The Usage Stats Problem: Using 1760 Stats for Tiering

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
I'd also like to note that in tournaments such as SPL, there is a great amount of unique, less used Pokemon that are used for surprise, a special niche, etc. The higher ladder represents more of "generally goodstuff" than such tournaments would, because the ladder tends to be more standardized. Thus, using high ladder as a basis for tiering would be a vastly superior method than for example sourcing stats off of SPL.

MCBarrett

i love it when you call me big hoppa
I thought this was an average user's threat list. An average user has to get used to a new team he or she has built, has to get the feel of the ladder, et cetra. If we're changing OverUsed / UnderUsed / RarelyUsed / NeverUsed to "threatlist for spl players/OST semifinalists" then whatever, fine. I just heavily disagree with that, because
I think you are severely over-exaggerating how high this suggested cutoff is. 1630 Glicko (which is what I agree with since it's just a less radical change) or even 1760 Glicko are not very high scores on the ladder. Now I know the quality of one's ladder score is up for interpretation but I firmly believe that these scores more or less indicate the skill of an average competitive player.

I battle a lot on PS and because of my standing in rooms like OU and Competitive Tutoring I get non-stop requests for help on teams or for people asking to battle me, to the point where going on PS under my own username can be a chore. From this experience I can tell you without a doubt that anyone that would be unable to reach this cutoff (specifically 1630) is either 1. not interested in competitive play or 2. a below average competitive player. And when I say 'competitive player' I'm not talking about it in terms of the competitive tournament scene. I'm talking in terms of does this person have any knowledge of the metagame whatsoever. This is so far from limiting the usage to "SPL Players and OST Semifinalists" it isn't even funny.

Not only that but I really feel we should be putting this whole mentality of including everyone out the window when it comes to competitive matters. I'll be the first to admit I was a scrub for a long ass time and didn't have much of a clue about competitive Pokemon in general. That doesn't mean I stopped playing. That doesn't mean I complained about not getting a vote in suspect tests. Reaching those cutoffs that show you have a certain level of skill in a given tier were goals for me and they should be for less experienced players. And please don't say that this isn't something that requires any sort of exclusivity like our suspect tests do. These tiers determine what can and cannot be used in nearly all of our major tournaments. That alone should tell you that these stats should be taken seriously. We need to have a more accurate representation of our tiers through these stats and I think that everyone can agree raising the cutoff will do just that.

migetno1

bRMT Developer
is a Programmer Alumnus
Why is the "top 2% determining the tiers for everyone" such a big problem? Isn't that what is happening now anyway? I don't think anyone with a glicko less than 1700 voted in the last OU suspect test anyway.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I suppose I should have an opinion as a PS mod/former RU mod

I support this change. There has been a high level of dissatisfaction with the way the tiers had been shaped in RU for a long time with various factors attempting to be attributed as the cause of the problem. The general issue at hand (relating to BW RU) was that Pokemon that the "best players" of RU knew were terrible (i.e. Dusknoir) received high usage in the tier despite only being used by players with low rating. Conversely, Pokemon that players knew were excellent in the tier (i.e. Golurk and Alomomola) received little usage as only the top players were willing to use them. This trend can be observed in some form by comparing various monthly usage stats to current SPL usage stats. There have been several attempts to try and find the root cause of this problem, such as Pokemon sorting in the teambuilder creating inertia, but there has not been any success in finding a truly accurate measure of why the tier lists are terrible to date.

And this is why I support this change. Anyone with half a brain is capable of seeing that the 1760 and former 1850 usage stats are vastly superior to the regular stats with metagame shifts being more accurately reflected and at a quicker pace. I do not feel that the elitism claim holds water when we are not restricting the ability of any given user to affect the stats, all we require of them is that they demonstrate that they are competent enough to be able to affect these stats, judged in an objective manner (reaching a given rating). The best players in the metagame know what works and are a more accurate barometer of how a tier should look than the general populace who is far more likely to use a Pokemon based on aesthetics or newness to the tier.

This may potentially also somewhat address the problems raised in the past about high end players, including tournament players, not laddering any more. By basing tiering on the 1760 stats they have an implicit motivation to ladder and help shape a tier where they know that the stats will not be unduly skewed by players who, in many cases, will have no idea what they are using or why.

I also disagree with Raseri's notion that the 1760 cutoff is too small. If we accept the notion that it is 2% of all battlers, then the February stats would be impacted by roughly fifty-one thousand battles (50990.92) give or take. As DJD stated, 2% of our current playerbase is vastly larger than any kind of playerbase we had predating Pokemon Showdown. If we assume a natural distribution of talent of Pokemon players, the number of players who are average or weaker than average has grown to a point where they outshadow the number of player who are talented by a large margin, marginalizing their input on tiering stats. By changing to a 1760 (or whichever number is deemed acceptable) cutoff, we readjust the input to those players who are among the best as opposed to emphasizing input from those players who are middle-of-the-pack.

tl;dr
- tier lists have been observably worse since we received a significant influx of users
- 1760/1850 stats have been observably better than the standard stats
- elitism argument does not hold water when the only requirement to affect stats is that you objectively demonstrate you are capable of affecting them
- potentially could motivate good players to ladder more often
- shifts the weight of influence of players from the middle of the bell curve to the higher end of the bell curve

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
One problem that I think this would fix, that has been discussed heavily in the past, is that of Pokemon gaining "momentum" in a tier because of how PS! organizes Pokemon in the team builder. An average battler (one who makes the current cut off for affecting usage) may make a team by going through the OU section on the team builder and picking "OU" Pokemon solely based on synergy, or what they like, or just any arbitrary reason (it is really easy to be average on Showdown even if you build teams in this manner). A player that is more successful on the ladder is more likely to build a team based on what actually functions (ie is a threat) in the OU meta game. Because of this, usage is more likely to be based on what is actually good in the current meta game, because high level players are quicker at adapting, and more likely to adapt, to the current meta game.

lady salamence said:
edit DTC: We should not cut out large parts of our community in order to make Donphan UU for an unknown amount of time. That is a horrible idea.
This isn't actually what this proposal is about, this proposal is being made because, as a competitive Pokemon sight, our tiers should represent what competitive players are using, especially because, as Jukain pointed out, they are used in our tournaments. Basically, smogon's tiers are designed for competitive Pokemon, and should not be affected by what the casual player chooses to use.

[09:34] <ladysalamence> this is a suggestion where it would invalidate who knows how many thousands of users ... i think that's a horrible idea
Why is this a problem, most PS! users don't even know how tiers are decided or even care what tier they are playing. I'd be more worried if their usage did affect the stats.

Last edited:

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can't we just reduce the influence that bad players have on weighted stats and increase the influence that good players have? Like, a lot, to make up for the fact that the average player in PS is much worse than it used to be, because of the huge amount of clueless people playing in PS. So, instead of completely disregarding all players belowe a certain cutoff, why not make their opinion matter, but way way less than this of players that have a clue about the metagame. This kinda solves the problem of elitism, as we still take into account the opinion of all players, but the better you get, the more your opinion gets to matter.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can't we just reduce the influence that bad players have on weighted stats and increase the influence that good players have? Like, a lot, to make up for the fact that the average player in PS is much worse than it used to be, because of the huge amount of clueless people playing in PS. So, instead of completely disregarding all players belowe a certain cutoff, why not make their opinion matter, but way way less than this of players that have a clue about the metagame. This kinda solves the problem of elitism, as we still take into account the opinion of all players, but the better you get, the more your opinion gets to matter.
Thats exactly what is being proposed. We would be weighting for the chance your "true" rating by glicko is at least 1760 (or whatever number). This is identical to what we currently do weighting for the chances you are at least 1500, simply with a higher target rating.

I do not feel that the elitism claim holds water when we are not restricting the ability of any given user to affect the stats, all we require of them is that they demonstrate that they are competent enough to be able to affect these stats, judged in an objective manner (reaching a given rating). The best players in the metagame know what works and are a more accurate barometer of how a tier should look than the general populace who is far more likely to use a Pokemon based on aesthetics or newness to the tier.
just wanted to say that i think texas said this very well, this proposal can't be seen as elitist if presented in this manner.

however, i do think that a good deal of the awful usage stats may be because the smogon analyses aren't up yet? we did see proof of this in bw ru when we gave munchlax a pretty honest (and pretty much scathing) analysis, and after that went up munchlax fell to nu (correct me if i'm wrong here, bit hazy). i don't know if this is in the plans for ps when our analyses go up, but if there could be a way to link a pokemons smogon analysis on the ps teambuilder, people may become a lot more informed of what they're actually using, and if an analysis is honest and says that there are better option for that role, then i assume that people will adapt accordingly and use what is good. analyses should be up pretty soon so it shouldn't be dragged out for too long, and i don't think that a decision like this should be taken too quickly (although i do understand koko's uu stress here).

basically what im saying is wondering whether to wait and see if having the analyses up changes anything (id like to hope so, but im also not too sure how much of the ps userbase even frequents smogon, hence the linking idea), and if not, id be all for this proposal

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Zarel, a thought occurs: you know how there used to be a ladder for unrated randbats? Why don't we do that for OU? It's possible that will solve our problem quite nicely.
Yes, I made that ladder. When was it taken down? Why was it taken down?

however, i do think that a good deal of the awful usage stats may be because the smogon analyses aren't up yet? we did see proof of this in bw ru when we gave munchlax a pretty honest (and pretty much scathing) analysis, and after that went up munchlax fell to nu (correct me if i'm wrong here, bit hazy). i don't know if this is in the plans for ps when our analyses go up, but if there could be a way to link a pokemons smogon analysis on the ps teambuilder, people may become a lot more informed of what they're actually using, and if an analysis is honest and says that there are better option for that role, then i assume that people will adapt accordingly and use what is good. analyses should be up pretty soon so it shouldn't be dragged out for too long, and i don't think that a decision like this should be taken too quickly (although i do understand koko's uu stress here).

basically what im saying is wondering whether to wait and see if having the analyses up changes anything (id like to hope so, but im also not too sure how much of the ps userbase even frequents smogon, hence the linking idea), and if not, id be all for this proposal
Yeah, my plan is to link a Pokémon's Smogon analysis from the PS teambuilder, and it will be done as soon as chaos gets his smogdex up.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Yeah, it's still there. Don't know why I thought it wasn't. But again, would it be feasible to do this for OU?
Feasible, yes, but we'd probably want to tweak it.

Right now "unrated" means "entirely unrated, entirely random opponents". I believe that in other games, "unrated" means "rating is still calculated and used for matchmaking, it just isn't displayed anywhere". We might want to switch to that kind of system for unrated OU.

I'm curious to hear other people's opinions. Frankly I don't think it matters, and it might be simpler not to have no matchmaking.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
Creator of PS
Anyway, let me respond to the thread itself:

Weighting is a good idea. PS, by being so easy to get into, has massively increased the number of casual users, and specifically the number of users who simply aren't playing to win (by the Sirlin definition).

I think it's relatively uncontroversial to say that only teams built for the purpose of winning games should count towards usage stats. Teams of favorites (Karen Pokémon), monotype teams, and show-off teams (laddering OU with an LC team) should not.

This is, after all, why we have weighted stats.

However, our weighted stats aren't very good at correcting for this anymore. A new player has a weight of 0.5, and no player has a weight above 1.0. In other words, a team used the best player ever has a weight of less than twice that of a team built by someone who has never played before. Our new Elo system should cut down on alt creation somewhat, but I'd venture that there are a lot more players playing PS for the first time than good players.

(Antar, feel free to answer that: What percentage of usernames on the ladder have never played games on more than one day ever? I'd guess at least 25% and probably closer to 50%.)

With a playerbase that tilts casual, this simply isn't good enough anymore. You may call it elitism, LS, but a new player with a desire to play to win and an hour of tutoring can probably reach 1600-1700ish Glicko with no problem, so I don't think it's an unreasonable cutoff at all. It is not elitism to say that while anyone can play for whatever reason they want, only players interested in winning should affect the usage stats, and having a weighted cutoff above 1600ish is probably our best approximation of that.

Last edited:

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
kokoloko plz give longer time only cause it takes forever to actually generate stats

i think we _are_ movin in the direction of using some form of weighted stats though, so please delay :X

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Weighting is a good idea. PS, by being so easy to get into, has massively increased the number of casual users, and specifically the number of users who simply aren't playing to win (by the Sirlin definition).

I think it's relatively uncontroversial to say that only teams built for the purpose of winning games should count towards usage stats. Teams of favorites (Karen Pokémon), monotype teams, and show-off teams (laddering OU with an LC team) should not.

However, our weighted stats aren't very good at correcting for this anymore. A new player has a weight of 0.5, and no player has a weight above 1.0. In other words, a team used the best player ever has a weight of less than twice that of a team built by someone who has never played before. Our new Elo system should cut down on alt creation somewhat, but I'd venture that there are a lot more players playing PS for the first time than good players.

(Antar, feel free to answer that: What percentage of usernames on the ladder have never played games on more than one day ever? I'd guess at least 25% and probably closer to 50%.)

With a playerbase that tilts casual, this simply isn't good enough anymore. You may call it elitism, LS, but a new player with a desire to play to win and an hour of tutoring can probably reach 1600-1700ish Glicko with no problem, so I don't think it's an unreasonable cutoff at all. It is not elitism to say that while anyone can play for whatever reason they want, only players interested in winning should affect the usage stats, and having a weighted cutoff above 1600ish is probably our best approximation of that.
Once again, excuse me if what i say has already been covered or is impossible, but why not work on this aspect. If atm the best players have a weight of less than twice of those of noobs, why not make it so that good players have ten, twenty, or even higher influence, in order to counteract the huge influence of bad players in the ladder on the stats?

alexwolf, that's exactly what we're talking about doing. And that's what's already being done, although only "bad" players are being minimized so heavily.

Here are some sample calculations:
  • A brand new player, just starting out, whose rating is 1500±350 will be weighted 0.5.
  • I have a mediocre OU team i sometimes play on PS under an alt. It currently has a provisional rating of 1576±105. Its weighting is 0.77.
  • The person who I just demolished with that team (you have to be pretty bad...) has a provisional rating of 1394±139. Weighting is 0.223
  • My good (not great) OU team has a rating of 1946±177. Weighting is 0.994
  • The person at the top of the ladder right now has a rating of 2120±55. Their weighting is 1.0, for all intents and purposes.
Keep in mind those number ranges are for the old system, but the idea is the same. The person with the 1394 rating counts less than 75% as much as the player at the top, and worse players count even less.

Now the number I proposed for the new weighting cutoff is 1630, but it's all just theorymonning until I actually post what that would look like. So here goes. Keep in mind I cannot (yet) generate 1630 stats for previous months, so I can't tell you what the UU list would be if we were using 1630:

1630 stats
Code:
 Total battles: 2549546
 Avg. weight/team: 0.14
 + ---- + ------------------ + --------- + ------ + ------- + ------ + ------- + 
 | Rank | Pokemon            | Usage %   | Raw    | %       | Real   | %       | 
 | 1    | Rotom-Wash         | 25.93712% | 809893 | 15.883% | 694622 | 17.187% | 
 | 2    | Aegislash          | 20.15471% | 738010 | 14.473% | 578431 | 14.312% | 
 | 3    | Heatran            | 17.02426% | 489064 |  9.591% | 412787 | 10.214% | 
 | 4    | Charizard          | 16.53742% | 845220 | 16.576% | 677246 | 16.757% | 
 | 5    | Talonflame         | 16.11122% | 669458 | 13.129% | 531373 | 13.148% | 
 | 6    | Conkeldurr         | 15.55062% | 501687 |  9.839% | 410824 | 10.165% | 
 | 7    | Garchomp           | 13.28866% | 565943 | 11.099% | 432128 | 10.692% | 
 | 8    | Scizor             | 12.98081% | 564920 | 11.079% | 443008 | 10.961% | 
 | 9    | Tyranitar          | 12.64901% | 509732 |  9.997% | 414009 | 10.244% | 
 | 10   | Azumarill          | 12.61238% | 561615 | 11.014% | 450511 | 11.147% | 
 | 11   | Landorus-Therian   | 12.41001% | 265545 |  5.208% | 230313 |  5.699% | 
 | 12   | Greninja           | 12.39869% | 709756 | 13.919% | 556394 | 13.767% | 
 | 13   | Excadrill          | 11.26955% | 430516 |  8.443% | 323709 |  8.010% | 
 | 14   | Latios             | 10.82068% | 318807 |  6.252% | 240088 |  5.941% | 
 | 15   | Venusaur           | 10.44650% | 429319 |  8.420% | 339445 |  8.399% | 
 | 16   | Genesect           | 10.08363% | 297160 |  5.828% | 251538 |  6.224% | 
 | 17   | Gliscor            |  9.99245% | 580418 | 11.383% | 454376 | 11.243% | 
 | 18   | Mandibuzz          |  9.91582% | 328081 |  6.434% | 265564 |  6.571% | 
 | 19   | Bisharp            |  9.74406% | 321069 |  6.297% | 248429 |  6.147% | 
 | 20   | Ferrothorn         |  9.43684% | 501525 |  9.836% | 434163 | 10.743% | 
 | 21   | Pinsir             |  8.86384% | 287597 |  5.640% | 215726 |  5.338% | 
 | 22   | Dragonite          |  8.47792% | 506105 |  9.925% | 380257 |  9.409% | 
 | 23   | Lucario            |  8.06131% | 359421 |  7.049% | 269705 |  6.673% | 
 | 24   | Skarmory           |  8.03179% | 314749 |  6.173% | 268893 |  6.653% | 
 | 25   | Thundurus          |  7.48897% | 165713 |  3.250% | 135026 |  3.341% | 
 | 26   | Gengar             |  6.87316% | 424875 |  8.332% | 320119 |  7.921% | 
 | 27   | Gyarados           |  6.31404% | 286813 |  5.625% | 228926 |  5.664% | 
 | 28   | Mamoswine          |  6.14628% | 267711 |  5.250% | 226121 |  5.595% | 
 | 29   | Mawile             |  5.91429% | 263264 |  5.163% | 202992 |  5.023% | 
 | 30   | Clefable           |  5.67031% | 237632 |  4.660% | 188115 |  4.655% | 
 | 31   | Togekiss           |  5.66220% | 371664 |  7.289% | 286979 |  7.101% | 
 | 32   | Espeon             |  5.58183% | 384635 |  7.543% | 293014 |  7.250% | 
 | 33   | Breloom            |  5.49534% | 316284 |  6.203% | 244926 |  6.060% | 
 | 34   | Alakazam           |  5.42746% | 365867 |  7.175% | 265898 |  6.579% | 
 | 35   | Sylveon            |  5.28282% | 272277 |  5.340% | 207733 |  5.140% | 
 | 36   | Infernape          |  5.10183% | 338622 |  6.641% | 275808 |  6.824% | 
 | 37   | Goodra             |  5.06440% | 334888 |  6.568% | 259678 |  6.425% | 
 | 38   | Landorus           |  4.98475% | 98030  |  1.922% | 76425  |  1.891% | 
 | 39   | Volcarona          |  4.58046% | 306169 |  6.004% | 232867 |  5.762% | 
 | 40   | Blissey            |  4.51011% | 281110 |  5.513% | 210734 |  5.214% | 
 | 41   | Deoxys-Speed       |  4.41953% | 93337  |  1.830% | 82866  |  2.050% | 
 | 42   | Latias             |  4.31195% | 113292 |  2.222% | 84336  |  2.087% | 
 | 43   | Kyurem-Black       |  4.26241% | 112426 |  2.205% | 84642  |  2.094% | 
 | 44   | Galvantula         |  4.10534% | 264751 |  5.192% | 234211 |  5.795% | 
 | 45   | Donphan            |  4.00168% | 216158 |  4.239% | 182043 |  4.504% | 
 | 46   | Klefki             |  3.97834% | 233759 |  4.584% | 200394 |  4.958% | 
 | 47   | Chansey            |  3.86229% | 137825 |  2.703% | 106475 |  2.635% | 
 | 48   | Trevenant          |  3.77719% | 268293 |  5.262% | 204030 |  5.048% | 
 | 49   | Terrakion          |  3.73906% | 115488 |  2.265% | 86481  |  2.140% | 
 | 50   | Tentacruel         |  3.72198% | 202334 |  3.968% | 163509 |  4.046% | 
 | 51   | Starmie            |  3.65131% | 205622 |  4.033% | 154586 |  3.825% | 
 | 52   | Keldeo             |  3.57944% | 84388  |  1.655% | 65281  |  1.615% | 
 | 53   | Sableye            |  3.40670% | 236286 |  4.634% | 200791 |  4.968% | 
 | 54   | Cloyster           |  3.26004% | 324700 |  6.368% | 248326 |  6.144% | 
 | 55   | Manectric          |  3.22614% | 120249 |  2.358% | 100131 |  2.478% | 
 | 56   | Gardevoir          |  3.18374% | 200165 |  3.926% | 150410 |  3.722% | 
 | 57   | Smeargle           |  3.15519% | 251897 |  4.940% | 225492 |  5.579% | 
 | 58   | Slowbro            |  2.92377% | 140494 |  2.755% | 113403 |  2.806% | 
 | 59   | Forretress         |  2.85792% | 189859 |  3.723% | 164599 |  4.073% | 
 | 60   | Manaphy            |  2.83054% | 73206  |  1.436% | 57749  |  1.429% | 
 | 61   | Deoxys-Defense     |  2.82459% | 80121  |  1.571% | 71959  |  1.780% | 
 | 62   | Ditto              |  2.80758% | 138024 |  2.707% | 107098 |  2.650% | 
 | 63   | Salamence          |  2.75453% | 209903 |  4.116% | 155844 |  3.856% | 
 | 64   | Medicham           |  2.69261% | 142190 |  2.789% | 112051 |  2.772% | 
 | 65   | Zapdos             |  2.47882% | 81439  |  1.597% | 66145  |  1.637% | 
 | 66   | Vaporeon           |  2.44157% | 155453 |  3.049% | 123381 |  3.053% | 
 | 67   | Scolipede          |  2.42145% | 178769 |  3.506% | 152877 |  3.783% | 
 | 68   | Blastoise          |  2.31256% | 167643 |  3.288% | 134480 |  3.327% | 
 | 69   | Hydreigon          |  2.27252% | 141198 |  2.769% | 107854 |  2.669% | 
 | 70   | Heracross          |  2.20612% | 154058 |  3.021% | 116139 |  2.874% | 
 | 71   | Celebi             |  2.17253% | 80777  |  1.584% | 62406  |  1.544% | 
 | 72   | Umbreon            |  2.06559% | 171441 |  3.362% | 130770 |  3.236% | 
 | 73   | Hippowdon          |  2.05519% | 68969  |  1.353% | 60043  |  1.486% | 
 | 74   | Jolteon            |  2.05474% | 166644 |  3.268% | 133265 |  3.297% | 
 | 75   | Porygon2           |  2.01966% | 122142 |  2.395% | 98031  |  2.426% | 
 | 76   | Staraptor          |  2.00934% | 109282 |  2.143% | 85268  |  2.110% | 
 | 77   | Chandelure         |  1.87216% | 146700 |  2.877% | 115720 |  2.863% | 
 | 78   | Jirachi            |  1.82573% | 101816 |  1.997% | 79746  |  1.973% | 
 | 79   | Politoed           |  1.81683% | 109035 |  2.138% | 97572  |  2.414% | 
 | 80   | Thundurus-Therian  |  1.68048% | 78540  |  1.540% | 62512  |  1.547% | 
 | 81   | Gastrodon          |  1.66260% | 89621  |  1.758% | 73259  |  1.813% | 
 | 82   | Weavile            |  1.65984% | 117450 |  2.303% | 94104  |  2.328% | 
 | 83   | Noivern            |  1.64578% | 124062 |  2.433% | 97233  |  2.406% | 
 | 84   | Jellicent          |  1.64004% | 97989  |  1.922% | 78644  |  1.946% | 
 | 85   | Quagsire           |  1.60602% | 63016  |  1.236% | 51267  |  1.268% | 
 | 86   | Magnezone          |  1.52718% | 86382  |  1.694% | 68769  |  1.702% | 
 | 87   | Metagross          |  1.50047% | 149075 |  2.924% | 117371 |  2.904% | 
 | 88   | Darmanitan         |  1.43240% | 106017 |  2.079% | 86022  |  2.128% | 
 | 89   | Mew                |  1.42131% | 75069  |  1.472% | 61829  |  1.530% | 
 | 90   | Arcanine           |  1.38740% | 131762 |  2.584% | 107603 |  2.662% | 
 | 91   | Reuniclus          |  1.37470% | 77933  |  1.528% | 59541  |  1.473% | 
 | 92   | Florges            |  1.36633% | 101284 |  1.986% | 76484  |  1.892% | 
 | 93   | Diggersby          |  1.35898% | 84856  |  1.664% | 65982  |  1.633% | 
 | 94   | Absol              |  1.35214% | 109881 |  2.155% | 86160  |  2.132% | 
 | 95   | Suicune            |  1.32870% | 44542  |  0.874% | 35630  |  0.882% | 
 | 96   | Tornadus-Therian   |  1.31749% | 43055  |  0.844% | 35014  |  0.866% | 
 | 97   | Kingdra            |  1.30799% | 92823  |  1.820% | 71284  |  1.764% | 
 | 98   | Aggron             |  1.28814% | 120295 |  2.359% | 96415  |  2.386% | 
 | 99   | Victini            |  1.23773% | 71764  |  1.407% | 57928  |  1.433% | 
 | 100  | Nidoking           |  1.21612% | 106038 |  2.080% | 82634  |  2.045% | 
 | 101  | Haxorus            |  1.21328% | 101433 |  1.989% | 73799  |  1.826% | 
 | 102  | Whimsicott         |  1.20994% | 91827  |  1.801% | 75171  |  1.860% | 
 | 103  | Crawdaunt          |  1.20394% | 82682  |  1.622% | 66001  |  1.633% | 
 | 104  | Rotom-Heat         |  1.16996% | 52795  |  1.035% | 45192  |  1.118% | 
 | 105  | Chesnaught         |  1.16484% | 55243  |  1.083% | 43236  |  1.070% | 
 | 106  | Swampert           |  1.15170% | 100764 |  1.976% | 85511  |  2.116% | 
 | 107  | Amoonguss          |  1.10223% | 47101  |  0.924% | 38271  |  0.947% | 
 | 108  | Crobat             |  1.08715% | 92865  |  1.821% | 75390  |  1.865% | 
 | 109  | Cofagrigus         |  0.99263% | 83979  |  1.647% | 69417  |  1.718% | 
 | 110  | Milotic            |  0.99248% | 87303  |  1.712% | 69357  |  1.716% | 
 | 111  | Aerodactyl         |  0.98074% | 87927  |  1.724% | 71565  |  1.771% | 
 | 112  | Empoleon           |  0.93496% | 60489  |  1.186% | 49367  |  1.221% | 
 | 113  | Ampharos           |  0.93496% | 78690  |  1.543% | 60731  |  1.503% | 
 | 114  | Entei              |  0.91624% | 32183  |  0.631% | 26600  |  0.658% | 
 | 115  | Dugtrio            |  0.89948% | 32256  |  0.633% | 25899  |  0.641% | 
 | 116  | Ninetales          |  0.89922% | 98668  |  1.935% | 83583  |  2.068% | 
 | 117  | Snorlax            |  0.89345% | 98958  |  1.941% | 77035  |  1.906% | 
 | 118  | Machamp            |  0.88327% | 74199  |  1.455% | 60522  |  1.497% | 
 | 119  | Ambipom            |  0.87649% | 87673  |  1.719% | 76298  |  1.888% | 
 | 120  | Roserade           |  0.86685% | 65308  |  1.281% | 50624  |  1.253% | 
 | 121  | Heliolisk          |  0.82895% | 54688  |  1.073% | 42352  |  1.048% | 
 | 122  | Mienshao           |  0.78116% | 57909  |  1.136% | 47973  |  1.187% | 
 | 123  | Wobbuffet          |  0.73288% | 41826  |  0.820% | 34318  |  0.849% | 
 | 124  | Banette            |  0.65993% | 51756  |  1.015% | 40832  |  1.010% | 
 | 125  | Cresselia          |  0.65901% | 37918  |  0.744% | 29568  |  0.732% | 
 | 126  | Tangrowth          |  0.64949% | 41019  |  0.804% | 32482  |  0.804% | 
 | 127  | Scrafty            |  0.60639% | 70768  |  1.388% | 55312  |  1.369% | 
 | 128  | Electivire         |  0.60629% | 91110  |  1.787% | 71168  |  1.761% | 
 | 129  | Hawlucha           |  0.60476% | 48719  |  0.955% | 37908  |  0.938% | 
 | 130  | Malamar            |  0.59685% | 69811  |  1.369% | 54033  |  1.337% | 
 | 131  | Dusclops           |  0.58847% | 55824  |  1.095% | 45185  |  1.118% | 
 | 132  | Shuckle            |  0.58729% | 64724  |  1.269% | 53796  |  1.331% | 
 | 133  | Rhyperior          |  0.55798% | 41109  |  0.806% | 32629  |  0.807% | 
 | 134  | Zoroark            |  0.53744% | 52521  |  1.030% | 26024  |  0.644% | 
 | 135  | Raikou             |  0.52784% | 21815  |  0.428% | 17234  |  0.426% | 
 | 136  | Houndoom           |  0.52585% | 57494  |  1.128% | 44444  |  1.100% | 
 | 137  | Krookodile         |  0.52174% | 42683  |  0.837% | 34092  |  0.844% | 
 | 138  | Toxicroak          |  0.52016% | 53001  |  1.039% | 40606  |  1.005% | 
 | 139  | Honchkrow          |  0.51480% | 45216  |  0.887% | 34571  |  0.855% | 
 | 140  | Ninjask            |  0.49584% | 86728  |  1.701% | 74375  |  1.840% | 
 | 141  | Abomasnow          |  0.48209% | 36345  |  0.713% | 29549  |  0.731% | 
 | 142  | Xatu               |  0.48027% | 31431  |  0.616% | 25300  |  0.626% | 
 | 143  | Sigilyph           |  0.47968% | 50807  |  0.996% | 38022  |  0.941% | 
 | 144  | Hitmontop          |  0.47062% | 34839  |  0.683% | 27614  |  0.683% | 
 | 145  | Liepard            |  0.46547% | 29621  |  0.581% | 23405  |  0.579% | 
 | 146  | Cinccino           |  0.44765% | 46646  |  0.915% | 36287  |  0.898% | 
 | 147  | Porygon-Z          |  0.44505% | 51046  |  1.001% | 38720  |  0.958% | 
 | 148  | Gothitelle         |  0.44372% | 17367  |  0.341% | 13504  |  0.334% | 
 | 149  | Exploud            |  0.44059% | 42301  |  0.830% | 33096  |  0.819% | 
 | 150  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.42198% | 24390  |  0.478% | 19503  |  0.483% | 
 | 151  | Mr. Mime           |  0.40838% | 18450  |  0.362% | 12596  |  0.312% | 
 | 152  | Flygon             |  0.40605% | 37694  |  0.739% | 30029  |  0.743% | 
 | 153  | Zygarde            |  0.37284% | 15731  |  0.309% | 12245  |  0.303% | 
 | 154  | Azelf              |  0.37047% | 22837  |  0.448% | 19828  |  0.491% | 
 | 155  | Froslass           |  0.37046% | 40630  |  0.797% | 34551  |  0.855% | 
 | 156  | Slowking           |  0.36577% | 31733  |  0.622% | 25153  |  0.622% | 
 | 157  | Slurpuff           |  0.35306% | 35126  |  0.689% | 26149  |  0.647% | 
 | 158  | Gallade            |  0.35295% | 45754  |  0.897% | 35298  |  0.873% | 
 | 159  | Kabutops           |  0.34909% | 22043  |  0.432% | 16984  |  0.420% | 
 | 160  | Tyrantrum          |  0.34281% | 37716  |  0.740% | 28631  |  0.708% | 
 | 161  | Avalugg            |  0.33713% | 33188  |  0.651% | 25155  |  0.622% | 
 | 162  | Meloetta           |  0.32596% | 19805  |  0.388% | 15112  |  0.374% | 
 | 163  | Weezing            |  0.32256% | 32901  |  0.645% | 27779  |  0.687% | 
 | 164  | Sceptile           |  0.31430% | 50426  |  0.989% | 37338  |  0.924% | 
 | 165  | Bronzong           |  0.30602% | 24001  |  0.471% | 20247  |  0.501% | 
 | 166  | Clawitzer          |  0.30522% | 37506  |  0.736% | 29675  |  0.734% | 
 | 167  | Drapion            |  0.30209% | 38305  |  0.751% | 30906  |  0.765% | 
 | 168  | Eelektross         |  0.29512% | 44578  |  0.874% | 36420  |  0.901% | 
 | 169  | Ludicolo           |  0.29194% | 36990  |  0.725% | 28965  |  0.717% | 
 | 170  | Delphox            |  0.27041% | 35912  |  0.704% | 28278  |  0.700% | 
 | 171  | Sharpedo           |  0.26468% | 27442  |  0.538% | 21117  |  0.522% | 
 | 172  | Barbaracle         |  0.25442% | 27182  |  0.533% | 20354  |  0.504% | 
 | 173  | Lanturn            |  0.25429% | 21912  |  0.430% | 17977  |  0.445% | 
 | 174  | Typhlosion         |  0.24598% | 37230  |  0.730% | 28541  |  0.706% | 
 | 175  | Rotom-Mow          |  0.24050% | 12423  |  0.244% | 10203  |  0.252% | 
 | 176  | Vivillon           |  0.23299% | 26275  |  0.515% | 20757  |  0.514% | 
 | 177  | Lapras             |  0.22753% | 35213  |  0.691% | 28180  |  0.697% | 
 | 178  | Hitmonlee          |  0.22286% | 29653  |  0.582% | 23581  |  0.583% | 
 | 179  | Gorebyss           |  0.22172% | 20334  |  0.399% | 16691  |  0.413% | 
 | 180  | Alomomola          |  0.21944% | 11068  |  0.217% | 8780   |  0.217% | 
 | 181  | Venomoth           |  0.21470% | 21147  |  0.415% | 17027  |  0.421% | 
 | 182  | Shaymin            |  0.21380% | 11641  |  0.228% | 8791   |  0.218% | 
 | 183  | Chatot             |  0.21211% | 14899  |  0.292% | 12036  |  0.298% | 
 | 184  | Feraligatr         |  0.19638% | 29282  |  0.574% | 22745  |  0.563% | 
 | 185  | Yanmega            |  0.19495% | 20013  |  0.392% | 15617  |  0.386% | 
 | 186  | Pikachu            |  0.18470% | 25430  |  0.499% | 19919  |  0.493% | 
 | 187  | Dragalge           |  0.18320% | 22960  |  0.450% | 18033  |  0.446% | 
 | 188  | Carbink            |  0.18278% | 21190  |  0.416% | 18655  |  0.462% | 
 | 189  | Meowstic           |  0.17942% | 17439  |  0.342% | 14798  |  0.366% | 
 | 190  | Steelix            |  0.17936% | 23213  |  0.455% | 19570  |  0.484% | 
 | 191  | Murkrow            |  0.17571% | 9061   |  0.178% | 6895   |  0.171% | 
 | 192  | Swellow            |  0.17232% | 18431  |  0.361% | 13976  |  0.346% | 
 | 193  | Dusknoir           |  0.17162% | 26563  |  0.521% | 21343  |  0.528% | 
 | 194  | Shiftry            |  0.17121% | 12595  |  0.247% | 9877   |  0.244% | 
 | 195  | Lilligant          |  0.16804% | 21869  |  0.429% | 16031  |  0.397% | 
 | 196  | Omastar            |  0.16375% | 15653  |  0.307% | 12289  |  0.304% | 
 | 197  | Flareon            |  0.16296% | 25970  |  0.509% | 20491  |  0.507% | 
 | 198  | Pangoro            |  0.15948% | 17876  |  0.351% | 13989  |  0.346% | 
 | 199  | Shedinja           |  0.15606% | 24455  |  0.480% | 17975  |  0.445% | 
 | 200  | Golurk             |  0.15546% | 20128  |  0.395% | 16354  |  0.405% | 
 | 201  | Tornadus           |  0.15527% | 7812   |  0.153% | 5988   |  0.148% | 
 | 202  | Torterra           |  0.15370% | 25445  |  0.499% | 19932  |  0.493% | 
 | 203  | Mismagius          |  0.15351% | 21142  |  0.415% | 16484  |  0.408% | 
 | 204  | Doublade           |  0.15033% | 14632  |  0.287% | 11448  |  0.283% | 
 | 205  | Torkoal            |  0.14724% | 20458  |  0.401% | 17230  |  0.426% | 
 | 206  | Golem              |  0.14526% | 14133  |  0.277% | 12113  |  0.300% | 
 | 207  | Cobalion           |  0.14180% | 8275   |  0.162% | 6570   |  0.163% | 
 | 208  | Claydol            |  0.14171% | 14316  |  0.281% | 11703  |  0.290% | 
 | 209  | Escavalier         |  0.14021% | 12284  |  0.241% | 9775   |  0.242% | 
 | 210  | Seismitoad         |  0.13903% | 11192  |  0.219% | 9422   |  0.233% | 
 | 211  | Uxie               |  0.13708% | 6915   |  0.136% | 6136   |  0.152% | 
 | 212  | Miltank            |  0.13381% | 17948  |  0.352% | 13712  |  0.339% | 
 | 213  | Registeel          |  0.13083% | 8459   |  0.166% | 7034   |  0.174% | 
 | 214  | Durant             |  0.12981% | 16464  |  0.323% | 13507  |  0.334% | 
 | 215  | Accelgor           |  0.12704% | 16088  |  0.316% | 12789  |  0.316% | 
 | 216  | Spiritomb          |  0.12697% | 18089  |  0.355% | 14684  |  0.363% | 
 | 217  | Archeops           |  0.12539% | 13546  |  0.266% | 10711  |  0.265% | 
 | 218  | Leafeon            |  0.12479% | 22704  |  0.445% | 16946  |  0.419% | 
 | 219  | Moltres            |  0.12428% | 6858   |  0.134% | 5576   |  0.138% | 
 | 220  | Virizion           |  0.12151% | 8647   |  0.170% | 6509   |  0.161% | 
 | 221  | Slaking            |  0.12121% | 19404  |  0.381% | 15433  |  0.382% | 
 | 222  | Kecleon            |  0.12008% | 14150  |  0.278% | 11788  |  0.292% | 
 | 223  | Cradily            |  0.11567% | 16726  |  0.328% | 12940  |  0.320% | 
 | 224  | Muk                |  0.11373% | 19964  |  0.392% | 15869  |  0.393% | 
 | 225  | Furfrou            |  0.11361% | 14040  |  0.275% | 10881  |  0.269% | 
 | 226  | Poliwrath          |  0.11060% | 12459  |  0.244% | 9808   |  0.243% | 
 | 227  | Nidoqueen          |  0.11037% | 12743  |  0.250% | 10615  |  0.263% | 
 | 228  | Luxray             |  0.11026% | 20134  |  0.395% | 15840  |  0.392% | 
 | 229  | Zangoose           |  0.11003% | 18028  |  0.354% | 13407  |  0.332% | 
 | 230  | Lopunny            |  0.10800% | 11127  |  0.218% | 9034   |  0.224% | 
 | 231  | Raichu             |  0.10544% | 17870  |  0.350% | 14022  |  0.347% | 
 | 232  | Magmortar          |  0.10524% | 19829  |  0.389% | 15599  |  0.386% | 
 | 233  | Emboar             |  0.10425% | 12132  |  0.238% | 9531   |  0.236% | 
 | 234  | Hitmonchan         |  0.10310% | 15983  |  0.313% | 12622  |  0.312% | 
 | 235  | Scyther            |  0.10272% | 12809  |  0.251% | 9933   |  0.246% | 
 | 236  | Victreebel         |  0.10248% | 7309   |  0.143% | 5618   |  0.139% | 
 | 237  | Carracosta         |  0.10175% | 12490  |  0.245% | 9896   |  0.245% | 
 | 238  | Serperior          |  0.09900% | 17682  |  0.347% | 13678  |  0.338% | 
 | 239  | Gogoat             |  0.09885% | 13438  |  0.264% | 10173  |  0.252% | 
 | 240  | Braviary           |  0.09807% | 15392  |  0.302% | 11626  |  0.288% | 
 | 241  | Regirock           |  0.09717% | 7182   |  0.141% | 5741   |  0.142% | 
 | 242  | Exeggutor          |  0.09687% | 16996  |  0.333% | 12448  |  0.308% | 
 | 243  | Leavanny           |  0.09629% | 9027   |  0.177% | 7626   |  0.189% | 
 | 244  | Glaceon            |  0.09470% | 16991  |  0.333% | 12376  |  0.306% | 
 | 245  | Volbeat            |  0.09337% | 10871  |  0.213% | 9259   |  0.229% | 
 | 246  | Kyurem             |  0.09291% | 5401   |  0.106% | 3908   |  0.097% | 
 | 247  | Marowak            |  0.09211% | 14301  |  0.280% | 11204  |  0.277% | 
 | 248  | Drifblim           |  0.08984% | 16699  |  0.327% | 13391  |  0.331% | 
 | 249  | Tauros             |  0.08925% | 9889   |  0.194% | 7541   |  0.187% | 
 | 250  | Ursaring           |  0.08771% | 14627  |  0.287% | 11142  |  0.276% | 
 | 251  | Pidgeot            |  0.08674% | 12802  |  0.251% | 10056  |  0.249% | 
 | 252  | Granbull           |  0.08628% | 11049  |  0.217% | 8630   |  0.214% | 
 | 253  | Pyroar             |  0.08610% | 12395  |  0.243% | 9651   |  0.239% | 
 | 254  | Gigalith           |  0.08201% | 11124  |  0.218% | 9682   |  0.240% | 
 | 255  | Rampardos          |  0.08159% | 12752  |  0.250% | 9408   |  0.233% | 
 | 256  | Stoutland          |  0.07809% | 7318   |  0.144% | 5536   |  0.137% | 
 | 257  | Sawsbuck           |  0.07798% | 7681   |  0.151% | 5691   |  0.141% | 
 | 258  | Purrloin           |  0.07607% | 1741   |  0.034% | 1115   |  0.028% | 
 | 259  | Crustle            |  0.07522% | 9323   |  0.183% | 7551   |  0.187% | 
 | 260  | Rhydon             |  0.07405% | 7548   |  0.148% | 6074   |  0.150% | 
 | 261  | Druddigon          |  0.07316% | 7050   |  0.138% | 5747   |  0.142% | 
 | 262  | Articuno           |  0.07148% | 8349   |  0.164% | 6346   |  0.157% | 
 | 263  | Armaldo            |  0.06974% | 10534  |  0.207% | 8041   |  0.199% | 
 | 264  | Aron               |  0.06970% | 12079  |  0.237% | 9218   |  0.228% | 
 | 265  | Kangaskhan         |  0.06863% | 10622  |  0.208% | 8396   |  0.208% | 
 | 266  | Aurorus            |  0.06698% | 10514  |  0.206% | 7720   |  0.191% | 
 | 267  | Hariyama           |  0.06685% | 9061   |  0.178% | 7365   |  0.182% | 
 | 268  | Regice             |  0.06610% | 6974   |  0.137% | 5297   |  0.131% | 
 | 269  | Aromatisse         |  0.06485% | 7099   |  0.139% | 5419   |  0.134% | 
 | 270  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.06368% | 3938   |  0.077% | 3174   |  0.079% | 
 | 271  | Electrode          |  0.06344% | 8872   |  0.174% | 7643   |  0.189% | 
 | 272  | Linoone            |  0.06300% | 8164   |  0.160% | 6524   |  0.161% | 
 | 273  | Tropius            |  0.06279% | 12562  |  0.246% | 9067   |  0.224% | 
 | 274  | Audino             |  0.06239% | 7051   |  0.138% | 5556   |  0.137% | 
 | 275  | Lickilicky         |  0.06036% | 7965   |  0.156% | 6360   |  0.157% | 
 | 276  | Samurott           |  0.05889% | 10935  |  0.214% | 8487   |  0.210% | 
 | 277  | Golbat             |  0.05868% | 2590   |  0.051% | 2113   |  0.052% | 
 | 278  | Meganium           |  0.05863% | 10843  |  0.213% | 8309   |  0.206% | 
 | 279  | Tangela            |  0.05815% | 4815   |  0.094% | 3732   |  0.092% | 
 | 280  | Sandslash          |  0.05455% | 7598   |  0.149% | 5931   |  0.147% | 
 | 281  | Bastiodon          |  0.05441% | 9285   |  0.182% | 7903   |  0.196% | 
 | 282  | Gligar             |  0.05430% | 3754   |  0.074% | 3128   |  0.077% | 
 | 283  | Nosepass           |  0.05426% | 7250   |  0.142% | 6338   |  0.157% | 
 | 284  | Kingler            |  0.05227% | 8156   |  0.160% | 6325   |  0.156% | 
 | 285  | Jynx               |  0.05150% | 7367   |  0.144% | 5423   |  0.134% | 
 | 286  | Skuntank           |  0.05123% | 6907   |  0.135% | 5434   |  0.134% | 
 | 287  | Probopass          |  0.05089% | 6288   |  0.123% | 5181   |  0.128% | 
 | 288  | Vileplume          |  0.05066% | 8750   |  0.172% | 6909   |  0.171% | 
 | 289  | Cacturne           |  0.04979% | 9484   |  0.186% | 7554   |  0.187% | 
 | 290  | Bouffalant         |  0.04969% | 7643   |  0.150% | 5736   |  0.142% | 
 | 291  | Regigigas          |  0.04880% | 5062   |  0.099% | 4052   |  0.100% | 
 | 292  | Klinklang          |  0.04879% | 7766   |  0.152% | 5888   |  0.146% | 
 | 293  | Primeape           |  0.04831% | 8097   |  0.159% | 6313   |  0.156% | 
 | 294  | Camerupt           |  0.04773% | 6820   |  0.134% | 5550   |  0.137% | 
 | 295  | Mantine            |  0.04657% | 5520   |  0.108% | 4413   |  0.109% | 
 | 296  | Walrein            |  0.04625% | 9134   |  0.179% | 7162   |  0.177% | 
 | 297  | Sawk               |  0.04606% | 7675   |  0.151% | 6091   |  0.151% | 
 | 298  | Floatzel           |  0.04576% | 8693   |  0.170% | 6759   |  0.167% | 
 | 299  | Swoobat            |  0.04369% | 6992   |  0.137% | 5141   |  0.127% | 
 | 300  | Delibird           |  0.04299% | 3741   |  0.073% | 3056   |  0.076% | 
 | 301  | Jumpluff           |  0.04217% | 6367   |  0.125% | 4974   |  0.123% | 
 | 302  | Rapidash           |  0.04193% | 8644   |  0.170% | 6795   |  0.168% | 
 | 303  | Cryogonal          |  0.04150% | 6949   |  0.136% | 5307   |  0.131% | 
 | 304  | Magneton           |  0.04041% | 4693   |  0.092% | 3806   |  0.094% | 
 | 305  | Wigglytuff         |  0.04019% | 6121   |  0.120% | 4732   |  0.117% | 
 | 306  | Gourgeist-Large    |  0.03897% | 2213   |  0.043% | 1806   |  0.045% | 
 | 307  | Arbok              |  0.03875% | 6780   |  0.133% | 5112   |  0.126% | 
 | 308  | Rattata            |  0.03773% | 8307   |  0.163% | 6644   |  0.164% | 
 | 309  | Rotom              |  0.03572% | 3644   |  0.071% | 2998   |  0.074% | 
 | 310  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.03344% | 4515   |  0.089% | 3545   |  0.088% | 
 | 311  | Raticate           |  0.03113% | 5133   |  0.101% | 3986   |  0.099% | 
 | 312  | Ariados            |  0.03106% | 4338   |  0.085% | 3812   |  0.094% | 
 | 313  | Masquerain         |  0.03104% | 3249   |  0.064% | 2762   |  0.068% | 
 | 314  | Gourgeist          |  0.03085% | 2087   |  0.041% | 1610   |  0.040% | 
 | 315  | Persian            |  0.02948% | 6183   |  0.121% | 5218   |  0.129% | 
 | 316  | Wailord            |  0.02943% | 5747   |  0.113% | 4557   |  0.113% | 
 | 317  | Altaria            |  0.02930% | 6481   |  0.127% | 4810   |  0.119% | 
 | 318  | Dedenne            |  0.02928% | 5336   |  0.105% | 4306   |  0.107% | 
 | 319  | Emolga             |  0.02903% | 5064   |  0.099% | 4037   |  0.100% | 
 | 320  | Huntail            |  0.02863% | 5697   |  0.112% | 4786   |  0.118% | 
 | 321  | Magnemite          |  0.02810% | 5108   |  0.100% | 3747   |  0.093% | 
 | 322  | Relicanth          |  0.02750% | 3666   |  0.072% | 2928   |  0.072% | 
 | 323  | Qwilfish           |  0.02740% | 3258   |  0.064% | 2754   |  0.068% | 
 | 324  | Musharna           |  0.02664% | 4584   |  0.090% | 3607   |  0.089% | 
 | 325  | Rotom-Fan          |  0.02618% | 3744   |  0.073% | 3069   |  0.076% | 
 | 326  | Hypno              |  0.02605% | 4453   |  0.087% | 3549   |  0.088% | 
 | 327  | Mightyena          |  0.02572% | 3525   |  0.069% | 2704   |  0.067% | 
 | 328  | Solrock            |  0.02511% | 1659   |  0.033% | 1318   |  0.033% | 
 | 329  | Dunsparce          |  0.02417% | 4885   |  0.096% | 3749   |  0.093% | 
 | 330  | Beheeyem           |  0.02412% | 3995   |  0.078% | 2887   |  0.071% | 
 | 331  | Swanna             |  0.02408% | 4216   |  0.083% | 3323   |  0.082% | 
 | 332  | Pineco             |  0.02400% | 2154   |  0.042% | 1787   |  0.044% | 
 | 333  | Combusken          |  0.02310% | 3006   |  0.059% | 2460   |  0.061% | 
 | 334  | Stunfisk           |  0.02217% | 3515   |  0.069% | 2978   |  0.074% | 
 | 335  | Magikarp           |  0.02213% | 5696   |  0.112% | 3705   |  0.092% | 
 | 336  | Vespiquen          |  0.02145% | 3629   |  0.071% | 2493   |  0.062% | 
 | 337  | Zebstrika          |  0.02138% | 4131   |  0.081% | 3263   |  0.081% | 
 | 338  | Golduck            |  0.02102% | 3744   |  0.073% | 2925   |  0.072% | 
 | 339  | Beartic            |  0.02062% | 3936   |  0.077% | 2971   |  0.074% | 
 | 340  | Butterfree         |  0.02030% | 5605   |  0.110% | 4254   |  0.105% | 
 | 341  | Dodrio             |  0.02008% | 3661   |  0.072% | 2716   |  0.067% | 
 | 342  | Mesprit            |  0.01986% | 1514   |  0.030% | 1203   |  0.030% | 
 | 343  | Garbodor           |  0.01925% | 3192   |  0.063% | 2606   |  0.064% | 
 | 344  | Misdreavus         |  0.01918% | 1841   |  0.036% | 1442   |  0.036% | 
 | 345  | Seaking            |  0.01916% | 2484   |  0.049% | 2034   |  0.050% | 
 | 346  | Vanilluxe          |  0.01857% | 2818   |  0.055% | 2112   |  0.052% | 
 | 347  | Munchlax           |  0.01802% | 2888   |  0.057% | 2229   |  0.055% | 
 | 348  | Spinda             |  0.01790% | 3873   |  0.076% | 3134   |  0.078% | 
 | 349  | Magcargo           |  0.01789% | 2525   |  0.050% | 2011   |  0.050% | 
 | 350  | Parasect           |  0.01773% | 3119   |  0.061% | 2441   |  0.060% | 
 | 351  | Togetic            |  0.01766% | 2447   |  0.048% | 1929   |  0.048% | 
 | 352  | Meowstic-F         |  0.01765% | 2810   |  0.055% | 2057   |  0.051% | 
 | 353  | Cottonee           |  0.01751% | 3098   |  0.061% | 2440   |  0.060% | 
 | 354  | Throh              |  0.01704% | 3110   |  0.061% | 2460   |  0.061% | 
 | 355  | Beedrill           |  0.01685% | 4144   |  0.081% | 3232   |  0.080% | 
 | 356  | Octillery          |  0.01652% | 3180   |  0.062% | 2507   |  0.062% | 
 | 357  | Electabuzz         |  0.01535% | 2391   |  0.047% | 1909   |  0.047% | 
 | 358  | Farfetch'd         |  0.01501% | 2756   |  0.054% | 2140   |  0.053% | 
 | 359  | Bibarel            |  0.01429% | 2997   |  0.059% | 2308   |  0.057% | 
 | 360  | Swalot             |  0.01416% | 2550   |  0.050% | 1990   |  0.049% | 
 | 361  | Dragonair          |  0.01403% | 1956   |  0.038% | 1520   |  0.038% | 
 | 362  | Girafarig          |  0.01384% | 2727   |  0.053% | 2027   |  0.050% | 
 | 363  | Noctowl            |  0.01366% | 2991   |  0.059% | 2371   |  0.059% | 
 | 364  | Illumise           |  0.01341% | 2214   |  0.043% | 1821   |  0.045% | 
 | 365  | Riolu              |  0.01332% | 1553   |  0.030% | 1170   |  0.029% | 
 | 366  | Furret             |  0.01293% | 2855   |  0.056% | 2387   |  0.059% | 
 | 367  | Sudowoodo          |  0.01275% | 2276   |  0.045% | 1804   |  0.045% | 
 | 368  | Seviper            |  0.01225% | 2927   |  0.057% | 2248   |  0.056% | 
 | 369  | Bellossom          |  0.01219% | 2090   |  0.041% | 1585   |  0.039% | 
 | 370  | Whiscash           |  0.01210% | 2445   |  0.048% | 1929   |  0.048% | 
 | 371  | Lunatone           |  0.01168% | 1587   |  0.031% | 1261   |  0.031% | 
 | 372  | Basculin           |  0.01106% | 1609   |  0.032% | 1255   |  0.031% | 
 | 373  | Grumpig            |  0.01095% | 1596   |  0.031% | 1223   |  0.030% | 
 | 374  | Heatmor            |  0.01079% | 2083   |  0.041% | 1654   |  0.041% | 
 | 375  | Purugly            |  0.01068% | 1775   |  0.035% | 1453   |  0.036% | 
 | 376  | Simisage           |  0.01057% | 1878   |  0.037% | 1438   |  0.036% | 
 | 377  | Piloswine          |  0.01029% | 1304   |  0.026% | 1081   |  0.027% | 
 | 378  | Vigoroth           |  0.01005% | 1545   |  0.030% | 1258   |  0.031% | 
 | 379  | Unfezant           |  0.00960% | 3135   |  0.061% | 2528   |  0.063% | 
 | 380  | Clefairy           |  0.00943% | 917    |  0.018% | 703    |  0.017% | 
 | 381  | Haunter            |  0.00933% | 1880   |  0.037% | 1490   |  0.037% | 
 | 382  | Simisear           |  0.00914% | 1405   |  0.028% | 1113   |  0.028% | 
 | 383  | Numel              |  0.00897% | 1270   |  0.025% | 960    |  0.024% | 
 | 384  | Dewgong            |  0.00875% | 2074   |  0.041% | 1668   |  0.041% | 
 | 385  | Charmeleon         |  0.00874% | 1204   |  0.024% | 986    |  0.024% | 
 | 386  | Kricketune         |  0.00862% | 1229   |  0.024% | 1059   |  0.026% | 
 | 387  | Gurdurr            |  0.00855% | 484    |  0.009% | 380    |  0.009% | 
 | 388  | Magmar             |  0.00845% | 1781   |  0.035% | 1467   |  0.036% | 
 | 389  | Wartortle          |  0.00843% | 1135   |  0.022% | 917    |  0.023% | 
 | 390  | Simipour           |  0.00827% | 1469   |  0.029% | 1146   |  0.028% | 
 | 391  | Pachirisu          |  0.00827% | 1931   |  0.038% | 1561   |  0.039% | 
 | 392  | Pelipper           |  0.00818% | 1606   |  0.031% | 1320   |  0.033% | 
 | 393  | Omanyte            |  0.00807% | 1170   |  0.023% | 970    |  0.024% | 
 | 394  | Delcatty           |  0.00806% | 1859   |  0.036% | 1490   |  0.037% | 
 | 395  | Onix               |  0.00805% | 1894   |  0.037% | 1672   |  0.041% | 
 | 396  | Eevee              |  0.00787% | 1997   |  0.039% | 1492   |  0.037% | 
 | 397  | Cherrim            |  0.00787% | 1215   |  0.024% | 876    |  0.022% | 
 | 398  | Clamperl           |  0.00772% | 1138   |  0.022% | 843    |  0.021% | 
 | 399  | Fearow             |  0.00771% | 2252   |  0.044% | 1777   |  0.044% | 
 | 400  | Roselia            |  0.00749% | 657    |  0.013% | 561    |  0.014% | 
 | 401  | Ledian             |  0.00738% | 1346   |  0.026% | 1074   |  0.027% | 
 | 402  | Castform           |  0.00734% | 1560   |  0.031% | 1241   |  0.031% | 
 | 403  | Glalie             |  0.00678% | 2043   |  0.040% | 1682   |  0.042% | 
 | 404  | Ferroseed          |  0.00649% | 1156   |  0.023% | 988    |  0.024% | 
 | 405  | Gothorita          |  0.00640% | 479    |  0.009% | 346    |  0.009% | 
 | 406  | Sneasel            |  0.00637% | 858    |  0.017% | 675    |  0.017% | 
 | 407  | Luvdisc            |  0.00585% | 1242   |  0.024% | 919    |  0.023% | 
 | 408  | Maractus           |  0.00557% | 1290   |  0.025% | 993    |  0.025% | 
 | 409  | Minun              |  0.00543% | 1194   |  0.023% | 947    |  0.023% | 
 | 410  | Corsola            |  0.00539% | 1098   |  0.022% | 831    |  0.021% | 
 | 411  | Beautifly          |  0.00537% | 1210   |  0.024% | 874    |  0.022% | 
 | 412  | Geodude            |  0.00530% | 505    |  0.010% | 450    |  0.011% | 
 | 413  | Lickitung          |  0.00526% | 574    |  0.011% | 460    |  0.011% | 
 | 414  | Taillow            |  0.00516% | 1610   |  0.032% | 1123   |  0.028% | 
 | 415  | Stantler           |  0.00494% | 938    |  0.018% | 781    |  0.019% | 
 | 416  | Squirtle           |  0.00483% | 1003   |  0.020% | 814    |  0.020% | 
 | 417  | Machoke            |  0.00478% | 945    |  0.019% | 770    |  0.019% | 
 | 418  | Plusle             |  0.00469% | 1223   |  0.024% | 986    |  0.024% | 
 | 419  | Metang             |  0.00451% | 457    |  0.009% | 382    |  0.009% | 
 | 420  | Dustox             |  0.00440% | 725    |  0.014% | 547    |  0.014% | 
 | 421  | Zweilous           |  0.00440% | 504    |  0.010% | 396    |  0.010% | 
 | 422  | Swadloon           |  0.00439% | 263    |  0.005% | 240    |  0.006% | 
 | 423  | Lairon             |  0.00438% | 644    |  0.013% | 527    |  0.013% | 
 | 424  | Tentacool          |  0.00435% | 324    |  0.006% | 269    |  0.007% | 
 | 425  | Drowzee            |  0.00428% | 836    |  0.016% | 709    |  0.018% | 
 | 426  | Kadabra            |  0.00424% | 380    |  0.007% | 300    |  0.007% | 
 | 427  | Wynaut             |  0.00405% | 410    |  0.008% | 328    |  0.008% | 
 | 428  | Bulbasaur          |  0.00404% | 927    |  0.018% | 755    |  0.019% | 
 | 429  | Bayleef            |  0.00397% | 766    |  0.015% | 609    |  0.015% | 
 | 430  | Graveler           |  0.00383% | 560    |  0.011% | 490    |  0.012% | 
 | 431  | Solosis            |  0.00377% | 277    |  0.005% | 229    |  0.006% | 
 | 432  | Starly             |  0.00374% | 1063   |  0.021% | 786    |  0.019% | 
 | 433  | Porygon            |  0.00368% | 512    |  0.010% | 423    |  0.010% | 
 | 434  | Chimecho           |  0.00365% | 1116   |  0.022% | 835    |  0.021% | 
 | 435  | Weedle             |  0.00362% | 575    |  0.011% | 446    |  0.011% | 
 | 436  | Smoochum           |  0.00359% | 174    |  0.003% | 117    |  0.003% | 
 | 437  | Unown              |  0.00344% | 636    |  0.012% | 421    |  0.010% | 
 | 438  | Phione             |  0.00342% | 482    |  0.009% | 387    |  0.010% | 
 | 439  | Lumineon           |  0.00336% | 912    |  0.018% | 699    |  0.017% | 
 | 440  | Sunflora           |  0.00334% | 947    |  0.019% | 759    |  0.019% | 
 | 441  | Shelgon            |  0.00327% | 452    |  0.009% | 365    |  0.009% | 
 | 442  | Koffing            |  0.00323% | 548    |  0.011% | 453    |  0.011% | 
 | 443  | Watchog            |  0.00322% | 793    |  0.016% | 614    |  0.015% | 
 | 444  | Wormadam-Trash     |  0.00316% | 476    |  0.009% | 405    |  0.010% | 
 | 445  | Surskit            |  0.00316% | 333    |  0.007% | 285    |  0.007% | 
 | 446  | Vulpix             |  0.00314% | 378    |  0.007% | 325    |  0.008% | 
 | 447  | Carnivine          |  0.00307% | 649    |  0.013% | 498    |  0.012% | 
 | 448  | Fletchinder        |  0.00307% | 240    |  0.005% | 206    |  0.005% | 
 | 449  | Frogadier          |  0.00304% | 413    |  0.008% | 336    |  0.008% | 
 | 450  | Charmander         |  0.00299% | 466    |  0.009% | 354    |  0.009% | 
 | 451  | Fraxure            |  0.00292% | 274    |  0.005% | 205    |  0.005% | 
 | 452  | Pichu              |  0.00282% | 672    |  0.013% | 569    |  0.014% | 
 | 453  | Jigglypuff         |  0.00279% | 593    |  0.012% | 517    |  0.013% | 
 | 454  | Caterpie           |  0.00275% | 531    |  0.010% | 339    |  0.008% | 
 | 455  | Sliggoo            |  0.00273% | 307    |  0.006% | 246    |  0.006% | 
 | 456  | Duosion            |  0.00271% | 287    |  0.006% | 220    |  0.005% | 
 | 457  | Mothim             |  0.00270% | 609    |  0.012% | 432    |  0.011% | 
 | 458  | Gastly             |  0.00270% | 665    |  0.013% | 544    |  0.013% | 
 | 459  | Poochyena          |  0.00267% | 64     |  0.001% | 49     |  0.001% | 
 | 460  | Mantyke            |  0.00265% | 207    |  0.004% | 163    |  0.004% | 
 | 461  | Bidoof             |  0.00263% | 758    |  0.015% | 593    |  0.015% | 
 | 462  | Abra               |  0.00259% | 371    |  0.007% | 288    |  0.007% | 
 | 463  | Sunkern            |  0.00257% | 510    |  0.010% | 342    |  0.008% | 
 | 464  | Scraggy            |  0.00244% | 472    |  0.009% | 388    |  0.010% | 
 | 465  | Hippopotas         |  0.00242% | 490    |  0.010% | 405    |  0.010% | 
 | 466  | Slowpoke           |  0.00239% | 279    |  0.005% | 233    |  0.006% | 
 | 467  | Gloom              |  0.00235% | 327    |  0.006% | 283    |  0.007% | 
 | 468  | Metapod            |  0.00229% | 541    |  0.011% | 425    |  0.011% | 
 | 469  | Zubat              |  0.00226% | 582    |  0.011% | 506    |  0.013% | 
 | 470  | Lileep             |  0.00219% | 222    |  0.004% | 179    |  0.004% | 
 | 471  | Eelektrik          |  0.00217% | 204    |  0.004% | 156    |  0.004% | 
 | 472  | Ivysaur            |  0.00214% | 364    |  0.007% | 275    |  0.007% | 
 | 473  | Quilava            |  0.00212% | 412    |  0.008% | 334    |  0.008% | 
 | 474  | Natu               |  0.00206% | 291    |  0.006% | 233    |  0.006% | 
 | 475  | Marill             |  0.00203% | 293    |  0.006% | 241    |  0.006% | 
 | 476  | Palpitoad          |  0.00203% | 194    |  0.004% | 165    |  0.004% | 
 | 477  | Zigzagoon          |  0.00201% | 314    |  0.006% | 257    |  0.006% | 
 | 478  | Treecko            |  0.00198% | 494    |  0.010% | 340    |  0.008% | 
 | 479  | Trapinch           |  0.00193% | 406    |  0.008% | 317    |  0.008% | 
 | 480  | Corphish           |  0.00189% | 396    |  0.008% | 311    |  0.008% | 
 | 481  | Quilladin          |  0.00189% | 242    |  0.005% | 198    |  0.005% | 
 | 482  | Meditite           |  0.00189% | 168    |  0.003% | 148    |  0.004% | 
 | 483  | Diglett            |  0.00187% | 287    |  0.006% | 234    |  0.006% | 
 | 484  | Grovyle            |  0.00185% | 348    |  0.007% | 258    |  0.006% | 
 | 485  | Poliwhirl          |  0.00182% | 316    |  0.006% | 270    |  0.007% | 
 | 486  | Sandshrew          |  0.00182% | 95     |  0.002% | 73     |  0.002% | 
 | 487  | Buizel             |  0.00179% | 466    |  0.009% | 371    |  0.009% | 
 | 488  | Klang              |  0.00172% | 177    |  0.003% | 139    |  0.003% | 
 | 489  | Growlithe          |  0.00172% | 326    |  0.006% | 264    |  0.007% | 
 | 490  | Ralts              |  0.00171% | 212    |  0.004% | 167    |  0.004% | 
 | 491  | Espurr             |  0.00164% | 289    |  0.006% | 223    |  0.006% | 
 | 492  | Shellder           |  0.00160% | 174    |  0.003% | 131    |  0.003% | 
 | 493  | Floette            |  0.00157% | 312    |  0.006% | 231    |  0.006% | 
 | 494  | Oddish             |  0.00156% | 316    |  0.006% | 273    |  0.007% | 
 | 495  | Togepi             |  0.00155% | 293    |  0.006% | 230    |  0.006% | 
 | 496  | Grotle             |  0.00154% | 353    |  0.007% | 267    |  0.007% | 
 | 497  | Oshawott           |  0.00153% | 423    |  0.008% | 337    |  0.008% | 
 | 498  | Whirlipede         |  0.00152% | 124    |  0.002% | 107    |  0.003% | 
 | 499  | Tepig              |  0.00150% | 290    |  0.006% | 223    |  0.006% | 
 | 500  | Doduo              |  0.00146% | 376    |  0.007% | 239    |  0.006% | 
 | 501  | Mudkip             |  0.00146% | 366    |  0.007% | 285    |  0.007% | 
 | 502  | Kakuna             |  0.00144% | 327    |  0.006% | 251    |  0.006% | 
 | 503  | Piplup             |  0.00143% | 306    |  0.006% | 254    |  0.006% | 
 | 504  | Gabite             |  0.00142% | 223    |  0.004% | 184    |  0.005% | 
 | 505  | Pidgey             |  0.00141% | 287    |  0.006% | 228    |  0.006% | 
 | 506  | Seadra             |  0.00141% | 230    |  0.005% | 189    |  0.005% | 
 | 507  | Meowth             |  0.00140% | 396    |  0.008% | 326    |  0.008% | 
 | 508  | Gible              |  0.00139% | 237    |  0.005% | 179    |  0.004% | 
 | 509  | Wormadam-Sandy     |  0.00139% | 189    |  0.004% | 161    |  0.004% | 
 | 510  | Chimchar           |  0.00128% | 398    |  0.008% | 362    |  0.009% | 
 | 511  | Zorua              |  0.00127% | 333    |  0.007% | 139    |  0.003% | 
 | 512  | Pumpkaboo-Super    |  0.00126% | 85     |  0.002% | 65     |  0.002% | 
 | 513  | Monferno           |  0.00124% | 250    |  0.005% | 203    |  0.005% | 
 | 514  | Mienfoo            |  0.00124% | 158    |  0.003% | 121    |  0.003% | 
 | 515  | Lampent            |  0.00122% | 173    |  0.003% | 129    |  0.003% | 
 | 516  | Azurill            |  0.00121% | 269    |  0.005% | 242    |  0.006% | 
 | 517  | Braixen            |  0.00120% | 351    |  0.007% | 272    |  0.007% | 
 | 518  | Dwebble            |  0.00119% | 140    |  0.003% | 114    |  0.003% | 
 | 519  | Pidgeotto          |  0.00119% | 245    |  0.005% | 207    |  0.005% | 
 | 520  | Pignite            |  0.00119% | 492    |  0.010% | 407    |  0.010% | 
 | 521  | Rhyhorn            |  0.00118% | 97     |  0.002% | 74     |  0.002% | 
 | 522  | Totodile           |  0.00117% | 292    |  0.006% | 239    |  0.006% | 
 | 523  | Staryu             |  0.00116% | 185    |  0.004% | 149    |  0.004% | 
 | 524  | Snivy              |  0.00115% | 370    |  0.007% | 283    |  0.007% | 
 | 525  | Feebas             |  0.00114% | 407    |  0.008% | 304    |  0.008% | 
 | 526  | Ducklett           |  0.00113% | 35     |  0.001% | 31     |  0.001% | 
 | 527  | Marshtomp          |  0.00113% | 159    |  0.003% | 126    |  0.003% | 
 | 528  | Voltorb            |  0.00109% | 262    |  0.005% | 231    |  0.006% | 
 | 529  | Psyduck            |  0.00108% | 201    |  0.004% | 169    |  0.004% | 
 | 530  | Swirlix            |  0.00107% | 159    |  0.003% | 138    |  0.003% | 
 | 531  | Cyndaquil          |  0.00107% | 260    |  0.005% | 220    |  0.005% | 
 | 532  | Dewott             |  0.00107% | 320    |  0.006% | 267    |  0.007% | 
 | 533  | Sealeo             |  0.00105% | 339    |  0.007% | 294    |  0.007% | 
 | 534  | Shroomish          |  0.00105% | 153    |  0.003% | 128    |  0.003% | 
 | 535  | Pawniard           |  0.00105% | 136    |  0.003% | 107    |  0.003% | 
 | 536  | Snover             |  0.00104% | 181    |  0.004% | 143    |  0.004% | 
 | 537  | Shelmet            |  0.00104% | 68     |  0.001% | 48     |  0.001% | 
 | 538  | Buneary            |  0.00103% | 300    |  0.006% | 216    |  0.005% | 
 | 539  | Swinub             |  0.00102% | 199    |  0.004% | 128    |  0.003% | 
 | 540  | Froakie            |  0.00102% | 204    |  0.004% | 162    |  0.004% | 
 | 541  | Bronzor            |  0.00099% | 114    |  0.002% | 93     |  0.002% | 
 | 542  | Vullaby            |  0.00097% | 113    |  0.002% | 92     |  0.002% | 
 | 543  | Mankey             |  0.00097% | 175    |  0.003% | 116    |  0.003% | 
 | 544  | Prinplup           |  0.00096% | 93     |  0.002% | 75     |  0.002% | 
 | 545  | Yamask             |  0.00094% | 189    |  0.004% | 154    |  0.004% | 
 | 546  | Chinchou           |  0.00092% | 123    |  0.002% | 99     |  0.002% | 
 | 547  | Cubone             |  0.00091% | 224    |  0.004% | 180    |  0.004% | 
 | 548  | Wormadam           |  0.00091% | 180    |  0.004% | 141    |  0.003% | 
 | 549  | Krokorok           |  0.00090% | 180    |  0.004% | 137    |  0.003% | 
 | 550  | Croconaw           |  0.00089% | 160    |  0.003% | 120    |  0.003% | 
 | 551  | Wooper             |  0.00089% | 115    |  0.002% | 90     |  0.002% | 
 | 552  | Duskull            |  0.00089% | 194    |  0.004% | 162    |  0.004% | 
 | 553  | Archen             |  0.00088% | 237    |  0.005% | 138    |  0.003% | 
 | 554  | Drifloon           |  0.00088% | 165    |  0.003% | 131    |  0.003% | 
 | 555  | Pupitar            |  0.00088% | 133    |  0.003% | 104    |  0.003% | 
 | 556  | Boldore            |  0.00086% | 236    |  0.005% | 194    |  0.005% | 
 | 557  | Spinarak           |  0.00084% | 134    |  0.003% | 97     |  0.002% | 
 | 558  | Spoink             |  0.00084% | 64     |  0.001% | 53     |  0.001% | 
 | 559  | Chespin            |  0.00084% | 208    |  0.004% | 162    |  0.004% | 
 | 560  | Igglybuff          |  0.00083% | 126    |  0.002% | 102    |  0.003% | 
 | 561  | Cranidos           |  0.00081% | 243    |  0.005% | 177    |  0.004% | 
 | 562  | Frillish           |  0.00081% | 195    |  0.004% | 159    |  0.004% | 
 | 563  | Honedge            |  0.00081% | 189    |  0.004% | 140    |  0.003% | 
 | 564  | Yanma              |  0.00080% | 128    |  0.003% | 115    |  0.003% | 
 | 565  | Phanpy             |  0.00080% | 261    |  0.005% | 197    |  0.005% | 
 | 566  | Chikorita          |  0.00079% | 293    |  0.006% | 210    |  0.005% | 
 | 567  | Aipom              |  0.00078% | 329    |  0.006% | 273    |  0.007% | 
 | 568  | Goomy              |  0.00073% | 197    |  0.004% | 163    |  0.004% | 
 | 569  | Venonat            |  0.00072% | 74     |  0.001% | 53     |  0.001% | 
 | 570  | Weepinbell         |  0.00072% | 49     |  0.001% | 40     |  0.001% | 
 | 571  | Kabuto             |  0.00072% | 107    |  0.002% | 91     |  0.002% | 
 | 572  | Fennekin           |  0.00071% | 169    |  0.003% | 141    |  0.003% | 
 | 573  | Flaaffy            |  0.00070% | 117    |  0.002% | 98     |  0.002% | 
 | 574  | Torchic            |  0.00070% | 236    |  0.005% | 203    |  0.005% | 
 | 575  | Lombre             |  0.00069% | 99     |  0.002% | 76     |  0.002% | 
 | 576  | Minccino           |  0.00068% | 155    |  0.003% | 115    |  0.003% | 
 | 577  | Pansage            |  0.00067% | 127    |  0.002% | 93     |  0.002% | 
 | 578  | Wurmple            |  0.00067% | 203    |  0.004% | 162    |  0.004% | 
 | 579  | Hoppip             |  0.00064% | 180    |  0.004% | 136    |  0.003% | 
 | 580  | Shuppet            |  0.00063% | 118    |  0.002% | 95     |  0.002% | 
 | 581  | Teddiursa          |  0.00063% | 111    |  0.002% | 105    |  0.003% | 
 | 582  | Fletchling         |  0.00063% | 155    |  0.003% | 127    |  0.003% | 
 | 583  | Croagunk           |  0.00063% | 130    |  0.003% | 88     |  0.002% | 
 | 584  | Exeggcute          |  0.00062% | 80     |  0.002% | 66     |  0.002% | 
 | 585  | Turtwig            |  0.00062% | 110    |  0.002% | 90     |  0.002% | 
 | 586  | Axew               |  0.00061% | 174    |  0.003% | 136    |  0.003% | 
 | 587  | Carvanha           |  0.00059% | 122    |  0.002% | 100    |  0.002% | 
 | 588  | Silcoon            |  0.00056% | 95     |  0.002% | 88     |  0.002% | 
 | 589  | Machop             |  0.00055% | 98     |  0.002% | 83     |  0.002% | 
 | 590  | Joltik             |  0.00055% | 96     |  0.002% | 82     |  0.002% | 
 | 591  | Mareep             |  0.00054% | 82     |  0.002% | 66     |  0.002% | 
 | 592  | Happiny            |  0.00054% | 134    |  0.003% | 105    |  0.003% | 
 | 593  | Loudred            |  0.00053% | 50     |  0.001% | 38     |  0.001% | 
 | 594  | Pancham            |  0.00053% | 91     |  0.002% | 76     |  0.002% | 
 | 595  | Litleo             |  0.00053% | 71     |  0.001% | 56     |  0.001% | 
 | 596  | Elekid             |  0.00053% | 101    |  0.002% | 80     |  0.002% | 
 | 597  | Paras              |  0.00052% | 66     |  0.001% | 56     |  0.001% | 
 | 598  | Bonsly             |  0.00051% | 128    |  0.003% | 97     |  0.002% | 
 | 599  | Timburr            |  0.00051% | 113    |  0.002% | 95     |  0.002% | 
 | 600  | Amaura             |  0.00051% | 172    |  0.003% | 146    |  0.004% | 
 | 601  | Skiploom           |  0.00050% | 83     |  0.002% | 69     |  0.002% | 
 | 602  | Inkay              |  0.00049% | 97     |  0.002% | 79     |  0.002% | 
 | 603  | Deerling           |  0.00049% | 85     |  0.002% | 62     |  0.002% | 
 | 604  | Vanillite          |  0.00047% | 110    |  0.002% | 85     |  0.002% | 
 | 605  | Sentret            |  0.00046% | 158    |  0.003% | 124    |  0.003% | 
 | 606  | Mime Jr.           |  0.00046% | 106    |  0.002% | 90     |  0.002% | 
 | 607  | Staravia           |  0.00046% | 161    |  0.003% | 104    |  0.003% | 
 | 608  | Spritzee           |  0.00046% | 123    |  0.002% | 97     |  0.002% | 
 | 609  | Bellsprout         |  0.00046% | 64     |  0.001% | 47     |  0.001% | 
 | 610  | Dratini            |  0.00045% | 129    |  0.003% | 99     |  0.002% | 
 | 611  | Bunnelby           |  0.00045% | 158    |  0.003% | 122    |  0.003% | 
 | 612  | Patrat             |  0.00044% | 108    |  0.002% | 97     |  0.002% | 
 | 613  | Luxio              |  0.00044% | 98     |  0.002% | 79     |  0.002% | 
 | 614  | Larvesta           |  0.00043% | 99     |  0.002% | 77     |  0.002% | 
 | 615  | Servine            |  0.00043% | 118    |  0.002% | 87     |  0.002% | 
 | 616  | Nuzleaf            |  0.00043% | 67     |  0.001% | 55     |  0.001% | 
 | 617  | Cascoon            |  0.00043% | 82     |  0.002% | 72     |  0.002% | 
 | 618  | Anorith            |  0.00042% | 88     |  0.002% | 77     |  0.002% | 
 | 619  | Spheal             |  0.00042% | 63     |  0.001% | 52     |  0.001% | 
 | 620  | Tranquill          |  0.00041% | 111    |  0.002% | 84     |  0.002% | 
 | 621  | Horsea             |  0.00040% | 56     |  0.001% | 41     |  0.001% | 
 | 622  | Ponyta             |  0.00040% | 100    |  0.002% | 80     |  0.002% | 
 | 623  | Shinx              |  0.00040% | 83     |  0.002% | 63     |  0.002% | 
 | 624  | Cleffa             |  0.00040% | 205    |  0.004% | 157    |  0.004% | 
 | 625  | Whismur            |  0.00040% | 48     |  0.001% | 40     |  0.001% | 
 | 626  | Budew              |  0.00039% | 49     |  0.001% | 45     |  0.001% | 
 | 627  | Wailmer            |  0.00038% | 127    |  0.002% | 86     |  0.002% | 
 | 628  | Cacnea             |  0.00038% | 98     |  0.002% | 77     |  0.002% | 
 | 629  | Baltoy             |  0.00038% | 68     |  0.001% | 59     |  0.001% | 
 | 630  | Woobat             |  0.00038% | 125    |  0.002% | 97     |  0.002% | 
 | 631  | Hoothoot           |  0.00038% | 35     |  0.001% | 31     |  0.001% | 
 | 632  | Litwick            |  0.00037% | 127    |  0.002% | 115    |  0.003% | 
 | 633  | Ekans              |  0.00036% | 80     |  0.002% | 66     |  0.002% | 
 | 634  | Karrablast         |  0.00036% | 43     |  0.001% | 26     |  0.001% | 
 | 635  | Vanillish          |  0.00035% | 59     |  0.001% | 54     |  0.001% | 
 | 636  | Shieldon           |  0.00035% | 125    |  0.002% | 84     |  0.002% | 
 | 637  | Herdier            |  0.00035% | 56     |  0.001% | 37     |  0.001% | 
 | 638  | Tyrunt             |  0.00035% | 119    |  0.002% | 100    |  0.002% | 
 | 639  | Trubbish           |  0.00034% | 90     |  0.002% | 83     |  0.002% | 
 | 640  | Drilbur            |  0.00034% | 55     |  0.001% | 44     |  0.001% | 
 | 641  | Helioptile         |  0.00034% | 55     |  0.001% | 44     |  0.001% | 
 | 642  | Tirtouga           |  0.00033% | 168    |  0.003% | 129    |  0.003% | 
 | 643  | NidoranM           |  0.00033% | 73     |  0.001% | 61     |  0.002% | 
 | 644  | Foongus            |  0.00032% | 72     |  0.001% | 60     |  0.001% | 
 | 645  | Darumaka           |  0.00032% | 88     |  0.002% | 70     |  0.002% | 
 | 646  | Spearow            |  0.00031% | 65     |  0.001% | 46     |  0.001% | 
 | 647  | Bagon              |  0.00030% | 58     |  0.001% | 47     |  0.001% | 
 | 648  | Vibrava            |  0.00029% | 102    |  0.002% | 76     |  0.002% | 
 | 649  | Skitty             |  0.00029% | 116    |  0.002% | 92     |  0.002% | 
 | 650  | Larvitar           |  0.00029% | 103    |  0.002% | 93     |  0.002% | 
 | 651  | Remoraid           |  0.00028% | 44     |  0.001% | 41     |  0.001% | 
 | 652  | Goldeen            |  0.00028% | 97     |  0.002% | 72     |  0.002% | 
 | 653  | Grimer             |  0.00028% | 81     |  0.002% | 66     |  0.002% | 
 | 654  | Stunky             |  0.00027% | 27     |  0.001% | 22     |  0.001% | 
 | 655  | Pidove             |  0.00027% | 88     |  0.002% | 73     |  0.002% | 
 | 656  | Flabebe            |  0.00026% | 58     |  0.001% | 52     |  0.001% | 
 | 657  | Poliwag            |  0.00026% | 58     |  0.001% | 52     |  0.001% | 
 | 658  | Seel               |  0.00026% | 58     |  0.001% | 44     |  0.001% | 
 | 659  | Combee             |  0.00025% | 62     |  0.001% | 49     |  0.001% | 
 | 660  | Phantump           |  0.00025% | 129    |  0.003% | 87     |  0.002% | 
 | 661  | Tynamo             |  0.00025% | 77     |  0.002% | 65     |  0.002% | 
 | 662  | Scatterbug         |  0.00025% | 62     |  0.001% | 53     |  0.001% | 
 | 663  | Chingling          |  0.00025% | 65     |  0.001% | 59     |  0.001% | 
 | 664  | Nidorino           |  0.00025% | 83     |  0.002% | 72     |  0.002% | 
 | 665  | Wingull            |  0.00025% | 109    |  0.002% | 85     |  0.002% | 
 | 666  | Lotad              |  0.00025% | 82     |  0.002% | 66     |  0.002% | 
 | 667  | Ledyba             |  0.00024% | 26     |  0.001% | 21     |  0.001% | 
 | 668  | Glameow            |  0.00023% | 113    |  0.002% | 92     |  0.002% | 
 | 669  | Sandile            |  0.00023% | 74     |  0.001% | 59     |  0.001% | 
 | 670  | Munna              |  0.00023% | 42     |  0.001% | 40     |  0.001% | 
 | 671  | Tyrogue            |  0.00022% | 64     |  0.001% | 55     |  0.001% | 
 | 672  | Shellos            |  0.00021% | 107    |  0.002% | 83     |  0.002% | 
 | 673  | Noibat             |  0.00020% | 42     |  0.001% | 36     |  0.001% | 
 | 674  | Snubbull           |  0.00020% | 32     |  0.001% | 24     |  0.001% | 
 | 675  | Magby              |  0.00020% | 134    |  0.003% | 99     |  0.002% | 
 | 676  | Kricketot          |  0.00020% | 46     |  0.001% | 39     |  0.001% | 
 | 677  | Cubchoo            |  0.00019% | 44     |  0.001% | 33     |  0.001% | 
 | 678  | Kirlia             |  0.00019% | 91     |  0.002% | 73     |  0.002% | 
 | 679  | Pumpkaboo          |  0.00019% | 34     |  0.001% | 19     |  0.000% | 
 | 680  | Barboach           |  0.00018% | 19     |  0.000% | 17     |  0.000% | 
 | 681  | Krabby             |  0.00018% | 73     |  0.001% | 59     |  0.001% | 
 | 682  | Venipede           |  0.00017% | 62     |  0.001% | 51     |  0.001% | 
 | 683  | Roggenrola         |  0.00017% | 115    |  0.002% | 101    |  0.002% | 
 | 684  | Klink              |  0.00017% | 16     |  0.000% | 13     |  0.000% | 
 | 685  | Pansear            |  0.00016% | 58     |  0.001% | 52     |  0.001% | 
 | 686  | Finneon            |  0.00016% | 46     |  0.001% | 41     |  0.001% | 
 | 687  | Skiddo             |  0.00016% | 33     |  0.001% | 27     |  0.001% | 
 | 688  | Skrelp             |  0.00016% | 35     |  0.001% | 28     |  0.001% | 
 | 689  | Rufflet            |  0.00016% | 28     |  0.001% | 22     |  0.001% | 
 | 690  | Houndour           |  0.00015% | 46     |  0.001% | 37     |  0.001% | 
 | 691  | Panpour            |  0.00015% | 48     |  0.001% | 40     |  0.001% | 
 | 692  | Deino              |  0.00015% | 68     |  0.001% | 58     |  0.001% | 
 | 693  | Bergmite           |  0.00015% | 48     |  0.001% | 36     |  0.001% | 
 | 694  | Seedot             |  0.00014% | 37     |  0.001% | 31     |  0.001% | 
 | 695  | Tympole            |  0.00014% | 61     |  0.001% | 44     |  0.001% | 
 | 696  | Spewpa             |  0.00014% | 39     |  0.001% | 34     |  0.001% | 
 | 697  | Petilil            |  0.00013% | 18     |  0.000% | 14     |  0.000% | 
 | 698  | Elgyem             |  0.00013% | 61     |  0.001% | 44     |  0.001% | 
 | 699  | Cherubi            |  0.00013% | 42     |  0.001% | 34     |  0.001% | 
 | 700  | Sewaddle           |  0.00013% | 61     |  0.001% | 52     |  0.001% | 
 | 701  | Pumpkaboo-Large    |  0.00013% | 12     |  0.000% | 10     |  0.000% | 
 | 702  | Lillipup           |  0.00012% | 69     |  0.001% | 42     |  0.001% | 
 | 703  | Gulpin             |  0.00012% | 70     |  0.001% | 47     |  0.001% | 
 | 704  | Nidorina           |  0.00011% | 127    |  0.002% | 108    |  0.003% | 
 | 705  | Electrike          |  0.00011% | 32     |  0.001% | 28     |  0.001% | 
 | 706  | Binacle            |  0.00010% | 33     |  0.001% | 23     |  0.001% | 
 | 707  | Clauncher          |  0.00010% | 28     |  0.001% | 22     |  0.001% | 
 | 708  | Swablu             |  0.00010% | 33     |  0.001% | 32     |  0.001% | 
 | 709  | Beldum             |  0.00010% | 23     |  0.000% | 21     |  0.001% | 
 | 710  | Skorupi            |  0.00009% | 60     |  0.001% | 58     |  0.001% | 
 | 711  | Slugma             |  0.00009% | 49     |  0.001% | 34     |  0.001% | 
 | 712  | Snorunt            |  0.00009% | 28     |  0.001% | 25     |  0.001% | 
 | 713  | Pumpkaboo-Small    |  0.00008% | 24     |  0.000% | 17     |  0.000% | 
 | 714  | Nincada            |  0.00008% | 46     |  0.001% | 39     |  0.001% | 
 | 715  | Blitzle            |  0.00008% | 28     |  0.001% | 27     |  0.001% | 
 | 716  | Gothita            |  0.00008% | 19     |  0.000% | 16     |  0.000% | 
 | 717  | NidoranF           |  0.00006% | 46     |  0.001% | 34     |  0.001% | 
 | 718  | Burmy              |  0.00004% | 35     |  0.001% | 30     |  0.001% | 
 | 719  | Golett             |  0.00003% | 41     |  0.001% | 34     |  0.001% | 
 | 720  | Slakoth            |  0.00003% | 28     |  0.001% | 14     |  0.000% | 
 | 721  | Makuhita           |  0.00002% | 24     |  0.000% | 22     |  0.001% | 
Code:
 + ------------------ + --------- + 
 | Pokemon            | Diff (%)  | 
 | Rotom-Wash         | +6.21942% | 
 | Landorus-Therian   | +5.10441% | 
 | Heatran            | +4.56550% | 
 | Aegislash          | +4.22298% | 
 | Conkeldurr         | +3.39458% | 
 | Thundurus          | +3.05905% | 
 | Latios             | +2.91635% | 
 | Genesect           | +2.67645% | 
 | Bisharp            | +2.43528% | 
 | Landorus           | +2.27128% | 
 | Pinsir             | +2.14301% | 
 | Deoxys-Speed       | +1.94968% | 
 | Mandibuzz          | +1.68161% | 
 | Kyurem-Black       | +1.50065% | 
 | Tyranitar          | +1.49647% | 
 | Latias             | +1.46605% | 
 | Keldeo             | +1.43986% | 
 | Excadrill          | +1.43726% | 
 | Venusaur           | +1.34605% | 
 | Talonflame         | +1.25129% | 
 | Garchomp           | +1.24679% | 
 | Skarmory           | +1.09338% | 
 | Manaphy            | +1.02805% | 
 | Deoxys-Defense     | +1.01984% | 
 | Azumarill          | +1.01790% | 
 | Terrakion          | +0.91303% | 
 | Lucario            | +0.82019% | 
 | Chansey            | +0.76676% | 
 | Scizor             | +0.68383% | 
 | Zapdos             | +0.59724% | 
 | Hippowdon          | +0.51843% | 
 | Clefable           | +0.51653% | 
 | Manectric          | +0.49509% | 
 | Celebi             | +0.40877% | 
 | Tornadus-Therian   | +0.31944% | 
 | Suicune            | +0.28368% | 
 | Gyarados           | +0.26394% | 
 | Quagsire           | +0.23384% | 
 | Mamoswine          | +0.22749% | 
 | Mawile             | +0.21716% | 
 | Dugtrio            | +0.21069% | 
 | Chesnaught         | +0.19631% | 
 | Entei              | +0.11411% | 
 | Gorebyss           | -0.10109% | 
 | Cradily            | -0.10298% | 
 | Tangrowth          | -0.10336% | 
 | Cresselia          | -0.10535% | 
 | Zangoose           | -0.10550% | 
 | Pikachu            | -0.10597% | 
 | Heliolisk          | -0.10694% | 
 | Durant             | -0.10921% | 
 | Meowstic           | -0.11024% | 
 | Swellow            | -0.11437% | 
 | Dragalge           | -0.11605% | 
 | Mismagius          | -0.11652% | 
 | Sylveon            | -0.11872% | 
 | Magnezone          | -0.11959% | 
 | Drifblim           | -0.12154% | 
 | Carbink            | -0.12232% | 
 | Golurk             | -0.12244% | 
 | Shedinja           | -0.12279% | 
 | Slaking            | -0.12947% | 
 | Yanmega            | -0.13271% | 
 | Muk                | -0.13319% | 
 | Leafeon            | -0.13455% | 
 | Flygon             | -0.13811% | 
 | Empoleon           | -0.14021% | 
 | Torkoal            | -0.14089% | 
 | Lilligant          | -0.14490% | 
 | Steelix            | -0.14597% | 
 | Charizard          | -0.14775% | 
 | Krookodile         | -0.15198% | 
 | Medicham           | -0.15322% | 
 | Flareon            | -0.15896% | 
 | Slowking           | -0.16275% | 
 | Jirachi            | -0.16490% | 
 | Barbaracle         | -0.16664% | 
 | Feraligatr         | -0.16706% | 
 | Reuniclus          | -0.16841% | 
 | Gastrodon          | -0.16851% | 
 | Sharpedo           | -0.16872% | 
 | Lapras             | -0.16933% | 
 | Dusknoir           | -0.17022% | 
 | Vivillon           | -0.17528% | 
 | Slurpuff           | -0.17741% | 
 | Hitmontop          | -0.17813% | 
 | Avalugg            | -0.17994% | 
 | Delphox            | -0.18124% | 
 | Ludicolo           | -0.18881% | 
 | Banette            | -0.19066% | 
 | Tyrantrum          | -0.19250% | 
 | Hitmonlee          | -0.20465% | 
 | Diggersby          | -0.20853% | 
 | Roserade           | -0.21092% | 
 | Typhlosion         | -0.21093% | 
 | Politoed           | -0.21425% | 
 | Honchkrow          | -0.21548% | 
 | Froslass           | -0.21747% | 
 | Drapion            | -0.22229% | 
 | Clawitzer          | -0.22298% | 
 | Gallade            | -0.22461% | 
 | Weezing            | -0.23060% | 
 | Cinccino           | -0.24154% | 
 | Eelektross         | -0.24991% | 
 | Zoroark            | -0.25629% | 
 | Hydreigon          | -0.26395% | 
 | Hawlucha           | -0.26868% | 
 | Gardevoir          | -0.27486% | 
 | Kingdra            | -0.27935% | 
 | Sceptile           | -0.28328% | 
 | Toxicroak          | -0.28507% | 
 | Porygon-Z          | -0.28953% | 
 | Mienshao           | -0.29185% | 
 | Exploud            | -0.29445% | 
 | Houndoom           | -0.30077% | 
 | Ampharos           | -0.30157% | 
 | Jellicent          | -0.33421% | 
 | Sigilyph           | -0.34911% | 
 | Crawdaunt          | -0.35044% | 
 | Shuckle            | -0.35787% | 
 | Machamp            | -0.36897% | 
 | Dusclops           | -0.39916% | 
 | Weavile            | -0.41656% | 
 | Ninjask            | -0.41791% | 
 | Swampert           | -0.43013% | 
 | Whimsicott         | -0.43688% | 
 | Scrafty            | -0.44295% | 
 | Snorlax            | -0.44573% | 
 | Porygon2           | -0.45099% | 
 | Vaporeon           | -0.45279% | 
 | Florges            | -0.45634% | 
 | Malamar            | -0.46598% | 
 | Heracross          | -0.47208% | 
 | Haxorus            | -0.48257% | 
 | Donphan            | -0.48589% | 
 | Breloom            | -0.48627% | 
 | Aerodactyl         | -0.48795% | 
 | Milotic            | -0.48841% | 
 | Absol              | -0.49092% | 
 | Crobat             | -0.49148% | 
 | Starmie            | -0.50155% | 
 | Tentacruel         | -0.52283% | 
 | Electivire         | -0.52946% | 
 | Cofagrigus         | -0.53777% | 
 | Ninetales          | -0.54454% | 
 | Blastoise          | -0.56334% | 
 | Aggron             | -0.56915% | 
 | Ambipom            | -0.58281% | 
 | Darmanitan         | -0.58349% | 
 | Klefki             | -0.58689% | 
 | Forretress         | -0.60942% | 
 | Noivern            | -0.61497% | 
 | Scolipede          | -0.63869% | 
 | Blissey            | -0.70539% | 
 | Nidoking           | -0.70979% | 
 | Chandelure         | -0.73725% | 
 | Umbreon            | -0.74406% | 
 | Metagross          | -0.79793% | 
 | Arcanine           | -0.81081% | 
 | Salamence          | -0.83072% | 
 | Jolteon            | -0.83667% | 
 | Smeargle           | -0.91372% | 
 | Ferrothorn         | -0.99211% | 
 | Infernape          | -1.11624% | 
 | Gengar             | -1.16519% | 
 | Sableye            | -1.18485% | 
 | Trevenant          | -1.22044% | 
 | Galvantula         | -1.24009% | 
 | Volcarona          | -1.24617% | 
 | Gliscor            | -1.29378% | 
 | Alakazam           | -1.29563% | 
 | Togekiss           | -1.35158% | 
 | Dragonite          | -1.42432% | 
 | Goodra             | -1.54641% | 
 | Espeon             | -1.63158% | 
 | Cloyster           | -1.90415% | 
 | Greninja           | -2.09742% | 
Code:
 | Pokemon            | Diff (%)  | 
 | Aegislash          | +6.54398% | 
 | Thundurus          | +5.17120% | 
 | Landorus-Therian   | +3.91485% | 
 | Bisharp            | +3.89452% | 
 | Keldeo             | +2.54990% | 
 | Landorus           | +2.52091% | 
 | Genesect           | +2.28686% | 
 | Pinsir             | +2.24951% | 
 | Rotom-Wash         | +1.97106% | 
 | Latios             | +1.93596% | 
 | Chansey            | +1.92621% | 
 | Latias             | +1.86263% | 
 | Deoxys-Speed       | +1.84615% | 
 | Garchomp           | +1.83291% | 
 | Kyurem-Black       | +1.81120% | 
 | Deoxys-Defense     | +1.66886% | 
 | Manaphy            | +1.44676% | 
 | Skarmory           | +1.31042% | 
 | Heatran            | +1.27834% | 
 | Zapdos             | +1.21816% | 
 | Hippowdon          | +0.93256% | 
 | Lucario            | +0.72900% | 
 | Venusaur           | +0.72140% | 
 | Azumarill          | +0.66470% | 
 | Clefable           | +0.65379% | 
 | Conkeldurr         | +0.54123% | 
 | Tyranitar          | +0.51084% | 
 | Dugtrio            | +0.46755% | 
 | Chesnaught         | +0.44140% | 
 | Terrakion          | +0.43676% | 
 | Quagsire           | +0.42543% | 
 | Suicune            | +0.38666% | 
 | Mawile             | +0.37076% | 
 | Rhyperior          | +0.23702% | 
 | Registeel          | +0.20068% | 
 | Mandibuzz          | +0.18247% | 
 | Raikou             | +0.17414% | 
 | Meloetta           | +0.12137% | 
 | Scrafty            | -0.10364% | 
 | Shiftry            | -0.10397% | 
 | Sceptile           | -0.10529% | 
 | Drapion            | -0.10530% | 
 | Avalugg            | -0.10856% | 
 | Chatot             | -0.11224% | 
 | Porygon-Z          | -0.11254% | 
 | Magnezone          | -0.11407% | 
 | Shuckle            | -0.11971% | 
 | Honchkrow          | -0.12228% | 
 | Gourgeist-Super    | -0.12351% | 
 | Slurpuff           | -0.12765% | 
 | Weezing            | -0.13114% | 
 | Diggersby          | -0.13685% | 
 | Ninjask            | -0.13946% | 
 | Houndoom           | -0.13997% | 
 | Cresselia          | -0.14002% | 
 | Flygon             | -0.14082% | 
 | Tangrowth          | -0.14600% | 
 | Hitmontop          | -0.14944% | 
 | Froslass           | -0.15384% | 
 | Cinccino           | -0.15900% | 
 | Exploud            | -0.16333% | 
 | Weavile            | -0.16411% | 
 | Sigilyph           | -0.16908% | 
 | Toxicroak          | -0.17390% | 
 | Malamar            | -0.17558% | 
 | Dusclops           | -0.18075% | 
 | Electivire         | -0.18115% | 
 | Mienshao           | -0.19041% | 
 | Roserade           | -0.19048% | 
 | Zoroark            | -0.19134% | 
 | Wobbuffet          | -0.19642% | 
 | Crawdaunt          | -0.20901% | 
 | Scolipede          | -0.21026% | 
 | Medicham           | -0.21405% | 
 | Hydreigon          | -0.22964% | 
 | Ampharos           | -0.23026% | 
 | Hawlucha           | -0.23316% | 
 | Jirachi            | -0.23493% | 
 | Snorlax            | -0.24741% | 
 | Aerodactyl         | -0.25429% | 
 | Rotom-Heat         | -0.25521% | 
 | Smeargle           | -0.25979% | 
 | Reuniclus          | -0.26572% | 
 | Thundurus-Therian  | -0.27152% | 
 | Heliolisk          | -0.27562% | 
 | Milotic            | -0.28495% | 
 | Sylveon            | -0.28504% | 
 | Ninetales          | -0.28742% | 
 | Ambipom            | -0.29059% | 
 | Machamp            | -0.29514% | 
 | Manectric          | -0.30720% | 
 | Cofagrigus         | -0.30869% | 
 | Gardevoir          | -0.31255% | 
 | Swampert           | -0.32764% | 
 | Gastrodon          | -0.33817% | 
 | Celebi             | -0.34319% | 
 | Slowbro            | -0.34431% | 
 | Whimsicott         | -0.34523% | 
 | Umbreon            | -0.38372% | 
 | Metagross          | -0.38395% | 
 | Absol              | -0.38690% | 
 | Scizor             | -0.39416% | 
 | Aggron             | -0.39471% | 
 | Blastoise          | -0.39684% | 
 | Staraptor          | -0.40560% | 
 | Crobat             | -0.41944% | 
 | Haxorus            | -0.42104% | 
 | Heracross          | -0.42176% | 
 | Vaporeon           | -0.42562% | 
 | Nidoking           | -0.43386% | 
 | Noivern            | -0.43776% | 
 | Jellicent          | -0.44954% | 
 | Florges            | -0.45005% | 
 | Jolteon            | -0.50144% | 
 | Darmanitan         | -0.52042% | 
 | Chandelure         | -0.52283% | 
 | Arcanine           | -0.54481% | 
 | Porygon2           | -0.62017% | 
 | Excadrill          | -0.69174% | 
 | Forretress         | -0.72949% | 
 | Klefki             | -0.75697% | 
 | Donphan            | -0.76109% | 
 | Gyarados           | -0.77661% | 
 | Mamoswine          | -0.79663% | 
 | Talonflame         | -0.81914% | 
 | Sableye            | -0.86591% | 
 | Starmie            | -0.87525% | 
 | Salamence          | -0.88500% | 
 | Blissey            | -0.91466% | 
 | Breloom            | -0.93082% | 
 | Espeon             | -0.94691% | 
 | Charizard          | -0.97979% | 
 | Cloyster           | -1.02041% | 
 | Dragonite          | -1.11560% | 
 | Tentacruel         | -1.13745% | 
 | Volcarona          | -1.14570% | 
 | Togekiss           | -1.16010% | 
 | Trevenant          | -1.16198% | 
 | Gengar             | -1.21172% | 
 | Goodra             | -1.24093% | 
 | Infernape          | -1.42735% | 
 | Alakazam           | -1.44582% | 
 | Galvantula         | -1.51678% | 
 | Gliscor            | -1.54941% | 
 | Ferrothorn         | -1.86079% | 
 | Greninja           | -2.89864% | 

Sorry for the double-post, but I really don't want to try editing the above.

Avg. weight is a nice metric here, because it gives the weight of the average player (per match) vs. the weight of the BEST player (again, per match). So in 1630, the best players count 7x as much as average players. In 1760, we're talking 60x.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So it seems to me that the only clear reason to not use 1760 stats would be concerns over a small sample size meaning one truly dedicated player can have a distressingly large effect. (By my math, we're looking at the effective sample size for last month being 40,792 in the 1760 stats). This means someone playing 500 battles (which seems to be about as much as is practical in one month) can be as much as 1.2% of the stats, which is troubling. (For reference, 1630 gives a sample of ~356,936). A better number than this ~40,000 yielded by the 1760 stats would be ~150,000 games (this drops one dedicated person down to ~.333%, so basically removing the sampling concerns from the 1760 stats. If we assume this is our goal, and that we have a relatively normal distribution of people, I'm coming out with ~1690 giving the correct sample size... would it be possible to get these stats to compare (and check my math on how large of a sample this gives)?
There are also questions about what this would do for lower tiers with smaller usage, but 150k battles in ou was about what we got in february 2012, and this wasn't raised as a concern for lower tiers then (with the one exception being Metang, but that would be very difficult seeing as this forces you to keep a reasonable winning record), so I'm tempted to say this isn't too big of a concern.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
Creator of PS
So it seems to me that the only clear reason to not use 1760 stats would be concerns over a small sample size meaning one truly dedicated player can have a distressingly large effect. (By my math, we're looking at the effective sample size for last month being 40,792 in the 1760 stats). This means someone playing 500 battles (which seems to be about as much as is practical in one month) can be as much as 1.2% of the stats, which is troubling.
Is that sample size of 40k weighted? I'd like to hear from Antar what percentage effect 500 battles from a top player has on the stats.

Once again, excuse me if what i say has already been covered or is impossible, but why not work on this aspect. If atm the best players have a weight of less than twice of those of noobs, why not make it so that good players have ten, twenty, or even higher influence, in order to counteract the huge influence of bad players in the ladder on the stats?
Since you replied directly to me, I'm going to explicitly confirm what Antar is saying: that's exactly what we're planning to do.

All increasing the target rating for weighting does is: increases the percentage effect higher players have and decreases the effect lower players have on usage stats.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow. I expected the 1630 stats to be quite a bit more of an improvement than this. Call it confirmation bias, but the 1760 stats represent the OU metagame at a competitive level much better, while the 1630s are just disappointing. In making this proposal, my goal was for us to end up using usage stats that are good, not slightly less mediocre. Because, that's exactly what the 1630 stats are.

Initially, one may look at the 1630 stats and think, well, most of the things that 'should' be OU are OU. But, we still see the mediocre Pokemon in OU. Trevenant, Donphan, Klefki, Tentacruel, Starmie, Galvantula...all Pokemon that are either plain bad or at least fairly mediocre in OU. These stats represent not nearly as much of an improvement, as the stats do not represent Pokemon used in a competitive environment by good players. Take Thundurus, the most-used Pokemon in SPL. We see it just in the top 30 in the 1630 stats, but up to the top 15 in the 1760 stats. The 1630s do not place Manaphy and Deoxys-D as OU. Less obvious things are Chansey below Blissey, Zapdos' MUCH decreased usage, and Infernape up so high.

At this point, it might seem like I'm trying to shape the OU tier according to my preferences, but the fact of the matter is that with Chansey used less than Blissey (which is clearly different in the 1760 stats), and top-tier sweeper Manaphy as well as top hazard setter Deoxys-D in UU, as well as one of the five best Pokemon in the tier barely in the top 30 (Thundurus), the 1630 stats are just disappointing. They're an improvement, but not good. Is the goal to settle for a little bit better, but still pretty mediocre, or to actually get something good/decent? I sincerely doubt anybody wants mediocre stats; thus, I see little reason not to favor 1760 stats.

One problem that has been brought up is sample size. 50,000 battles of what we can deem to be competitive play between two players that are at least pretty good seems like a more than large enough number to me.
So it seems to me that the only clear reason to not use 1760 stats would be concerns over a small sample size meaning one truly dedicated player can have a distressingly large effect. (By my math, we're looking at the effective sample size for last month being 40,792 in the 1760 stats). This means someone playing 500 battles (which seems to be about as much as is practical in one month) can be as much as 1.2% of the stats, which is troubling. (For reference, 1630 gives a sample of ~356,936). A better number than this ~40,000 yielded by the 1760 stats would be ~150,000 games (this drops one dedicated person down to ~.333%, so basically removing the sampling concerns from the 1760 stats. If we assume this is our goal, and that we have a relatively normal distribution of people, I'm coming out with ~1690 giving the correct sample size... would it be possible to get these stats to compare (and check my math on how large of a sample this gives)?
There are also questions about what this would do for lower tiers with smaller usage, but 150k battles in ou was about what we got in february 2012, and this wasn't raised as a concern for lower tiers then (with the one exception being Metang, but that would be very difficult seeing as this forces you to keep a reasonable winning record), so I'm tempted to say this isn't too big of a concern.
One player who has played 500 whole battles (which no high-up current alt on the PS ladder has -- or at least before the reset) that has a high ranking making up 1.2% of the stats is not a bad thing IMO. This player is both skilled and extremely dedicated, and 1.2% is not exactly a large amount. The most I've seen is like 350 battles, anyways, and this is one person. Very skilled, dedicated players making an actual veritable impact on the stats with a lot of battles is also a motivation for said player to ladder more, thus increasing the quality of players on the ladder. There isn't anything inherently wrong with these players making a somewhat sizable impact on the stats that isn't even that big -- at least, as far as I can see.

I think it should take some amount of effort. There are a lot of players playing to win. I don't think anyone walks onto the ladder saying 'I want to lose'. That's not how it works. A cutoff of around 1600 says 'hey you somewhat know what you are doing'. A cutoff of around 1760 says 'hey you're pretty good'. 1760 is not too elite -- there is still a plenty large sample size/amount of players that will battle with this rating. If we go with 1630, we are not getting good players above the weighted cutoff -- we are getting just above the average (mediocre) player.

Overall, using 1760 stats gives us stats that actually, at least partially, represent a high level of competitive play. The 1630s do not give us the same benefits.

e: oh and 3k :]

Zarel and Imanalt, blargh. Maths is hard. Assume 2.6 million battles a month. Theoretically, avg. weight will be:

Code:
integrate ((exp(-x^2/2)/sqrt(2*pi))*0.5*(1+erf((x-D)/sqrt(2)))) from -infinity to infinity
(pop into Wolfram Alpha replacing the D in the erf with the # of std.devs above 1500)

So:
  • cutoff = 0 : avg weight = 1
  • cutoff = 1500 : avg weight = 0.5
  • 1630 : 0.24
  • 1695 : 0.14
  • 1760 : 0.08
This is a bit off observed... hmm... crap.

Okay, pretend it wasn't for a sec.

In any scenario, we imagine that the weight of top players will be 1.

So that means that each 500 battles by a top player contributes...
  • cutoff = 0 : 0.019%
  • 1500 : 0.038%
  • 1630 : 0.080%
  • 1695 : 0.13%
  • 1760 : 0.24%
Still perfectly reasonable even at 1760 levels.

Then again, in actuality avg. weight for 1760 stats was 0.016, so 500 battles by a top player is indeed 1.2%.

I should probably try to figure out why the distribution is off. If it's just the majority of players having 1-2 battles, then fine, whatever. But if the std.dev is not 130, we might need to rescale again (shit).

Edit: one assumption of the above is that rating does not correlate with number of battles played. This is based on previous observations but should be verified.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you don't think 1630 is too easy:

8-0 and I have 1668 Glicko. 1630 takes minimal effort to achieve as a Glicko rank. Speaking to some others, Ash Borer has an alt at 1791 Glicko with 28-3. CyclicCompound has one at 1707 with 23-6. 1760 is not exactly easy-peasy, it actually takes some effort. Our cutoff should not be this easy to achieve. However, 1760 is far from too elite. User atomicllamas has an alt that is 53-20 and has 1792 Glicko. Achieving this 1760 Glicko takes effort, but is far from too elite.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)