The topic of OG names on Smogon (and a list of what's free)

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So, Smogon is an interesting site, in the sense that it has a large community throughout the site while also having a large amount of practically unused usernames that could potentially be considered 'cool' or 'unique'. In most social hubs with unique username systems, like Twitter and Instagram, having a username that is simple and clean is considered a sign that you are important or powerful, and within these sites entire subcultures exist that thrive off the transfer of these usernames, people telling others that they will open their username in exchange for someone else opening theirs, and them swapping. Indeed, when I was younger, I played my hand somewhat in this subculture on other sites and communities, trading my cool name for their cool name, like Pokemon cards, and its partly for this reason why I find it interesting that Smogon lacks this kind of subculture (but thats probably a good thing, as I mention next paragraph). However, as may be obvious, these methods, being honor based on the Internet, are rife with mishap, with people betraying the trust given to them when they feel compelled to by greed, although there are some safeguards that can be taken in order to mitigate this, like getting the help of a trusted middleman.

Changing your username on your own isn't readily available to the average Joe Schmoe on Smogon, and for good reason; the damage that could be wrought with people pretending to be other users in tournaments and in communities is not worth any potential upsides; its also relates to why creating and using alts is strictly forbidden, because it allows people to rig tournaments in their favor or escape tourbans, among other not-so-niceties, thus making it impossible for people to simply snatch a username whenever they so feel like, else they face the wrath of the allmighty banhammer.

(I think) This is why the process of actually changing your username on both Smogon and Pokemon Showdown is an incredibly vetted process; if you aren't a badged member, you can only change your name to something that is not already claimed, and even if you are badged your request for a specific name may be denied on the basis that it is too 'high value' compared to what you have done for the site and/or how well you're associated with that name (for example, technically any person with a ladybug could request for God; but like, I doubt you'd get far rofl without great justification). In fact, in getting a badge, you're more likely than not going to spend enough time growing attached to the name you have chosen already, and thus not really want to change your name by the time you have contributed to Smogon. Nice catch 22, and probably is another reason to explain why there are so many high value names just not being used by anyone active.

I know for all of these, you could simply just search them in the Users tab to find out what is open and what is not, but a compiled list gives ppl better context when thinking about whether or not changing their name is worth it, as well as reminding ppl of names they may have forgotten. The rules for how I determined what is available for who can be found in the Name & Profile Requests section under Information & Resources (or right here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/new-new-name-and-profile-change-requests-read-the-op.3609246/). Basically, the gist of it is that:
1. Your account needs to be 3 years old with over 100 posts to be able to request for anything
2. If you're unbadged, you can only request for unregistered names. If you're badged, you can request for unregistered + inactive names that haven't logged in in 3 years, and have less than 10 total posts. For Smogon staff, you can request for any name that has been inactive for 3 years, regardless of total posts, but decisions for this are made case by case.

If you want to request a Smogon name, be sure to do it through the proper channels (i.e. that link), and note on whether or not the name requires a badge or not to reserve. Without further ado:

Darth Vader
Palpatine
Edgy
Two
Burn
Strong
sea
fight
Demeter
Dionysus
Cute
Hot
Hokage
Kaido
succubus
Dracula
Wisdom
Uranus
Ground
Bayonetta
Chrom
Corrin
Diddy Kong
Lava
Sorceror
Undyne
Elf
beauty
Anger
Pimp
Galactus

Unregistered Pokemon Names:
Raticate
Fearow
Nidorina
Mankey
Primeape
Poliwag
Poliwrath
Machop
Tentacool
Graveler
Magneton
Shellder
Drowzee
Hitmonlee
Rhyhorn
Goldeen
Jynx
Omastar
Ledyba
Ledian
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Natu
Sudowoodo
Skiploom
Gligar
Snubbull
Slugma
Piloswine
Smoochum
Magby
Pupitar
Marshtomp
Poochyena
Linoone
Silcoon
Beautifly
Lombre
Shiftry
Tailow
Wingull
Pelipper
Slakoth
Loudred
Exploud
Makuhita
Meditite
Electrike
Illumise
Roselia
Wailmer
Numel
Camerupt
Trapinch
Cacnea
Seviper
Lunatone
Barboach
baltoy
claydol
Anorith
Shuppet
Chimecho
Walrein
Huntail
gorebyss
Metang
Grotle
Prinplup
Kricketot
Kricketune
Budew
Shieldon
Wormadam
Combee
Gastrodon
Buneary
Glameow
Chingling
Stunky
Bronzor
Mime Jr.
Skorupi
Croagunk
Heatran
Servine
Pignite
Samurott
patrat
herdier
stoutland
purrloin
pansage
pansear
simisear
panpour
munna
tranquill
unfezant
roggenrola
boldore
drilbur
audino
timburr
gurdurr
Conkeldurr
palpitoad
throh
sewaddle
Venipede
Petilil
sandile
krokorok
maractus
dwebble
crustle
scraggy
yanmask
trubbish
Minccino
Solosis
Ducklett
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Sawsbuck
Frillish
Alomomola
ferroseed
Klinklang
Tynamo
Eelektrik
Elgyem
litwick
Cryogonal
Golett
Bouffalant
Braviary
Vullaby
deino
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Scatterbug
spewpa
litleo
Flabébé
Florges
Gogoat
spritzee
aromatisse
swirlix
slurpuff
tyrunt
amaura
aurorus
Hawlucha
Carbink
phantump
Trevanant
Gourgeist
Bergmite
Dartrix
Trumbeak
Toucannon
Yungoos
Gumshoos
Charjabug
Crabrawler
Crabominable
Cutiefly
Ribombee
Rockruff
Wishiwashi
Mareanie
toxapex
Mudbray
Fomantis
Lurantis
Morelull
Shiinotic
Salazzle
Stufful
Bounsweet
Steenee
Tsareena
Oranguru
Passimian
Sandygast
Palossand
Type: Null
minior
Togedemaru
bruxish
dhelmise
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Buzzwole
Kartana
Guzzlord
poipole
meltan
melmetal

God
Ice
Naruto
Goku
Ash
Satan
Order
Lucifer
Red
witch
cold
flame
Wrath
sloth
gluttony
Avarice
magic
prince
Sasuke
Hero
Blue
Shadow
Time
Space
Freeze
Death
Heaven
Hell
Thor
Purple
Free
Black
gray
Itachi
Water
sword
link
snake
art
Night
Three
Four
Five
Eight
Nine
Ten
Fun
Cool
Meme
Memes
Ruby
Emerald
Gold
Diamond
Platinum
Yellow
Zeus
Hades
Poseidon
Apollo
Artemis
Rain
Hera
Hephaestus
End
Princess
Hope
Madara
Venus
Aphrodite
sans
War
Oak
Luffy
Ichigo
Natsu
Giovanni
Archie
Maxie
Cyrus
Batman
Demon
Kirito
Zoro
Banned deucer
Lion
Wolf
Tiger
Shark
Vampire
Amaterasu
Dio
Courage
Wise
Mars
Jupiter
Pluto
Electric
Fairy
Steel
Wolverine
Thunder
Lightning
Freedom
Champion
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Ganondorf
Ganon
marth
sith
Jedi
Ryu
Megaman
Lucas
Shulk
Wario
Holy
Saint
Dawn
brock
Master
Thanos
Spider-Man
Spider
pain
Pure
Jesus
Christ
Rival
Poison
shrek
cruel
Sir
Horus
Slay
Wish
Legend
Zombie
Aqua
Guts
Badass
Robot
Fly

Inactive Pokemon Names:
Bulbasaur
Charmeleon (edit: turns out theres 11 posts, may have mistaken?)
Charizard
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Metapod
Weedle
Beedrill
pidgey
pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Rattata
Spearow
Pikachu
Raichu
Sandshrew
Nidoran
Nidoqueen
Nidorino
nidoking
Ninetales
vileplume
paras
Parasect
Venonat
Venomoth
Diglett
Dugtrio
Meowth
psyduck
Growlithe
Arcanine
Poliwhirl
Kadabra
Bellsprout
Victreebel
Tentacruel
Golem
Rapidash
Slowpoke
doduo
Dewgong
Grimer
gastly
Onix
Krabby
Kingler
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Koffing
Weezing
Rhydon
chansey
Kangaskhan
Seadra
seaking
Staryu
Starmie
scyther
Electabuzz
Magmar
Pinsir
Magikarp
Gyarados
Jolteon
Porygon
Kabuto
Kabutops
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Dragonair
Mewtwo
Chikorita
Bayleef
meganium
Cyndaquil
Quilava
totodile
feraligatr
Sentret
Furret
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Spinarak
Ariados
Crobat
Lanturn
Pichu
Togepi
Togetic
Mareep
Bellossom
Marill
politoed
Hoppip
Yanma
wooper
Umbreon
unown
Wobbuffet
Girafarig
Pineco
Dunsparce
Steelix
Qwilfish
scizor
shuckle
Sneasel
Teddiursa
Ursaring
swinub
Corsola
Remoraid
Octillery
Delibird
Skarmory
Houndoom
Phanpy
Stantler
Smeargle
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Elekid
blissey
Suicune
Ho-oh
Grovyle
sceptile
combusken
blaziken
swampert
Mightyena
Zigzagoon
Cascoon
Dustox
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Masquerain
Shroomish
Nincada
Ninjask
Whismu
azurill
nosepass
Delcatty
Sableye
Mawile
Lairon
Aggron
Medicham
Manectric
Minun
Volbeat
Swalot
Carvanha
Wailord
Torkoa
Vibrava
Flygon
Swablu
Zangoose
Solrock
Crawdaun
Lileep
Armaldo
Feebas
Milotic
Castform
Duskull
Dusclops
Absol
Wynaut
Snorunt
spheal
Sealeo
relicanth
Luvdisc
Shelgon
Beldum
metagross
Registeel
latios
Latias
Rayquaza
Jirachi
deoxys
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Empoleon
Bibarel
Shinx
Luxio
Cranidos
Bastiodon
Vespiquen
Pachirisu
Buizel
Cherubi
Cherrim
ambipom
Purugly
Skuntank
Bronzong
Bonsly
happiny
Chatot
Spiritomb
gible
Garchomp
Munchlax
Riolu
Hippowdon
Drapion
Toxicroak
carnivine
Finneon
Lumineon
mantyke
Snover
Abomasnow
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Yanmega
leafeon
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
gallade
Probopass
Dusknoir
Froslass
Rotom
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Darkrai
Snivy
Serperior
Emboar
Oshawott
Dewott
Simisage
Musharna
Pidove
Blitzle
Excadrill
Tympole
sawk
Leavanny
Whirlipede
scolipede
Cottonee
Lilligant
Basculin
Krookodile
Scrafty
Cofagrigu
tirtouga
Carracosta
Archeops
Garbodor
Zorua
Zoroark
Gothita
Gothorita
Gothitelle
Duosion
Reuniclus
Deerling
emolga
Karrablast
Foongus
galvantula
Ferrothorn
Eelektross
Beheeyem
Chandelure
Fraxure
Haxorus
Beartic
stunfisk
Mienshao
Golurk
Pawniard
Rufflet
Mandibuzz
zweilous
larvesta
Volcarona
Cobalion
Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldeo
Chespin
Braixen
Delphox
Froakie
Frogadier
Diggersby
Fletchinder
Talonflame
pyroar
Pangoro
Furfrou
Espurr
Doublade
Aegislash
Binacle
Barbaracle
Skrelp
Dragalge
Clawitzer
Helioptile
Tyrantrum
Sylveon
Goomy
Sliggoo
Klefki
pumpkaboo
Avalugg
Noibat
Hoopa
Volcanion
Rowlet
Litten
Popplio
Salandit
Mimikyu
Tapu Koko

Sky
Queen
Skywalker
Fire
Pokemon
Sin
Greed
Zero
One
Seven
Luck
Ghost
Winter
Light
Angel
Gamer
White
Grey
Force
Phoenix
Sapphire
Crystal
Athena
Darkness
Mario
Bowser
Ghetsis
Saturn
Neptune
Rock
Psychic
Fox
Ness
cloud
ken
Joker
Cynthia
Fury
Curse
Psycho
Odin
Dragon
Meteor
Famine

Pokemon Names (Staff Only)
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Caterpie
Kakuna
Arbok
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Oddish
Persian
Golduck
Machamp
Ponyta
Slowbro
Cloyster
Hypno
Electrode
Hitmonchan
Mr. Mime
Tauros
Lapras
Aerodactyl
snorlax
Articuno
Dragonite
Typhlosion
Croconaw
Chinchou
Aipom
Sunflora
Quagsire
Espeon
heracross
Houndour
kingdra
Donphan
Porygon2
Miltank
Tyranitar
Lugia
Celebi
ludicolo
Gardevoir
Surskit
Breloom
Shedinja
Hariyama
Aron
Sharpedo
Altaria
Whiscash
Corphish
Cradily
Kecleon
Banette
Bagon
Salamence
Regice
Kyogre
Torterra
bidoof
Luxray
Rampardos
Mothim
Floatzel
Drifloon
Drifblim
weavile
Lickilicky
Gliscor
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Arceus
Tepig
Lillipup
Liepard
Gigalith
Whimsicott
Cinccino
Swanna
Joltik
Lampent
Shelmet
Mienfoo
Druddigon
Bisharp
Heatmor
Virizion
Fennekin
Bunnelby
Vivillon
Heliolisk
noivern
Zygarde

Love (banned)
Spirit (banned)
Shaymin (banned)

Anything not mentioned is either too niche for me to actively think about or is not available in any arguable way. Tho you are welcome to search yourself in the ‘Users’ tab.

Not @ ing all the usernames for obvious reasons. Some notable names that any unbadged user can currently get, imo, would be Jynx, Heatran, Samurott, Chesnaught, Buzzwole, Kartana, Guzzlord, Meltan and Melmetal, Strong, Burn, and Edgy. Thats clearly not the only unregistered names, but some of the coolest, imo.

What do you think about what isn't in use? Anything here that tickles your fancy? Do you think its odd that these usernames aren't actively used, or does this stuff not really matter to you? I can only know my thoughts, would love to hear what yall have to say.

also this is my first time posting in Congregation so I hope this is the right place for this.

Last edited:
Wow, so many unregistered pokemon names! I'm not gonna lie, I was really surprised when I was able to land Machoke on here when I signed up because I thought it would've been taken, especially being one of the Kanto pokemon.
Really interesting points you brought up that I've noticed too. I used to be pretty active on tumblr and the notoriety people got by having one-word popular usernames was pretty big. I actually dated someone who was "tumblr famous" tm at one point who told me of a chat where a lot of the popular tumblr users congregated and lots of them were pokemon usernames. I remember being told "If you want a pokemon url I could probably score it for you if I pull some strings"
I'm honestly glad that culture doesn't exist, at least to the extent it does on other sites, here. People's reputation should be built off the posts they make and their contributions to a community rather than the username they have.
Still, I'm so surprised at the number of pokemon names unclaimed on a popular pokemon based site!

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm honestly glad that culture doesn't exist, at least to the extent it does on other sites, here. People's reputation should be built off the posts they make and their contributions to a community rather than the username they have.
Yeahh... also, admittedly, the culture got kinda toxic, when people started judging those based on the character of their username, rather than the contents of the user, in every community I got involved with name trading stuff. But its kind of nostalgic in a sense to look over the OGs of a site. Wouldn't ever want it seriously back, tho :bloblul:

• Sad
Reactions: amg

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
1 and 2 char names: Technically possible for a smod to do this if you registered with hyphens like -b- and want them removed. Probably would just get denied though as mentioned on discord rofl

Indeed, when I was younger, I played my hand somewhat in this subculture on other sites and communities
What kind of sites? This interested me enough to post. I'm aware of it on Twitter, Instagram, games (League of Legends), Facebook, etc., but not on reasonably-sized forums, which have some distinct subcultural aspects.

Smogon still has old '00s bulletin board culture attached to it, seeing as it was an actual '00s bulletin board. You might want a simple and clean username on an email service, instant messenger service, Neopets, or whatever, and I remember signing up for character name emails etc., but on sites where you interacted with others more frequently, those usernames were more of a negative than a positive (maybe with the exception of - real - common first names, which people were less likely to share). They're fairly bland and don't identify you very well to others or express your personality. Actually, people would often go for unique and personally identifying usernames on places like forums, and personal branding was far less sophisticated. Expressive usernames were also a way of cultivating the first impression you would make and ensuring you continued to stand out.

I think that's far less of a thing these days in general online, but it's also definitely a forum thing, since you interact with the same users a ton over time on forums in a fixed community (vs. the more flexible social networks on Twitter etc.).

For example, I noticed this changing on, say, LiveJournal, a fairly old-school website, in the later '00s - name changes became more readily available if you were willing to fork over $15, there were clear desirable names (dictionary words, character names, etc.), and then a clear hierarchy of ways to duplicate desirable names (conjugation, mostly). But the whole time having your name, initials, or other 2 or 3-letter combinations was a similar social marker - and these types of users were power users who participated in the social media-esque, group aspect of LiveJournal, not just the blogging -, so I think it has a lot to do with the types of interactions that you participate in the community. On forums you have users who are obviously more famous or popular than other users, but it's still more symmetrical (and smaller in scope) than even old sites like LJ.

As others have pointed it out, it would be pretty weird if every popular user was named after a Pokémon or the most generic words possible, after a while they all start to blend in (no, it's not lost on me that I have a Pokémon username). Also, a lot of the unregistered Pokémon usernames sound terrible to me, at least.

Finally, selling your name isn't a thing on forums really, the goal is to stop people from changing their names constantly and becoming unrecognisable. The desirable username hierarchy (and concept of a 'high value username') is definitely affected by the fact there are clearly delineated prices for these things on other sites. On Smogon, there's a definite clean username concept (getting to your real name or an initialism seems to be the end step or something), and people often shed their old names when they grow out of them, but if anything, that reflects the importance of reputation on here. Historically most of the people changing to initialisms were actually known very well by them, or else they were striving to be.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got $250 for a tumblr URL this year so I def think there's a value to certain usernames, though that value is sort of like "if there's a buyer" type value. I'm kinda surprised at some of the non-Pokemon ones that aren't taken more than the Pokemon ones that are available. It's what pluff said imo, no one wants to be extremely generic but also nobody wants to be seen as cringe-y either I think. Like before I really got involved in Smogon my username was Naruto (lol saw it on the inactives) but I got dragged on here once because of that and figured when I got involved in the community I should change my username instead.

I think a different thing about Smogon too is that a lot of the way you're perceived has to do with badges rather than username. On social media, the only equivalent is the verified checkmark - badges are a sign that you're a valued member of the community and they're things for other members to aspire to. And the way to get badges is to get noticed by people with badges, so that establishes your hierarchy.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Meanwhile, just next door we have Pokémon Showdown where that sort of economy is in full force, with the no restrictions on having alts and where basically any cool name has already been registered. Registering new Pokémon names when they're revealed is something very competitive and considered an achievement, I've myself participated in alt sniping in the past and succeeded a few times. Also had people PMing me and asking to trade or just outright buy said Pokémon alts from me. Requesting for inactive or disabled names work p similarly like it does on Smogon, but more people are able to just request some names to have as alts and not just as their main account.

Lu

Said the Moon to the Thief
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
The best I can say I have when it comes down to names is having a bunch of three letter names on showdown, but they aren't that rare so rip (?
Also Kartana being unregistered is kinda surprising imo.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
The best I can say I have when it comes down to names is having a bunch of three letter names on showdown, but they aren't that rare so rip (?
Also Kartana being unregistered is kinda surprising imo.
I was more surprised with Heatran, considering its like a god of OU

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
What kind of sites? This interested me enough to post. I'm aware of it on Twitter, Instagram, games (League of Legends), Facebook, etc., but not on reasonably-sized forums, which have some distinct subcultural aspects.
A bunch of sites and apps - the big ones I got involved in was snapchat kik youtube protonmail ifunny. I was unfortunately never able to break into the places you mentioned, as that would have probably involved like actual money or bitcoin.

Although, I can say I am the proud owner of the snapchat Blacephalon, which is pretty neat.

p0ip0le

it's a billion lions
i think my goal name would be pretty obvious

one day i'll get the poipole name on PS. one day. i do have like, one 3-letter alt on PS which is cool but im too attached to this name to change

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Meanwhile, just next door we have Pokémon Showdown where that sort of economy is in full force, with the no restrictions on having alts and where basically any cool name has already been registered. Registering new Pokémon names when they're revealed is something very competitive and considered an achievement, I've myself participated in alt sniping in the past and succeeded a few times. Also had people PMing me and asking to trade or just outright buy said Pokémon alts from me. Requesting for inactive or disabled names work p similarly like it does on Smogon, but more people are able to just request some names to have as alts and not just as their main account.
I've definitely had multiple people on PS say they'd be willing to buy the name Ditto from me. Earlier this year I had to get Stellar and nui to help me get the name back after it got disabled and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried that someone had sniped it from me after inactivity

this makes me lament all the lost alts i've made on PS. over the years i'm sure i've made/registered hundreds of alts. but between switching pcs/wiping stuff, i'll never actually be able to remember all the random things that at the time were probably pretty funny.

and to add on to the whole topic of "og" names on sites, the black market for random names on games like maplestory and prob neopets is still fairly active, despite wipes rarely happening to the former and i think almost never on the latter. and as pluff mentioned earlier, a lot of the names really just come down to random nouns or just random shit that you wouldn't really associate yourself with outside of "wow its cool that i have this cool name". some names go even further when its just a random noun with an s or ing at the end.

edit: oh and on the topic of og names on smogon, reminder that Articuno64 existed and 1-63 were definitely not taken.

Lu

Said the Moon to the Thief
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
I wonder if there still are unregistered two letter names on showdown (like only letters, not numbers)

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
Since I made this thread, the usernames

Two
Sea
Kaido
Uranus
Hero
Avarice

have been taken, plus maybe some Pokemon ones, I didn't bother looking w/ that-

I've since learned that technically you can just request to get 2 or 1 letter names. crucify wanted me to compile a list of cool ones that are available, so I will.

Everything except A, G, and V

aa AD Ai Au AV aw Ax Be BC bf bg Bi bj BL Bo BS BW cc CJ co cu DJ Do dw EA ee eh El Eo EQ ew ey fr gf gj Go ha hi ho If IV jk kk Li Me mk Mr Ms My No (best one free since gg is taken imo) NU OD OG oh ok oo OU ox oy Pi Po pp PU Ra (or this one since sun god) rp rs RU SD SM SS tm ty Uh Up US UU xd yo za zz Theres definitely more but I'm just looking for stuff i know and I'm not gonna check all 676 possible combinations zzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)