The sequels are never good - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion

Introduction

Welcome to the first "The sequels are never good" tournament. This is a tournament that pretends to mix standard rules with a bit of innovation rules. About standard rules, you'll play in a Best of 3 series: 3Gen OU, 4Gen OU, 5Gen OU, like Smogon Tour PlayOffs, the one who win two battles advance to the next round. As for the other rules, Gen3 battles will be played with RS200 metagame, Gen4 battles will be played with D/P metagame and Gen5 will be played with BW1 metagame.

Rules

• Standard tournament rules ( Sleep, Evasion, Species... )
  • Sign-Ups will be standard, first 62.5% who post in this thread are in and the other 37.5% will be chosen randomly.
  • 32, 64, 128 (depending on how many sign up).
  • All moveset have to be legal in their respectives Gens.
  • Best of 3 matches.
  • When you make your teams in PO, click in: Teambuilder -> Gen, and: Ruby/Sapphire for Gen3 teams, Diamond/Pearl for Gen4 teams and Black/White for Gen5 teams.
  • Salamence and Garchomp are OU in the D/P battles.
  • Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Excadrill and Thundurus are OU in the B/W battles.
  • ALL POKEMONS THAT ARE NOT OU IN THE CURRENT OU TIERS OR BOLDED ABOVE ARE BANNED ( For Example: Deoxys-S in DPP )
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Pairings:

Cicada vs BaBa flirt
kael vs Kefka
M Dragon vs 199 Lives
yoshinite vs SoulWind
Sapientia vs Blue_Blur
Anno nyme vs Naby
Philip7086 vs Masterclass
Kevin Garret vs Kelsey
lapras6666 vs CyberOdin
DestinyUnknown vs Pr0man
.Robert vs The Kyle
Tyrano vs MarceloDK
MeowMixx vs Steven Snype
HSA vs Rydro
Dr Ciel vs Furai
llvallejoll vs Lowgock
DarkLoïc vs Kennen
davidness vs pokebasket
WePwn vs yee
Hill vs McMeghan
dragonuser vs D4RR3N
Hantsuki vs CBTerrakion
TheSweeper vs Colchonero
Reiky vs Iconic

DEADLINE: Saturday 22th June.

In bw cicada only had landorus with 53% health and i had max health bliss with ib. he critted da fat nurse but gave me the win, so thumps up for that. In dpp he also allowed me to fix some wrong sets and he won in a very good match
In adv i crit killed cele and as the gentleman he was i didn't want to be a dick and we repeated and i won in a very close and epic match. So this is how casual tours should work. I hope some people get an example of how this game has to be. Sometimes even in pokemon justice can win if both players know whats up. Well enough wimp talking but it has to be said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)