The Triforce Tournament Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ok I guess husk is now our GSC player so...

"The Death Eaters"

RBY: Bellachris Lestrange (SirChris)
GSC: Fenrir Greyhusk (Husk1442) (lol I'll think of something 'better' later)
RS: Luskarmius Malfoy (skarm)

so, like goofball will have Courage, omni will have Wisdom, and I guess I'll take Power. a force to be reckoned with, i assure you all!

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I hate team tournaments so much

but everybody else's playing in this :(

so if theres anybody remaining that I know and isnt on a team, join me >:[

I dont mind playing any version.

Someone be on my team with Sheax0r (rl friend) since Kongler painfully betrayed me.

Whatever version I don't care, preferably strong in GSC and someone I know. Also this is all in good fun so don't be too terribly concerned with winning.

Damnit, just too late to get on any sort of team of course.

I was in IGN's version of this tourney, my team made it to the finals, and Mekkah remembers what happened there. Awesome tournament theme, at any rate.

confirming

ok GM and GDPT, let's beat those guys up :naughty:

btw our team name (gm come up with his brightest idea of making team's name) -> "WHY IM NOT HERE" team

thank you 180rogers for your idea by posting that x)

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Moved to the tournament forum. Continue to post away. I have confirmed a new team, name not chosen yet, of Picollo, Fatum, and Devilkid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)