The Ubers Open I - FINALS [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
congrats moogs

it's unfortunate that it had to end with such a terrible series of matches, but oh well you're a good guy i can let you slide just this once

next time your ass is grass though brother

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I won 2-0 vs Jabba in two haxxed-filled game. While I got one mon frozen in the first game, I (largely i guess) made it with a game changing crit flinch at the end. And I got some things falling my way in the second game as well (a.k.a two crit and a miss that made me put my SR on the field).

So yeah, that wasn't that great of a serie.

Thanks for ibo@hosting and HUGE thanks to Poppy, who takes a lot of credit for the help in teambuilding, make sure to talk with him whenever you have Ubers need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)