Social The Smogon Photo Album

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
DM's beard is pretty rockin'

and now for something completely different:

Being the Flash is my true calling.

blara, you look like you are in your 20s. And totally not like I remembered you.

also mafe put on sunglasses and you'll look like that one horatio dude from Navy CIS.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just shaved my beard for the first time in 23 months. None of my friends at college had seen my baby face aside from old Facebook photos

Top Comments from Facebook

O god, it has finally happened

WHOA!!!!

what a beautiful face

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Your face? it exists?

WHAT

O_O also i bet your head weighs like 50+% less now

It took me a solid thirty seconds to realize that actually IS you. :D

today is truly a glorious day

i can not remember if i posted this before or not but here is Halloween 2011

and ivysaur has been the cutest user here for months so i have no idea why you all love anime_eyes so much

You know what this topic is missing? Some original derp.

Edit: If I came out of the blue and you see me, what race/ethnicity would you use to describe me? I've had people tell me I'm from everywhere except my home country lol.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

snip

and ivysaur has been the cutest user here for months so i have no idea why you all love anime_eyes so much
ಠ_ಠ

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Were you that one guy from Jersey Shore from Halloween? I forget his name. I really can't tell them apart. Pauly D or that guy who everyone always gets pissed at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)