The Workshop

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Requester: avarice
For: UU Low Budget Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): June 27th
Art Direction: aegislash vs guzzlord or slowbro-g vs dragalge could b cool (maybe just in a sketch form to reflect low budget?), or smth w an empty wallet. any direction is fine really as long as it does not include mew or scizor since those are rising to ou. uu vr

thanks in advance :blobthumbsup:

risi

miao
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Art Direction: aegislash vs guzzlord or slowbro-g vs dragalge could b cool (maybe just in a sketch form to reflect low budget?), or smth w an empty wallet. any direction is fine really as long as it does not include mew or scizor since those are rising to ou. uu vr

taking this

risi

miao
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

finished.jpg

done! and for the low budget version:
didn't know how to draw an empty wallet, so heres a slowbro living in a cardboard box eating cup noodles
20210625_162036.jpg

Last edited:

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: dex
For: CAP Ladder Tournament
Projected Deadline: July 31
Art Direction: I was thinking that the art could feature some of the staples of CAP Ladder as a funny nod to what inexperienced players spam/get beat by (this would be Snaelstrom (which gets spammed), Cawmodore (which most new players lose to), and Aurumoth (same as cawm)). Other than that, free range for whatever you feel like doing :).

Thanks!

Last edited:

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: dex18
For: CAP Ladder Tournament
Projected Deadline: July 31
Art Direction: I was thinking that the art could feature some of the staples of CAP Ladder as a funny nod to what inexperienced players spam/get beat by (this would be Snaelstrom (which gets spammed), Cawmodore (which most new players lose to), and Aurumoth (same as cawm)). Other than that, free range for whatever you feel like doing :).

Thanks!
I can take this

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: jcbc
For:
Doubles LC Checks & Counters
Art Direction: I was thinking that the art could feature some funny sequence where you can see one mon laughing at some other than may be checked by him but behind the one laughing we can see another that counters it being like a huge devil shadow about to murder it. (We can discuss it the artist and i).

Requester: jcbc
For:
Doubles LC Checks & Counters
Art Direction: I was thinking that the art could feature some funny sequence where you can see one mon laughing at some other than may be checked by him but behind the one laughing we can see another that counters it being like a huge devil shadow about to murder it. (We can discuss it the artist and i).
I can take it, if you want a specific pokemon trio/quartet to be showcased, you can DM me the info :)

Requester: Marjane
For: NFEPL V
Art Direction:
I'd like to make it a tradition where every pl you would include the previous top4 teams or whatnot so I made a little example of how I imagined it but feel free to take any creative liberty with the piece. This is just to get the gist.
IMG_0279.jpg

The corsola here is a trophy cuz they're the reigning team at the moment and you have the other three fighting for the title. also if you're feeling up to it you could make reference to the team names so (Monferno Mafia, Cursed Corsolas, Morgrem Freemans, Deez Nuzleafs) but obviously, the last one probably isn't appropriate for smogon lol so do with that what you want)

Requester: Marjane
For: NFEPL V
Art Direction:
I'd like to make it a tradition where every pl you would include the previous top4 teams or whatnot so I made a little example of how I imagined it but feel free to take any creative liberty with the piece. This is just to get the gist.
View attachment 355225
The corsola here is a trophy cuz they're the reigning team at the moment and you have the other three fighting for the title. also if you're feeling up to it you could make reference to the team names so (Monferno Mafia, Cursed Corsolas, Morgrem Freemans, Deez Nuzleafs) but obviously, the last one probably isn't appropriate for smogon lol so do with that what you want)
I don't mind giving this a go, has it been taken?

Requester: zeefable
For: Smogon VGC Premier League
Art Direction: I'd like for "Smogon VGC PL" to be displayed on the sides with the G-Max Urshifu forms on opposite sides. Some other iconic Pokemon that could be included: Incineroar, Regieleki, Landorus-Therian, Rillaboom, Porygon2, Grimmsnarl, and Celesteela. I'm willing to be flexible though so reach out if you have a different idea!
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Manager Signups will go live on June 7th.
Tak berjudul114_20210703135737.png

Done, And Sorry For Being SO SO LATE:psysad:

Requester: Aishia
For: Multi Gen Ubers Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I was thinking of Calyrex-Ice in the middle wearing a gold shiny medal and behind of it, Marshadow and Latios in the left side, Shaymin-Sky and Latias in the right side, and underneath it cursive cute writing saying "Ubers Teambuilding Competition". If you can add participant medals on marsh, skymin and latis that'd be pretty cool. Feel free to add stuff that makes the banner look cuter. Thank you so much in advance. n_n
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Mid-late July

Last edited:
Requester: Aishia
For: Multi Gen Ubers Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I was thinking of Calyrex-Ice in the middle wearing a gold shiny medal and behind of it, Marshadow and Latios in the left side, Shaymin-Sky and Latias in the right side, and underneath it cursive cute writing saying "Ubers Teambuilding Competition". If you can add participant medals on marsh, skymin and latis that'd be pretty cool. Feel free to add stuff that makes the banner look cuter. Thank you so much in advance. n_n
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Mid-late July
I'll Try

Reactions: Ayu
Requester: Twilight
For: UU Team Building Lab
Art Direction: Feel free to do what you want creativity wise. Try to include some/all of the following UU Pokemon of your choosing: Lycanroc-Dusk, Zarude, Keldeo. You are free to use any other Pokemon from the current VR (A- and above) if more conveniant.

Ty in advance

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Art Direction: Feel free to do what you want creativity wise. Try to include some/all of the following UU Pokemon of your choosing: Lycanroc-Dusk, Zarude, Keldeo. You are free to use any other Pokemon from the current VR (A- and above) if more conveniant.

Ty in advance
I can take this :)

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor

Ty in advance
All done! I've written Team Building as "Teambuilding" in the banner by accident, so if you want me to change it to Team Building, or if you have any other problems, then just say so!

UU_Teambuilding_Lab.png

Requester: Windingsss
For: SS OU Lure That Threat
Art Direction: My idea was a battlefield with a Heatran (Pokemon to be lured) and a Specs Dragapult fighting, where the Pult pulls Hydro Pump and Heatran reacts scared, but a lot of creativity can be taken; the only specific thing that i'd like would be the Pokemon (Heatran and Dragapult). Thank you in advance! :heart:
So sorry this took so long, but drawing this turned out to more difficult than I expected because Dragapult and Heatran happen to be some of the most complex Pokémon to draw. And I got busy with other things.
SwSh OU Lure that Threat.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)