Project The Top 10 Titans of the Gen 7 OU Metagame

spatula

I LOVE CHIPFLAVOUR
is a Tiering Contributor
Because it's a fairer process.

Please keep in mind that not everything will be like how you want it to be, as this is a community project.
Hey man, I never meant to imply that things should be how I want them to, however I wanted to clear up some confusion because users might be more inclined to erroneously select pokemon lower in their personal ranking in later rounds (as well as mistakenly not vote for the same pokemon twice had it not been voted for in a previous round) than if they were to post their personal top 10 as votes at once, that's all...just wanted to clear it up for myself and others.

Zygarde

I really don't know why people are saying landorus-t. The z sets are undoubtably strong and its other sets are very effective, but it is nowhere near as metawarping as all the other things Intoduced this generation. Lando is a PRODUCT of the meta; not a defining force -- just strong, versatile, and consistently does its job. If you find yourself in a meta where 10pokemon can threaten to sweep of a boost, or even just a kill, you bet I'm running something that can take a hit with intimidate.

Zygarde forced nearly everysingle team to take a grass type, and would practically autowin if they didn't.

Beyond zygarde there's also a bunch of other stuff that forces so much speed control this generation, and is a big reason why a lot of scarfers rose to prominence: (Ash) Greninja, Koko, scarf Lele, Hawlucha, kartana...and the banned ultra beasts. Or the new walls that require specific STAB breakers like toxapex or magearna.

(Real answer is Nagandel for requiring use of heatran or Marsahdow for being broke, but they werent in OU for long enough)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)