The Workshop

Requester: Fc
For: AG Teambuilding Compendium
Art Direction: Feel like this can go in many directions so I'll leave it a little open, but should feature some top metagame mons like Calyrex-S, Zacian-C, Yveltal, Kyogre, etc. either learning about teambuilding or roles in some way or building teams. The way that's expressed can be however flows best so anything in that theme should work great.
1617234875981.png

Here is a proof of concept, although I would need some more time to fully complete this.

Last edited:

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: jcbc
For: Doubles LC Samples Teams
Art Direction: Back at it with another request, this timeci was thinking of some pokemon (i'd let this up to the artist) doing a museum visit with a camera or some of this details. In the "museum" needs to be either a sculture of some mon/s (from tier 2 or above, this is also up to the artist) or a painting with a mon (same requisites). Hope is nothing to complicated. As always for better contact dm me on discord jc#9117

Art Direction: Back at it with another request, this timeci was thinking of some pokemon (i'd let this up to the artist) doing a museum visit with a camera or some of this details. In the "museum" needs to be either a sculture of some mon/s (from tier 2 or above, this is also up to the artist) or a painting with a mon (same requisites). Hope is nothing to complicated. As always for better contact dm me on discord jc#9117
Taking this!

Abhi

Professional Zoomer
is an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Abhisdn417
For: SS OU Community Create-A-Team
Art Direction: I don't really have any direction that I'd like but if you could incorporate Heatran into it somehow that would be very cool :blobthumbsup:

Sorry this took so long, done:

SwSh LC Doubles Sample Team.jpg

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Corthius
For: (project) SWSH NU Research Week
Art Direction: https://prnt.sc/116lgyc refering to this dex entry. So the idea is a Machamp (in a lab coat and also wearing safety goggles) that holds a test tube in one of its hands that are 'infront' if yk what i mean. In this test tube is Vaporeon that is basically a liquid (Ig you could call it a puddle of Vaporeon). It would be cool if the Vapreon still had its face to recognize it as such)
In the other 'front hand' of Machamp should be a book, color and Book cover doesnt matter, ill leave that up to you. One of the hands on the back should take notes on a board that is standing next to the table the Machamp is standing behind. It would be cool if the last hand could scratch Machamps head like he is skeptical of the outcome of this experiment.
The backround can be w/e can be blank, can be some more 'lab environment', up to you.

Thanks in advance to the poor person understanding and creating this. Please let me know via pms here or on Disc if I made something not clear.

Art Direction: https://prnt.sc/116lgyc refering to this dex entry. So the idea is a Machamp (in a lab coat and also wearing safety goggles) that holds a test tube in one of its hands that are 'infront' if yk what i mean. In this test tube is Vaporeon that is basically a liquid (Ig you could call it a puddle of Vaporeon). It would be cool if the Vapreon still had its face to recognize it as such)
In the other 'front hand' of Machamp should be a book, color and Book cover doesnt matter, ill leave that up to you. One of the hands on the back should take notes on a board that is standing next to the table the Machamp is standing behind. It would be cool if the last hand could scratch Machamps head like he is skeptical of the outcome of this experiment.
The backround can be w/e can be blank, can be some more 'lab environment', up to you.

Thanks in advance to the poor person understanding and creating this. Please let me know via pms here or on Disc if I made something not clear.
Taking this

Requester: Fc
For: AG Teambuilding Compendium
Art Direction: Feel like this can go in many directions so I'll leave it a little open, but should feature some top metagame mons like Calyrex-S, Zacian-C, Yveltal, Kyogre, etc. either learning about teambuilding or roles in some way or building teams. The way that's expressed can be however flows best so anything in that theme should work great.
Here you go!
AG Teambuilding Compodium.jpg

(Anyone can guess the 2 games I referenced?)

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Requester: itsjustdrew
For: (project) SS UU Player Interviews
Art Direction:
1619122109889.png

Something along these lines is fine. Nothing too complicated. If you follow this format use either the Road Runner because that's my non Pokemon mascot or Pidgeot/Mega Pidgeot which is my Pokemon mascot. Anything with like a news paper or maybe a reporter with a microphone, something generally relating to Pokemon/an interview. I hope this makes sense. Feel free to leave questions on my profile. Thanks!

Requester: Rotten
For: National Dex Monotype Team Bazaar
Art Direction: A bunch of tier staples like Greninja, Celesteela, Urshifu-S, etc. (linking the VR) holding up a sign that says "NatDex Mono Team Bazaar" would be pretty cool. You can be more creative if you'd like.

Untitled20_20210427211041.png

Done. I messed up the order of the hands in which he was supposed to hold the book I but hope you like it.
Edit: added text

Last edited:

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Before I post this, I understand that there's kind of a time crunch so if it isn't possible within the proposed timeframe, that's fine. I wasn't totally certain about approval, so I didn't want to waste anyone's time with a request -> unused combo.
Requester: Think
Tournament name: Tours Plaza Monthly Championship (TPMC)
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): May 1st, 2021
Art Direction: Anything that has "TPMC" and features a Regigigas will be more than adequate; otherwise, please feel

Before I post this, I understand that there's kind of a time crunch so if it isn't possible within the proposed timeframe, that's fine. I wasn't totally certain about approval, so I didn't want to waste anyone's time with a request -> unused combo.
Art Direction: Anything that has "TPMC" and features a Regigigas will be more than adequate; otherwise, please feel
Allow me to try.

I
Done. I hope you don't mind that I used your request as Guinea Pig to test out an animated banner; if you don't want it, I can send you a stand alone JPEG.

TPMC Animation.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)