The Studio - Song Recommendations

st. pablo

custom title
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Next Series of Song Recommendations...
For the belated week of December 7th - December 13th

Your regularly schedule host is back and I'm bringing you this installment of recommendations, with no theme for this week!

• (#) vivalospride
  • Song: Xxxtentacion - Guardian angel
  • Genre: hiphop
  • Description: The Jocelyn Flores instrumental backwards, pure rap although very short. I really fuck with this posthumous project though, RIP a legend.

• (#) Arrested
  • Song: Xxxtentacion - hate will never win
  • Description: from x's 8th EP, hate will never win comes from 'A Ghetto Christmas Carol'. the track samples the speech that donald trump gave, and adresses recent surge of hate that began soon after trump was elected. this a nice mellow track with a powerful meaning and although it's only a short EP, x makes the most of it on all five tracks, especially on this one.

• (@) OM room
  • Song: Ellie Goulding, Diplo Ft. Swae Lee - Close to Me
  • Genre: Pop
  • Description: This song features a great beat, awesome performance from Ellie and a great verse from Swae Lee, even the Youtube Link is screaming YES

• (#) Brandon~
  • Song: Nicki Minaj - Good Form ft. Lil Wayne
  • Genre: Rap
  • Description: Been on a Nicki binge for the past few weeks. Really enjoy the music video and how shady it is to Cardi. It's pretty classic Nicki, and if you like that, it'll be pretty dope.

HUGE congrats to vivalospride on being appointed Room Owner! Make sure to send him lots of love and annoying PMs!

• PS! Username: Lyd
  • Song: Tails & inverness - Skeleton (feat. Nevve)
  • Genre: Future Bass
  • Description: With a more minimalistic approach, Skeletons combines the singing prowess of Nevve in a more chill twist of Future Bass that draws some inspiration from my House roots. This song really seems to combine everything I like in one, so this is my second and last pick for the week!
On another note RO vivalospride said it was fine for me to share the 5 albums i’m voting for the top 50 so here they are, if you’re interested in Future Bass, might be worthwhile taking a look at my nominations :)
  • Album: Taska Black - MINDS
  • Description: MINDS is a great EP. Even though only three songs surpass the 3 minute mark, the introduction and interlude songs are nothing to sleep on, in all honesty. They really help bring the album together. But with a line up of great tracks like “Losing Our Minds”, “In The End”, and “Can’t Get Out of My Head” it’s hard to go wrong with all these solid Future Bass pieces.
  • Album: Kasbo - Places We Don’t Know
  • Description: With a whopping 13 tracks, Kasbo packs plenty of chill and meaningful music all in one beautiful album. While one or two tracks can feel repetitive over time, this Album has tracks like “Roots” that brings a brand new twist to Future Bass, and others like “Aldrig Mer”, “Bleed It Out”, and “Your Tempo”, which are perfect for relaxing.
  • Album: Marcioz - How to Make Love $tay
  • Description: I might be biased by sharing a country with Marcioz, but he is a true genius of Future Bass and makes by far the most creative tracks of the genre in my blunt opinion. This E.P. tackles several new ideas when it comes to producing Future Bass from the more chill approach with the track “The Very, Very $hy Pearl (The Pulse)” to a truly soothing experience with the masterpiece that is “How to Fall in Love with a Machine”.
  • Album: San Holo - album1
  • Description: album1 is a masterpiece. While “Light” and “Right Here Right Now”, responsible for San Holo’s success are rather bland and formulaic, you can tell how much San Holo’s quality escalated in light of this album. “brighter days” was the first track I’ve heard from the album and to this day my favorite. The way it displays the hopefulness of the persona of the track. Other tracks like “voices in my head” and “lift me from the ground” also take a creative yet mesmerizing approach and you can really tell how much work was put into this album. “show me” pulls an unique twist on your typical Future Bass track, and yet another track worth mentioning is “go back in time” that really gives you an eerie sensation with reversed synths. All in all, a masterpiece of an album.
  • Album: DROELOE - The Choices We Face
  • Description: This E.P. has your typical feel-good DROELOE Future Bass but in a much deeper setting, each one of the seven songs is a metaphor for life and it really does take you places. From the nostalgic “The First Wish” to the excentric “Weird Machine” and the ambitious “Step by Step” all songs make you really think if you play close attention to the lyrics and it’s really hard to not relate with at the very least a song or two. On the other hand, all songs still are contrastringly happy and joyful, especially when taking on such difficult choices as the lyrics and title of the album imply, so this gives you plenty of room to just zone out and appreciate the songs if you so wish. In almost a metalinguistic way, you face a choice the moment you decide how you’ll listen to this very E.P..

Last edited:

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Theme: Live Songs

• (#) Arrested
  • Song: The Beatles - Paperback Writer
  • Genre: contemporary
  • Description: this is one of my all time favorite beatles song, it's just so exciting and upbeat and the live version is no different, you can really feel the energy within the crow and within the performers and it's all around a great performance.

• (%) icazah (HaroldIcaza)
  • Song: Charli XCX - Boys
  • Genre: pop
  • Description: One of charli biggest hits and one of my favorites too, she just sounds amazing whenever she sings it, also, Charli XCX has earned the right to use as much autotune as she needs to be able to produce music after her contributions to pop music

• (@) Surgeon
  • Song: Madonna - Erotica (Live from The Confessions Tour 2007)
  • Genre: Dance Pop
  • Description: This tour is among one of my favorites from her, she really did her best to embody the disco/funky vibe from the album onto the actual performances. The way they rearranged the melody and basically turned into a whole other song from a completely different era in music is mind blowing and just goes to show how much she cares about her craft and how far her musicianship goes. Also s/o to whoever edited the DVD version, much better than whatever they were trying to do with The Rebel Heart Tour.

• Song: Funkin Matt - Concrete
  • Genre: Future Trance
  • Description: Concrete is truly a solid track. Its genre—Future Trance—sits in between Future House and Trance, packing a strong beat like the former does, but with heavy focus on arpeggios like the latter. There isn’t much more to this track other than the drop, but it sure packs a punch, the syncopation on the lead and automated cutoff really does make the synth pop. Funkin Matt always packs a superb bassline, and this track is no different, the acid aspect of the bassline sure adds a lot to it. All in all, this is a great track to represent a fresh and unique subgenre, so I thought it was worth sharing :)

• Song: Jonas Aden - Strangers Do
  • Genre: House
  • Description: Jonas Aden’s return to the house music scene was an impactful one. Strangers Do was his second track after nearly a two year break, but it really goes to show how he still has plenty of talent. His hum in the main drop adds a lot of character and ambience to the drop—not to mention the creativity—really making it stand out in a way. And the lyrics do a great job to catch your attention while still being very sweet and smooth. Overall this is probably one of my favorite songs this year and—in my eyes—one worth sharing here :)

st. pablo

custom title
No theme this week!

• (%) MDM
  • Song: Ancient Bards - Impious Dystopia
  • Genre: Symphonic Power Metal
  • Description: The first single off of their upcoming 4th album, due late next month. It's as amazing as the stuff from their past 3 albums!!

• (@) OM room
  • Song: a lot (ft. J. Cole)
  • Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap
  • Description: 21 savage really shows great maturity on this album compared to the last one, and raps over some pretty smooth beats with a great verse J. Cole on this standout opener.

Slightly sad announcement; Amingo has resigned after many years of owning/staffing The Studio! This is the last rec he's submitted as a mod, and I just wanted to give a huge thank you for everything he has done for the room. You've helped make the room what it is today and we wish you luck with your future endeavors, we love you Mingo! :toast:

• Song: Keanu Silva - Fine Day (BLR Remix)
  • Genre: House
  • Description: Keanu Silva sampled a classic in Fine Day earlier this year, but BLR then remixed that which I guess turns it into a re-remix? Anyway what matters is that this is an excellent track. Opus III’s vocals fit smoothly alongside BLR’s typical synths to create a very relaxing yet almost futuristic mood. Strong drums in the drop give the song a very strong House feel though, and helps add some groove. It’s honestly a great remix and shows how well BLR’s music works especially alongside powerful vocals. Not a 2019 release but I felt it was worth sharing :)

• Song: CMC$ & GRX - X’s feat Icona Pop (Osrin Remix)
  • Description: With amazing vocals from Icona Pop, Osrin brings a bunch of life to what already was an outstanding track. The vocal lead paired with syncopated synths on the drop makes it extremely enjoyable and upbeat, and the sparse bass also adds some extra later of interest to the track. Overall, Osrin’s Future Bass has a really mellow feeling, and I felt it was definitely worth a listen, and combining it with such great vocals really makes for an amazing track.

Last edited:

Surgeon

venice bitch
is a Contributor Alumnus
Theme this week is favorite song of 2018!

• (#) Arrested
  • Song: J.I.D - 151 Rum
  • Genre: Hip Hop
  • Description: While this was actually released in the last quarter of 2018, it is a song that I've really, really enjoyed, enough that I can say this is probably my favorite song of 2018. From my very first listen I loved it, and I enjoyed listening to the story that JID tells in this song, and I know it's a very meaningful song to him as well, which I think adds a lot to it because I think he pours himself into this song rather than just spewing lyrics in attempt to make the top charts. Not only is this my song of the year, but it comes from my album of the year as well, I truly was amazed by JID this year and can't wait to see what else he has coming.

• (@) Rageeeee
  • Song: Judas Priest - Necromancer
  • Genre: Heavy Metal
  • Description: 28 years after their last classic album Painkiller, Judas Priest came back unexpectedly stronger than ever with some of their best song writing to date. It is also the first studio album since 1988's Ram It Down to be produced by Tom Allom (produced Black Sabbath's first three, and Priest albums from 79-88). If this is their last album, then it will be a worthy swansong for a legendary career.

• (@) Surgeon
  • Song: Lana Del Rey - Venice Bitch
  • Genre: Psychedelic Rock / Soft Rock
  • Description: Favorite song of the year is surprisingly not a very hard pick for me because Venice Bitch is without a doubt one of my favorite things Lana has ever put out, including pre-Del Rey era, which says a lot. I've already posted about it around the time it came out so I won't get into much detail but there's a couple of reasons for that. The main thing that stands out for me is the arrangement and how cohesive her vocals and the instrumentals play out. They're both very subtle at the beginning but as the song progresses, they start piling up in the first bridge (soft vocals + simple guitar/strings > lots of harmonized notes, background vocals, and a slight switch in dynamics + electric guitar kicks in) and then suddenly start to fade away after the second bridge ends until it finally reaches the actual climax where you could hear her voice flourish perfectly alongside the drums/guitar. It also ends very intriguingly with an outro full of layers, just kind of falling apart until you can only hear the three main aspects of the song, being her voice, the strings, and the guitar. It's been criticized for being "too long" and even outright boring by a lot of mainstream fans, but I can't share the same sentiment with such a complex arrangement, where it can take multiple listens to fully gasp what's going on with it. Lyrically speaking, it's also another dimension as far as complexity goes, but it's mainly about society's perspective on love and life in general and how it tries to oversimplify both of them with social models and the concept of having only "one dream, one life, [and] one lover" as per traditional standards. Her justification is very simple - "paint me happy and blue". In other words, she's saying that life is complex, and so are we (and so is the song). Our personalities aren't just made of one singular aspect, there are loads of traits that, when combined, define us. And life should be treated in the same way instead of the standard fixed and close-minded mentality that everything should always be the same for everyone until the end of time.

• (%) Szron / bate335 / ham / kurwa man (Bate335)
  • Song: Behemoth - Bartzabel
  • Genre: Blackened Death Metal
  • Description: ILYAYD wasn't a strong release at all but this song is p good, probably there are songs I like more this year but this one recently is in my mind so yih

• (%) MDM
  • Song: Judicator - The Queen of All Cities
  • Genre: US Power Metal
  • Description: In the past, Judicator have simply gotten better with every release. With their latest release, The Last Emperor, there is no change from this. This album shows no change in style (which isn't a bad thing at all!), yet is even better than their previous release At the Expense of Humanity, one of my favorite albums from 2015. The lyrical content of this album is mainly based around the Crusades, which isn't too much of a change as all of their past albums (besides At the Expense of Humanity) have been about history. The production of this album is probably the best they've ever had. Everything is audible, even the bass. This album also features one of the most important names of the genre, Hansi Kürsch on the track Spiritual Treason, which is the track that follows The Queen of All Cities. Even on the tracks without Hansi, John Yelland himself is an amazing vocalist, in fact he's the vocalist on my second favorite album of 2018, Dire Peril' The Extraterrestrial Compendium as well. The Last Emperor is an album I would highly recomend to anybody who is even slightly a fan of any type of power metal, USPM or Euro PM. Judicator have raised the bar even higher with this release and likely will again with their next album.

• (%) Dylas
  • Song: Mitski - Nobody
  • Genre: N/A
  • Description: I have a few favorites from this year, but this is the one I've listened to the most, so I'm gonna recommend this song. Gonna give a shoutout to 1999 by Charli XCX and Troye Sivan and Cherry by Rina Sawayama for also being up there as favorites.

• (@) ImmaFirinMahLazer
  • Song: Soccer Mommy - Scorpio Rising
  • Genre: N/A
  • Description: It was hard for me to pick a song, but I stuck with this one. My favorite song from one of my favorite albums of 2018. I am too lazy to give a lengthy write up but this song is amazing so check it out.

• (@) OM room
  • Song: Troye Sivan Ft. Ariana Grande - Dance to This
  • Description: A pretty low-key pop track with ariana at her most understated I've heard recently. A solid song on it's own right, it managed to encapture that stay at home mood that I feel all the time and it's a song that I can just go back to and loop on repeat forever and ever.

• (#) Brandon~
  • Song: Ellie Goulding, Diplo, Swae Lee - Close To Me
  • Description: I had a really hard time picking a song to represent my favorite of 2018, but this was the song that kept sticking out to me, probably because of hype for Ellie's comeback and it being a super solid track. So many other good contenders I love loving so many songs!!!
Sorry that they actually took so long to post this that they made me waste 15 minutes in order to do it myself, but here it is folks. Comment "ure a fucking goon" on Arrested and vivalospride's wall to express your frustration :blobtriumph:

Last edited:
Been a while since I posted.

• Cynic - Humanoid
  • Genre - Progressive Metal
  • Description: It's a year old. I'm sorry, but Cynic's launching their new album this year. HYPE!

• Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
  • Genre - Budget Earth Wind Fire genre, 417927696790847499.gif417927696790847499.gif417927696790847499.gif
  • Description: It's been a long time since I shitposted as well as posted a rec. I had to. It's a fun song to pass the time, gois!

• Melechesh - Multiple Truths
  • Genre - Black / Folk Metal
  • Description - I saw Melechesh linked here for the grand total of 1. More Melechesh is always good to have. Enjoy some Mesopotamian myths while you enjoy your weeb lives watching Fate Heaven's Feel.

• Song: Keanu Silva - King Of My Castle (Don Diablo Edit)
  • Genre: Future House
  • Description: “King Of My Castle” has some standout vocals but a drop that stands out even more, it follows almost a question and answer style with a syncopated lead at first then a quiter section to pick up momentum. The song then joins the vocals with the drop to create a really interesting groove. The chop on the vocals following the drop synth also add a lot to the track, and the brigde after the second drop is surely refreshing too. Overall a powerful track and probably my favorite 2019 as of now!

Brandon

My flop era is lowkey serving
Our Next Set of Recommendations!
-Free reqs week

• (@) Rageeeee
  • Song: Mise En Scene - Waster
  • Genre: Indie/pop/rock
  • Description: Cool band from my provinces capital of Winnipeg, just heard their album for the first time at the time of writing this, and it took me by surprise how pleasant and easy going it was

• (~) bumba (bumbadadabum)
  • Song: The Voidz - Dare I Care
  • Genre: complete insanity
  • Description: Took a few listens to click with me because this song and band is quite abrasive and out there, but it's so nicely textured and the melody in the chorus is top tier

Kirkburn

Banned deucer.
  • PS! Username: Kirkburn
  • Song: Night That You Never Forget by Love and Theft
  • Link:
  • Genre: Country
  • Description: One of my favorite new country songs. I like its upbeat melody and lyrics

• Song: DROELOE - Only Be Me
  • Description: “Only Be Me” is already my favorite 2019 track by a landslide and probably will continue as such throughout most of the year. This track has it all, meaningful yet consice lyrics, a really smooth vibe from the synths and vocals on the verse of the song and most importantly—the kicker—an outstanding drop, that shows the eccentricness of the DROELOE style reflecting on the lyrics themselves. Powerful tune 10/10, would recommend.

Surgeon

venice bitch
is a Contributor Alumnus
Theme is songs released in the 2010s!

• (@) Rageeeee
  • Song: The Dillinger Escape Plan - Gold Teeth on A Bum
  • Genre: Melodic Hardcore/Metalcore/Mathcore
  • Description: Released on their 2010 album Option Paralysis, this song is actually the one that got me into Dillinger. Still sad that they have since broken up years later, but they'll still be a favourite for years to come for me.

• (#) Zach Randolph (vivalospride)
  • Song: Lil Wayne - 6 Foot 7 Foot
  • Description: Not sure if this is my absolute favorite of the 2010s but it's definitely up there. The amount of quotable punch lines in this song will never fail to make me smile when I hear them. The f is for finisher.

• (%) szron (HamSandwich335)
  • Song: Red Scalp - Dance on the Sun
  • Genre: stoner/doom metal/rock
  • Description: p cool stoner doom

• (@) ImmaFirinMahLazer
  • Song: B.O.B - So Good
  • Genre: pop? rap? poprap?
  • Description: this song was so good, one of the best hits of 2012. If only b.o.b wasnt a complete dumbass

• (#) Arrested
  • Song: gym class heroes - stereo hearts (feat. adam levine)
  • Genre: alternative (i guess?)
  • Description: no this probably isn't my favorite song from the 10s, but it's hard to narrow it down and this song is an absolute banger and this is one of the most memorable songs from the early 10s for me

• (#) Brandon~
  • Song: Alicia Keys - Pawn It All
  • Genre: R&B
  • Description: HERE is honestly so criminally underrated and it should've received much more accolade and appreciation than it got. It's one of my favorites from the album, and if you liked her other stuff, I recommend you check this out!

• (@) Surgeon
  • Song: Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
  • Description: the 2010s wasn't particularly my favorite decade, especially when it comes to Pop and mainstream music in general, but I think anyone can confidently say that Teenage Dream is admittedly one of the most influential and iconic Pop albums of this time period. It's definitely my favorite Pop album released in the 2010s, and I could've picked any song really but Last Friday Night has always been the most interesting one for me. Everyone takes it as this super fun partying anthem, but it's way more darker than that if you take into consideration her past problems with alcohol, depression, and substance abuse. She said it herself on a therapy session from the Witness live stream that she used to be at such a low point in her life that she would drink just to get numb enough to forget about whatever shit she was going through. Even if her songs might seem very bubblegum pop-ish or straight up black and white, they're actually much deeper than most think, and that's probably what makes me gravitate to her work the most.
Please welcome back Clouds to the team by typing "we've decided to stan forever tbh" on his wall! (yes it's a gimmick now, sue me :blobuwu:)

Last edited:
  • PS! Username: (+) Lyd
  • Song: Sungazer - Bird on the Wing
  • Genre: Electronic, Jazz, & Progressive Rock
  • Description: While in real life I love staying on my confort zone, with music it's always the very opposite. If a music doesn't challenge my ear, if it doesn't feel like something different from the dozens of thousands of tracks I've listened throughout my life I won't give it much credit. And this is where sungazer comes in. They excel on that department. I've always had some special feelings for Jazz because of the advanced music theory and innovative ideas, but I often preffer to listen to more calm styles of Jazz such as Modal Jazz and Bossa Nova. Sungazer takes all these unique ideas and ports them over to a modern take while still offering a myriad of unique ideas of their own. To start things off, the track is in 9/8, and odd-time signature and Shawn Crowder and Adam Neely try their best to explore several different rhytmic takes on this signature throughout all the song. Be it on the bridge, the chorus, or the solo, it doesn't matter, it's always something rhytmically unique even for 9/8 standards. Overall, the song also manages to feel exceptionally good, giving off a great happy and mellow vibe, to this type of mood behind a 9/8 groove is just icing on the cake. The song is also very harmonically interesting making use of plenty of unique chords and deviating from the 4-chord-loops you see in modern day popular music. Overall, this song blew me away, and to this day it's probably one of the better tracks I've heard in my entire life. Sometimes it's nice to go out of your confort zone a bit—especially for music—so maybe give this one a try?

Surgeon

venice bitch
is a Contributor Alumnus
No theme this week!

• (@) Surgeon
  • Song: Anitta - Terremoto ft. MC Kevinho
  • Genre: Funk
  • Description: The queen of brazilian pop/funk! I'm very happy that Anitta made an amazing transition to the Spanish community and is doing super well there, especially since the collab with Iggy didn't work very well, but I'm even happier because she decided not to neglect her native language and is actually singing in Portuguese, English, and Spanish (her last project had 3 songs, each sung on a different language!). I'm really only looking forward for an album now, since she's been releasing singles back to back since early 2017, but Terremoto is a really nice party anthem.

• (%) MDM
  • Song: Elder - Lore
  • Genre: Stoner/Doom Metal
  • Description: Essential stoner/doom.

• (%) Clouds
  • Song: Lenny Kravitz - Ride
  • Genre: Rock
  • Description: Lenny made a return in 2018 releasing "Raise Vibration", and this is by far one of the most overlooked songs on the album.

• (#) vivalospride
  • Song: 21 Savage - asmr
  • Description: 21 brings back his asmr flows and it's even better than before. Free 21 :(

Brandon is a whore tbh

Surgeon

venice bitch
is a Contributor Alumnus
In order to celebrate 'Black History Month', the theme this week is black artists!

• (@) Surgeon
  • Song: SZA - Supermodel
  • Description: I still listen to CTRL to this day, and I think I can now proudly say that Supermodel is hands down my favorite song. I've been thinking about what my favorite song might potentially be since the album came out with so many other pretty dope songs to chose from, but Supermodel has something special. It essentially talks about a girl that got revenge on her boyfriend, who broke up with her on Valentine's Day, but mostly importantly, for me, it talks about the thoughts that might cross most people's mind after being ridiculed and left out, even going as far as sleeping with an ex's best friend. It's very sassy but you can tell she's very insecure about herself and just can't face it being alone and pushed aside, which is where the relatable factor kicks in since she's trying super hard to keep this filter up, but she's a completely different person on the inside. The storytelling aspect is something I really like too, cause it almost feels like a diary, just very personal thoughts, as if she was like venting to a friend about the whole thing or something like that. Also, that electric guitar riff sounds SO good, it's no joke.

• (@) StarBlim
  • Song: Nao - Orbit
  • Description: Saturn is one of my favorite albums of last year Nao has such a unique and great voice and is severely over looked

• (#) Brandon
  • Song: Ella Mai - Gut Feeling (feat. H.E.R.)
  • Description: Two Grammy winning R&B powerhouse beauties showing why the genre is so strong right now! It features great vocals, solid music to support it, and all around women solidarity in making sure her man stays honest.

• PS! Username: (+) Lyd
  • Song: Vintage Culture & Pimpo Gama - Yesterday
  • Genre: Brazillian Bass, Deep House
  • Description: Smooth vocals, groovy bassline, and a mellow mood. What else can you ask from this type of song? It kind of nails this more chill style of Brazillian Bass and is overall a bit different from most Vintage Culture songs with a bit of a different groove and almost a bit of swing on the rhythm, that honestly gives the song a lot more. The guitar also helps making it more casual and smooth, overall a nice track to listen to!

st. pablo

custom title
Your regularly scheduled host with the most is back with not a theme to be seen.

• (@) Rageeeee
  • Song: Darkthrone - Cromlech
  • Genre: Death Metal
  • Description: Before they released some of the most legendary black metal records ever, darkthrone dabbled in death metal and were really good , better than they were at black metal at least

• (%) The Exodus Attack (MDM)
  • Song: Shadow Gallery - First Light
  • Genre: Progressive Metal
  • Description: A classic ~34 minute long prog metal song, makes up about half of the length of the entire album.

• (%) Clouds
  • Song: The English Beat - Mirror in the Bathroom
  • Genre: Ska
  • Description: One of the most notable ska songs during the era, and an early outbreak of the subgenre rocksteady. The English Beat released this hit in 1980, and it quickly became a hallmark of the ska genre.

pablo edit: i messed up star's rec, so i linked his real one below, but i'm leaving it like this to mess w him :psysly:

• (@) OM room
  • Song: Cold in LA - Why Don't We
  • Description: I have absolutely no idea who these guys are but this reminds me of when one direction was really big and I like that.

• (#) Pablo
  • Song: The Weeknd - Often
  • Description: throwing it back to one of my favorite albums ever, aside from 'the hills' and 'can't feel my face' which were the popular songs off this album, this was the first song off the album i heard and i got mad into the weeknd and have a fan since beauty behind the madness.

side note: viv and i namechanged to join brandon's first name club.:psywoke:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)