing it's awesome might, it will want to use it as a finisher to all of it's fights from then on! Kamia also wants to take on one of the Legendary Birds to a one-on-one brawl. Confirmed his strength, he wants to then challenge a member of the Elite Four to a Solo match. Of course being Kamia, he wants to take on the second in command, Lance. Surely this will be a great day for flying-types everywhere.

To recap:
- Catch a Spearow and name it Kamia.
- Whenever is comes into battle, you must ask out loud "Who the hell do you think I am?!"
- It can only evolve once it solos Misty.
- Once it learns Drill Peck, it must use it to finish off every opponent there after. While it uses this attack to finish an opponent, you must shout "GIGA DRILL BREAKAH!!!!!" as loud as possible, no matter how embarrassing!
- Must Solo one of the Legendary Birds (Originally it was all of them, but I thought it was too harsh.).
- Kamia must then solo Lance of the Elite Four, to prove the strength of Fearows and put his name in the record books!

Also snaquaza, by all means give me another one. However I would like this one not to be one of the ones you work on outside of the thread and give to multiple people. :)
I know you have a tangela challenge and I want a tangela/chansey, but someone else will give me one I'm sure.

3 more challenges for blue!

Princess of Johto, catch a Pokemon this is Faces the Scyther.
As you might have guessed already, this Pokemon has different personalities.
Every time you beat a gym and save the game, role a dice.
1. This Pokemon is in a good mood, no restrictions
2. This Pokemon is in a overconfident mood, lead the entire time with it.
3. This Pokemon is in a angry mood, you can only use Leer and Fury Cutter
4. This Pokemon is in love, bond him with another Pokemon, if that Pokemon is hit by any attack, let him switch in.
5. This Pokemon is in a sad mood, you can't use him.
6. This Pokemon is very healthy, to take advantage of this, you evolve it the first time you throw this and you solo a gym for every time you throw this, however it doesn't matter which gym it is, a previous gym or a later gym, as long as you do it.
Oh, very interesting! Ok, I accept. I just have a question about 6. What do you mean by "it doesn't matter which gym it is, a previous or a later gym" what do you mean by previous gym? How can I solo a previous gym?

@Princess of Johto, You get Troll the Zubat.

As you were searching the Dark Cave for anything that might make that place significant, you naturally get attack but hoards of Zubats. Trying to escape, you accidently capture one. Now this Zubat in fact wanted you to capture him, so he can go on grand adventure. On this adventure, he wants to go on a road trip around Johto, confusing every pokemon everywhere! As such, Troll cannot make an attack till he has confused his opponent first. Secondly, he is required by law to have at-least one confusion inflicting move in his moveset. First stop on this roadtrip is the bellsprout tower, which he would like to solo along with Falkner (That man needed to be put in his place!). After confusing 30 trainer pokemon, Troll may evolve into a Trollbat. To finally evolve him into a Crobat, Troll must solo Morty, to become the UberTroll.

To Summarise:
- Catch Troll the Zubat
- Cannot attack till opponent is first confused
- Must always know a Confusion inflicting move
- Must Solo the Bellsprout Tower and Falkner.
- After confusing 30 Trainer Pokemon, Troll can evolve into a Golbat.
- To evolve into a Crobat, Troll must solo Morty.

If this challenge is too difficult for your liking, I can change it something else.
Actually, if you could get rid of the solo Falkner part that would be great haha. Idk if Troll will be able to solo a gym that early in the game :p But other than that I accept!

Athena the Heracross (challenge given by CJorex)

» Must lead every gym battle that doesn't have to be solo'd
» Must solo Whitney
» Must have protect or endure and use that move every other turn once in orange/yellow health zone

Faces the Scyther (challenge given by Snaquaza)

» Roll a die after defeating a gym or saving;
1: Good mood, no restrictions
2: Overconfident, lead until next roll
3: Angry, can only use Leer or Fury Cutter
4: In love with a teammate, if that teammate is damaged, switch to Faces
5: Sad, can't be used
6: Healthy, can evolve and must solo a gym

Troll the Zubat (challenge given by Addiethunder)

» Must have an attack that causes confusion
» Cannot attack unless opponent is first confused
» Must solo Sprout Tower and Falkner
» Can evolve after confusing 30 trainer Pokemon
» Can evolve again after soloing Morty

I'll take a starter pokemon challenge and one more Pokemon and then I'll be good to go.

EDIT: Princess of Johto, pick Medic the Chickorita.
Medic once lived with a group of Chickorita, however, it was eventually separated from them after constant attacks from the local bug types. After this, it was attacked many other times. Do to this, it has become a bit of a pacifist and thus it can only use attacking moves if the base power is 60 or below. Also, as some pokemon were kind to it, it belives every one has good left in them, even your rival. Because of this, it MUST solo his starter in ALL rival battles except for the post game one. It also cares deeply about it's teammates, thus, once it learns aromatherapy, it must switch in and use it if a teammate gets status. (optional)And, as it has a vendetta against bugs, It must solo Bugsy's syther to evolve. Sorry if this seems too challenging.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Princess, if you already soloed a gym, you don't have to solo another one, say you solo Morty, but after Clair you throw a six, then you can just count Morty as one gym leader soloed.

EDIT: Princess of Johto, pick Medic the Chickorita.
Medic once lived with a group of Chickorita, however, it was eventually separated from them after constant attacks from the local bug types. After this, it was attacked many other times. Do to this, it has become a bit of a pacifist and thus it can only use attacking moves if the base power is 60 or below. Also, as some pokemon were kind to it, it belives every one has good left in them, even your rival. Because of this, it MUST solo ALL rival battles except for the post game one. It also cares deeply about it's teammates, thus, once it learns aromatherapy, it must switch in and use it if a teammate gets status. (optional)And, as it has a vendetta against bugs, It must solo Bugsy to evolve. Sorry if this seems too challenging.
Oh gosh that's very challenging lol. Soloing rival battles and Bugsy with moves that are BP 60 or lower! If you could tweak those parts a little... then I accept haha.

Princess, if you already soloed a gym, you don't have to solo another one, say you solo Morty, but after Clair you throw a six, then you can just count Morty as one gym leader soloed.
Oh, I get it! Ok thanks.

Edit: Ok, I accept now Hitmonleet. Thanks!

Medic the Chikorita (challenge given by Hitmonleet)

» Can only use attack moves that have a base power of 60 or lower
» Must solo Rival's starter Pokemon in all rival battles
» Must solo Bugsy's Scyther
» Must switch in and use Aromatherapy if a teammate receives a status

Athena the Heracross (challenge given by CJorex)

» Must lead every gym battle that doesn't have to be solo'd
» Must solo Whitney
» Must have protect or endure and use that move every other turn once in orange/yellow health zone

Faces the Scyther (challenge given by Snaquaza)

» Roll a die after defeating a gym or saving;
1: Good mood, no restrictions
2: Overconfident, lead until next roll
3: Angry, can only use Leer or Fury Cutter
4: In love with a teammate, if that teammate is damaged, switch to Faces
5: Sad, can't be used
6: Healthy, can evolve and must solo a gym

Troll the Zubat (challenge given by Addiethunder)

» Must have an attack that causes confusion
» Cannot attack unless opponent is first confused
» Must solo Sprout Tower and Falkner
» Can evolve after confusing 30 trainer Pokemon
» Can evolve again after soloing Morty

I need one more Pokemon!

@Princess of Johto: May I give you another challange? I have a good idea and you probably want to get started soon.

I still need 3 Pokemon for my Ruby scramble. I need something that can learn Fly, and also some early-game Pokemon.
P.S. If someone could give me Zangoose I would be very happy. Just please don't troll me by making it extremely restrictive

Alright, I've been neglecting this thread long enough.

@CJorex, you get a Poochyena named Stubborn. This little bugger doesn't care what you want. It learns whatever moves it wants! You must learn every move it gets by level up, and can only learn 1 HM or TM move... ever. Stubborn stubbornly refuses to let Speedy take the glory and solo Roxanne as you were probably planning to do using Double Kick. Instead IT wants to Solo Roxanne. If you don't do this, then it stubbornly refuses to evolve for the entire game.

@Princess of Johto

Take a Geodude and name it Rockface. Rockface is the guardian of Dark Cave, or at least he was until you took him away on a greater quest. Ok, maybe not greater, but Rockface was getting pretty freakin' bored in there and wanted to shake things up. However, he cannot shake his guardian instincts. He immediately noticed the many common weaknesses your team has, and decided that he was the perfect choice to protect against many of those those. As such, whenever one of your Pokemon ends up against a Pokemon with a type they're weak against that Rockface resists or is immune to, Rockface must immediately switch in and take over for them. You can switch Rockface out, but only to a Pokemon that is NOT weak to the current opponent. Rockface looks out for his wards dutifully, even when he is not the one to be doing the battling!

Good luck and enjoy!

Also, I'd like to say that I'm going to be trying something new for my Scramble updates soon, and it will involve the return of video updates! But not in the same format as before exactly... In any case, I'll leave a quick update on how things have progressed since my last update in a future post, along with details on how you can follow my scrambles in the future!

Alright, I've been neglecting this thread long enough.

I'm not sure about this. Poochyena stands absolutely no chance against Roxanne's Nosepass... Normal moves are out of the question, and Bite is no good because of Poochyena's paltry base 35 special attack. If it could be modified to, I dunno, Roxanne's Geodude, then I would accept

Celever

i am town
I don't want to have to do a stall war
But it's a scramble. You've done enough of them now! :P

Nah, but the point of the thread is to ask for challenges, and then accept what is given to you. You can't tweak a challenge because you don't want to do something. You tweak challenges because you can't do something.

Anyway, ruby right? Oh, whaddya know, one of my favorite pokemon, mawile, are in the game!

Take crossdress the male mawile.

Crossdress, is, of course, a crossdresser. He wants everyone to think he is a girl, and as such wears that skirt that all Mawile have, and a silk scarf (fround in a house in dewford). It is all going well for crossdress, all of the female pokemon look at him with a glint in their eyes at his feminism and his scarf, and he gets invited out shopping and everything else. Obviously, as the deceiver pokemon, there is a plan behind this. Crossdress wants to wipe out all male pokemon on the planet, because then everyone will come to him as a breeding partner once he reveals that he is actually a male. He only has enough trust in your (male) starter and the first male pokemon you catch after you catch Crossdress to tell his plan to, and they agree to it! This means that only those three pokemon may battle male pokemon (unless it collides with one of their challenges) and those three pokemon may never harm a female. With an exception. The female gym leaders happened to figure out their plan, maybe because Crossdress told your starter and other dude what it was at a gym leader conference in the girl's bathroom, who knows. Anyway, your three pokemon figure this out, and must solo one of these gym leaders each. (Oh, by the way, no extra searching for a pokemon you want to be male for this challenge. You get what you get!) These gym leaders, if you didn't know already, are Flannery, Winona and Liza. Yes, you would only be able to harm Liza's pokemon and not Tate's, and your partner pokemon would only be able to harm Tate's pokemon. If, somehow, all of the pokemon you get after Crossdress are female, Crossdress must solo two of those gym leaders, with your starter solo'ing only one.
Furthermore Crossdress figures he has the ability sheer force, so he must learn the first 2 moves with side effects he can get, and if the side effects happens he must switch out out of distraught. This also means that any moves with side effects you get, as TMs too, and Crossdress can learn them, he must. This means stuff like shadow ball or sludge bomb. Oh, but no switching out on the solo's. He is too determined to stop the plan from failing to notice.

Enjoy! :P

Also I think I have 2 pokemon left for my blue scramble, (maybe 3, bad memory :P) people who have given me challenges may give me another one. I would like a tangela or chansey.

I'm sorry celever but I have to reject. It clashes with my other challanges; By not being able to battle against Winona you have made it impossible for me to easily fulfill Sucker's restrictions. Also, you're telling me to use a Mawile in Gen III. That is enough for me to reject on difficulty alone. Also, I kinda needed Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball for Sucker and Stubborn respectively (they don't have to have them; they just need them to do what I intend to do with them). I have kind of a personal policy not to accept challanges that negatively effect the others

Celever

i am town
I'm sorry celever but I have to reject. It clashes with my other challanges; By not being able to battle against Winona you have made it impossible for me to easily fulfill Sucker's restrictions. Also, you're telling me to use a Mawile in Gen III. That is enough for me to reject on difficulty alone
Mawile isn't bad by any means. It's certainly not medium difficulty having an almost restriction-less mawile. What, has to solo one gym leader, has to hold a silk scarf, has to use moves with side effects and then switch out occasionally?
Also I looked at sucker's challenge, and it doesn't collide in any way. Flying is neutral to rock/grass, not SE.

I'm sorry celever, I just don't want to accept this challange. It is by no means a bad challange, and I love mawile, but for reasons already stated, I will reject. Save that challange for someone else though; They may be able to appreciate it more than I can.

Meanwhile, I thought it over and Stubborn the Poochyena is accepted.

*obligatory advertisement for the Ruby update I'll have out on the 15th.*

*obligatory advertisement for a mafia game I'm hosting that you should join because mafia is fun*

*end post*

Can two people hurry up and give me two good scramblemons. I want to get this started before May 8th, and I only have 4 pokemon right now. I also do not care about a back story I just care about the restrictions.

I would like a pokemon that can learn Fly and one that can learn Surf (Ninja can't because it may only know physical moves).

Celever

i am town
Ok. Take a sigilyph named support. Sigilyph loves support, so only uses support moves. And fly.

Have fun. :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)