The Workshop

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Requester: Feliburn
For: Smogon Exhibitions
Art Direction: I'd love to have a dope logo for the team I'm managing "The Max Attaka Stakatakas", I couldn't come up w/ any idea for it but something that displays a strong stakataka maybe. Thanks.

stealin this

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Requester: Dream
For: Ubers Seasonals - http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ignups-2018-ubers-tournament-circuit.3625154/
Art Direction: I think what would look best would be a weather-oriented logo utilizing Uber-viable Pokemon, so anything that shows a weather clash of some sorts, maybe a battle between Primal Groudon's Sunlight and Primal Kyogre's rain. Another option could be anything involving the new SM/USM mons (Ultra Necro, Solgaleo and Lunala's Necrozma forms or w/e) in a winter theme or whatever. Its really up to the artist :D

The tour itself should start in a week or so, but the art can be done by whenever is possible. Cheers.

edit: it has started (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ubers-winter-seasonal-iii-round-1.3626020/)

Last edited:
Requester: The Ubers moderation team
For: 2018 Ubers Tournament Circuit
Art Direction: This thread is going to be an announcement post that will detail the plans for the Ubers 2018 circuit, and will be a stickied thread in the main Ubers forum for the entire duration of 2018 so I felt it was worth requesting some generalized art for it. I'm open to many ideas as long as its Ubers related. The result of this request may come in handy for future general threads that don't require a specific banner, so this will likely be useful for more than just the tournament announcement post, which could help with the art direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Mysterious M
For: Team Greece (WCOP)
Direction:
Since our country's flag is blue and white,i would like a keldeo resolute form in front of our flag? or something to have with the greek flag and keldeo resolute anyway.It also need to say team greece somewhere; I want the keldeo to look agressive btw. Thanks.

Last edited:

akaFila

butterscotch love
Requester: Escoffier
For: CAP Teambuilding Competition [Project Banner]
Art Direction: Construction zone-esque vibe with any combination of Kerfluffle/Fidgit/Pyroak[Just seem to be the best toys to play around with artistically in this theme, but feel free to change it up however the artist sees fit.] highlighting the piece as subjects. Hardhats, hammers/tools, etc.. That type of thing.

Reactions: BP

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Requesters: Me, UU Room Moderator Ark, UU Leader Hogg, and Accelgor

For: UU Forum King of the Hill Project

Art Direction: What I’m looking for is a knight charging towards a king who is on a Hill. I want the king to be mienshao with a crown on his head, and the knight to be Doublade, and the horse to mudsdale, or cobalion. Honestly whatever you thing looks best as long as the Pokémon are similar to a horse and a knight.

This project is supposed to go up soon so if one of you can hop on this I would greatly appreciate it. Please message me on discord itsjustdrew#2920

dank edit: Taken by lifeisdank

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Requester: The Ubers moderation team
For: 2018 Ubers Tournament Circuit
Art Direction: This thread is going to be an announcement post that will detail the plans for the Ubers 2018 circuit, and will be a stickied thread in the main Ubers forum for the entire duration of 2018 so I felt it was worth requesting some generalized art for it. I'm open to many ideas as long as its Ubers related. The result of this request may come in handy for future general threads that don't require a specific banner, so this will likely be useful for more than just the tournament announcement post, which could help with the art direction.
i'll pick this up if yall are cool with it, when i have a sketch ill post it

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Jord-e
For: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-core-threat-analysis-week-0.3626309/
Direction: Preferably a Pokemon that threatens my all time favorite core of Tapu Bulu and Heatran, a Pokemon that threatens this core would be something like Z-Fly Gyarados, I don't have much of a direction as long as it looks like the Gyarados (or whatever Pokemon the artist decides to use) is threatening both Pokemon.
Super rough sketch. Lemme know if you want me to follow through. On the final product, the linework and shading would be similar to what I did with this art.

1518413285776.png

Requester: Marjane
For: CAP Social Media
Art Direction: This thread is going to be an announcement post which will be about CAP's social media team, what we do and how to join us. It is going to be an important thread which is why I feel it should have a banner that explains just how important it is. I really liked this banner and how it screamed "look people this is what is happening" and I'm looking for a similar feeling and aspect. I'd really like for the banner to use CAPmons such as Necturna, Kitsunoh and Pajantom (those are just examples). Thank you for your time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)