The UU Open VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Opponent missed scheduled time, and barely ever checks Smogon. I had issues being available at this time but since we had no other option, I obliged to playing now. He hasn't turned up. He's unable to play tomorrow, and hence we have no other time to play before the deadline. Requesting activity please.

edit: he told me to take the win

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as of this post, do check if your win (or loss) has been updated in the OP. for those that were given wins by your opponents, you should be listed under the Byes. if there are any discrepancies, let me know. doing this now would save me a ton of time come the deadline.

right now, there are 190 non-Bye matchups that haven't been played yet. 24 hours before the deadline I'll be tagging the players for all those regardless of whether you've posted for activity here or not just to get any last minute posts in. it also pings those that i haven't recorded the wins for. reminder that if you're posting for activity, make sure your scheduling efforts are visible to me. i'm not psychic as to be able to see smogon pms, discord pms, or scheduling on PS. thanks!

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Activity, contacted dude the day the thread went up he didn’t reply until the Friday and even then didn’t comment to notify me to ask me to play on a day I couldn’t play on. Since then has not been online.

A901857C-7389-4E70-9C8A-D46D0AF50F4B.png

Last edited:

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Contacted opponent on the 2nd but he hasn't been online since the 25th of June, requesting activity
UU open.PNG

Requesting an extension for my series with iPro. I believe that due to our schedules, we won't be able to line anything up again until NEXT weekend (7/21-7/22). If this can not be granted, I would like to claim activity as he has missed our scheduled time twice so far.

Tagging my opp in this so he can weigh in in case he feels like I am not representing the situation well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)