Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've used Oshawott to death in White, but I haven't used one in White 2. It might be a tiny bit too easy, and I wasn't planning on using two slashing Pokemon. Ah well.

EDIT: Would Leavanny count as a blade Pokemon?
Ah, yes! Burgh has one, doesn't he? That may make things a little more challenging!

Eco the Turtwig - Lv. 34
Aries Flame — I'll start you off with Eco the Turtwig. This Turtwig is a fan of all things environmental, so it can only be healed via Berries, Bitter items, Fresh Water, and Moomoo Milk (outside the Pokémon Center, of course). In addition, it cannot hold the Macho Brace, the Experience Share, or any sort of article of clothing because those are all artificial items.

Now, on to move restrictions. It must use one of Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, or Synthesis before using any of its other moves, because Eco's power comes from the environment and Eco can't attack without first absorbing energy from it. If it learns Earthquake, it may seem odd for me to allow you to use it (since it damages the environment), but using Torterra without Earthquake is just blasphemy. So, I'll allow you to use it, but only once per battle. The move Toxic, on the other hand, is completely forbidden, because using it would lead Eco's opponents to believe that the environment isn't all sunshine and roses and ultimately curse it.

Okay, you said you wanted a bit of rivalry. Eco isn't a big fan of your to-be-given Totodile and its tendency to throw water around at unnecessary volumes. Thus, every time Totodile KOs a Pokémon in a Trainer battle with a Water-type move and the Trainer still has more Pokémon remaining, you must switch in Eco and clean up the mess using one of the "absorbing" moves I mentioned earlier (unless this conflicts with a solo).

As a final restriction, it must solo Bertha, the ultimate abuser of the environment (because all of her Pokémon besides Whiscash (who has Earth Power) have Earthquake). Hopefully Gliscor's Ice Fang and Rhyperior's Avalanche (and, to a smaller extent, Golem's Fire Punch) won't cause you too many problems.

Questions/concerns? Otherwise, GL;HF

Whacko the Drifloon - Lv. 33
Whacko is a little mixed up. He believes that he is EVERY type EXCEPT Ghost and Flying. Therefore, he cannot use Ghost or Flying type moves. This can be changed to ONE move of either flying or ghost if that's too hard.
Secondly, he's not exactly sure whether Drifloon are supposed to drag children or adults to the netherworld, so he wants to go for middle ground. He must solo every pokemon that is the middle stage of an evolution family. (i.e. He must solo cascoon, but not bidoof)
Third, he loves the color purple. So he cannot attack any pokemon with the dex color purple. See Bulbapedia if you need a list.
Lastly, he doesn't know what type he is, but he wants to be the best. He must solo a gym of your choice. (this one includes purple pokemon)

I hope you enjoy. Also, I need 4 more for my challange. Just saying.

Oylspyl the Totodile - Lv. 34
You get Oylspyl the Totodile. Oylspyl laughs at Eco the Turtwig’s environmentally friendly morals, thanks to an upbringing under a Team Rocket member early on in life. He does as much as possible to alter the environment when battling. It will only hold the following non-environmentally friendly items (if you don’t get why I selected these items, ask): Air Balloon, Black Sludge, Cleanse Tag, Incenses (it likes to alter smells to bother others), Lagging Tail, Metal Coat, Sharp Beak, Shed Shell, Shell Bell, Smoke Ball, or Soft Sand.

Oylspyl, naturally, likes to use moves that cause as much destruction as possible. It must use Water Gun as its only Water-type move until you get Surf (which must replace Water Gun), and must get Blizzard ASAP. It must have Flail once it gets it, to be replaced by Thrash as a permanent move. Oylspyl does want to leave some decision to you, however. Choose Rock Slide or Dig to give it, and when you reach the TM for your chosen move, you must immediately use the TM on Oylspyl.

Out of spite, Oylspyl wants to take on Gardenia by itself. Revives may be used if necessary, but Oylspyl will never forgive you if you use Eco in the battle at all. You must purposely white out if it comes down to that. Additionally, whenever Eco “cleans up after it with an 'absorbing' move,” Oylspyl must lead the party immediately afterward until the end of the next trainer battle or hold Black Sludge (out of anger) during the next 5 trainer battles (trade it in holding the Black Sludge, or with a Sticky Barb if you have no sludge, or, if you have neither, have it hold a Lagging Tail or Full Incense).

*Insert_Name_Here the Nosepass (Challange Needed)
Placeholder

Whacko Evolved into Drifblim
Oylspyl Evolved into Feraligatr
Eco Evolved into Torterra

Beat Maylene

Last edited:
Misunderstood Tyranitar — For your starter, I'll give you YOBO (You Only Blast Once) the Squirtle. This Squirtle can only learn one Special attacking move at a time and must use said move only once per battle (not zero times, not twice, just once). In addition, it cannot carry two attacking moves of the same type, and the moves Toxic, Double Team, Attract, and Swagger are absolutely forbidden (such cheap tactics are meaningless to this powerful turtle).

As for solos, hmm...its main motive is to prevent other creatures from blasting too much. For example, your rival's Simisear (post-PWT). It must solo this every time. Also, it must solo Skyla for her cannon abuse back in BW1 and Marlon to prove just how superior of a Water-type it is. Oh, and Iris' Hydreigon has been blasting a lot lately, so have it solo that, too (hopefully that's not too hard; you can hack Brick Break onto it if you want).

================================================================================================

illixo — I give you Rocket the Trapinch (caught in Desert Resort). This rocket needs some fuel before it can evolve and gain the ability to Fly. To get this fuel, it must solo Elesa and Clay (which shouldn't be too hard, hopefully; the Eviolite from Castelia might help), who will provide electrical and fossil fuel, respectively.

Once it has the necessary "fuel" and evolves into Vibrava, it must use Fly immediately every time it is sent out. To prove its capability while airborne, it must solo Skyla. Upon doing this, it may evolve into Flygon. As a final restriction, if possible, it must learn Draco Meteor and use it to take out Iris' Druddigon.

================================================================================================

PM me with any questions/concerns. Otherwise, GL;HF.

On a semi-related note, Chapter 1 of my update saga is up! Just thought I'd try writing the updates like journal entries rather than oddly written prose. It's more organized that way, I guess.

Last edited:
Eco the Turtwig - Lv. 34
Aries Flame — I'll start you off with Eco the Turtwig. This Turtwig is a fan of all things environmental, so it can only be healed via Berries, Bitter items, Fresh Water, and Moomoo Milk (outside the Pokémon Center, of course). In addition, it cannot hold the Macho Brace, the Experience Share, or any sort of article of clothing because those are all artificial items.

Now, on to move restrictions. It must use one of Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, or Synthesis before using any of its other moves, because Eco's power comes from the environment and Eco can't attack without first absorbing energy from it. If it learns Earthquake, it may seem odd for me to allow you to use it (since it damages the environment), but using Torterra without Earthquake is just blasphemy. So, I'll allow you to use it, but only once per battle. The move Toxic, on the other hand, is completely forbidden, because using it would lead Eco's opponents to believe that the environment isn't all sunshine and roses and ultimately curse it.

Okay, you said you wanted a bit of rivalry. Eco isn't a big fan of your to-be-given Totodile and its tendency to throw water around at unnecessary volumes. Thus, every time Totodile KOs a Pokémon in a Trainer battle with a Water-type move and the Trainer still has more Pokémon remaining, you must switch in Eco and clean up the mess using one of the "absorbing" moves I mentioned earlier (unless this conflicts with a solo).

As a final restriction, it must solo Bertha, the ultimate abuser of the environment (because all of her Pokémon besides Whiscash (who has Earth Power) have Earthquake). Hopefully Gliscor's Ice Fang and Rhyperior's Avalanche (and, to a smaller extent, Golem's Fire Punch) won't cause you too many problems.

Questions/concerns? Otherwise, GL;HF

Whacko the Drifloon - Lv. 33

Whacko is a little mixed up. He believes that he is EVERY type EXCEPT Ghost and Flying. Therefore, he cannot use Ghost or Flying type moves. This can be changed to ONE move of either flying or ghost if that's too hard.
Secondly, he's not exactly sure whether Drifloon are supposed to drag children or adults to the netherworld, so he wants to go for middle ground. He must solo every pokemon that is the middle stage of an evolution family. (i.e. He must solo cascoon, but not bidoof)
Third, he loves the color purple. So he cannot attack any pokemon with the dex color purple. See Bulbapedia if you need a list.
Lastly, he doesn't know what type he is, but he wants to be the best. He must solo a gym of your choice. (this one includes purple pokemon)

I hope you enjoy. Also, I need 4 more for my challange. Just saying.

Oylspyl the Totodile - Lv. 34

You get Oylspyl the Totodile. Oylspyl laughs at Eco the Turtwig’s environmentally friendly morals, thanks to an upbringing under a Team Rocket member early on in life. He does as much as possible to alter the environment when battling. It will only hold the following non-environmentally friendly items (if you don’t get why I selected these items, ask): Air Balloon, Black Sludge, Cleanse Tag, Incenses (it likes to alter smells to bother others), Lagging Tail, Metal Coat, Sharp Beak, Shed Shell, Shell Bell, Smoke Ball, or Soft Sand.
Oylspyl, naturally, likes to use moves that cause as much destruction as possible. It must use Water Gun as its only Water-type move until you get Surf (which must replace Water Gun), and must get Blizzard ASAP. It must have Flail once it gets it, to be replaced by Thrash as a permanent move. Oylspyl does want to leave some decision to you, however. Choose Rock Slide or Dig to give it, and when you reach the TM for your chosen move, you must immediately use the TM on Oylspyl.

Out of spite, Oylspyl wants to take on Gardenia by itself. Revives may be used if necessary, but Oylspyl will never forgive you if you use Eco in the battle at all. You must purposely white out if it comes down to that. Additionally, whenever Eco “cleans up after it with an 'absorbing' move,” Oylspyl must lead the party immediately afterward until the end of the next trainer battle or hold Black Sludge (out of anger) during the next 5 trainer battles (trade it in holding the Black Sludge, or with a Sticky Barb if you have no sludge, or, if you have neither, have it hold a Lagging Tail or Full Incense).

*Insert_Name_Here the Nosepass (Challange Needed)

Placeholder

Finally found the Cleanse Tag and taught Oylspyl Blizzard. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me later. Still waiting for Whacko to learn something it can fight with. I've been using Dark moves for a while.

Next up:

illixo — I give you Rocket the Trapinch (caught in Desert Resort). This rocket needs some fuel before it can evolve and gain the ability to Fly. To get this fuel, it must solo Elesa and Clay (which shouldn't be too hard, hopefully; the Eviolite from Castelia might help), who will provide electrical and fossil fuel, respectively.

Once it has the necessary "fuel" and evolves into Vibrava, it must use Fly immediately every time it is sent out. To prove its capability while airborne, it must solo Skyla. Upon doing this, it may evolve into Flygon. As a final restriction, if possible, it must learn Draco Meteor and use it to take out Iris' Druddigon.
Ooh, this looks interesting and unique. :D

Misunderstood Tyranitar take an Oshawott named Fire Scare. This Oshawott has an irrational fear of fire, so it must learn Water Sport and use it every time it switches in. When it battles a fire type, it doesn't have to use Water Sport, but it can only stay in for three turns before it must either faint or switch out, and can't use any move more than once. Both of these limits apply even if Fire Scare defeats the fire type.

To evolve into a Dewott, it must solo either Elesa's Flaafy or Burgh's Leavanny. When it evolves, it must learn and keep Water Pulse ASAP, as it believes that it is more effective for defeating fire types to cure its fear. That will replace Water Sport. It can learn Surf and use it in the Overworld, however it can not use it in battle, because honestly, I don't understand where all that water comes from as a Dewott.

It can evolve into a Samurott when it gets hit by 40 fire type moves, and solos Drayden's Druddigon or Marlon's Wailord. When it does, it learns it is strong against fire, and will stay in for as long as it needs. However, the fact that it can only use a move after every other move has been used is ingrained in it's mind, and that won't change any time in the near future. Water Pulse must also be kept, but if it solos Marlon's Jellicent, it can do whatever with that move, because he won't need it after that.

Questions? Concerns? Too easy or hard? If not, GL;HF. :D

illixo Sorry mate since I was given Squirtle I can't get Oshawott or any other starter.
Any other Pokemon from Unova are fine.
Unless I Pokegen it in at the start but I'd rather not use two starter both of the water type :P

SoulSilver Scramble Part 9:
BSoD'd

I had a fairly long chapter mostly done, but due to a computer crash, all of that sort of... died. This heavily razed my 'stash and I didn't do anything for a week or so.
It wasn't terribly interesting, as the first portion involved going through all of Kanto, and beating every last Trainer, before taking on the Gyms.
Hugh at Mt. Moon went really, REALLY badly. There were a few amusing trainer quotes and that's more or less it.
The Gym Leaders, I went after them from weakest to strongest by levels.
Janine was notable in that Shadow soloed by Spore/Triple Swagger/Transform on Crobat and then killing everything.
Brock was a complete non-brocklem with just Aquaphobia.

Now, before the crash, I had beat Janine, Surge, Misty, Brock and Sabrina. So the main focus for this update will be the remaining Leaders and then some. First, we'll be doing Erika.

First up is Aquaphobia against Jumpluff. Jumpluff is faster and gets in a giga Drain, but it's meager damage pales in comparison to the OHKO by Ice Beam. Next up is Meanie against Tangela. Meanie starts up by Poisonpowder, taking Wring Out with relative ease and getting a defense drop from Rock Smash. However, Tangela puts him to sleep. Meanie barely wakes up in time to heal up. Unfortunately, Erika also heals up Tangela, so another round of Poison stall is needed. Except Erika switches Tangela out for Victreebel. Switchto Fly while Victreebel sets up the sun. Victy is faster and gets to nail Fly with a Leaf Storm, and takes a Fly. Another Leaf Storm leaves ly just barely hanging, and another hit finishes Victreebel out. Tangela comes in for another go, but as the sun went out, Fly can now outspeed. Fly doesn't take the thing down, but thanks to King's Rock, Tangela flinches and Fly gets to finish. Last one remaining is Bellossom, which is outsped by Fly and gets downed by a Critical hit.

After the match, Brent calls me and rveals the oh so important tidbit that Bill's sister can't wink. ...riiight.

Anyways, next up is a blainewreck. For Blaine that is. Shadow goes up against Magcargo, and Spore/TripleSwag/Tranform allows Rock Slide spam to OHKO the entire team.

So, that leaves one more Gym Leader to go. Let's go meet the jack-ass at Cinnabar. Now that we've collected all the other badges... he ain't feeling blue anymore. Come on, Blue.

Now, before the actual fight... the Gym Guide guy tells that "he's the guy that fought the Champion three years ago". If you're supposed to make him seem better... shouldn't you be making a point about how he was the Champion for a while? And actually, are we talking about *the* Champion he lost to, or the current Champion, who I suppose would be Lance. Except he isn't because screw him and his crummy-ass birds.

Nevertheless, on to victory. Starting out with Cotton and his Signal Beam to take down Exeggutor, making this into a 6-on-5. Trick Room would've been trouble. Next up is Rhydon, taken down by Aquaphobia's Waterfall... except Rhydon hung on by a thread. And flinched. Blue heals up as expected, and that's not going to help AT ALL. A third Waterfall takes the thing down. Back to Cotton for Pidgeot. Unfortunately, Pidgeot gets two Returns in due to a missed Thunder, KO'ing Cotton. Next up is Shadow, taking the Return barely and setting in Spore/Swagger/Transform. Pidgeot stayed asleep for a fair bit, but Return missed not once, but TWICE in a row. Pidgeot also snapped out of confusion, wonderful. Sending out Cosmic to confuse it again, but Supersonic misses and Return decimates. Next up Meanie, who can take that one hit and get a Flash in, as well as working as healing fodder. Next up is Fly, hopefully avoiding a hit, but alas, no such luck. The saving grace ends up being Aquaphobia, avoiding Return and downing the bird of prey with Ice Beam. Against his Machamp with stupidly good coverage, I send out the newly revied Cotton as fodder to get my only hope back into the game. For some absurd reason Blue went with Stone Edge instead of Earthquake, leaving Cotton at ONE HP. Cotton hits back with a Thunder, paralyzing the thing. Using Cotton for more team healing, and then comes the gamble. Shadow uses Swagger, but gets downed. Oh well. Send in Fly, and heal the team up a bit more, send Shadow back in again after Fly goes down, trying Swagstrats again. Machamp hits itself out, not allowing Transformation. Arcanine comes in and drops Shadow while I fully heal Cotton up. Aquaphobia comes in and sets the rain and proceeds to OHKO with Waterfall. The last Pokemon is Gyarados, and Cotton is up to take it down. Cotton takes the incoming Waterfall, and with the power of rain and thunder combined, promptly OHKO Gyarados.

Now, as weet as it would be to end here, there's one more match to go through this time around.
That's right... I'm talking about... Clair and Lance.
What, you were expecting something else? Heh.

Hugh thinks there's something wrong with Clair's costume. His rage is too high like usual.
Also, why is Lance still the Champion? Anyways...

Planning ahead, I decided to start with Cotton, while Hugh starts with Typhlosion. Lance's Gyarados immediately drop Typhlosion and Clair's Draonair paralyzes Cotton, but Cotton nevertheless one-shots Gyarados with Thunder. Lance sends out Charizard which Hugh has a Gengar. Lance uses Flamethrower against the Gengar, which barely survives, but gets burned. The Gengar confuses Charizard. Dragonair tries to paralyze the thing too, for no results. Unfortunately Cotton is fully paralyzed. Hugh sends out Crobat. Charizard hits itself in confusion, which is nice, and Crobat uses Toxic, which missed. Wow Hugh you're so worthless. Meatshield prime. Dragonair once again T-Waves everything. Thunder misses. Ugh. Charizard again hits itself, Dragonair Thunderbolts Crobat, while Crobat confuses Dragonair. Cotton finally gets a hit in and Charizard is down. Lance is nowdown to a single Pokemon, Dragonite, which immediately Draco Meteors Crobat to nothing. Dragonair hits with Dragon Rush and Cotton flinches. Next Dragonite Fire Punches, which Cotton barely survives, and avoids the next Dragon Rush, getting a Thunder in, which does meager damage. Another Fire Punch puts him down. Time for Aquaphobia. Dragonite uses Safeguard (Why Lance why) and Ice Beam deals a fair chunk of damage. Dragonair once again paralyzes. Dragonite misses with Hyper Beam, and Aquaphobia easily takes the Dragon Rush, dropping Dragonite with another Ice Beam. Aquaphobia then takes Dragonair out before falling to a Thunder from her Dragonite. Shadow comes in with Spore-tactics, which required avoiding a Thunder. Followed by a single Swagger and Transform, followed by a few DragonBreaths. Shadow takes plenty of damage, but manages to take it down. Lastly we have Kingdra, which Shadow got a nice hit in before going out. Like in the original match, seems Meanie will have to handle the King... critical Ice Beam nevermind. At least he got Poisonpowder in. Fly comes in and barely takes Hydro Pump, and finishes with Fly.

Geez that was close. With that, the part is coming to a close, as I'll need to gather the remaining Gym Leader numbers and rematches.

Team so far:
  • Meanie the Meganium, level 54
  • Fly the Pidgeotto, level 55
  • Cotton the Ampharos, level 56
  • Aquaphobia the Poliwrath, level 55
  • Cosmic the Ledian, level 56
  • Shadow the Smeargle, level 56

See here for the various restrictions on the team

yeah im also waiting for some scramblemons for my hard, grind free emerald run ;)
maybe we need to give out multiple challenges because of the low activity in this thread

I agree as well. I would give more challenges, but I am not familiar with any gen 4 or prior games, bar HGSS, so I need to think more about challenges for those, so I usually need to wait for someone to decide to do a gen 5 or HGSS challenge, and I usually see some of the same people on each challenge.

I am here to request a Scramble for Pokemon Emerald. I would like it to be moderately hard, not insane, with them not being all the same type so i have variety. just quote this message in your post for me, and give me some cool ideas!
Take Gloves the Corphish, Gloves has an attachment to his gloves and refuses to take them of or do anything that might damage them. As a result he cannot use Vice Grip, Crabhammer, or Brick Break. Gloves is very arrogant, this arrogance stemmed from his pride. Due to this he has to learn Taunt ASAP never delete and begin every battle with it. He can evolve when he stops 5 trainer pokemon from using moves due to Taunt. He has had a fear of the skies because he though that a bird might swoop down from above and steal his gloves. Help him overcome his fear by soloing one of Winona's pokemon after Taunting it.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK finally gonna do one of these things after being asked tons of times, lolololo

Gonna do a Pokemon Emerald Version challenge, please make it easy because I am new and bad. I'm gonna be playing on the E-word so no trading for me. And please give me a starter :D

Reserving two spots for biggie and Veemon. Please tag me or quote me and whatnot so I know to check.

That is all.

OK finally gonna do one of these things after being asked tons of times, lolololo

Gonna do a Pokemon Emerald Version challenge, please make it easy because I am new and bad. I'm gonna be playing on the E-word so no trading for me. And please give me a starter :D

Reserving two spots for biggie and Veemon. Please tag me or quote me and whatnot so I know to check.

That is all.
Take Pincushion the Cacnea, Cacnea is very self aware of its pins, but also knows it's a very potent battle strategy. It can only use Needle moves and Status moves(Poison Sting, Needle Arm, Pin Missile), Unfortunately it's pins hurt it a lot, whenever he gets hit by a contact move the next move must be a status move. It must learn Spikes ASAP and can only evolve once it has set up 3 layer of spikes in a Gym Leader battle, it must begin every trainer battle with Spikes. When a Sandstorm is active it's needles get clogged up and it's pain lessened. When a Sandstorm is brewing it doesn't need to lead every battle with Spikes and it can use combat moves after getting hit by a contact move.

GLHF ^.^

Last edited:
Can I have a pokemon white 2 (challenge mode) scramble? I would prefer it to be easier, because it is in challenge mode, but I do like a little challenge.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hulavuta
For your scramble, i'm going to give you a two part challange. For the first part, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-16, excluding Ghost. The resulting number will determine the type of pokemon that you receive, in alphabetical order. (Example: 1 = Bug, 2 = Dark, 3 = Dragon, etc) You must catch the first pokemon that you see that is a member of this type or that will evolve into it. Here comes the fun part: as soon as you capture this pokemon, place all other monsters into the PC except one and heal your freshly caught 'mon. You must then immediately continuously solo wild pokemon with this monster WITHOUT healing or PP restoring until it faints. The amount of pokemon that it KOs will determine the next part of your challange.

For part two, capture a Duskull in Mt. Pyre after this pokemon faints. This is the spirit of your recently deceased monster. It is now an angry spirit, looking to exact revenge upon the pokemon that killed it and all others like it. As such, it must solo a number of wild pokemon corresponding to how many you KO'd with the original monster.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must solo 20 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must solo 15 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must solo 10 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must solo 5 wild pokemon of the same type as the wild monster who KO'd the first monster.

Furthermore, the amount of pokemon that you originally solo will determine the total BP of your moves.

If the original monster KO'd 0, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with no STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 1-2, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 100, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 3-4, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 150, with STAB moves.

If the original monster KO'd 5+, it must have moves with a total BP that does not exceed 200, with STAB moves.

If you solo the same exact pokemon as the one that KO'd the original monster, it counts as 2 for these purposes.

It must be nicknamed Vengeance.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

That is all.
Reserving ^_^

Take a Tentacool named Icy

Icy thinks that the Cool part in it's name is from Ice
For this, you must have Hail + Blizzard on it ASAP

When it hit by an Ice type attack after it has that combo in it's move pool, it realizes it isn't like that
After this it realizes the cool is from that it is so cool
From this point on, the first move on it must have a S in it. (Screech, Supersonic, Poison Sting, Sludge Bomb, Secret Power, Rest)
The second a W (Wrap, Hidden Power, Water Pulse, Waterfall, Secret Power)
The third an A (a lot)
The last a G (Poison Sting, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb)
It must have these ASAP at if you get any of those moves and you don't have anything for one of these spots, you must learn it unless it conflicts with another challenge
GL HF

Last edited:

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

That is all.
Imma give you a Torchic. Name him Superpowerdude (if that doesn't fit just SPD works!). Basically he thinks he's a super power dude and wants to boost himself up in every fight he's in. When he learns Focus Energy, he must keep it and use it immediately (whenever possible) so he can crush his enemies with ease. In addition, when he learns Bulk Up, he must keep that move alongside Focus Energy to show how manly and powerful he is. Every battle when he has both Focus Energy and Bulk Up, you have a choice to use either one on the first turn then you're free to do whatever you want (your moveset is pretty restricted as it is LOL). Superpowerdude is afraid of Ice-types, though, because they give him the chills and make his muscles feel really weird and uncomfortable. Thus, he cannot fight any Ice-type Pokemon. Oh and one last one, after one Bulk Up, Superpowerdude exhausts his strength because he's not really the best super power dude out there and cannot use any more Bulk Ups. edit: to make it more clear, switch Superpowerdude out of Ice-types. edit: I made it so you can only use one Bulk Up. I think that should make it more challenging in a way. MORE EDITS: You can only use one of Bulk Up or Focus Energy in a battle. Okay, there we go haha!

I don't think my restrictions are that bad. :) In fact, this might be too easy actually lol!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)