The World Cup of Pokemon III - Registration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoddy Nickname: massi4h
Team 1: Oceania
Team 2: Asia (although I wouldn't wanna let the azns down as they're all too hard-out :D)

Probably rather sub if I get in as I'm not too hot in DP.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Warthog that list was only for the people who'd already signed up. You were actually one of the people I was hoping and expecting to see :)

Here's an updated list! If I missed anyone, please tell me!

Asia:
Max*
goofball* (actually this is goof for sure but the * highlights veterans also so yeah)
Brawley
kd8otome*
Karrot
Seph
MoP*
gmax
husk*
TaiwaneseDude
VeteranInLove*

USA West
Calciphoce
Metabou
Nash12345
zerowing*
picklesword
qcvtunm
Warthog*
Dormin
Sonuis*
batpig*

USA Central:
DarkRoseBlood
SSBM Roy
LonelyNess
Aeolus*
Loki*
Obi*
FiveKRunner
Symon
Raito Light
Radke

USA South:
Captkirby*
Pilocus
TochuKaso
TheBM*
darkie
maddog
zxn666
StrangerDanger
Foreys

South America:
spies
jc_rcw
Conker
PG
Batistutu
DD.
matheusfullmetal
Pirika
Mr. Italian Guy
Mario with Lasers
Cruyff

Oceania:
EsBueno
Lord_Sunday
Blue Kirby*
Earthworm
Hipmonlee
animenagai
massi4h

Canada:
Jackal*
Ripchord
Gouki
CLegacyM
Firestorm
Stalling
Yagami Light
Hobo Joe

Metro (NJ/NY):
Surgo*
JabbaTheGriffin

East USA:

UK:
Phuquoph*

Germany:

Rest of Europe/Inland Europe:

* indicates probable captaincy candidates.

Current player pool: 112.

Here's the people who need to tell me their teams again:

Old UK/Europe:
Melon
Taylor
Andeby
Ghandi1988
ClefairyM
Toothache
Master of the six kings
Dak
Slice N Dice
Rojo23
Sapientia
timw06
GG
Jirachi268
Gandalf the blue
Flax
NIN
Charizard36
_Void_
GBH713
K3nny
Mekkah*
Herocross
Freebird
Rag
The Shadow Knight
Havak
Shadorior
Xanatoss
~Michilele~
]V[ajin Tupac_Z*

Old USA East:
Floppy
Pat22331
ManiaclyRasist
Giga Punch*
aamto*
aldaron
IggyBot
Ly
the Lexx
Zerix
Sk
3N3MY
Fishin
WER
JesiahTEG
Expert Evan
COalex
Thunderhorse
Fabbles

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I dont get your post.. I mean, I am gonna kick Earthworms ass in st4, and also we are both already signed up.

Have a nice day.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Here are the 12 final teams we have come up with. Please, give suggestions/feedback.

Asia
South America
Oceania
Canada
UK
Germany
Inland Europe
West USA
South USA
Central USA
East USA
Metro (NJ/NY area)

If anyone has any doubts feel free to ask here.

Also, people who were earlier in the East US and UK/Europe categories may need/want to shift now so I request you to post according to the new categories.

Lastly, people who want to switch teams are requested to do so now before they are set in stone. I am only looking at first preferences for now.

Please in your post write it like "Changing team to UK" and bold the word changing. This is for all the reassinged players.

Thanks!

Also, here's a call-out to a few people we'd like to see here. cloud, roy, justin, phuquoph, darkbolt get the fuck in this tournament.

Shiv

mostly harmless
And just as a request, please divide yourselves evenly between Metro and East USA. Otherwise, we'll just have to do it ourselves and we prefer not to do that.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Hi, i'm from brooklyn, new york.
I'd enjoy repping for my hood Brooklyn, thank you.
My Shoddy nick name is Floppy.
I'll be down with the Metro (NY/NJ) group. This is a slight change from the former EAST USA.

Have a nice day.

there is no fucking way I can form an European team if Germany and UK get seperate teams so I guess I'll have to apply to my deep German roots or the fact that I've spent a long weekend in UK to even participate

gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)