The Wish Of The Altantic [OU Offensive RMT]

- Introduction -

So yeah, I was looking for a sweeper to build my team around and I wanted something with some decent bulk to aid my sweep. I looked at stuff like Nasty Plot Togekiss and DDNite, but one certain poke stood out to me. That certain poke is the ultimate "BS HAXER", Jirachi. It's mainly known for making your opponent rage quit, but, with Calm Mind, this set doesn't rely on hax to sweep. It simply hides behind it's bulk and CMs away until it's strong enough to kill the other person's team. On top of all that, it has nice typing which makes it the perfect pokemon to build my team around. With all that said, let's get on to the team building.
- Team Building Process -

Well, this team was built around Jirachi, so it's obviously not gonna be here...

Gyarados was a great addition to Jirachi because it's resistant to Fire and Ground, both of which Jirachi is weak to. It also is a great sweeper alongside Jirachi making them a semi-core.

I needed something else that could take a Fire Blast if Gyara was down plus I wanted an answer to Rotoms who could come in on Gyarados. This thing can also set up rocks which I really needed to wear down my opponent.

Shaymin completed my F/W/G core and gave me a nice check to Offensive Gyarados who could run through my team.

Rotom-W gives me a nice Spin Blocker, a check to Lucario, and it can come in later for clean up.

I lacked a pure revenge killer for Tyranitar and a scout, so Flygon seemed like the perfect fit. Plus, a STABed EQ on the team couldn't hurt. :P

- Synergy Chart -

- Under The Microscope -

Heatran (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Stealth Rock
- Overheat
Ah, the mighty SpecsTran lead. This thing rapes the hell out of so many opposing leads, it's not even funny. It destroys Machamps lurking around thinking "lolshucatran" and Dynamicpunch away. SpecsTran also can ALWAYS OHKO Lead Metagross holding the Occa Berry. While being my lead, Heatran still can come in on fire type moves lured in my Jirachi or Shaymin. The fiery giant also is a member of my F/W/G core. Earth Power is a standard move on Tran and kills off other Heatrans, HP Grass is mainly for Swampert, but can hit other ground types as well, and I slapped on Stealth Rock because it couldn't find a place besides here on my team.

Green means easy to deal with.
Orange means somewhat problematic.
Red means difficult to handle.

Azelf: I pretty much own this thing if it doesn't have HP Ground.
Machamp: Overheat for the KO.
Dragonite: I go to Rotom-W for the Superpower or EQ and try killing it off.
Roserade: I send in something to take the sleep and go back to Heatran.
Swampert: HP Grass destroys it.
Heatran: I go immediately to Gyara or if I'm feeling ballsy I stay in.
Tyranitar: Switch to Flygon.
Ninjask: SR on the Protect and switch to Gyara.
Metagross: Overheat kills it.
Aerodactyl: I go out to Shaymin, take a hit or two and Seed Flare.
Jirachi: SR or Overheat first turn works.
Infernape: I switch to Gyara.

Rotom-w @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
This is my favorite washing machine in the world. Rotom-W is my spin blocker, helps me keep my rocks in play for Jirachi, and it's my Luke check. It can also hit pretty hard holding Life Orb which makes it a great clean up poke for late game. My favorite part about this Rotom is the surpise kills it gets on two of the metagame's top threats: Heatran and Tyranitar. People usually expect Specs Rotom-W, so they think they can easily come in on a Shadow Ball with their Heatran, but I hit them with a 120 base power Hydro Pump. The same thing works on Tyranitar, although it can come in on the Thunderbolt as well and Hydro pump is a 2HKO at best. Thunderbolt and Shadow ball are the usual STAB, Hydro Pump was mentioned before, and Pain Split is for some much needed recovery with Life Orb taking a toll on Rotom.

Flygon (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SDef
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Thuderpunch
Yeah, here it is, the generic ScarfGon. It somehow finds a way on a lot of my teams because it's a great revenge killer and a nice scout at the same time. This thing makes a good revenge killer for things who can kill my team such as Dragonite and Gyarados. Flygon's typing also allows it to come in on a lot of attacks, and destroy the opponent's poke with a poweful STABed Earthquake or Outrage. Honestly, this team wouldn't function if Flygon wasn't here to get so many key KOs. The moves are fairly standard, U-turn for scouting, Outrage and Earthquake (previously mentioned) are its primary attacking options, and Thunderpunch is for hitting Gyarados harder. Oh yeah, I chose Jolly over Adamant just so I can get as much speed as possible.

Roserade (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Energy Ball
- Toxic Spikes
- Sleep Powder
- Rest

It was reccomended by a couple people that I should switch Shaymin for a Roserade. I switch has worked rather nicely. Although my team is a bit frail now, I get some much needed Toxic Spikes support on this team for Jirachi. This thing can also be a nice special wall as well. It's a pretty nice Suicune and Vaporeon check as it can stall them with Toxic Spikes and hit them with STABed Energy Balls. I also love to put to sleep Heatrans who think they can switch into Roserade. It helps regulate one of SubCM Rachi's biggest threats. As I said before, Energy Ball is Roserade's primary STAB, but I'm thinking of changing it to Grass Knot. Toxic Spikes is self-explanatory and Sleep Powder is for crippling stuff on the switch (Heatran, Infernape, etc.). Rest is for some recovery and abuses Roserade's Natural Cure ability.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP/72 Atk/96 Def/184 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge

Gyarados is probably one of, if not the best, physical sweeper in OU right now and it fits in perfectly in this team. It makes a great partner with Jirachi thanks to its resists to Fire and Ground. If Jirachi is down early, Gyarados automatically fills in as the star of the team. It can wreck anything the opponent brings if it gets enough DDs off. I chose the Bulky DD version instead of going for the Offensive version because I thought with Life Orb and Stealth Rock damage, Gyarados wouldn't be around for as long as it could. Plus, having Taunt to stop status moves like Thunder Wave or Toxic can prove to be quite convenient although I have Shaymin as a Cleric. Even if rocks are in play, I still carry Leftovers and bulk to preserve Gyarados as long as I can. Gyarados is another member of my F/W/G and it also makes a extra check to Heatran, alongside Flygon. Waterfall is its standard STAB move and Stone Edge for Zapdos and Kingdra. Dragon Dance is self explanatory and Taunt was explained above.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/176 Spd/80 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Psychic/Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Finally, the pokemon you've all wanted to see, the star of the team, Jirachi. When people see Jirachi, they know it's an immediate threat. This set takes it to a whole new level and it's probably of of Jirachi's most underrated ones. Jirachi already has a powerful Psychic under its belt, but with Calm Mind its power is tremendous. I chose the SubCM over Wish Calm Mind because I love the idea of having a sub to hide behind while you're sweeping. Also, with max HP EVs, Jirachi has enough bulk to make a lot of use out of them. Pretty much what I do is come in on a move that does practically nothing Jirachi or one that it resists, sub on the switch, and hide behind the sub while I set up and proceed to sweep. Although, I'm missing out of the Wish action that might be helpful to my other teammates with the other version of CMRachi, this Jirachi still has a nice chance to sweep. Also, I chose this Jirachi set over Superachi because of the extra bulk. The EVs let me outspeed positive base 90s (such as Jolly Lucario) and neutral base 100s. The rest is thrown into Special Attack for some extra power. Psychic over Flash Cannon here because of more power and the ability to hit Swampert, but I'm definitely considering switching to Flash Cannon because I HATE running into Tyranitar and Celebi. Thunderbolt has great coverage with Psychic and allows me to kill off bulky waters and Skarmory with ease. Substitute can also provide some scouting if I need it, but it's not its main function.

- Conclusion -

Thanks for reading my RMT. This team mainly revolves around my RachiGyara combo and getting a sweep off with Jirachi, but Gyarados if I must. Please leave some constructive criticism and/or suggestions to help my team improve. Thanks again!

Changes will be in red.

- Threat List -

Green means easy to deal with.
Orange means somewhat problematic.
Red means it's a big threat.

Heatran: Gyarados and Flygon can check it.
Scizor: Rotom-W if it's locked into Superpower, BP, or U-Turn.
Gyarados: Shaymin can come in and check it.
Tyranitar: Depends on what it's locked into. Every team member is resistant to one of its moves.
Starmie: Shaymin can come in, take an Ice Beam and still KO.
Gengar: I don't have too much for this. I have to get a Psychic in with Rachi. If not, I revenge it with Flygon.
Jirachi: Heatran can come on pretty much anything.
Infernape: Infernape says hi to Gyara.
Metagross: Rotom, Shaymin, and Heatran.
Swampert: I have Shaymin and Heatran has HP Grass.
Dragonite: I gotta get an Intimidate off with Gyarados and revenge with Flygon. If Flygon is down, I'm screwed.
Blissey: Ohey Gyara.
Machamp: I go to Gyarados or Rotom-W on the Dyanamicpunch.
Lucario: I go to Gyara for the Intimidate and Rotom checks it.
Flygon: Everything on my team is resistant to at least one of its attacks.
Azelf: Tran unless it's carrying HP Ground.
Breloom: Usually Gyara for the sleep and Intimidate.
Rotom: I switch to Heatran.
Gliscor: Shaymin and Gyarados.
Skarmory: Heatran dominates.
Vaporeon: Shaymin or Rotom.
Suicune: Shaymin or Rotom.
Celebi: Heatran kills it.
Jolteon: Flygon is its worst enemy.
Kingdra: Hard to deal with. Mainly Gyara for the attack drop and Shaymin can eventually kill it.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Hello Eradicator nice team you have here, solid and by the looks of it there aren't any major threats for this team. You should have some precaution against Nasty Plot Infernape, you dont have anything mentioned about that in your threat list but once Infernape is +2 it can seriously harm your team. Infernape's main way to set up is vs. Shaymin or against Heatran when it is locked on HP Grass/Stealth Rock. You say your initial switch into Infernape is Gyarados, in this case Gyarados recieves (78.6% - 92.7%) from Grass Knot which is a ko' after Stealth Rock damage. Your only chance from not getting swept is if Flygon has over 69% hp since Vaccum Wave does (57.8% - 68.1%) damage. If Flygon isn't in play or is in ko' range then Nasty Plot Infernape has the ability to sweep the rest of your team. In general this team relies on Flygon way to much and places you in situations where if Flygon isn't in play you can lose the battle. Threats like DD Dragonite depend on Flygon revenge killing with Outrage.I would indeed say CS Flygon holds this team together and places you in a position where you are pressured to keep Flygon alive whole match since it is your only scarfer.

I would insist you try scarf Rotom-W to preserve your teams fast paced momentum even if Flygon is ko'd. By making this transition you handle Nasty Plot Infernapes exceptionaly well with out taking Priority Damage. You also ensure Flygon back up against DD Dragonite since you can Trick it catching Dragonite in it's track while it Dragon Dances or if it Outrages then you bring in Jirachi to handle it. As of now you may be worried about having two scarfers on your team which necessarily isn't a problem at all it rather benefits your team preventing DD pokemon from sweeping.

Rotom - W @ Choice Scarf | Levitate
Timid | 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball | Hydro Pump | Trick

Solid team Eradicator Good Luck :toast:

I'd recommend you to replace Stone Edge with Bounce on your DD Gyara.
Not only Bounce provides great coverage and it's the most realiable way to hit bulky waters and grass types (which are Gyarados top counters) but also gives him extra leftovers recovery.

On your Jirachi I think Flash Cannon it's the best choice since pokés like Tyranitar and Celebi are very common and you already have reliable counters to Swampert and Rotom-A.

Anyway it looks like a good team, have fun with it!

Hello Eradicator nice team you have here, solid and by the looks of it there aren't any major threats for this team. You should have some precaution against Nasty Plot Infernape, you dont have anything mentioned about that in your threat list but once Infernape is +2 it can seriously harm your team. Infernape's main way to set up is vs. Shaymin or against Heatran when it is locked on HP Grass/Stealth Rock. You say your initial switch into Infernape is Gyarados, in this case Gyarados recieves (78.6% - 92.7%) from Grass Knot which is a ko' after Stealth Rock damage. Your only chance from not getting swept is if Flygon has over 69% hp since Vaccum Wave does (57.8% - 68.1%) damage. If Flygon isn't in play or is in ko' range then Nasty Plot Infernape has the ability to sweep the rest of your team. In general this team relies on Flygon way to much and places you in situations where if Flygon isn't in play you can lose the battle. Threats like DD Dragonite depend on Flygon revenge killing with Outrage.I would indeed say CS Flygon holds this team together and places you in a position where you are pressured to keep Flygon alive whole match since it is your only scarfer.

I would insist you try scarf Rotom-W to preserve your teams fast paced momentum even if Flygon is ko'd. By making this transition you handle Nasty Plot Infernapes exceptionaly well with out taking Priority Damage. You also ensure Flygon back up against DD Dragonite since you can Trick it catching Dragonite in it's track while it Dragon Dances or if it Outrages then you bring in Jirachi to handle it. As of now you may be worried about having two scarfers on your team which necessarily isn't a problem at all it rather benefits your team preventing DD pokemon from sweeping.

Rotom - W @ Choice Scarf | Levitate
Timid | 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball | Hydro Pump | Trick

Solid team Eradicator Good Luck :toast:
Hmm, good point. Well, since I don't have any faster priority I guess I could try it out. I don't like having 2 scarferes, but meh. Thanks for the rate.

I'd recommend you to replace Stone Edge with Bounce on your DD Gyara.
Not only Bounce provides great coverage and it's the most realiable way to hit bulky waters and grass types (which are Gyarados top counters) but also gives him extra leftovers recovery.

On your Jirachi I think Flash Cannon it's the best choice since pokés like Tyranitar and Celebi are very common and you already have reliable counters to Swampert and Rotom-A.

Anyway it looks like a good team, have fun with it!
Thanks for the rate. I'll try the moves changes out. :)

SpecsTran is a great lead, but its one notable downfall is that using it results in being locked into one move, which gives your opponent opportunities to set up.

An easy way to fix this while still retaining as much power as necessary would be to use Phil's Life Orb Lead Heatran set:

Heatran (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 174 HP/84 Spd/252 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Stealth Rock
- Overheat
- Hidden Power Grass
- Explosion

This set deals with opposing leads pretty much the same way as SpecsTran does. Overheat will do 96.1% - 113.4% to standard Anti-Lead Machamp, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Stone Edge on Flygon is used mostly to hit opposing Gyarados and Zapdos. Since Rotom is running a frailer spread, I'd recommend using Thunderpunch over Stone Edge to help revenge kill opposing Gyarados. Your team deals relatively well with Zapdos, and Shaymin is a good switch-in to it, so I feel that this change wouldn't have any adverse consequences.

Good luck with your team!

Hi Eradicator, this is a solid and well presented RMT but I think I can give you some good advice. I really think you could easily support Jirachi better with this team. You say that's who it's built around but Sub CM Jirachi really needs Toxic Spikes to work to the best of its ability. I think you could easily run Roserade over Shaymin. Roserade also beats bulky waters, but can also give you entry hazards support. Aromatherapy isn't doing to much for your team since you have immunities for every status between Heatran and Flygon. Natural Cure makes it even less of an issue. With Gyarados easily luring out Rotom-A, Roserade will find many chances to setup Toxic Spikes and in turn give Jirachi a much better chance of sweeping. The only downside with this change would be the loss of a good Gyarados "counter", but since bounce variants were beating it anyway it's not too big an issue. However, if you do make this change, I'd like to second Scimjara's suggestion of Scarf Rotom-W, just so that you have a surefire check to NP Infernape and Gyarados. There are a couple of Roserade sets you could run. It really depends if you want both T-spikes and Spikes. If Spikes don't seem to important running Sleep Powder is an excellent idea as many teams won't expect it from a mid game Roserade. Another option would be to simple lead with Roserade and change Heatran to something like Shuca or Passho. Rotom and Gyarados check the leads that would generally beat Roserade such as Metagross and Machamp. Well, hopefully you'll try out my suggestions. gl
Thanks for the rate! I'll try the Roserade out, but it seems my team might be a little frail in the long run. Can't hurt to try thoug and Toxic Spikes would be nice.

SpecsTran is a great lead, but its one notable downfall is that using it results in being locked into one move, which gives your opponent opportunities to set up.

Edit: I like the idea of LO and it works great., but I don't like the idea of losing speed.

An easy way to fix this while still retaining as much power as necessary would be to use Phil's Life Orb Lead Heatran set:

Heatran (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 174 HP/84 Spd/252 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Stealth Rock
- Overheat
- Hidden Power Grass
- Explosion

This set deals with opposing leads pretty much the same way as SpecsTran does. Overheat will do 96.1% - 113.4% to standard Anti-Lead Machamp, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Stone Edge on Flygon is used mostly to hit opposing Gyarados and Zapdos. Since Rotom is running a frailer spread, I'd recommend using Thunderpunch over Stone Edge to help revenge kill opposing Gyarados. Your team deals relatively well with Zapdos, and Shaymin is a good switch-in to it, so I feel that this change wouldn't have any adverse consequences.

Good luck with your team!
Thanks for the rate! I'll like the sound of the lead and I'll definitely try it out. Also, Thunderpunch will be tested as well.

Edit: Thunderpunch it is. :)

Hi, nice team. If you have problems with your team being too frail, you could try out CMWish Jirachi over SubCM. By having a Wish Passer, you can keep your team in good health. For example, if you are trying to set up with Jirachi you could Wish first so when the opponent switches to a counter like Heatran, you would go to Gyarados and Stealth Rock damage and damage from Heatran would be negated by Wish. Wish is a great move that, when used successfully, can keep your team alive throughout the match. CMWish Rachi also runs some bulk so you can check DDGyara with it should you need to. Hope I helped. Good Luck.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey,

Solid team. Jirachi's biggest asset is Toxic Spikes, so you should definitely take advantage of that. I'd like to second the suggestion to swap out Shaymin for Roserade. You can go with the bulky mid-game Roserade, providing you with a great check to bulky waters and Rotom, while also being an excellent lure for Heatran, whom Jirachi hates. Maxing out special defense and hp is ideal, with a moveset of Energy Ball/Sleep Powder/Toxic Spikes/Rest or HP Fire. Sleep Powder is great for luring innand incapacitating Heatran. HP Fire nails Scizor, while Rest is for survivability.

Since you now lose your Gyarados check, it would definitely be a good idea to change your current Rotom set to either a Choice Scarfer or a defensive Washing Machine. Both are effective in their own way, with the firmer providing you with a great check to Infernape and Gyarados, while the latter is useful for spreading about status and countering physical threats, including Gyarados. It also has better survivability in the form Leftovers and Pain Split. It's also less prone to getting trapped by Tyranitar/Scizor. The CS set is self-explanatory, and the set I suggest for the latter is Will-O-Wisp/Thunderbolt/Pain Split/Hydro Pum or Substitute, with EVs of 252 HP/168 Def/88 Sp Def wth a Bold nature.

Gl with your team!

Hi, nice team. If you have problems with your team being too frail, you could try out CMWish Jirachi over SubCM. By having a Wish Passer, you can keep your team in good health. For example, if you are trying to set up with Jirachi you could Wish first so when the opponent switches to a counter like Heatran, you would go to Gyarados and Stealth Rock damage and damage from Heatran would be negated by Wish. Wish is a great move that, when used successfully, can keep your team alive throughout the match. CMWish Rachi also runs some bulk so you can check DDGyara with it should you need to. Hope I helped. Good Luck.
Thanks for the rate. I tried out WishCM Rachi, but I like having more speed with SubCM, and SubCM proved to have a quicker ability to sweep which what I wanted. Plus I wanted the game more fast-paced.
Hey,

Solid team. Jirachi's biggest asset is Toxic Spikes, so you should definitely take advantage of that. I'd like to second the suggestion to swap out Shaymin for Roserade. You can go with the bulky mid-game Roserade, providing you with a great check to bulky waters and Rotom, while also being an excellent lure for Heatran, whom Jirachi hates. Maxing out special defense and hp is ideal, with a moveset of Energy Ball/Sleep Powder/Toxic Spikes/Rest or HP Fire. Sleep Powder is great for luring innand incapacitating Heatran. HP Fire nails Scizor, while Rest is for survivability.

Since you now lose your Gyarados check, it would definitely be a good idea to change your current Rotom set to either a Choice Scarfer or a defensive Washing Machine. Both are effective in their own way, with the firmer providing you with a great check to Infernape and Gyarados, while the latter is useful for spreading about status and countering physical threats, including Gyarados. It also has better survivability in the form Leftovers and Pain Split. It's also less prone to getting trapped by Tyranitar/Scizor. The CS set is self-explanatory, and the set I suggest for the latter is Will-O-Wisp/Thunderbolt/Pain Split/Hydro Pum or Substitute, with EVs of 252 HP/168 Def/88 Sp Def wth a Bold nature.
Thanks for the rate. I tried the Toxic Spiking Roserade, and it worked out amazingly. I also switched my Rotom-W to a scarfer.

Sub CM Jirachi often fails at trying to sweep in the cases I've seen. Even with Toxic Spikes, Aromatherapy Blissey always wins barring a ridiculous amount of special defense drops. I really think you should use the Wish + Protect set, which takes even more advantage of Toxic Spikes and you shouldn't have to worry about being stalled out at all.

The last suggestion is to make Rotom-W defensive instead of Scarfed. You have enough trouble with stall teams as is, and running dual scarfers just adds to the problem (even with Trick, as Trick itself isn't a 100% win against stall teams obviously). Defensive Rotom-W handles Gyarados just as well, and helps you out against things like SD Scizor. Gyarados doesn't like taking constant U-Turns, especially since its not the RestTalk variant. Instead of WoW, run Reflect because you already have Toxic Spike support and you don't want Tyranitar ruining your fun. Plus the Reflect will obviously help you support a Jirachi sweep and the set-up of your Toxic Spikes.

Sub CM Jirachi often fails at trying to sweep in the cases I've seen. Even with Toxic Spikes, Aromatherapy Blissey always wins barring a ridiculous amount of special defense drops. I really think you should use the Wish + Protect set, which takes even more advantage of Toxic Spikes and you shouldn't have to worry about being stalled out at all.

The last suggestion is to make Rotom-W defensive instead of Scarfed. You have enough trouble with stall teams as is, and running dual scarfers just adds to the problem (even with Trick, as Trick itself isn't a 100% win against stall teams obviously). Defensive Rotom-W handles Gyarados just as well, and helps you out against things like SD Scizor. Gyarados doesn't like taking constant U-Turns, especially since its not the RestTalk variant. Instead of WoW, run Reflect because you already have Toxic Spike support and you don't want Tyranitar ruining your fun. Plus the Reflect will obviously help you support a Jirachi sweep and the set-up of your Toxic Spikes.
Thanks for the rate ToF.

I would like to try out the Wish + Protect set. Do you mind if you give me a set? The Defensive Washing Machine will go into testing, Kindgra wrecks my team without it.

Dude on your marriland chart, you forgot to chose your heatrans ability, notice the fire, no 0%
Thanks for recognizing that, but really? Instead of actually rating the team you nitpick at something that no one actually realizes? Next time, actually rate the team when you post on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)