The World Cup of Pokemon 2021 - Captain Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The captains picked for the 11 qualifying teams are:
For the remaining 13 teams, captain signups will stay open until the full player signups will go live on the 2nd of May 23:59pm GMT-4. After that no changes can be made anymore to the captains, so make any changes in advance.

The captains picked for the 11 qualifying teams are:
For the remaining 13 teams, captain signups will stay open until the full player signups will go live on the 2nd of May 23:59pm GMT-4. After that no changes can be made anymore to the captains, so make any changes in advance.
Why didn't you reply to my dms when I sent my roster? The fact you had to say "we will make sure it's unbiased" before you even picked the captains just assures the fact that you deep down intuitively knew it was a bias decision.

US South is easily the worst team of all time and they never learn from their mistakes. I can't wait to see them miss playoffs for God knows how many times. Insanity! Look up the definition for that word!

Let's talk about smogon politics while we're at it. Stone cold and Jacob didn't even have to sign up for captains. I have no idea why you guys even try having good optics with having signups for this stuff in the first place. Everything is done behind the scenes. All the rosters are predetermined before the player signups too. Slimy elitism that I was talking about.

This website will continue to go downhill from here and there is no going back, like I predicted back in 2015 accurately to the T. When you ban 80% of the playerbase and then complain why Bobbyblowfish421 is winning your tours, just take a look and reflect at why you allowed that to happen. Wanna know why WCOP is all gen ou now? Because I had a rant in smogtours discord that sparked this. I predicted that your dying website would go no where if you kept pandering to old gens and leaving out the new players and ladder players. I'm glad you took up my wisdom on that one for this tour.

Too bad it's too late as this website is rapidly dying out anyways! :fukyu:

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hey guys, you have probably seen the images going round that there have been a few leakages of world cup roster questionnaires pioneered by other WCOP teams. as a result, here at team UK we have decided to post ours for all to see. this is to make sure that everyone wanting to play for UK knows the true questionnaire and nobody can release a false questionnaire that might harm the integrity of the lads at team UK. thank you.

1) Can you list your 3 favourite pints and 3 favourite pubs?
2) What goals do you have for world cup (Qatar 2022)?
3) Do you consider yourself more of a pintsman or a shotsman?
4) Have you participated in a pub crawl before?
5) What do you believe to be a key component to success in pub crawls?
6) How experienced are you with downing pints?
7) Can you analyse this replay for me? Walk me through how you would down this pint. Feel free to point out mistakes from either side.
8) What can you do to positively contribute to a fun pub environment?
9) What would your motivation look like if it ends up being your round?
10) How can you help the team morale when it is not your round?
11) Can you share some replays of you sinking a pint and go over at least one of them?
12) Do you have any cocktail ideas you would like to share? If so, could you explain how you created them?
13) Do you have any suggestions for kebab shops for after the pub?
14) Have you prepped for the morning after bowel effects of the kebab in a pub crawl setting before? How did it go?

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Closing the captain signups a bit early, so that we can have the player signups up earlier as well. The captains for the 13 returning teams are:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)