The UU Open VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting an extension for my series with iPro. I believe that due to our schedules, we won't be able to line anything up again until NEXT weekend (7/21-7/22). If this can not be granted, I would like to claim activity as he has missed our scheduled time twice so far.

Tagging my opp in this so he can weigh in in case he feels like I am not representing the situation well enough.
I dont believe you should get activity win due to the fact that you were only able to play 2 specific days in 2 weeks and while i did miss both times its really not my fault that i did because of how late they were

Activity, my opponent His has not been online since July 3rd, and missed our first scheduled time. I have contacted again, but opponent still has not been online.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Still no answer from my oppo, but I already asked for the AW and I'm not in the list of Byes. I have a screenshot if you want :
People who were given byes were those that were straight up asked to take the win by their opponents, which is why you're not in the list of Byes. Activity Win requests are only handled at the end of the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)