The UU Open VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled a time with my opponent and they missed it. Waited on main and smogtours for 2 and a half hours after agreed time, will try to reschedule.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as it is more than 4 hours since the agreed time for mine and my opponents battle, you can see us agree on it on his profile, I would like to claim a win on activity. Is this ok or do I need to wait more?
My opponent never showed up for our scheduled game, the decision on what time is on my profile. This is my first tournament so I don't know what the procedure is exactly.
PSA to everyone else as well. You can post if your opp is inactive or missed a time but since the deadline is still more than a week away, try to reschedule.

Nuked

a moon full of stars and astral cars
is a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm posting just to say that it looks like my opponent won't be fighting me anytime soon, seeing as they haven't been on Smogon since Monday (and that was after I left a message on their wall, meaning that they saw it and ignored it) so I'm requesting inactivity or a sub.

My opponent hasn't responded to my message which was on Monday about our match but his last login was an hour ago so he isn't acknowledging the challenge. So I'd like to request a substitute.

I contacted my opponent, but my opponent is not responding that much. Calling Activity Win
I've responded several times - i was busy from the last vm and 24 hours later (sorry I have a life) - I've suggested a scheduled time for tonight. tagging Eyan to let him know I am contacting my opponent and that I shouldn't be given an activity loss from complete BS

I cant find my opponent wormpal's account on ps and he hasnt responded to my forum message. Just letting you know dont activity loss me bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)