Arrested

mitches be like
is a Pre-Contributor
Recommendations for the Week of: May 11th - May 18th, 2018
Mellow week, no theme, hope you enjoy.​

• (Former %) AlphaWittem
  • Song: Le luci della centrale elettrica - I DESTINI GENERALI
  • Genre: Indie pop
  • Description: I've decided to go for an Italian song this week. Le luci are one of my favourite Indie band, and I DESTINI GENERALI is easily, along with PUNK SENTIMENTALE, their best track in the album "Costellazioni". Vasco Brondi, the lead vocalist, states that "this song is an ode, a celebration with illogical happiness". The dancer in the video, Alice Guazzotti, has all around her colours, and her hands depicts constellations, the same constellations that give the title to the album. "I wanted to represent something that was the opposite of darkness".

• (%) i can now reveal my true identity: i was AlphaWittem all along. (coinboy)
  • Song: quercia - ritardo
  • Genre: emo
  • Description: if it's true that your life is finite then the time you experience in your life is the longest timespan you could ever experience and it might as well be the same as 'forever'. So be carerful

• (%) babsus
  • Song: Violet Chachki - A Lot More Me
  • Genre: Burlesque
  • Description: The RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 winner is back with a brand new burlesque song about sugar daddies! This iconic 11 minute 30 second long video is a fashion film which follows Violet checking into her hotel room, kicking a guy in the nuts after he insults her, and just generally feeling her oats in various locations. Burlesque icon Dita Von Teese makes a brief cameo.

Unfortunately Alpha is leaving us as Studio staff and this week he submitted his last rec, we'll miss him a lot and we wish him the best! :pirate:

Last edited:
Recommendations for the Week of: May 18th - May 25th, 2018
test

Good evening comrades, everyone submitted a rec this week, but we got bored of our own music taste so this week we imitated a different staff member's music taste instead! Let us know how you think we did.​

• (@) Doom Metal (CloudyNatu)
  • Song: Black Flag - Black Coffee
  • Genre: punk like me XD
  • Description: Just because my name is a genre doesn't mean I HAVE to always recommend songs from it, haters.

• (%) ImmaFirinMahLazer (Doom Metal)
  • Song: imagine dragons - radioactive
  • Genre: alternative rock
  • Description: "does imagine dragons work? its the most recent pop song i know" - Doom Metal

• (%) vivalospride (Brandon~)
  • Song: Jay-Z - Family Feud (feat. Beyoncé)
  • Genre: Hip-Hop
  • Description: Heyo! It's ya boi SuperVegeta here again with another UU battle! Today, I'll be battling my wife Amane Misa!!! The team I'll be using is banded scizor offense passed by my wife Chloe. My wife Juuno will also be doing commentary with me about how sick my plays were. The theme music will be Family Feud by Jay-Z and his wife Beyoncé, to show how hard it was for me to have all of my wives fighting against each other ;w;. Luckily it all worked out in the end for us >:3.

• (%) Bate335 (vivalospride)
  • Song: Netherfell - Mokosz
  • Genre: Polish Metal
  • Description: The first thing that popped up when I searched "polish metal music" on YouTube.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)