The Ubers Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vHydra

Banned deucer.
My opponent hasn't been online at all & i haven't been able to contact him im suppose to Play ShuckleKing87

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah ggs, i won the second battle through a lot of hax and he won the third through hax so i guess it made up for it :] wp

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Opponent PM'd me today, first time we've talked in like a week. he doesnt want to schedule a time to play and says we'll just meet on irc. thing is our timezones are whack and the only time that works for us is midnight to 1 am my time, and I leave for work at 1:30 am my time, so its definitely a strict window. he also pm's me today saying i'm never online when i'm logged in... Only two days left so hopefully he can be flexible and we can play today or tommorow

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Opponent PM'd me today, first time we've talked in like a week. he doesnt want to schedule a time to play and says we'll just meet on irc. thing is our timezones are whack and the only time that works for us is midnight to 1 am my time, and I leave for work at 1:30 am my time, so its definitely a strict window. he also pm's me today saying i'm never online when i'm logged in... Only two days left so hopefully he can be flexible and we can play today or tommorow
You gave me times, I told you to be on irc during those times, and you weren't. I was online every day and I never saw you online, asked anyone that wastes more time than me on irc, you'll get confirmed that Momentum or Temptation was online a lot. I'll be online pretty much the entire day tomorrow and half of the night too, watching the US Open so try and get online.

Edit: I didn't refuse to schedule a time, but you never even bothered to suggest a scheduled time or actually do anything for the battle except the obligatory VM at the beginning of the round. Don't make it look like you are the more active guy when you clearly aren't...

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
voltoros did not show up to our scheduled time. Will try to reschedule

Last edited:

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
199 Lives has been fairly inactive over the past week and he didn't show at the time he said he would be able to play at yesterday. Hopefully we'll still be able to get this done, but there is a 16 hour time difference between us and I'm going to be somewhat busy over the next few days, so just in case, activity post.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Icicle Fissh's last activity in the forums was on 25th and I didn't see him on PS by the time he told me he would be on. Hopefully he'll be here tomorrow or something, but activity post I guess ):

EDIT- can someone please remove those dumbticons ))):

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, my opponent hasn't been online since Tuesday. This battle isn't happening.

No response and from now until past deadline, no time. Moving into college Sunday and spending next few days preparing. If he messages me in this time i can't play. Second activity post. I deserve the win.

Opponent hadn't been on for 7 days, comes online to ask me to battle then logs off just as I reply. Activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)